Lyon Place at Clarendon Center

4.5

4.5

Moved in beginning of October. Clean and quiet with clear messaging on protocols. I feel you take it all seriously. Concierge is always very helpful - thank you. Great to have the Trader Joe’s so close to home! Hoping the area is more lively when we get out of COVID :)
Great apartments and good customer service. Would prefer an easier way to get packages rather than having to always call. Also would like the reservation system for scheduling gym time to be easier.
I've only been here for a few months but it's been good so far. There is a bit of noise from the bar below but it really doesn't feel that annoying-though I am less sensitive sounds.
The people who work at Lyon Place are the absolute best! They are friendly and kind humans and I enjoy seeing them every. BF Saul is overall a great management company. I just wish there were more community activities
Good! Everyone is super nice and helpful. When there are issues, maintenance is on top of it. Front desk is prompt with putting out packages. Everyone loves my dog :)
Great location and calm building even though we are in the heart of Clarendon. I moved into the apartment in January and the quarantine under such conditions has been more than supportable.
Nice place, but too loud. Also the package pickup is ridiculous. Rudeness from maintenance staff, and the washer and dryer have incredibly loud beeps when they go off.
Moving in was a bit rough and I feel like our leasing agent left us in the dark once he sold us our unit. Other than that we think the actual unit is very nice and spacious.
The apartment is great and we're in a great location. There are no complaints from me regarding the building or anything else. It is definitely the maximum of my price range though so if there were ever an increase in rent I'd be finding a new place to live.
Overall, I like this place. It’s conveniently placed and not infested with anything. However, the stunning lack of communication between management and residents is concerning. On multiple occasions, we haven’t gotten necessary info about parking, about drills that disturb the workday, and so much more. Frankly, there hasn’t been any attempt to make it right with residents, and it feels like all precautions made are only done to benefit management and prevent lawsuits, not because of any actual human care.