So far so good! I moved in a few weeks ago and can't wait to get home every day. It's very quiet and my unit is absolutely gorgeous. Maintenance comes to address any issue within a few hours! The leasing staff is also very helpful and I feel very safe in the little community.

Everything is good so far. Leasing office is helpful and responsive. Maintenance has also been very helpful and they come at reasonable times.

Washer and dryer in unit do I really need to say more? Love that we have a gym! I appreciate the current staff we have now! I really want to make a big shout out to the service staff keeping this place clean

Living at LSeven has been a most pleasurable experience. I love my neighbors, all the pups and staff. The location is perfect for my everyday commute, I highly recommend this community within a community!

DO NOT LIVE HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SLEEP. In the 6 weeks, I have lived here, I have filed 10 noise complaints about my neighbor who has played loud music that woke me up in the middle of the night. I have talked to my neighbor, leasing, management and have seen no improvement. Every instance has occurred on a work night and took over 90 minutes to respond to each. They explained that this has been going on for some time before I moved in but did not warn me of the issue. Now that I am stuck in a year contract and paying full rent, I know that these rules are not effectively enforced. It is hard to enjoy any of the amenities if you can't expect to get consistent sleep when you need it most.

So far so amazing. Chelsio has been really responsive, helpful and all around a great guide through this process. Let’s see how everything goes!

3 sewage floods in one year. a little disappointed in the infrastructure of the building. Poor planning in my opinion. Not to mention trash and homeless galore and also high turnover in management.

The apartment is great. Beautiful with great finishes and appliances. I moved in three weeks ago, and I have I asked at least five times during those three weeks to have my name added to the Directory so I didn’t have to walk downstairs to let people in every time I have a visitor. Each time I’ve been told, “We are sorry. Sure, no problem. It will be in there today.” It still has not happened. It can not be that difficult of a request since there are hundreds of other people in the directory. It feels very deliberate and disrespectful at this point, and will take up with the corporate headquarters this week.

I really enjoy living at L7. Though this area isn't the best in the city, when I walk into the L7 grounds, I feel like it's a safe space and its own little world. I utilize the lounge, the gym, and the rooftop.

Location is convenient but the neighborhood is not very nice or safe. Amenities are nice, but residents aren't very considerate about common areas, and management can't seem to control them. Cleaning staff does a FANTASTIC job.

I love the cozy, clean, pet friendly . Staffs are awesome! convenient location of the apartment community. My family and I enjoy living at L seven apartments

It's been great living here so far, I appreciate the common areas and the events organized for residents, for example the bootcamp classes. Wish the area felt safer though.

My apartment community is full of great people, kind families, and adorable dogs. I’ve gotten to know my neighbors by running into them in the gym, rooftop, and even the elevator.

Love everything so far, but wish security could be better. Have seen homeless people hanging out in the elevator which is scary, but overall great.

I have been living here almost 2 years and its been great. The staff is friendly and approachable. Maintanance is quick to respond to and fix issues. The gym is always clean.

Pretty good! Would like to say that the events are not bad and the peiple are pretty good I've had instances of homeless people walking around but I guess that's just SF

There are always dog poops around and at night around 4, there are people outside of the building in the complex make loud noises. I really don't like it, I have to get up early and I need a good night's sleep.

Nice to live this apartment. I dont have a pet. But some other people pets pee in the street. But no any other problem. So clean and undangerous zone i think

We absolutely love living here the spacious apartments, the wonderful amenities, the sponsored events, and the vibrant community. Hopefully rent doesn't go up too much!!

So far so good. Value for $ could be a bit better, but this is SF after all. Otherwise the community is clean, the staff are friendly, and maintenance issues are quickly addressed.

Its pretty good here! nice neighborhood, walkable grocery store and restaurants nearby. Convinient public transportation as well. I would recommend friends to live here!

When on the apartment hunt, L Seven far surpassed the other 9 complexes I viewed in terms of amenities and accessibility. There are certainly many soulless apartment communities in SF, but L Seven isn't one of them. Upon living here, expectations were met or exceeded, as the community is clean, well-maintained, and safe. The staff is courteous, responsive, and dependable. Maintenance requests are quickly addressed. There are many community activities from which to participate, if you desire. Gym, community rooms, beer garden, roof deck - all great!

We just moved into L Seven and it has been an amazing experience! The moving princess was super smooth and the amenities are absolutely awesome!

The cleaning and maintenance Staff is great and friendly! Would like a more if it matched the ones that worked in the office! Thank you again for making sure the people who live here are safe with the awesome security people that you have provided who are consistently patrolling the common areas and not so common areas!

Good community that organizes events and wellness classes. A great way to mingle with fellow residents. Looking forward to more opportunities