My fiancé and I love it here! The amenities are great and the staff is awesome! We’ve been here for about 7 months and it’s been incredible. M station is in a great location and it only takes minutes to get from place to place.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love this place. Friendly neighbors, fast acting maintenance and the leasing staff is always kind, understanding and extremely generous. Oh and the fitness center isn't bad. I live in there.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The leasing staff is always so nice and pleasant, and there have been several events for residents. I really enjoy living here. Maintenance issues are solved quickly usually within 24 hours.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love everything about it! So peaceful, amazing staff! I love my new apartment! Thank you guys so much for your kindness and cleanliness! You guys rock!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great transition from SC. Staff was very helpful and accommodating to my requests. Loving my new home it’s convenient location. Special shoutout to Mikea!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Overall is is a nice place to live. Need to do better on keeping the amenities in good condition and fix the computers when they are down. But other than that the staff is great

Reply from M Station Apartments

Quiet neighborhood and great people around . I love that it’s near downtown Charlotte that’s very convenient for me . I also love that I’m able to come home to a clear area the trash employees do a great job keeping the area clean . The maintenance people are on top of their job when I need something done it gets do in a timely matter .

Reply from M Station Apartments

An amazing place to live. As a single woman I feel safe walking my dogs around the community and love how the maintenance team keeps the property clean.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Absolutely love it here. Great perks that come with staying here. My dog enjoys the dog park while I enjoy the 24 hour gym overlooking the community pool. The people here are awesome!

Reply from M Station Apartments

great! i love this apartment , so cozy. Location is very comfortable, it’s like 10min to Downtown. Pet friendly. Stuff in the main always friendly.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It’s a very new area and I am new to Charlotte. This as my last place to visit and the best. Front office staff amazing and helpful. Dogs love the park

Reply from M Station Apartments

The past 2 years here have been nothing short of amazing. The staff are friendly and very caring. The neighbors are good people too. The property is well maintained and clean.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I have lived in 3 different apartment homes and M. Station is the best. The staffs are awesome most especially Reene, she is a God sent and always listens to residents. The maintenance timing is great

Reply from M Station Apartments

This is a an amazing apartment complex, the people are awesome, and the amenities are awesome. I've been living here since October and the experience has been nothing but enjoyable.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Lots of residents activities and the staff is always friendly...The grounds are keep clean and in the summer time the pool area is amazing!!!

Reply from M Station Apartments

So far it’s been great. There have been a few issues with noise neighbors but not too bad. Really enjoy that the gym is open 24 hours since I get off work late.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love the location, amenities and great staff working in the office! Every day is a pleasure to live here and I am very happy being at M Station!

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love my apartment so far. I’ve only been here for one month and love the area and neighborhood and everything. This apartment feel as if it was made just for me

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love living here its a really nice apartment people are friendly and love the look of the building and apartment. Leasing stuff is great we have great amenities

Reply from M Station Apartments

Dont get me wrong I do love living here. Just wish people were more considerate of where we live. Tired of people throwing random trash all over

Reply from M Station Apartments

So far my experience here at M Station has been great. I love the amenities and the style of my apartment. The fact that it has an elevator made moving in less of a hassle. The Dog park is cool too!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great staff! Enjoy living there with a great environment, nice club house with a pool table, pool with a nice patio and a heated section next to out door TV’s.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I have a great experience with M station, when first visited the property I spoke with Renee she was awesome, she went over everything with me showed me the property and was very polite. My second visit to the property i had the luxury of working with Renee again and again she was just a polite and happy to assist me with my move in needs. M station has done a great job with the people they hired in the office. I must say the entire staff is excellent

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love it here, office staff is great and the residents are friendly! I love that there is always something going on activity wise, whether it's zumba or just free pizza haha

Reply from M Station Apartments

Living here has been th most amazing experience. The staff is amazing and the property is great. The gym is wonderful and the pool is big and beautiful