Maddox South End

4.5

4.5

I love Maddox apartments, the amenities, and the staff have all been really great! Definitely going to be renewing my apartment for next year!
Great building but can be noisy along south blvd. Close proximity to the Harris Teeter, restaurants and bars within south end area. Nice pool and workout facilities.
Love the community, staff, building cleanliness, maintenance & location. Perfectly located near many restaurants and entertainment areas. Also good location for transportation
My resident experience has been amazing so far. The people are nice. The hallways and study rooms are clean. The pool and deck area are great for relaxing and enjoying the sun.
Maddox South End is a very convenient and affordable apartment community. It is walking distance from my work, so I just hop on the trail to and from. The staff is friendly as well as the other residents.
Move in process could not have been any easier; looking forward to my future at Maddox! The community is very nicely kept and the staff is very kind.
I’m living the community events and ammenities. The ease of access to everything in South End is amazing and the Rail Trail has become a daily visit to walk along and find new cafes
Hi! I haven’t moved in yet, but the process of signing my lease was seamless. Thank you to Kristine and Stephanie for all their assistance! I’m moving in April 23rd.
Overall i love my apartment but the noise levels are ridiculous and so is parking here. therefore i won’t be renewing my lease. i am always woken up by the person above me at 7 in the morning or the people beside me who have a barking dog.
I moved here almost a month ago and from the time I toured here to now my experience has been amazing and smooth. Everyone in the leasing office was helpful with the moving process and paper signing as my move in date was quick. The leasing office was also very helpful and flexible on my move in day when I scheduled time to reserve the elevator and I had to reschedule the day of my move in because the movers were late.