It’s so cool here and i love it so much and it’s so fun people are so nice and the pool is really nice and big and i have a lot of fun here in this amazing place

I am very pleased with the property upkeep and the community feel. Everyone that i have encountered has been pleasant and the ladies in the front office have been AMAZING!

Madison on Melrose is a Great place to call home. The staff and maintenance are awesome. Great neighbors. Very secure and safe. Overall very quiet.

It's good has gaming room pool. Go sub to the funny four and xd_reapper they make good videos and funny videos they are good at fortnite. Fortnite is the best

Apartment is really nice and I like all of the amenities. I really like the layout of the apartment as well. It has a really nice homey kind of atmosphere.

So far it's amazing! The office team is super nice and helpful. Haven't used the amenities yet so can't say much but I love how it's quiet and the team is understanding of our issues and reachable.

We're still in the process of moving in, but everyone has been friendly and helpful. Had a few problems with key fobs, but these were quickly addressed.

Reply from Madison at Melrose

Madison at Melrose is a great place to live. The lication is great! The office staff is so friendly and helpful. I love how quiet it is, but you still see your neighbors around.

Love the community! Staff is great, super friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is so quick if there are any issues! The only issue we have had is sometimes not finding a parking near our own apartment.

Madison @ Melrose is a very pleasant, safe and lovely place to live! And to make life even better, the maintenance staff take care of any of your issues efficiently and professionally.

Nice place to live with a family. We are glad that we chose this apartment for our short term lease while we where looking for a house to purchase.

We thoroughly enjoyed living in this community. The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The apartment exceeded our expectations. We have been and will continue to recommend M @ M.

I have lived here since October and I still feel the same way as I did the day I picked up my keys.This place is really great. The staff is always friendly, maintenance is timely and professional, and the community itself is pretty quiet.

Being a resident at Madison has been a great experience! The maintenance team is always so delightful and helpful and the office staff always cares about my well being & making sure I know that this is my home!

Quiet, affordable, clean, friendly, spacious, and beautiful! So happy we are here and we wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else. My husband, my son and I love it

I have been very pleased with Madison at Melrose so far. The office staff is always very friendly and helpful. They ask me feel valued as a resident.

Great place to live in. Noise pretty low. Clean grounds. Maintenance is pretty quick. Good area. Would be nice to have newer equipment in gym tho.

I have lived at Madison at Melrose for two years and am very thankful I chose to move here! It is a pretty, well kept complex, and for the most part it is pretty quiet. I mean you are going to hear your neighbors and street noise now and again in any complex. The front office ladies are amazing! They are friendly and very helpful! Every maintance issue I've had the maintance crew has taken care of every one of them in a quick, timely manner.

Its super cool and this place is beautiful and i love it so much if you come you wont be dissapointed this place is just amazing and i love this

Have loved living here. The staff and amenities are great. We feel like we live in an oasis in the middle of a city. Cant wait for the weather to warm enough to take a dip with my grandchildren in the pool!!

very good neighborhood. the people here are very nice and this place is close to everything that is convenient: costco, grocery stores, daycare, etc. maintenance is always speedy and staff are always great as well. great place to be single, married, or raising a small family.

Best apartment I have ever lived in. The floor plan is so spacious and looks very nice. The office staff are consistently respectful and truly want you to have a good experience. The neighborhood is quiet while being a quick drive to UTD, restaraunts, and surrounding entertainment. Come here with high expectations and they will be met!

I have had a great community experience living at Madison on Melrose for the last 3 years. Quiet, secluded area, close proximity to Central Expressway.

You guys are awesome Best of best Best of best Best of best Best of best Best of best thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

This is a great community to be a part of. The residents are friendly and mature, not loud! The college students that live here are very respectful of us “older” residents. Close to Central Expressway,