A really friendly staff who is willing to go above and beyond. The apartment units are nice with ungraded appliances and features. The apartment itself has some nice features, but safety is a concern for me since any person is able to reach the apartment units.

I love living here. The neighbors are so nice and respectful. The staff is amazing as well. I have not complaints when it comes to my apartment.

The staff are very friendly, and the community is very clean and quite, very nice neighborhood and good residents and no extra monthly fees except trash fees but no cable fees required like my previous apartment, because not everyone uses cable these days

Reply from M Station Apartments

The staff here at M Station are awesome!!!! They are very helpful and they are very good at what they do. It’s great to be able to say the leasing staff at your complex are amazing people and you always feel at home

Reply from M Station Apartments

Very nice area, clean, quiet, office management are respectful and helpful. This process was easy and didn’t take long at all. Great amenities!

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great apartments. Wish the walls blocked more ambient noise but overall I enjoy living here. Staff is top notch. No complaints at all with them. Always a pleasure when dealing with them. Maintenance crew is very responsive and friendly

Reply from M Station Apartments

Rental office staff members are very friendly. The events they plan are always top notch! The grounds are always kept neat and manicured. The only issue that needs to be addressed more aggressively are the students that skip school at East Meck and hang out on the stairs and breezeways of the complex.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It has been a good experience. Renewing my lease. The amenities are good. My kids enjoy it. The location convenient. I wish there was an area for kids to play and more computer options.

Reply from M Station Apartments

My fiance & I have lived here a year now. Unfortunately the property has changed drastically. Trash & poop everywhere, residents could careless about taking care of our building. Noise & pot smoke everywhere. Parking is horrible. Kids are on the property & don't live here. Very disappointing to say the least! Not sure about our future here at M Station.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Some of the residents are pretty nice, but I noticed that the maintenance men are not to friendly. I think they could be more courteous and outspoken. There needs to be a/c in the elevators it’s extremely hot and uncomfortable.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great customer service, people with great attitudes that want to help you make this place your new home. I love the amenities and the facilities. Very new and clean

Reply from M Station Apartments

great place for living. I absolutely love the modern style of the apartments and all the activities the management staff prepared for tenants. The management staff are very professional. Wonderful staff and great location.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I really enjoy living here at M Station. The staff is wonderful and very professional. I love the cleanliness of the property and the amenities.

Reply from M Station Apartments

It’s been a great experience living at m station, I love all the community events here and the staff is amazing. They truly give back and make everyone feel appreciated for being apart of M station.

Reply from M Station Apartments

This has been the best experience since I have been in Charlotte. I love the community and management! Renee has been awesome. This has been the smoothest process.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Community is great, quiet, and close to my job. The office staff are very friendly and professional. The area overall is amazing, I only lived here a week but I’m loving it

Reply from M Station Apartments

Like it here alot, everyones nice and welcoming. The gym and clubhouse is clean, pool area is nice with plenty of space and even outdoor grills!

Reply from M Station Apartments

The community is beautiful and the apartments are spacious. The location is not ideal but there is a lot going up around it so the future seems bright. Management is extremely friendly, helpful, and responsive.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Excellent people to work with and a beautiful place to live i can't wait to move in.Renee is so easy to work with and she makes you feel at home the first time that you meet her.

Reply from M Station Apartments

The best building as far as living isn’t great. Front office staff is great and attentive. Had a issue with parking someone hit my car and just left. Sucks. But everything else is good.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Renee is the best!! She makes living here great. All the other staff is awesome as well. I wish I knew about this place a long time ago! 5 stars!

Reply from M Station Apartments

This is a nice community to live. It's quiet with not to many kids so that's a plus for me. Lease office manager and other employees are very professional and friendly. I would like a better parking situation but oh well...

Reply from M Station Apartments

Renee and the management team is amazing. The apartments are beautiful. The area is nice. I love the pool and gym areas. So glad we moved here.

Reply from M Station Apartments

Great staff, always friendly. Clean, maintenance is quick and always happy to help. Only issue is noise at times, but it's an apartment complex so that can't really be helped as much as I wish it could. Amenities are great. Overall it's a great place to live.

Reply from M Station Apartments

I love Renee in the front office! She is absolutely amazing! The pool is beautiful and always the best temperature. The layout of the apartment is cute and the location is up and coming.