LSeven

I have lived here since the building opened in 2018! I’ve been super happy here :). Great space, considerate residents and great view of the city
Love it here. Very clean and staffs are understanding and help when is needed. Love how everything is private and very pretty roof. This area is very nice. Never had trouble with my neighbors.
Haven't experienced much but so far so good! It wants me to write a min of one fourty characters so just filling this space for now. I do not know what else to say.
TOO many tenants not cleaning up their spills and messes especially after hosting parties, that also goes for not cleaning up pet mishaps. There are camera's all throughout this property how about a daily monitoring ?
I have been living here for about 6 months now. My favorite part of L Seven has to be the amenities and overall design of apartments. The only thing I wish was that there was better maintenance of certain areas, especially in the lounge area.
Almost everything is great, but the fire alarm system is way too sensitive. Sometimes the rooftop is kind of dirty. BTW, about two weeks ago, someone was parking in our parking space for over 24 hours. we told the security guard and the office about it, but they said because it's a resident's car, they couldn't tow it away. It causes us great inconvenience.
Overall it's great. The appliance and furniture are all brand new and easy-to-use. There is much light in every room which I like. I think it can improve by changing the curtain in bedroom to something more light-proof.
Environment is good, price is not too expensive since I rent the house with my friends. I have just bought some furnitures so don't know too much about the surrounding.
The apartment is really great and the faculty here are very nice. It’s very comfortable to live here and it’s a very enjoyable experience living here.
i like the apartment,its so good,i like the lounge,its big and easy to work or relax,and the manager of the lounge is so nice,she always can help me a lot 。