M Station Apartments

I’ve lived here almost a year and it’s been nothing short of amazing! The space and layout you get for the price you pay if definitely worth it!
Wonderful place to live ..the maintenance keep the property clean ..the amenities are great.. the staff goes above and beyond to bring enjoyment to the community
M station was one of the worst places I’ve ever lived. I had packages stollen, I’ve had my place broken into, maintance would come and go as they please without letting me know. The office staff was rude, unhelpful and manipulative people. They never helped when you called and asked and needed anything, also they upped my rent with “financial help” Without letting me know. Horrible horrible choice to ever move here. Worse community I’ve lived in.
I have been living here for over 4 years now. I definitely love the apartments. I love the area. I it is very convenient. The maintenance is probably where I have had any issue. The staff is friendly and eager to help. The amenities are great.
Deciding I wanted to move here was a no brainer, the process was quick and smooth, the maintenance staff is kind and efficient, and the community is amazing.
Ever Since M Station Was Being Built I Wanted To Live Here. I’m From Charlotte East and I Went To School Directly Across The Street From M Sation “East Meck” So I Know What Use To Be There Way Before M Station. I Told Myself One Day I’m Going To Live There And I Cant Believe My Dreams Are Coming True. This Place Is Magnificent It Reminds Me Of A Village like in The Old Days. We Have Our Own Everything Within A 5-10 Mile Radius You Really Wouldn’t Need A Car Because The Bus Line As Well Is Right Across The Street. Great Location And I Cant Wait To Meet My Neighbors To Introduce Myself Just As A Courtesy. The Leasing Office Is Stellar Everyone in There Even Maintenance Holds There Standards Top Priority. I Am A Young Black African American Male 28 years old and I Just Want To Thank M Station For Accepting Me In This Lovely Community
Mikea is a doll! I love her! Everyone has been extremely nice and helpful. Only complaint is the parking for residents. Very cramped and hard to get in and out of.
I love the view that apartments have !! the inside is very beautiful! The maintenance is super good! At of all the places I’ve seen this one has been the best ! Overall I love it
I really enjoy living here! The staff has really been great to work with and have made my experience living here nice! I would like to give an extra thank you to the maintenance team for their great work and timely service!!!
Great place for families! Quiet at night and full of children’s laughter throughout the day! The neighbors are so friendly. They offered to help move me in on the first night and even provided me with hand trucks.