Lyon Place at Clarendon Center

Great location and calm building even though we are in the heart of Clarendon. I moved into the apartment in January and the quarantine under such conditions has been more than supportable.
Nice place, but too loud. Also the package pickup is ridiculous. Rudeness from maintenance staff, and the washer and dryer have incredibly loud beeps when they go off.
Moving in was a bit rough and I feel like our leasing agent left us in the dark once he sold us our unit. Other than that we think the actual unit is very nice and spacious.
The apartment is great and we're in a great location. There are no complaints from me regarding the building or anything else. It is definitely the maximum of my price range though so if there were ever an increase in rent I'd be finding a new place to live.
Overall, I like this place. It’s conveniently placed and not infested with anything. However, the stunning lack of communication between management and residents is concerning. On multiple occasions, we haven’t gotten necessary info about parking, about drills that disturb the workday, and so much more. Frankly, there hasn’t been any attempt to make it right with residents, and it feels like all precautions made are only done to benefit management and prevent lawsuits, not because of any actual human care.
This is a great building to live in. I’m friends with a lot of my neighbors. The building staff is great. We get our maintenance issues resolved very fast. The walls are also solid so you don’t hear noise from neighbors.
Great location and nice apartments. Rent is prettty reasonable for the location. Nice amenities. Management is not that great. They are flakey and don’t follow through
Community is great, everyone is friendly, looking forward to participating in more events. The only reason I haven't thus far is because I travel for work.
The building is extreme well managed and maintained. All of the concierges are very friendly and seem to know all of the residents. The maintenance team is extremely efficient, almost always resolving requests same day. Location can't really be beat, units are nice.
Good place to live, wondering why you need to charge us an extra $30 to use a tiny gym. Lot of trouble with the water warmth, also there were previously some issues with the fire alarm going off. The ovens are screwy.