Living at the Lyon Place Condominiums/ has its ups and downs. Its mostly downs. At the end of the day this place is ok, I guess. Good for younger couples I suppose.

The building is nice and rent competitiveness for the area. No outdoor pool but a nice year round indoor pool with an outdoor courtyard right off of it for the summer time. Gym is small and basic. Beautiful rooftop view. Management is my issue. Bad communication and they promise you the moon.

I LOVE LIVING IN LYON PLACE! Very receptive to any service issues and the work gets done quickly! Great place to live. I highly recommend Lyon Place!

We absolutely love living at Lyon Place - highly recommend living here!! Amenities are great, views are amazing, and the location is un-beatable. The apartment staff is wonderful too.

Great location. Convenient commute to DC, and suburbs. Can’t beat the location with Trader Joe’s adjacent to the building, and Whole Foods a coule I’d blocks away. Good shopping and dining in the area.

The people who work here are pleasant, and it’s in a convenient and safe location, but the constant power outages and updates can become incredibly annoying.

Super friendly and warm staff. I’ve been here for such a short time and they have made us feel so welcome. Plus the location is amazing! Right in the heart of Clarendon near the metro. Cannot beat it.

It has been a pleasant stay here at Lyons Place. I find that the employees at the desk tend to be professional and helpful. My wife and I are greeted as we enter the building as well as leave. If we have a package I get an email from Jennifer Smith as well as employers of Lyons Place. I have enjoyed the nice quiet stay for the last three months. I would definitely recommend any of my friends to stay here.

Day to day life has been great. Put a grill on the roof. More social events with free booze. Concierges are always very nice and helpful. Maybe new carpets in halways to make the interior more modern.

I have lived in many apartment complexes over the years and this is the first I have every considered to be 5 stars. From the management team which truly cares about their tenants - to the well-appointed apartments. This is a premium apartment complex and you get what you pay for. I have never had a maintenance request take more than 24 hours to rectify!

Elegant and well maintained building. Location is great. Staff is very friendly, diligent and efficient. The indoor pool is a must and doesn’t have a lot of people during the week.

Great staff and very quick attention to service requests! A great place to live. Centrally located to grocery stores, nightlife, restaurants and shopping.

I’ve loved every day since we moved here. This made our move from California to DC very easy. I love the help we get and the advice we get from the ladies at the front desk. They are all so amazing.

My experience at Lyon Place thus far has been fairly positive, as the amenities, community, and location all add value. However, building-wide issues could be dealt with in a more efficient manner going forward.

Fun place to live! We have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed our neighbors and staff. I love Traders Joes location access from our building as well as Metro being 2 minutes away. also access to my gym, dining, and shopping.

We absolutely love living at Lyon Place! The building is great, and the apartments are beautiful and spacious. Not to mention the views are incredible - we have a fantastic view of all of DC. The ammentinites are great as well (gym, indoor pool, courtyard, and community roof). To top it off, the location is AMAZING. The leasing team and other team members could not be more great. Everyone is so accommodating, helpful, and responsive. It is an absolute DREAM living here - as long as we continue to live in the DC area, we could not imagine ever leaving. Our dog loves living here too!!

It’s a nice place, very clean. LOUD from the street. No solution from staff, which can get annoying. There isn’t much noise between apartments, which is nice.

Love the apartment complex and the management staff. You can feel the quality of the building in every room and with the appliances. All of my guests are impressed. I am a huge fan of the 24hr concierge desk which is always there and ready to help.

Great amenities including an indoor pool open year round! Perfect location across the street from the metro in a great neighborhood! The layout of the apartments are great, with good storage areas.

Hot water issues for several months was very frustrating. We pay too much to live here to live in fear of a whether you'll get a cold or warm shower! Glad it's finally resolved, but it took far too long.

Lyon Place is absolutely fabulous. Hands down the best place to live in Clarendon. The apartments are beautiful and the staff is out of this world. Would highly recommend!

My experience at Lyon Place has been awesome. The convenience to stores and transportation is really important to me. The staff and maintenance are also very accommodating. I do think noise and smell travels through the walls relatively easily however and I think that could be improved.

i've had a good experience but the whole thing where the hot water shut down for like 3 to 4 weeks was totally brutal. otherwise the staff is really nice

I just moved I to Lyon Place last month and I could not be more thrilled with my decision. First of all the staff- Sam, Wally, Kristin, and the rest- are the nicest people, always ready to help. The building is exceptionally well maintained. I live above the main road but my place is so quiet because the construction is so solid. Trader Joe’s is so convenient. I just moved in and I am already dreading the day I will have to move out. It’s a great building!

In the past year and a half living here my experience has been great. Aside from hot water problems and our AC meter overcharging for the meter (will be taken care of), living here has been very comfortable. I would suggest creating more social events, so that people have a chance to meet their neighbors and socialize. All in all, very positive experience.