Lyon Place at Clarendon Center

4.5

4.5

This apartment residence is convenient to everything in Arlington and DC and has very friendly staff, plus great amenities. Love living here!
Everyone in the building is so nice. The front desk staff are very helpful. Despite being right next to the metro, shops, and dining, it is surprisingly quiet.
Building is great and location couldn't be better! I'm especially happy with the friendly reception staff and the proximity to Trader Joes and the Metro. The noise is also a non-factor.
I have no complaints about Lyon Place. The few very minor maintenance requests have been answered promptly. The amenities, especially the grills, are very convenient. It feels safe and secure, clean, and comfortable. The location is also perfect.
I feel that the community has a perfect location and is generally clean, nice, and relatively new. The connection to Trader Joe's, as well as the short walk to Giant and Whole Foods makes living here without a car quite easy. My only real complaints about the community are that the front door scanner doesn't often work, leading to annoying times of having to pull the heavy doors shut.
My favorite feature is the location. Living above trader joe's is literally perfect and so convenient if you're always busy like me. The building is very clean and modern.
I love living here because of the location and upkeep of the apartments! I’ve lived here for a year and a half and I’m thankful that I found such a great place!!
Our experience at Lyon Place has been very good. Their is always space for improvement, but overall the complex and community is clean and safe.
The building is always clean, the common areas are well kept and the staff are always super polite. I have had no issues getting anything fixed or taken care of!
Living at Lyon place is so wonderful! All of the employees are very helpful and accommodating. Definitely a great place to call home. I would highly recommend it to anyone.