Great view but that's where it ends. Having to wait for the elevator has ruined my experience. Cheap finishes and a glycol leak that damaged personal items has also made this a negative experience.

Reply from LPM Apartments

We went from a beautiful place to an unclean community with no landscaping and a front entrance that smells like urine with a change in management.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The elevator situation has been ongoing under new management, and it’s ridiculous. We have considered moving several times just because of that. Spend the money and get it fixed now.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Constant maintenance. Elevators dreadfully slow. The amenities are nice but construction quality is low. The wifi that is billed is also not good.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Our experience has been absolutely awful. We moved in to a dirty apartment, and even though we notified management, it took me complaining for 9 months to finally get it deep cleaned. Our appliances are consistently breaking. For the amount of money we pay, it is definitely not worth it nor is it the “luxury” level it’s advertised as. Do NOT live here

Reply from LPM Apartments

Since i have moved in 3 years ago the building has continued to get worse and worse. The elevator break all the time. In the winters pipes break in the lobby. The hot water can go out. The things I do like are the amenities, but the pool can be down due to broken glass or cleaning so that’s a bummer. I like that they allow dogs and have a dog wash. The view from my unit is amazing but I can’t say I love living here

Reply from LPM Apartments

Outside planting is disgusting. I don’t want to invite family over due to urine and feces smell. Flowers? Plants? HELP! Please clean common areas/elevators and hallways more. Staff is great; refinement needed. Please up the game a little bit! Love you all <3

Reply from LPM Apartments

Used to love it here, but things constantly going wrong and management staff not very helpful. Door staff like Andre are wonderful, they are the reason I’m giving this place stars

Reply from LPM Apartments

Needs to be more on top of things not working such as elevators, TVs in gym, pool area. Parking ramp and street situation is completely horrible.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Good apartments with only a few drawbacks. The Air conditioning in the apartments doesn't fill the room because of to few vent locations. There are 3 elevators only 2 which have worked for months then down to 1 elevator every so often.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great community, really liked the staff, the apartment is awesome and the amenities of the community are exactly what I need. I like the 6th floor accommodations

Reply from LPM Apartments

The apartment is lovely with an amazing view, quiet with courteous neighbors including the 4 legged ones. While all these attributes plus the many amenities would be a good reason to live here, none of this is as terrific as the staff! They make LPM great. Their courtesy, efficiency and thoughtfulness is better than all the other great things at LPM.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Elevators don’t work. Bad communication between staff and tenants. Despite all of that it’s still a great place to live. Amazing views. Great amenities.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love my apartment but am disappointed by building upkeep. Paint is very cheap, things are fixed poorly, but community is nice, and I like the area.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Things are getting better in terms of cleanliness. The new team of housekeeping is a definite plus for the building, it was starting to look pretty shabby.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Everything is great apart from the elevator situation which is not helping resident satisfaction at all. The freight elevator has been down for months and still no sign of it being fixed. With only having 3 elevators when another one broke down twice last week it caused big issues. GET IT FIXED PLEASE.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The leasing staff is very slow at completing any task. They seem to have a “do whatever I want”mindset. It’s very difficult to get a hold of them. Aside from that though the apartments are great to live in.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It is hard to contact leasing agent. They should answer phone and email promptly, I haven't moved in yet but leasing process has been hard because of it.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Nothing overtly special or different. High-rise veneer over standard and typical apartment life. Tone and tenor of building-wide emails could be improved by informing instead of accusing and/or demanding. Save the threats for offenders. Six months in, still waiting for window hinge repairs. Even after a follow up email lamenting about lack of communication there is still no communication after the re-inspection of the hinge.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Common spaces not kept up, along with parking garage, which is dirty and needs attention. Nice views, not super-quiet. Could be a great residence—with care.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Some neighbors are really nice others really cute in them selves and our own social and some don’t recycle. Half the time there are things in the building that are broken but when the menus are working it’s really great also the location is really good but a lot of the time things are broken and it’s really annoying also the front desk me and Andre might be the best human being ever

Reply from LPM Apartments

The building is beautiful but the lobby needs to be reworked and something done about the dig urine smell out front. There is a lot of potential but when things break constantly, apartments flood it wears people down.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s been almost three years living at LPM. The management was amazing before but since the new management, every now and then something is broken and it takes forever to fix it. But otherwise it’s really good apartment with amazing views!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Bike stolen from alleged secure parking facility. No follow up by LPM management. Love the view from our floor, hate the hassle. LPM website doesn’t let me connect.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great amenities. Rude management. Quick maintenance turnaround. Decent location - enjoy being close to Loring Park, but not Speedway. Did I say rude management?