Lumiere

I am really happy with everything at Lumiere. I enjoy the new building, the management is nice and responsive, and the amenities are great! The only thing is the air planes flying right over the building at night every time we have NW wind. In summer it happens less due to the wind change, but come October, it will be every other day. We have filed complaints with the airport multiple times and if there is anything Lumiere can do as a community to improve the situation, that would be great.
Just moved in recently, but we love it thus far! Hoping we’ll be able to use the common areas once restrictions are lifted because that’s one of the main reasons we moved in. Can’t wait for this next year living here :)
The staff here is super friendly and accommodating! The move-in process was quick and easy, and everything else since then has been enjoyable.
I have no complaints at all the people in the office are very helpful and wonderful. Every time I needed maintenance they came the same day the building is always clean and quiet. 👍
I really like the Lumiere community. The building is new, good appliances, walk in closet, common areas and good management. The building overall is well maintained and clean. The only thing that bothers sometimes is the planes flying right over our building. Hopefully, they will choose a new route soon. But overall I really like this complex!
crazy times we all live in let's get together and have a barbecue play on the lawn go for a ride Thank you. Stay clean stay healthy stay safe
It's been great!! The apartments are kept meticulously. The staff and other residents have been very friendly and responsive to any questions and concerns.
Very happy here. Summer is my favorite at the pool. Management very responsive, and hold fun events. I love the summer bbq, and the Neighborhood is great!
It's been such a great experience, the staff is extraordinary, Mark and Erica made our relocation from Florida easy, this leasing process was all done remotely, 5 ✨!
Good quiet place to live. No complaints here. Friendly staff and maintenance. Love the wegmans next door too. Easy walk over for weekly groceries