Lumiere has been great. The apartment staff are always timely in their response, and stay very much on top of all maintenance. The facilities are clean and the people are great about working through anything that comes up.

Reply from Lumiere

I love living here. I love the view and how close we are to everything. I love how it’s quiet among the neighbors and it’s safe since it required key fobs at every door. I also love having a garage!

Reply from Lumiere

It's been very great. It's a nice and safe neighborhood. The apartment is nice & spacious. I enjoy being in a quiet place and having a park area nearby.

Reply from Lumiere

As with all places there are some annoyances, sound issues, etc, but overall it's been an amazing place to live! I love all the amenities- pool, gym, grills, package services- and we plan to continue living here for a while

Reply from Lumiere

Staffs are friendly and professional. Maintenance claims are processed very quickly. It’s good that we can extend the period of residence by months.

Reply from Lumiere

Great neighborhood and location - between wegmans and the park across the street for walking and a dog park too you can’t beat it! Only con is many packages are left out even though you must pay for the package locker subscription service.

Reply from Lumiere

We've been here a little over three years and I would say it has been good (not terrible, not great). The location is the best, but you can hear your neighbors all the time (in their apartments, in the hallways, etc.. There is no soundproofing at all. I have been in other high end apartment communities and I couldn't hear a thing in any other apartment. Considering the amount of rent we pay, I would expect that same level of quality, but Lumiere is lacking in that respect.

Reply from Lumiere

It is a very nicely located area and the staffs really good. Very nice neighbourhood. convenient to nearby stores. Very clean apartments and common areas.

Reply from Lumiere

it's practical and has all amenities needed for my lifestyle. friendly staff and close to area communities. dogs and urine are a bit of a nuisance. there needs to better control over pet owners and accountability

Reply from Lumiere

It’s been good so far. Good people and place. Good staff and maintenance. Fire alarms are random and a pain point which is the reason for 4 stars

Reply from Lumiere

Lumiere at Medford is probably one of the most relaxing, clean, safe, and pleasant luxury apartment that is managed by a great management team from Ms. Sutherland, Erica, Carlos, Michelle, and Pedro who are extremely professional, efficient, and yet friendly. I've renewed my lease the 3 rd time, each time is a 16 months lease. In Lumiere, I don'y have to worry about any maintenance work. In stormy snow days, they will advise how to cope with the upcoming problems. In summer, the manager knocked my door to remind the summer picnics. If I'm on vacation, they will move my cars without any concerns. I'd really like to purchase my own apartment if Lumiere is willing to sell one unit. Thank you.

Had a fun summer. Pool was a great time. Staff is generally responsive. I guess if I HAD to come up with a complaint it sometimes randoms/non residents sneak into the common area. Especially frustrating when its kids messing around in the gym.

nice apartment. good access to the bus stop and supermarket. the common rooms are always clean. very close to the airport so we always hear the airplanes.

Everything has been great so far! The amenities are nice. The staff are very friendly. Everything is kept clean and orderly. The units are fantastic as well!

Facilities are always fantastically maintained. Staff is incredibly friendly and very helpful. Location of property is great. Close to anything you would want to see.

Great place to live great atmosphere and residents Very clean and cozy, property manangement is quick and professional. Everyone in the office is very friendly

Nice location, Wegmans at just cross a street, a park and a dog park nearby. Only one turn to go to the main road. Nice community, great management. I love here!

I enjoy living here there are some things I wish were better about the facility and the staff. I wish more flexibility for residents. But overall it is a great experience and I really enjoy it.

I love living at Lumiere. There are great amenities including the pool, gym, common areas and outdoor spaces. The only negative feedback I have is that it is hard for that staff to monitor cigarette smoking in a non-smoking building and the hallways do sometimes smell like smoke.

Love living here amenities are great. Won orders are timely. Atmosphere is quiet. Hoping to extend lease as would like to liver here longer

Love living here. Never have any problems. If there is something it is fixed immediately. Staff is awesome. Love my apartment. Love the different types of activities the community offers. Highly recommend

So far living here has been incredible. The people I have met are so nice and the amenities are great! I look forward for the next year here.

Just moved in but have been really enjoying my experience so far. Starting to use some of the amenities like the lounges and gym area which have been very clean enjoyable. Looking forward to continuing my experience!

Very good, I like this place. I have been living here for 2 years. It’s so nice. This apartment has a good location, so close to market, it’s very convenient to buy food and shopping.

No games in the game room, and the speakers and remote don't work in the lounche. No cups at the coffeemachine. Good things: Right next to a supermarket, building is kept good clean. parking is included.