Maddox South End

Love the apartment and how spacious it is! The parking garage is secure and safe. The complex is quiet overall with great study spaces. Love it!
I've been living at Maddox for a little over a month and love it so far! The only downside is how to amenity access is set up during COVID. I understand limiting people but they only allow use during office hours and you have to drop off your ID. I'm sure once those restrictions are eased I will love it even more!
I enjoy living at Maddox Southend due to the convenient location, clean environment , helping staff and overall safe luxury complex feel it exudes. Easily grab groceries for dinner across the street at the Harris Teeter which offers Starbucks- my morning coffee go to or enjoy a night out many breweries and restaurants to choose from. Clean environment, with no complaints of misconduct, not t mention I adore the staff! The Maddox team is extremely helpful and go beyond their means to assist me. The apartment finishing are beautiful, layouts are versatile and I do not hear my neighbors except occasionally walking down the hallway. With all the positives comes my only negative, there has been a lot of technical issues concerning our call boxes/ front door and garage doors malfunctioning. Nonetheless with the new management I have seen slow changes in hopes a to address past issues.
The team at Maddox, and the overall vibe of the building have made this my favorite apartment in charlotte in over 8 years! The apartments are well built, I have great neighbors and the building stays pretty clean. The location is close enough to southend fun but also far enough away to not be in the thick of it all. It’s honestly perfect.
I am very pleased with Maddox South End. Great and helpful staff, pool area is beautiful and overall a great location in South End. Also, am loving my new apartment!
I love living here at Maddoxx. The staff is so helpful and nice. Not only are the amenities great but the location is awesome as well. Being across the street from so many restaurants and a grocery store is great and backing up to the light rail makes everything so convenient. The South End area is growing and it’s really awesome to be right in the middle of it all.
I love living here! The community events are awesome. The amenities are top notch. The location is perfect. It’s a quick walk from the grocery store and plenty of breweries
The apartment is perfect and it’s absolutely everything and more than what I expected!! Being in the city is awesome. The view the stores the people 💙
The location is PERFECT! So many great restaurants and bars within walking distance and having the rail trail to walk on is amazing. The staff is incredible and the amenities throughout the entire complex are great.
We love it here! Management is so nice, everything is always clean and they are so great during these crazy times. Really appreciate this apartment!! (: