Lumiere Chandler Condominiums

4.4

4.4

One of the best apartments in Chandler. The best part is their high ceilings and patio. Overall a good experience with Lumiere Chandler Condominiums.
I like what you did with the paint. It looks nicer. Nice location. Close to everything. Great location. Neighbors are ok. Maintenance people are very nice. Overall I like it here
Great community to live at. Everyone I've interacted with from the office to maintenance have been super nice and helpful. The apartments are a little older, however they do tend up upgrade each time someone moves out and they are doing updates to the entire community little by little. Overall very pleased with the 2.5 years I've been here and would be willing to return again on day.
Hi Lumiere Neighbors! I didn't see anything about Fetch on here so I wanted to share my own experience... I am a longggg time resident and was super skeptical of a 3rd party company handling my packages, but I have been using it for a month now and I really like it. It's convenient to have my packages delivered right to MY door on MY time. They even deliver big ticket items like a mattress; yes I ordered a mattress and Fetch delivered it haha (I live in the back of the complex so this was heaven for me because I didn't have to drive to the front or do any lifting it at all!). If you haven't tried Fetch yet, my recommendation is to order something small/cheap that isn't time sensitive to try it out for yourself (I started with Lysol wipes from Amazon). Not that we have a choice at this point and we are all paying for this delivery service so get your monies worth!
I haven’t moved in yet; so far the only community experience I’ve had is with Lisa via phone and email which has been a very helpful . She’s been very nice and has assisted me in making my move from Calif easy and less stressful.. Thank you Lisa ~Pam~
I love the color you have chosen to paint the community! It looks so fresh and soothing to the eye! Even my patio with all my plants look really nice now. I’m glad I haven’t had any issues living here the only thing is how high rent has become. It’s making it almost impossible for us to stay, we are rethinking of moving but, we also understand that for a one bedroom apartment it’s not cheap anywhere else. So, we also might stay out for another year and expect the best. We shall ride it out?
Move in was a breeze with Lisa being so kind and helpful! The area is very nice and quiet. There is lots of parking for residents and/or guests.
I would recommend Lumiere. Our neighbors are friendly, the location is amazing, conveniently located to just about any restaurant or shopping mall. A coupthing that takes some getting used to is living in a gated community. The
No issues at all! They communicated the reasoning behind delays and when things got going it was very easy and painless to get everything finalized
Very nice complex, only complaint so far is it has been difficult to get ahold of someone in the office during business hours, probably because they are always busy in there.