M Station Apartments

4.6

4.6

Lesheba
While searching for a new apartment home, I came across M Station. From the time I called to get a quote to completing the application. Rachel, the Assistant Manager made the entire process very easy and seamless.
Sunhee
I like that it is always quiet where I live. It is also very convenient to take out the garbage. The only thing that bothers me is that the hallways are a bit messy.
Christopher
Amazing staff and amenities cannot wait to move in. Plus the area around is growing fast and there is so much to do especially with uptown literally 5 minutes away.
Twanna
Enjoying the one bedroom. The amenities are nice. Still need playgrounds forthe toddlers. Love the food trucks and how maintenance is prompt
Savannah
Just moved in and it has exceeded my expectations so far. I’m am very happy to be a part of the community. The apartment is spacious, beautiful, and exactly what I was looking for!
April
Beautiful apartment and community. Friendly staff, always helpful… I had many questions at move in. Rachel & Ricardo are the best ! The community is so nice, the pool and amenities are great!
Desiree
Great support during application process! The staff was very kind and personable. I enjoyed the entire visit and viewing of demo apartment. The staff also showed great communication.
Gerardo
Nivel neighbor, good customer service, nice amenities. Overall I feel good in this community, I have only one month Livingston here and for now I haven't had any problem.
Benjamin
I have lived here going on for years, this is a decent place to live cling apartments modern apartments high ceilings safe neighborhood would definitely recommend
Luis
The management here is unorganized but they’re very nice about everything you got questions for. My 2bd is very spacious and I have not seen one bug in my apt so that’s a plus!