M Station Apartments

4.6

4.6

Very lovely apartments. Very nice location next to great food spots. Also has a grocery store in the location & Gas station. It is located right off the highway so that is a major plus too.
Ok. Im not as happy as I was when I first moved in. It's ok. Everything that glitters aint gold. I'm ok with my space. Its just ok. Just ok.
I love how the community is so respectful and clean and very bold Neighbors are very nice The office is my favorite The cleanliness the pets
Been living here for 2 years and I have good neighbors must if the residents speak when passing, maintenance is also great always on time and do an excellent job
Great customer service and the building is good looking. The area I feel is the best in Charlotte because everything you need is around you.
Great staff. The maintenance team is very nice and efficient. Apartments are up-to-date and modern. Very clean and well-maintained. I have enjoyed living here.
It has been a pretty decent place to live. Everyone is nice. They started having the food trucks on Thursday. That is nice. I wish they would fix the treadmills in the gym. But other than that. It is a decent place.
Great staff. Helped and sought to answer my concerns with friendly service. Was very helpful and respectful. Also, the process of getting my apartment was very simple. Much thanks to the staff for the help.
Looks like I’m gonna love it here!! 🎶🎶🎶In my Annie voice. Where’s Mr Jack and Mrs Hulligan? 🤣🤣🤣 but seriously so far so good. Bring on the spring and summer weather. Pool 🏊‍♀️ and the grill going!
My experience has been great so far. Nice community and staff. I haven’t had any problems. I’m 10 minutes from my job and uptown. I love it here!