The community is beautiful and the apartments are spacious. The location is not ideal but there is a lot going up around it so the future seems bright. Management is extremely friendly, helpful, and responsive.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Excellent people to work with and a beautiful place to live i can't wait to move in.Renee is so easy to work with and she makes you feel at home the first time that you meet her.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The best building as far as living isn’t great. Front office staff is great and attentive. Had a issue with parking someone hit my car and just left. Sucks. But everything else is good.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Renee is the best!! She makes living here great. All the other staff is awesome as well. I wish I knew about this place a long time ago! 5 stars!

Reply from M Station Apartments

This is a nice community to live. It's quiet with not to many kids so that's a plus for me. Lease office manager and other employees are very professional and friendly. I would like a better parking situation but oh well...

Reply from M Station Apartments

Renee and the management team is amazing. The apartments are beautiful. The area is nice. I love the pool and gym areas. So glad we moved here.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great staff, always friendly. Clean, maintenance is quick and always happy to help. Only issue is noise at times, but it's an apartment complex so that can't really be helped as much as I wish it could. Amenities are great. Overall it's a great place to live.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love Renee in the front office! She is absolutely amazing! The pool is beautiful and always the best temperature. The layout of the apartment is cute and the location is up and coming.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Our move in date is July 29th, but we love the layout and area. The employees there are kind and professional! ESP Renee she made our whole experience she remembers everyone. It makes it feel like your at home.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I have been a resident of M Station for 1 month and so far loving it. Love the location, which is conveniently located to downtown and other surrounding areas. Definitely no regrets at this point.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Love the area, i saw the apartments grow from scratch, when they where just the old townhome apartments. Which a lot of people don’t know unless your a local! The area is only growing and can’t wait until it’s fully finished!

Reply from M Station Apartments

It is a spacious apartment with amazing amenities! The staff is always very helpful and sweet whenever they greet you. I love being able to have fiber internet as well!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Quiet community settled in a great location, just a short drive from Uptown Charlotte Friendly, knowledgable, helpful staff Beautiful room design

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love the apartment the amenities are nice the stuff is great and the events are fun the residents are nice and friendly I like my that's it's near public transportation

Reply from M Station Apartments

My experience here has been wondering it's nice apartment stuff is great people are nice love the bills always the same amount and the events are nice

Reply from M Station Apartments

This is the best experience of living I’ve had.I have the nicest view that shows peace and quiet.MStation is hands down the best place to live.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It's a great place to stay, office staff are friendly and do their best to accommodate. Very rare for instances of issues with the community.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Love it here Great staff Great neighbors Always kept clean and tidy as well as the pool is always sparkling all year round Great place to live

Reply from M Station Apartments

It's a great community to live in. I wish the walls were a little thicker to cut down on outside noise but other than that it's a great place to live

Reply from M Station Apartments

So far I love the community my apartment is amazing and office staff is soo nice! Renee made the onboarding process really smooth. The amenities exceeded my expectations!

Reply from M Station Apartments

I've lived here for about a week. Everything seems great with M Station, except residential parking. They are extremely strict. My car was parked about an inch over the line due to a truck parking crooked in a compact vehicle spot. Next morning, it was towed where I owed $175. In the lease, the reason for towing was that "it took up 2 parking spaces." Although the truck beside me was on the line perfectly, it cause me to park a little further away due to me not being able to get my baby's seat out. First of all, trucks shouldn't park in the compact vehicle parking spots. Second, one of the manager's suggested that put my child on the ground before parking. I refuse. I never have a parking issue at my college, high school, malls, Walmart, or any other places. Why should I be blamed? If the truck wasn't there or at least have parked straight, I wouldn't be in this mess. Be careful when parking next to a crooked car. Find another spot entirely if you have to. That is, if you can find another one...

Reply from M Station Apartments

Everything has been really well managed and the office staff in particular are extremely helpful and responsive. The only thing missing is a kids playground - surprised there’s a dog space but not kids. The pool does help in the summer and we’ve been taking advantage of it but a smal playground and more kids activities in the lounge once in a while would make a huge difference for all us parents! Thanks!

Reply from M Station Apartments

The best apartment complex in the city. The staff are my favorite and the apartments are modern, clean and reasonably priced. I adore M Station!

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love the staff! They’re VERY personable and professional. The maintenance staff is excellent and very professional. I like that security has been added also. I really like living here!

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love my apartment!!! I like the events we should have some every month i feel. I enjoy passing my neighbors they are always friendly to me !