You can no beat the location of this building. It is in the middle of everything in Clarendon. The building is quiet and has a friendly staff.

Great apartment building, very clean, the staff is very friendly and great location in close proximity to Metro and direct access to a trader joes.

Great experience here at Lyon Place. Everyone is responsive and helpful. I was told there was a noise complaint but didn’t get the details I would have liked to understand how I could ensure that didn’t happen. As far as I know the issue was settled.

I’ve had nothing but an amazing experience here. Front desk is always so friendly and if you ever have a maintenance request they get to you right away. Always there to make the experience better.

Great location. Close to DC and across the street from the metro. Trader Joes is in the same building Whole Foods is a short walk away. Entering and exiting is a hassle especially during peak shopping hours and the gym is small.

Generally I enjoy my experience here but the cost of living does not match the experience. I would prefer to pay less but it seems all apartments in this area are only getting more expensive

Love Lyon Place! Great people working and living here. Wonderful location to many regularly used places. Close to the Metro is a super bonus!

Nice clean building built very recently. The staffs are always nice and tenants are very polite and friendly. Close to metro and great nightlife.

Best apartment I have ever lived at. From the elegant lobby to the well-appointed apartments, I have been very impressed in the 3 months I have lived here. I would recommend Lyon Place to anyone,

The apartment has been the perfect fit for my roommates and i. We love the proximity to the metro, gym, and Clarendon Blvd. the staff at Lyon is very accommodating to all our needs

Great place to live, super convenient location, very helpful concierge, good general facilities and cleanliness. Expensive and increasingly so.

Great location. Across the street from the metro. Trader joes is in the same building and minutes from DC, restaurants, etc. Very walkable. Small gym and parking can be frustrating.

Great location, you don't have to leave the building to access Trader Joe's! The metro is less than a block away! There are several eateries in the immediate area, great shopping that Starbucks adjacent and Peete's Coffee a block and a half away!

It is an excellent building and the amenities are good. However, 4 days ago, I have called the maintenance for some small issues and they didn't come to fix it yet.

I like the location and my apartment is clean and nice. The apartment is a bit small and expensive but overall the experience has been worth it.

Excited to move in soon. It looks like a nice building. Excited to move in soon. It looks like a nice building. Excited to move in soon. It looks like a nice building.

Extremely clean, friendly staff, everything that you need is a quick walk away. The resident entrance to trader joe’s is life changing, and I truly believe I got the best deal in Clarendon.

Great place to live! Maintenance is very timely with repairs. Some issues with receiving packages and the temperature of the gym. But otherwise I have enjoyed living at Lyon place.

Great experience so far after almost 2.5 years of living here! Apartment is generally quiet (except for the occasional neighbor wearing heels on wood floors, pumping the bass, or coming home late night and talking loudly in the hallway). Staff is super friendly and helpful!

Great apartment, modern features, and central location. Ammenities are good for the area but nothing special. We’ve had several issues with hot water.

A great place to live! It is centrally located in Clarendon, a major hub in Arlington filled with restaurants and stores. A wonderful place to live and entertain guests.

I have lived here for two years and have enjoyed it. Great neighborhood, proximity to every convenience. However, there has been an uptick in maintenance inconveniences (broken elevators, hot water issues) and the installation of water meters to charge us for water usage. So rates have gone up as service has gone down. But on the whole, an agreeable place to live.

We really enjoy living here. Great accomodations, excellent concierge service and management team. Never experienced any issue. Also fast maintenance response.

It’s great being so close to the metro and Trader Joe’s. Everything is really clean, and it’s nice to have a gym and a pool. Maintenance, the concierge, and the leasing office are all very professional and quick to respond to emails and calls. Overall, a very good apartment.

Great location and great access to transportation. Hop and a skip to DC. Modern and updated amenities with 24 hour concierge. Above Trader Joe's. Small fitness room.