LTD. West Commerce

4.4

4.4

Danielle
Like always love my apartment . Love the area - close to everything. The people at the leasing office always helpful. Noise level is always super low .
Contessah
So far so good. I can see improvements and better communication. Additionally, the policy in place to ensure residents follow rules for pool usage is great. Although, I haven’t used the pool yet. I’m not dealing with noisy neighbors as much either. It’s appreciated and the staff is always lovely.
Kori
I have lived here for about a year and half. The location is fantastic. Close to everything with a walk or a car. The amenities are good and the maintenance staff is helpful and friendly.
Kiera
Dirty, something is always broken, the residents don’t clean up after themselves or their pets… Constant speeding in the garage, loud music and loud activity in the hallways, the walls are incredibly thin….
Claudeth
Great complex, awesome community-building activities (wish there were more). The maintenance staff is so kind and quick to respond. Would love to renew if it wasn't so expensive!
Hugo
Same as last time. Love my apartment. Love the neighborhood. Hate loud neighbors yelling and laughing outside their balconies after 12am. All I can do is wear noise cancelling headphones.
Vincent
A plus service from the maintenance and leasing team. Always on top of everything. Property is always looking clean. Way to go to the entire staff.
Kassandra
about 2 months ago
A great property! We just moved in and cannot wait to start our new living experience! The apartments have great layouts and fantastic amentities.
Vivian
about 2 months ago
Sara Is great. Her response time is quick, she’s tentative and available for your questions. The application process was easy and we got our keys in no time. We feel confident in our new property
Sonya
about 2 months ago
I love my box. I'm not a big fan of Rosco management company. The property has not been kept up as well once they became the management company. Also within the last year's the common areas haven't been mopped and swept as frequently as they were before for example I'm on the first floor and I know in my area there was a point in time where the common the hallway had not been mopped and well over 3 months