Maddox South End

We love it here! Management is so nice, everything is always clean and they are so great during these crazy times. Really appreciate this apartment!! (:
Moving in was very smooth! Everything as far as getting keys and signing was very quick and everyone was very nice. Y’all have been more than accommodating thank you!
Lovely community and friendly staff :) Despite amenities being closed due to covid, the staff has found creative ways to bring events and fun to the community.
Great folks in office to help with virtual leasing they took video for me - to go the extra mile was decision making factor for me. No other properties even volunteered to do so
We have been here just over 1 month and love it! We've owned homes for the last 25 years so we were really hesitant about what apartment life would be like - but we love Maddox. The staff is wonderful. The building is clean. When there is an issue they are very responsive. We can't enjoy (or rate) the amenities yet due to them being shut down for Covid-19, but the staff has been working on other ways to make apartment life fun during this time. ;) Can't wait till we can actually enjoy everything Maddox has to offer - as well as South End!!
I have been at Maddox for a month now. Even with the the issue I’ve experienced, I still I'm beyond happy with my choice. I appreciate all the help I have received from Stephanie ( she is amazing)
Apartment layouts are great and have lots of room. Gym equipment and studio are great for full workouts. Location is great for walking around Southend and the New Bern Light Rail station is very close.
times is hard but the experience here is still great. I still wish the amenities were open but im praying this blows over soon. everything is good over here
Lovely apartment and community! Been really happy with the new community events so far, and it’s been really fun to live here. Such a great building, great amenities, and perfect location.
Peyton from Maddox South End has been so incredibly helpful in the process of moving in and we are so excited to finally be living in our apartment!!