Lyon Place at Clarendon Center

4.5

4.5

Not a single complaint! Everyone from the leasing office to the concierge service has been incredible to work with. Overall could not be happier!
Recently moved to this building and have living here thus far for the location and access to Trader Joe's! Concierge staff and maintenance are very responsive and friendly. Gas and trash/recycling included in rent was also a big plus due to gas stoves.
This is such a wonderful place to live! Everyone is very attentive and welcoming. Everything you could possibly need is at most a 5 minute walk and the building is very quiet and clean.
I really like living at Lyon Place. The proximity to the metro and downtown area in Clarendon is amazing. The staff is great and neighbors seem to be nice. It would be nice to get to know my neighbors on a more personal level, as I have only met a couple of them in passing. Otherwise, it is a great apartment complex that I would absolutely recommend to a friend.
My experience so far at Lyon Place has been fantastic. The building is in an ideal location for walking, public transit, and going out to restaurants and bars. My 1-bedroom unit is bright and spacious with high-quality finishes throughout. The concierge and maintenance have been consistently kind and responsive.
Great experience all around. The construction is solid so you don't hear much from your neighbors-even when somebody decides to party down the hall.
So far the apartment has been great for us. Only complaint is that our fire alarm goes off too easily but not a huge deal. Happy we made the move
I have lived in various apartments around the country- mainly in NYC and DC and I greatly enjoy Lyon Place. The location is perfect in the heart of Arlington with great shopping and places to eat. The amenities are great as well and monthly parking is not too expensive!
Great staff and welcoming neighborhood. Lucky us to live in the same building as Trader Joe's. I took advantage of this fact during our snow day this month.
Lyon Place is so lovely and the Management and Service Personnel are attentive, friendly, kind and responsive. The tenants are genial, and it is a pet-friendly building, so our community encounters are often enlivened by animal personalities. One has a sense of shared community and camaraderie with Personnel and Tenants. The Building is welcoming, beautiful and meticulously kept, and my unit is spacious, featuring ceiling-to-floor windows, wonderful light and perfect views. Great services and perfect location for walking, shopping, entertainment, and a quick corridor ride to D.C. Could not imagine living anywhere else in Arlington.