Lumiere

I really like the Lumiere community. The building is new, good appliances, walk in closet, common areas and good management. The building overall is well maintained and clean. The only thing that bothers sometimes is the planes flying right over our building. Hopefully, they will choose a new route soon. But overall I really like this complex!
crazy times we all live in let's get together and have a barbecue play on the lawn go for a ride Thank you. Stay clean stay healthy stay safe
It's been great!! The apartments are kept meticulously. The staff and other residents have been very friendly and responsive to any questions and concerns.
Very happy here. Summer is my favorite at the pool. Management very responsive, and hold fun events. I love the summer bbq, and the Neighborhood is great!
It's been such a great experience, the staff is extraordinary, Mark and Erica made our relocation from Florida easy, this leasing process was all done remotely, 5 ✨!
Good quiet place to live. No complaints here. Friendly staff and maintenance. Love the wegmans next door too. Easy walk over for weekly groceries
I’ve lived here for 48 hours but I’m happy with the experience so far. Great move in and staff is helpful . Looking forward to my time here at Lumiere
The only thing that's unfortunate right now is the fact that our rent is going up regardless of if we signed on for the best deal. Otherwise, pretty great overall experience.
I have lived here for around 2 years and it is great from the amenities to everything it is great matenence comes when it needs to needs to and everything just works well here. Glad I live here.
I love living here because the staff is friendly and help full.The people that live here are friendly the luminer is always keept clean .The cleaning crew are always doing there job thenk you to the staff