Lumiere

Clean and quiet residence. Everyone is friendly in the area. I’ve never had any issues with my building or neighbors. The online portal makes it easier to reach apartment managers and pay my rent. I love it here.
The building is safe and clean, staff is very friendly and helpful , there is a dog’s park super close to it that makes our life easier , we can’t complain
Nice office staff since my first visit until and after I moved in. And great maintenance crews are very professional and productive. Definitely would recommend to friends if possible!
I love living at Lumiere. Such a comfortable and welcoming my place to live. The only possible complaint I could have about this community are loud gym-goers—but I can respect the work!
Everyone has been so helpful and quick to response! The move in process was smooth, apartment was clean and ready to go right when we moved in!
Incredible staff. I love my apartment and the support provided by the office and maintenance staff. If you have to be isolated to protect yourself from covid, Lumiere is a lovely place to do,it
I enjoy the scenic views from our balcony and apartment, the nicely landscaped courtyard and the numerous walking a paths along the river nearby.
So far so good. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. I love the area, amenities, and how close we are to the grocery and shopping areas. All right across the street!
The staff and maintenance team are amazing. Every time we have a need or question, it is always resolved quickly. And they are very friendly, great team!
I love the quiet environment. It is pretty clean too, and a great home to relax after a long day. Living here is such a joy, everyday is another chance to breath fresh air in this community. Thanks for the homely aura inside these doors✨✨