Great apartment complex. The modern touch to the apartments makes it so much fun to live in. Only downside is the price of the rent. For student housing, it is can be too pricey.

Nice place to live but internet and maintenance staff are lacking. Price is fair considering apartment rates around this area. Parking is never an issue.

Great place to live very friendly staff. The maintenance are generally very responsive and never leave a mess behind. Parking is not a problem.

I love the community and the staff! They are so welcoming that they made my transition to living on my own so easy. I love the events that are constantly hosted. I love the facilities provided to us

Move in went smooth. Apartments are well kept. The study rooms are helpful to study for exams. The gym is great and never crowded. Front office workers are very helpful.

I Have found a great community with even better student living. The Luxx is by far the best student housing I have stayed at in my university career.

It is a very nice apartment. The living room is spacious and the sink in really big. My door was broken when Moved in and it’s really hard to open but that is my only complaint.

The Luxx is an alright place to live in if you're looking for a more aesthetically pleasing environment and you don't mind giving up some square footage from your last place.

So far it’s been pretty great. I’ve grown to like my room and living on the third floor has made me take the stairs everyday which I enjoy (on a good day). The only thing I have a concern with is maintenance not fixing what needs to be fixed and closing requests when they haven’t even been done. Other then that, it’s been good. I do have a suggestion. I think it would be cool to put a small picket fence around the grass area in the middle of bulding C. Since people always bring their dogs there and it’s a pretty wide space, it gives dog owners time to let their dogs socialize and relax while they play not having to worry about them running off. I know there is a dog park but to me it looks dead and it seems as if no one really uses it.

I really have enjoyed living here every Since moving in this past August. I really enjoy the pool party that took place a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to future events.

it is a good experience the rooms are nice and the pool and gym are really nice. The friendliness of the staff is just out of the world they will work with you fir things

The apartment are nice and cozy, but one of the things that I dont like is the cover parking being so expensive. Also I dont like how you cant see the entrance at night.

Rent was raised for no reason, we pay more for trash that is picked up less often. New residents got a lower rate than people that renewed. The gym was closed for over a month and still has many problems such as broken and or missing equipment

I’ve very much enjoyed the amenities and layout of my apartment, but I feel maintenance is lacking and takes too long. My favorite part is probably having everything I need in my apartment.

So far it has been such an amazing and fun smooth transition for me. Moving from the panhandle Amarillo Texas a full 7 hours from home !!!!!

The move in process was extemely easy and they helped immensely. The Luxx has excellent services when it comes to their residents. Thank you Luxx staff!

Everything is well organized. I just had issues with the carpet which took 1month to fix it. The same with the micro waves which doesn't work since I'm here (1month) and they didn't fix it for the moment.

The luxx at San Antonio is very nice. It has minor things that mess up and online work orders do not get fixed. You have to go to the front desk with something big and hopefully it’ll get fixed that day if at all. Luckily there isn’t too many things that go wrong but the little things just become a nuisance. Overall the luxx is great and it’s always impressed everyone that comes over.

The apartment is extremely nice, the only problem I’ve had thus far is not having electricity upon move in day. It too nearly 4 days for it to work. Other than that, so far I like it here.

I love the community here. It is so much better than where I stayed my freshman year. The amenities around the complex are nice and easy to access.

Fast service when my ac froze they came and fixed it quick the people that work in the front are nice, cooperative and understanding. The Pool is nice and there is lots of visitor parking.

The apartments are well kept up outside and they keep up with trash pick up. When I first moved in while doing the inspection my family was very upset of how dirty the apartment was, “doesn’t even look like they cleaned after they moved out” is what they said. My power in my room went out and it took two days to get it fixed, so I had to sleep in the living room and my mother was very upset. Other than these hiccups it’s been a nice experience.

Clean place and pool is very clean, hope maintenance can fix on time, the service order always cause us to wait, and the rent for short term lease is high.

Overall my experience has been good. We have had a bug problem that has yet to be resolved after numerous complaints by all roommates that is very annoying. Other than that it has been good.

I really love the community. The pool is AMAZING. Seriously love being there and especially having a poolside view is the BEST. I really enjoy everythomg.