Maddox South End

4.5

4.5

Love Maddox! Great community with wonderful amenities. Would recommend this complex to all of my friends. Love the caring family atmosphere! Best complex in south end
Love living here! Great location and walkable to everything. Can’t beat living in South End. Thanks for being an awesome place to live!!!!!!
Amazing! Everything is great, I love the rooms in the Maddox and how great the staff is here. All the appliances are brand new and we never have any issues!
Pretty nice building with good amenities! I like the people and the environment. Wish there was more gym equipment but overall it’s been great!
Apartments are nice (glass cabinets in kitchen, new appliances, faux wood in living room). The building is conveniently located to gyms, the grocery store, and restaurants. Friendly community - Love the fitness classes on Monday by the pool and resident events are a great way to meet neighbors.
I just love the location! We are close to everything (grocery store, breweries, restaurants, shopping). The community events are always something that interests me and are so fun!
Love this place! Great rooms and amenities! Perfect location as well. I love being able to walk to so many different breweries and restaurants! The only con is no guest parking :(
I love Maddox apartments, the amenities, and the staff have all been really great! Definitely going to be renewing my apartment for next year!
Great building but can be noisy along south blvd. Close proximity to the Harris Teeter, restaurants and bars within south end area. Nice pool and workout facilities.
Love the community, staff, building cleanliness, maintenance & location. Perfectly located near many restaurants and entertainment areas. Also good location for transportation