Maddox South End

4.5

4.5

Kristin
Move in was a little rocky, I wasn’t provided with everything, I had to ask for things I should received on arrival. Apartment is beautiful and everyone has been nice
Angelica
i love living in the heart of southend! not only is maddox is the perfect location but the luxury apartments and resort style pool are amazing to have access too everyday. even during the colder months the fire pit is a nice place to hangout with friends.
Mary
I love the community page it keeps me up to date on events and makes it feel more welcoming! The staff is also super helpful and always quick to respond!
Alexis
Great community! Clean, safe, and responsive. Wish the gym was a bit larger and could have some bikes as well, but overall great place to live.
Rebecca
3 months ago
Can’t imagine loving anywhere else! It is an amazing location right next to everything you need and great staff. I love the HIIT classes they offer on Mondays!
Madalyn
3 months ago
Had the best time learning about Maddox by Eliza. Cannot wait to call this place home. Everyone was so kind and the apartments are beautiful in the best part of town
Lindsay
3 months ago
Great experience and location. Apartment is upscale as well. Resident events are fun. Leasing staff has been great. Nice amenities including the rooftop
Kylie
4 months ago
Great community! We also love Apartment Life and the events that they hold. Management is great and responsive! We love the Maddox community!
Ryan
4 months ago
It’s Really quiet and nice people that live here. There are restaurants, breweries, shops and everything close by which makes living in this location great.
Narika
4 months ago
I absolutely love living at Maddox Southend! It is located in a great location, the staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful as well as it is a beautiful building. I always recommend living at Maddox compared to the surrounding buildings.