M Station Apartments

4.6

4.6

Nice community but lately it's been loud late at night. Security rarely shows up after you call making them worthless. Outside of that, it's been a great place to live.
Quick and pleasant to work with. Answered all questions in a timely manner and assisted in every way needed with no hesitation. Happy to be a new resident
I liked so much this community that I moved to a bigger apartment. My husband and I are very happy with the new apartment. And I think we'll keep here for a long time.
Going on two years. Still enjoying my time here. The amenities. The location. The price. I’ll definitely be renewing for year three. This place is great!
I haven't moved in yet but the process was very simple and I'm glad to be apart of the community! I move in at the end of August and I'm very excited to be a new resident at the M Station!
The pool in the evening needs more security and better parking. Longer hours for the club house on the weekends. Some play space for kids and teenagers.
The parking is trash. It’s people who park in the regular parking and I’m assuming they have multiple cars. But they park in the regular parking and leave the car sitting there for weeks at a time and drive their secondary vehicle which is parked in the visitors parking. I think that’s so corny and lazy
I love it here. It’s my favorite apartment I’ve ever lived in. I plan to stay here a few more years probably. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Lovely neighborhood with good comercial nearly, the best apartment to live at this area, good quality finish, furniture and area of apartment.
Love it so far. Staff is friendly and the neighbors are as well. Maintenance answers quickly. The landscaping is great. However, people don’t pick up their dog poop.