We absolutely love living at Lyon Place! The building is great, and the apartments are beautiful and spacious. Not to mention the views are incredible - we have a fantastic view of all of DC. The ammentinites are great as well (gym, indoor pool, courtyard, and community roof). To top it off, the location is AMAZING. The leasing team and other team members could not be more great. Everyone is so accommodating, helpful, and responsive. It is an absolute DREAM living here - as long as we continue to live in the DC area, we could not imagine ever leaving. Our dog loves living here too!!

It’s a nice place, very clean. LOUD from the street. No solution from staff, which can get annoying. There isn’t much noise between apartments, which is nice.

Love the apartment complex and the management staff. You can feel the quality of the building in every room and with the appliances. All of my guests are impressed. I am a huge fan of the 24hr concierge desk which is always there and ready to help.

Great amenities including an indoor pool open year round! Perfect location across the street from the metro in a great neighborhood! The layout of the apartments are great, with good storage areas.

Hot water issues for several months was very frustrating. We pay too much to live here to live in fear of a whether you'll get a cold or warm shower! Glad it's finally resolved, but it took far too long.

Lyon Place is absolutely fabulous. Hands down the best place to live in Clarendon. The apartments are beautiful and the staff is out of this world. Would highly recommend!

My experience at Lyon Place has been awesome. The convenience to stores and transportation is really important to me. The staff and maintenance are also very accommodating. I do think noise and smell travels through the walls relatively easily however and I think that could be improved.

i've had a good experience but the whole thing where the hot water shut down for like 3 to 4 weeks was totally brutal. otherwise the staff is really nice

I just moved I to Lyon Place last month and I could not be more thrilled with my decision. First of all the staff- Sam, Wally, Kristin, and the rest- are the nicest people, always ready to help. The building is exceptionally well maintained. I live above the main road but my place is so quiet because the construction is so solid. Trader Joe’s is so convenient. I just moved in and I am already dreading the day I will have to move out. It’s a great building!

In the past year and a half living here my experience has been great. Aside from hot water problems and our AC meter overcharging for the meter (will be taken care of), living here has been very comfortable. I would suggest creating more social events, so that people have a chance to meet their neighbors and socialize. All in all, very positive experience.

So far, my experience living at Lyon Place has been wonderful. Moving from New York City, I wanted to be close to the Metro and to have stores, restaurants, and bars within walking distance.

The location is perfect and the staff are always pleasant and helpful. This was also the best deal I could get on a studio in the area, and it happens to be a block from the metro which is amazing. No surprise fees and it is always very clean. You usually can't hear neighbors through the walls, either. 10/10 experience.

My resident experience has been fairly good thus far. The amenities, location, and monthly socials have been the best positives. Factors that detract from my resident experience so far include the constant maintenance that seems to be needed for problems like limited hot water, AC disruptions, and the noise outside due to our proximity to trader joes.

You can no beat the location of this building. It is in the middle of everything in Clarendon. The building is quiet and has a friendly staff.

Great apartment building, very clean, the staff is very friendly and great location in close proximity to Metro and direct access to a trader joes.

Great experience here at Lyon Place. Everyone is responsive and helpful. I was told there was a noise complaint but didn’t get the details I would have liked to understand how I could ensure that didn’t happen. As far as I know the issue was settled.

I’ve had nothing but an amazing experience here. Front desk is always so friendly and if you ever have a maintenance request they get to you right away. Always there to make the experience better.

Great location. Close to DC and across the street from the metro. Trader Joes is in the same building Whole Foods is a short walk away. Entering and exiting is a hassle especially during peak shopping hours and the gym is small.

Generally I enjoy my experience here but the cost of living does not match the experience. I would prefer to pay less but it seems all apartments in this area are only getting more expensive

Love Lyon Place! Great people working and living here. Wonderful location to many regularly used places. Close to the Metro is a super bonus!

Nice clean building built very recently. The staffs are always nice and tenants are very polite and friendly. Close to metro and great nightlife.

Best apartment I have ever lived at. From the elegant lobby to the well-appointed apartments, I have been very impressed in the 3 months I have lived here. I would recommend Lyon Place to anyone,

The apartment has been the perfect fit for my roommates and i. We love the proximity to the metro, gym, and Clarendon Blvd. the staff at Lyon is very accommodating to all our needs

Great place to live, super convenient location, very helpful concierge, good general facilities and cleanliness. Expensive and increasingly so.

Great location. Across the street from the metro. Trader joes is in the same building and minutes from DC, restaurants, etc. Very walkable. Small gym and parking can be frustrating.