Lumen Hampton

4.6

4.6

Moved here in January, 2021 and it's been great so far. Couldn't be happier with the staff and amenities the community offers. Beautiful layout and location!
The office and maintenance staff are very helpful, friendly, and responsive. The complex is new and provided nice amenities. The area is quiet and easy to get in and out.
Awesome community! Clean gym and clubhouse, staff is incredible, and they always meet my expectations. They are quick to address and of my concerns and the food trucks monthly are a plus!
I do not believe this place is worth its price. I do think that the dog park has gotten better but still needs a lot of work. The maintenance man is a great person just there is to much work for one person. I say that because I put a request in for a light fixture to go up and do to the maintenance man doing everything himself he has to prioritize things so it really sucks that I have been waiting roughy 2.5-3 months for the light to go up.
This place needs help. Why is it that you request for maintenance to come and they never show up and you see the maintenance man walking around and he says he doesn’t have time to help because he doesn’t have anyone to help him? That’s just not okay!
I love lumen, I was one of the first to move in and I can say some of the amenities have slowed up however it is a great place to live. If you are a pet lover this is the place for you.
It was a simple process moving into our new apartment and the staff was very helpful and friendly apartment was nice and clean Lumen offers a lot of neat stuff
I just moved in. Lumen seems like a wonderful complex with the best features and really great move in process. I can’t wait to see how this goes :)
I truly enjoy living here. The Property is beautiful, the amenities, the treatment of the Property Management Team, and etc is good. We’re happy.
Nice and quiet but it’s frustrating we can’t use the pool because there is never a life guard. Love the gym but wish there were two of each plate instead of one. Other than that love it