great apartment, with great security, wonderful reception and with perfect comfort !! congratulations! keep giving us this support and I just thank you for everything !! Thank you .. (Brazil)

We have had a very pleasant experience staying at M Station. Marcus Covington ensured our smooth move in, and maintenance had always been timely.

I love living here at MStation they have the best staffs onsite. I lived in many apartment complexes here in Charlotte. MStation offers more than just amenities they give there tenants respect which means a lot to me. 😊

Reply from M Station Apartments

The complex is a great space for the price and has a lot of nice amenities. it is a bit crowded and concern we will not be able to enjoy those amenities with the number of people who are here

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love my apartment love the outside look and the inside look of the apartment pool area is a wonderful hang out spot all the residents and stuff are nice

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love the staff, they are friendly. I wish the property had fab access or a gate to make it more secure. I love the layout of my apartment, but wish the gym was larger with more free weights.

Reply from M Station Apartments

No complaints. I've enjoyed my time here and the staff is always so friendly. I work from home, and even when they do inspections, they are always accommodating.

Reply from M Station Apartments

So far everything is great, I am happy that I choose this community. Location is great we have Aldi just 5 min walk Management is supportive and nice so I satisfied about my choice

Reply from M Station Apartments

Overall great apartments with community activities for residents. Only down side is the noise and the package stealing and students who skip school and hide in the stairwell

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love m station apartments they are very dedicated to making sure their tenants are happy for example having a zumba instructor come to the property for tenants to enjoy. The also, have pizza night to gather the residents together for a nice meet n greet

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great service and apartment. No maintenance concerns and quick/efficient service. The front desk staff is always friendly. Nice floor plans and never have any issue with heating or cooling.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Very clean & great place to live. Haven’t had any complaints. Staff is friendly as well as neighbors . Love how new these apartments are too.

Reply from M Station Apartments

M Station has been my home for 3 years. If I didn't like living here, I'd have left after my first or second year. The amenities are great. I use the gym, the pool and the dog park. My dog LOVES the dog park, probably more than I love taking her.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The apartment itself is good. I wish there was wood floors in the bedroom as there is throughout the rest of the apartment. The appliances are cheap.

Reply from M Station Apartments

In our over two years of living in this community we like it. The staff members are pleasant and very professional. We recommend this community to everyone who's looking for an apartment.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love my community and the staff. I appreciate how efficient the staff is and how they always think about the residents by doing communityevents

Reply from M Station Apartments

The staff is amazing! Every time we come in we feel like we are truly at home even before we make it to our apartment. The quality in the apartment is outstanding. The studio is so spacious and the high ceilings are wonderful. It’s great to be so close to our mailbox and the extras on the property.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Living here is great. Everyone is friendly and there are always activities at the clubhouse. Renee is extremely helpful and always has a smile on her face!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Absolutely love this complex. The staff and grounds are great. I have had no issues with neighbors or other residents. Everything is clean and well kept.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It has been fantastic so far. No issues. Very quiet throughout my building. The best staff I have ever met. They always make sure your ok and good if any discrepancies ever did arise.

Reply from M Station Apartments

My fiancé and I love it here! The amenities are great and the staff is awesome! We’ve been here for about 7 months and it’s been incredible. M station is in a great location and it only takes minutes to get from place to place.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love this place. Friendly neighbors, fast acting maintenance and the leasing staff is always kind, understanding and extremely generous. Oh and the fitness center isn't bad. I live in there.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The leasing staff is always so nice and pleasant, and there have been several events for residents. I really enjoy living here. Maintenance issues are solved quickly usually within 24 hours.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love everything about it! So peaceful, amazing staff! I love my new apartment! Thank you guys so much for your kindness and cleanliness! You guys rock!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great transition from SC. Staff was very helpful and accommodating to my requests. Loving my new home it’s convenient location. Special shoutout to Mikea!