Lumiere Chandler Condominiums

4.3

4.3

Unika
I’ve been living in Lumiere for 5 years no complaints until recently for pet neighbors have been leaving little droppings and I’ve made the mistake of stepping on it. I would like to see everyone continue to keep our community nice and clean.
Shayla
I like it here but I just wish there was a play ground for the kids. Maintenance has gotten a little better but there are somethings that can be better
Marc
It's nice and quiet love it right decision the people we live next to are amazing o wish I would of moved here months ago when things need to be fixed there on it quick
Ty
So far it’s been great! Gym and amenities are accessible and if maintenance is being done we get fair amount of time. Can’t ask for a better place with a great location!
Stephany
The apartment community is amazing for the following reasons; well maintained grounds, beautiful landscaping, amazing and functional amenities, friendly atmosphere and exceptional living quarters.
Jessica
Love the location, easy access to the highways and very close to restaurants and shops. Quiet area, clean and well maintained by residents and maintenance.
Denise
Living here has been peaceful and the neighbors are great. We’ve had issues within the apartment but nothing maintenance can’t fix. Front office is great, especially Amy, she always goes above and beyond.
Brenda
Just some bug issues (mosquitoes) but other than that so far so good no additional complaints. I like my neighbors they’re quiet and respectful
Verified Resident
One of the best apartments in Chandler. The best part is their high ceilings and patio. Overall a good experience with Lumiere Chandler Condominiums.
Denise
I like what you did with the paint. It looks nicer. Nice location. Close to everything. Great location. Neighbors are ok. Maintenance people are very nice. Overall I like it here