Luxe at Alewife

4.2

4.2

Vito
All good expect some noise from upstairs and downstairs neighbors and the fire alarm going on and off multiple times. One other issues was the smell of weed over the floor which was reported but not sure if any action were done.
Maria de los Angeles
We are very happy living here and we thing it is a very nice place to live. We love the amenities, the atmosphere, the nice neighbors and the good administration that keep a good maintenance of the building
Sergio
Excellent place to live and to work. It has a very good location in Cambridge near to the T station, parks and shops.nice neighbors and a profesional administration.
Aravind
So many fire alarms in recent times. I may not renew my lease for the next term. Maintenance is doing very bad job on this part. It is really frustrating.
Erhan B.
If you are the kind of person who would enjoy waking up to extremely loud fire alarms in the middle of the night for no reason. This is a great place to be!
Richard
The pool has been amazing this year! Great hot days have been used well next to the water. Also, the apartment across the street is nearing completion which will make living here even better. I do wish we had more community days though.
Wenqing
The move in process was smooth and so far enjoyed the amenities of the property, the gym is great and the leasing office staff are friendly.
Jyoti
This has been a great place to live in .very convenient as it is Close to T station, close to grocery stores and fresh pond. The place itself is also luxurious and comfortable. Love it!
Corey
The good: Proximity to Alewife Station. Walking distance to Whole Foods. Not bad bike parking. The bad: Car hit repeatedly in the premium pay garage. The "algorithm" based rent increases are nuts. The ugly: I'm in my mid 30s and have been living here since 2018. I think I've experienced the majority of fire alarms that I've experienced in my life so far in this building. The 1-4 AM ones are the worst. Sleep deprivation sucks.
Sandra
Not much of a community but the apartment itself is fine enough for what it is - I would expect the office to host more community events besides just bringing in a bunch of vendors to sell us services. The hallway by the trash room always smells of trash.