The apartments are nice just a little pricey, we have some flooring problems that never got fixed but it isn't anything too bad. Overall pretty nice place

Apartment Community is great. People at the pool are very nice and friendly. I would suggest enforcing more pool policy when it comes to glass at the pool.

I love it. wish I was here the beginning of my freshman year. The pool is great, I have coool roommates. My room , bathroom & closet is awesome

Good student living around UTSA. Love the modern look and feel, and staff is friendly. So close to campus make it even better. Although, i wish maintaince was quicker at times.

I love the luxx. Their better than my old apartment. I just moved from Hill Country Place Apartments. Love the modern look to the apartments and the pool.

Love the community, the workers are always helpful the gym is great the facility is very high end. I couldn't ask for a better place to live at.

Great student housing. Very convenient for students since the shuttle from the university has a route through the apts. Also, its a great environment for pets.

I absolutely love living at the luxx! by far my favorite complex I have lived at since I have been at UTSA. amenities are fantastic. parties can get crazy, but come on, this is college. modern, fully-furnished apartments make me feel luxurious every time I come home, and not too many of my peers have that experience at their apartment complex. rates are fair, especially for everything that comes with the rent. simple bills, the company used to bill electricity, is so easy to use. office staff is super nice and willing to help, with the exception of a few people, but everywhere has its employees who dont care. a few of the CAs and upper management you can tell really care about their residents and want to make sure everyone has a great time. overall, i love living at the luxx. i have renewed and plan on staying till I graduate.

Great complex if you are a college student. Nice and modern apartments but a little pricey. Students are not respectful about trash and noise.

I've been living in the Luxx for 3 years, and I love everything about this apartment complex! The amenities of the complex are in perfect conditions :)

I really enjoy living at the luxx. I will be renewing my leasing for next year because of the wonderful experience I've this past year. Their awesome!!!!!

I really like how no matter how many times I contact the front office they are always kind even for the smallest questions or the biggest questions I have

Thouroughly enjoy staying at the Luxx. Never had very much to complain about. Rooms are great and I love the modern look. Only complaint is maintenance is pretty slow and water doesn't stay hot long.

This is a fun promotional thing. Fix the gym and the hot tub and my ratings will go up. There are a few things like "sign up for simple bill" that I can't get points for because I have already signed up.

Very well for the college atmosphere. Able to study and relax using the amenities. Although neighbors can be noisy, that's something you must settle yourself. Otherwise a good place to stay.

Great all around living experience. Maintence was always quick, trash was always picked up, messes or damages were always fixed. Balconies are a plus.

Staying at the luxx has not been a bad experience. The only problem ever had was really out ac not working properly. Other that that, nice stay

I am really enjoying living here at the Luxx. The staff in the office is really great and helpful. The shuttle is very useful. I enjoy the lobby and the gym is really nice.

decent place. pet friendly. good gym. welcoming lobby. a nice hiking trail nearby. neighbors and roommates are friendly. hardly any issues. thumbs up!

Luxx is a great place to live in. The maintenance always stays on top of getting our things fixed right away. The location is great and the runner makes going to school a lot easier

The apartment is really cool and environmentally friendly for students. I like the fact that you guys are constantly trying to make our experience great. Thumbs up

Management sucks, still a cool place to live for the ridiculous price depending on which apartment you choose to live. Great benefit is distance to UTSA is about a minute

The best ever. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Pool and grill area is amazing. Rent is not expensive and the staff was polite. Best

The staff is amazing ! Whenever I need maintenance they are quick to fix the problem! The lobby is always very clean and welcoming. All of the amentities are great and I can't wait to use the pool this summer !

Awesome job! Love the luxx and the staff. Friendly and helpful the apartments are nice, the gym is awesome, the pool is lit, and it's so convenient for school