So far so good. Value for $ could be a bit better, but this is SF after all. Otherwise the community is clean, the staff are friendly, and maintenance issues are quickly addressed.

Its pretty good here! nice neighborhood, walkable grocery store and restaurants nearby. Convinient public transportation as well. I would recommend friends to live here!

When on the apartment hunt, L Seven far surpassed the other 9 complexes I viewed in terms of amenities and accessibility. There are certainly many soulless apartment communities in SF, but L Seven isn't one of them. Upon living here, expectations were met or exceeded, as the community is clean, well-maintained, and safe. The staff is courteous, responsive, and dependable. Maintenance requests are quickly addressed. There are many community activities from which to participate, if you desire. Gym, community rooms, beer garden, roof deck - all great!

We just moved into L Seven and it has been an amazing experience! The moving princess was super smooth and the amenities are absolutely awesome!

The cleaning and maintenance Staff is great and friendly! Would like a more if it matched the ones that worked in the office! Thank you again for making sure the people who live here are safe with the awesome security people that you have provided who are consistently patrolling the common areas and not so common areas!

Good community that organizes events and wellness classes. A great way to mingle with fellow residents. Looking forward to more opportunities

I have honestly loved living at L Seven. The amenities are amazing and I constantly feel safe. I also find parking very easy to find. Even though I have lived here a very short time, I really love my apartment, the fact that I can never hear my neighbors (i’m Pretty sure the walls are soundproof) is a HUGE plus

I love here!! I love here!! Although Im moving now, I still remember how nice the office stuffs were. I like the gym! Must go everyday! Recommend here!

Still enjoy living at L Seven very much! Great location, love my unit, and still can’t beat my easy walk to the office when I need to be there.

I think its been great living at l7. much improvements since i first moved in. However, the common areas outside occasionally have too many flies...

Excellent and quick service whenever needed, staff goes above and beyond to create a welcoming community. I couldn't imagine a better resident experience!

A wonderful community with a staff that is responsive and attentive. A great alternative to apartment complexes that have little character and distinction. I’m very happy I chose L7!

Love the apartment, it is very clean and the ameneties are very new. Only thing that I don't like is that there is a lot of dog poop everywhere. Some of the tenants don't pick up after their dogs.

Everything is great, L7 holds events for the residents as well, like comedy show, group workouts with free food etc.. Its a clean community, neighbourhood is also great.

Location is really good for living! Some markets near here and restaurant. But here’s too many homeless around this apartment that I felt uncomfortable.

Absolutely love living here so far. The staff is very responsive. The common living spaces are always clean and available and not crowded. Neighbors are respectful. The amentities are amazing and the location is still in the city but far enough from the business of downtown.

I like the experience here overall. I can access to Gym and Co-working space within L-Seven, which save my time and make my life easier. I also can't wait to use a lovely rooftop. If there is any point that I found missing, it is the coffee cups are always out of stock in the coworking area. That's all:-)

Well-equipped and well-designed apartments. Friendly, helpful management and maintenance. Lots of great community amenities (gym, classes, co-working spaces, beer garden, rooftop grills to name a few). It is also very quiet for being so central to the city. We've loved our year here and look forward to the next year.

Everything is very amazing, but the noise level for the sixth floor of building two is very lound at night due to the vent. And also th elevator is very slow and busy sometimes

It’s a very good community with safety in mind. Also I really like the events every week. The leasing office is always responsive in time and help me solve any issue I have.

It’s been amazing and I’m so glad I moved in to L seven! The community and the building itself is very great. I’m so thankful to be a resident.

I have been living here since 2017 and it has been a wonderful and safe place to stay! Very grateful to be living here! This has been a really great experience!

Its been great here.I am happy to be a part of L-seven.The facilities and services here are satisfying and provide us a luxurious living.Thank you L seven.

Location is convenient but the neighborhood is not very nice or safe. Amenities are nice, but residents aren't very considerate about common areas, and management can't seem to control them. Cleaning staff does a FANTASTIC job.

I’ve lived at LSeven for 2+ years now and really love it. It’s such a great location and a super cool neighborhood to live in. Staff at LSeven is alway super nice and helpful. Love the roof top lounge. We are always up there having fun in the sun.