The process of moving is always stressful but Renee and her team are super friendly and helpful. I’ve loved every thorn about this property. Definitely worth the price.

I like living here. I don't like the substantial rent increase when I renewed my lease. I've been here over 3 years. I miss Marcus (The old property manager).

Reply from M Station Apartments

I enjoy living here at M station I’ve never lived somewhere where they give back to the residents with amazing monthly events! I haven’t had any serious issues since I’ve been here!!! Would definitely recommend! The office staff is also AMAZINGGG!!

Reply from M Station Apartments

This is the best location, the best people who work here, awesome amenities, and the list goes on. It's great for pets too - the dog park is one of the best features.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The view from my apartment the location is great, And the most friendliest staff I wish my people who works up under me come and see how the staff works it's amazing.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The management is personable and kind. Always makes sure to address me by my first name and quick to resolve any problems. The residents are quite overall and always friendly in common areas. Location is ideal to reach anywhere in the city within 15 min and close to all major stores (grocery & shopping). Overall very satisfied with my decision to live here!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Marvelous couldn't ask for a better place to live. Peaceful neighbors are very friendly and quiet. Management is awesome. And any repairs that need to be done is done in a timely fashion. I would recommend this place to everyone up north., already have, retirees are on their way.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great! The staff is friendly the Surrounding neighborhood is developing. M Station is a great place to live! I would highly recommend this community

Reply from M Station Apartments

I have lived here for a few months now. The employees are awesome and professional. Plus great area to live in. If you like being around everything great place to live.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Beautiful place , with friendly neighborhood ! I’m so excited to see what the next year brings at the M Station! They have great Amenities, the leasing peopl

Reply from M Station Apartments

Absolutely love this place. Management is so accommodating and friendly. Love my people here. The residents are also amazing. Everyone is friendly, respectful and clean!

Reply from M Station Apartments

A really friendly staff who is willing to go above and beyond. The apartment units are nice with ungraded appliances and features. The apartment itself has some nice features, but safety is a concern for me since any person is able to reach the apartment units.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love living here. The neighbors are so nice and respectful. The staff is amazing as well. I have not complaints when it comes to my apartment.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The staff are very friendly, and the community is very clean and quite, very nice neighborhood and good residents and no extra monthly fees except trash fees but no cable fees required like my previous apartment, because not everyone uses cable these days

Reply from M Station Apartments

The staff here at M Station are awesome!!!! They are very helpful and they are very good at what they do. It’s great to be able to say the leasing staff at your complex are amazing people and you always feel at home

Reply from M Station Apartments

Very nice area, clean, quiet, office management are respectful and helpful. This process was easy and didn’t take long at all. Great amenities!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great apartments. Wish the walls blocked more ambient noise but overall I enjoy living here. Staff is top notch. No complaints at all with them. Always a pleasure when dealing with them. Maintenance crew is very responsive and friendly

Reply from M Station Apartments

Rental office staff members are very friendly. The events they plan are always top notch! The grounds are always kept neat and manicured. The only issue that needs to be addressed more aggressively are the students that skip school at East Meck and hang out on the stairs and breezeways of the complex.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It has been a good experience. Renewing my lease. The amenities are good. My kids enjoy it. The location convenient. I wish there was an area for kids to play and more computer options.

Reply from M Station Apartments

My fiance & I have lived here a year now. Unfortunately the property has changed drastically. Trash & poop everywhere, residents could careless about taking care of our building. Noise & pot smoke everywhere. Parking is horrible. Kids are on the property & don't live here. Very disappointing to say the least! Not sure about our future here at M Station.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Some of the residents are pretty nice, but I noticed that the maintenance men are not to friendly. I think they could be more courteous and outspoken. There needs to be a/c in the elevators it’s extremely hot and uncomfortable.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great customer service, people with great attitudes that want to help you make this place your new home. I love the amenities and the facilities. Very new and clean

Reply from M Station Apartments

great place for living. I absolutely love the modern style of the apartments and all the activities the management staff prepared for tenants. The management staff are very professional. Wonderful staff and great location.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I really enjoy living here at M Station. The staff is wonderful and very professional. I love the cleanliness of the property and the amenities.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It’s been a great experience living at m station, I love all the community events here and the staff is amazing. They truly give back and make everyone feel appreciated for being apart of M station.