LSeven

Love living at L7. The convenience of the location walking distance from Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and Costco is amazing. The building has great amenities with the rooftop grill and patio area and a gym that has everything you could need for a good workout. The apartment is clean and spacious and quiet and safe.
I have had a great experience living here for the past 2+ years. I love the rooftop and the gym. The leasing office is nice and courteous as well.
I have lived in lseven apartment for two years. I feel that the apartment facilities are very good, and I can live with my French bulldog. I am very happy. They provide snacks and water for dogs in the apartment office, pet pads and so on in the apartment. I am very happy to live here.
Hope you had a smooth week all along. Apartments could do better in terms of looking after the residents and their needs. Have a relaxing weekend ahead.
It’s a good place for it’s location. Maintenance staff is awesome! Wish during this quarantine that you kept the Relieving spot for dogs open instead have having those dog patches around the complex looks weird.
For the most part, I love living here! I look forward to coming home every day and feel very safe. My apartment is gorgeous and has all the amenities I wanted. My main complaint is that the floor plan of our apartment is slightly different than the floor plan shown to us. Additionally, the package system needs to be improved. The idea of getting a photo of your package and a code to pick it up would be great, but I rarely get the photo and the last one I got was of the ceiling, not my package. (lol) Sometimes it takes a while for a package to show up even when it says the item has been delivered. Overall, very happy here and a few tweaks to management would do the trick.
Good experience so far. There is a lot of dog poop and pee. The alarms keep going off at random times and constantly. Neighbors keep putting trash on boxes on theirs lanais. Appliances are starting to rust and break.
I like the amenities, and how there are lots of groceries, restaurants, public transit, and nightlife within walking distance. Wish neighborhood felt safer.
been living here for 2yrs, the gym facilities are good but the rest is regular, nothing specially, when I moved it we had different activities happening but they've stopped those... also the trash is ridiculous expensive and more than doubled in two years but still the trash shutt is broken very often... for the price it's just ok value
Mostly all good, haven't had any issues living here, but wish there were more events! When we just moved in, there were beer garden and cooking events which was nice, haven't had them for a while.