Great staff! Enjoy living there with a great environment, nice club house with a pool table, pool with a nice patio and a heated section next to out door TV’s.

I have a great experience with M station, when first visited the property I spoke with Renee she was awesome, she went over everything with me showed me the property and was very polite. My second visit to the property i had the luxury of working with Renee again and again she was just a polite and happy to assist me with my move in needs. M station has done a great job with the people they hired in the office. I must say the entire staff is excellent

I love it here, office staff is great and the residents are friendly! I love that there is always something going on activity wise, whether it's zumba or just free pizza haha

Living here has been th most amazing experience. The staff is amazing and the property is great. The gym is wonderful and the pool is big and beautiful

My husband and I love living here! The staff is so personable and caring. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to live; especially in a growing area!

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love my stay here at M-Station... Amazing staff and residents, great community, schools and restaurants nearby, bus line, close to uptown.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The office staff is so nice. I really appreciate the activities and events they plan to bring the community together. They are also good about handling issues of any kind in a timely manner.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Beautiful complex, seems to be a very friendly environment. The apartment units ste beautiful with a modern looks. New appliances with granite countertops makes the unit look like a home.

Reply from M Station Apartments

This apartment complex is incredible. Clean, friendly, tons of amenities and community events. Absolutely adore the office staff! I am thrilled to live here.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love live here in this area. Is a good neighborhood. I love the apartment, the rooms, the bathroom, the kitchen, the balcony, I love everything here

Reply from M Station Apartments

The best experience. Love the neighborhood. Love the parking. Love the apartment. Love the club house. Living here is so nice to me. I like everything

Reply from M Station Apartments

The apartment complex is in a great location. I love it here, as I always feel safe. The amenities are great and I love how the apartment complex does monthly activities.

Reply from M Station Apartments

My husband and I just moved here from NY with our 2 kids. We love it here it’s clean, quiet, and management is awesome. I have no complaints

Reply from M Station Apartments

I have lived here for 2 years and absolutely enjoy living here! The staff is wonderful, the noise is at a minimum, plenty of parking and the community is well kept!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great apartment complex, however sometimes the valet trash is not picked up when it is supposed to be without being given a reason. Other than that it's low noise, friendly atmosphere and great staff. Facilities are great and apartment has been great.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It has been pretty good. Going thru a tuff time in life right now so I can't be 100% happy with this move. The staff are wonderful and neighbo.rs are nice. The complex is beautiful

Reply from M Station Apartments

Living here is much better where I was before. Only thing I would suggest is telling the tenants that live here please pick up behind their dogs. If you see trash laying out be courteous and just throw it out. Let’s keep this apartment complex beautiful.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Love living here! Maintenance is great and the office staff is amazing. Made some good friends with the residents. Overall great place. Only complaint is I wish the dog park had more lighting at night! Everything is great!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Very responsive if you have a request. Very nice and clean place to live. Great events for the residents. The only issues are the parking is a little too congested and the spaces are too small. Also, it's becoming more expensive to live out here.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love everything about my living community. The staff first in foremost are pleasant and very considerate of my needs. Mostly, they’re prompt

Reply from M Station Apartments

Living here within the MStation community is like living with your own family. Everyone from the front office to the maintenance staff are exceptionally kind and very helpful.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Very nice place to live. This is a very nice safe place to live. The Professional Staff are all outstanding and very helpful. They go the extra mile to make sure our needs are met.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I have had nothing but great experience so far. I really feel comfortable at MStation and glad I moved from my last apartment. I plan to be here for a while.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Its amazing here.. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone. From neighbors to the office administration, everyone has been very friendly.

Reply from M Station Apartments

My first viewing of an apartment at M Station was excellent. Renee, the asst manager, was friendly and enthusiastic, knowledgeably answering all my questions. I looked at several other apartments that day, but none even came close to M Station.