LTD. West Commerce

4.4

4.4

TaLeaha
The gate for residential parking is always a hassle, there are times when it works and times that it doesnt. The entrance door near the fire lane is jammed a little and there should be more side entrances for residents who do not live near the garage.
Marc
Everything is great love the property and the amenities. No complaints on the lady two years love this place. Recommend my friends and family here
Michael
Fairly standard apartment community with some up to date features. A lot of people smoke weed it seems so halls and apartment can become very fowl smelling at times. Some of the gym equipment is broken and has been for some time. Parking is never really a problem and it’s not noisy within the complex. There is a lot of construction in the area. Very easy access to the major highways and minutes from downtown and uptown.
Fredrick
This location gives me access to to different city easier and it’s a calm apartment , This location gives me access to to different city easier and it’s a calm apartment This location gives me access to to different city easier and it’s a calm apartment
Kindra
I love living here. The amenities are great, especially the access to the dog run and gym. The staff is always friendly and helpful. For an apartment, it is relatively quiet (at least in my little corner.) Ltd is a pleasant place to be.
Nicole
Great interior , Great location , Great amenities and spacious size apartments..easy commute to and from work! have been living here 2+ years ..
Hugo
The apartment and the location is the reason the score is as high as it is. I love my apartment but we are STILL waiting for someone to fix the cracks in the window sill in one of the bedrooms. Our lock has started giving us a low battery signal and i have put in a maintenance order but it's been a week now and nothing has been done. There is nothing we can do when neighbors are making noise at 1am and later except put headphones on and try and sleep. And the gate is constantly broken. Besides this I love the location. It's close to the freeways. Love my room and bathroom.
Silvia
I’m pretty laid back when it comes to apartments. If nothing crazy happens, I tend to be ok. However, we got a part of my car stolen recently and the staff’s general answer to these recent car thefts is “It sucks but welp, we can’t do anything about it.” Uhm, you sure increased my rent for next year, so I’m sure you can rehire the security you hired for a portion of the time. I’m leaving 2 stars because the maintenance staff was pretty nice.
Contessah
It’s going a lot better. No property is perfect. Since they’ve started fines for improperly placed garbage, the stinky halls have improved .
Vincent
Been at this property for two years now. There staff always on top on answering questions and helping when needed. The new management is A+