Maddox South End

4.5

4.5

I love the amenities and workout classes the apartment offers. I LOVE the location being right on the rail trail and next to Harris teeter! Our apartment is beautiful we love living here!
I love the location, walking distance to groceries, shopping, bars and restaurants. The community itself is clean and I enjoy living here . The staff is also very helpful
Process of moving in was great and everyone at the office was VERY helpful. So far I am pleased with my new place. I haven’t got the chance to so much exploring but the process of getting the place was smooth.
I love where I live, theres always room for improvement anywhere, but overall im happy I chose Maddox as my home. I really enjoy the amenities and the people who live here. My apt has a great view of the courtyard they keep pretty. They recently implemented great group fitness classes and increased the apt events. Always inclusive and trying their best.
We love our apartment and the pool view. Definitely some issues with the elevators and garage doors, but have been fixed professionally with communication from management.
I moved into the maddox earlier this month and have loved it so far. The leasing staff here including Chris and stephanie have been so helpful and accommodating.
Only just moved in but community seems nice already. Move in process relatively smooth aside from luggage dolly’s which definitely need updating! A few tiny maintenance issues were sorted immediately. Stephanie in particular has been a pleasure.
Great experience in our second year living here. Our apartment has the perfect amount of space and we love eating dinner on the balcony overlooking the pool.
Best customer service, I love everyone in the office. Beautiful community to live in, the apartments as well as the amenities. Also an amazing location
This apartment is in a great area, close to various restaurants, stores, and bars. The staff has made the move in process quick and easy-super friendly and accommodating.