Lyon Place at Clarendon Center

4.5

4.5

Great experience all around. The construction is solid so you don't hear much from your neighbors-even when somebody decides to party down the hall.
So far the apartment has been great for us. Only complaint is that our fire alarm goes off too easily but not a huge deal. Happy we made the move
I have lived in various apartments around the country- mainly in NYC and DC and I greatly enjoy Lyon Place. The location is perfect in the heart of Arlington with great shopping and places to eat. The amenities are great as well and monthly parking is not too expensive!
Great staff and welcoming neighborhood. Lucky us to live in the same building as Trader Joe's. I took advantage of this fact during our snow day this month.
Lyon Place is so lovely and the Management and Service Personnel are attentive, friendly, kind and responsive. The tenants are genial, and it is a pet-friendly building, so our community encounters are often enlivened by animal personalities. One has a sense of shared community and camaraderie with Personnel and Tenants. The Building is welcoming, beautiful and meticulously kept, and my unit is spacious, featuring ceiling-to-floor windows, wonderful light and perfect views. Great services and perfect location for walking, shopping, entertainment, and a quick corridor ride to D.C. Could not imagine living anywhere else in Arlington.
Very good apartment with good service. Neighbors are nice and quite no loud people. The concierge service is always on point and would be happy to live here for couple of years.
Moved in beginning of October. Clean and quiet with clear messaging on protocols. I feel you take it all seriously. Concierge is always very helpful - thank you. Great to have the Trader Joe’s so close to home! Hoping the area is more lively when we get out of COVID :)
Great apartments and good customer service. Would prefer an easier way to get packages rather than having to always call. Also would like the reservation system for scheduling gym time to be easier.
I've only been here for a few months but it's been good so far. There is a bit of noise from the bar below but it really doesn't feel that annoying-though I am less sensitive sounds.
The people who work at Lyon Place are the absolute best! They are friendly and kind humans and I enjoy seeing them every. BF Saul is overall a great management company. I just wish there were more community activities