Lumiere

I have lived here for around 2 years and it is great from the amenities to everything it is great matenence comes when it needs to needs to and everything just works well here. Glad I live here.
I love living here because the staff is friendly and help full.The people that live here are friendly the luminer is always keept clean .The cleaning crew are always doing there job thenk you to the staff
Lumiere has been great. The apartment staff are always timely in their response, and stay very much on top of all maintenance. The facilities are clean and the people are great about working through anything that comes up.
I love living here. I love the view and how close we are to everything. I love how it’s quiet among the neighbors and it’s safe since it required key fobs at every door. I also love having a garage!
It's been very great. It's a nice and safe neighborhood. The apartment is nice & spacious. I enjoy being in a quiet place and having a park area nearby.
As with all places there are some annoyances, sound issues, etc, but overall it's been an amazing place to live! I love all the amenities- pool, gym, grills, package services- and we plan to continue living here for a while
Staffs are friendly and professional. Maintenance claims are processed very quickly. It’s good that we can extend the period of residence by months.
Great neighborhood and location - between wegmans and the park across the street for walking and a dog park too you can’t beat it! Only con is many packages are left out even though you must pay for the package locker subscription service.
We've been here a little over three years and I would say it has been good (not terrible, not great). The location is the best, but you can hear your neighbors all the time (in their apartments, in the hallways, etc.. There is no soundproofing at all. I have been in other high end apartment communities and I couldn't hear a thing in any other apartment. Considering the amount of rent we pay, I would expect that same level of quality, but Lumiere is lacking in that respect.
It is a very nicely located area and the staffs really good. Very nice neighbourhood. convenient to nearby stores. Very clean apartments and common areas.