Madison at Melrose

4.6

4.6

So far so good everyone is nice but recent property roof damage has caused a lot of stress for us since we work from home. Great area nice and quite. Becky is always super nice to us !
I have lived here since November, and I really love it. It’s a quiet community. The office and maintenance staff are all really friendly. If I have a problem they are quick to resolve it. They were so helpful, and actually cared for us during the winter storm where all electricity went out. This is probably been one of the best apartment complexes I’ve lived at.
Such a quieta and homey community! Staff is helpful and neighbors are friendly. I’ve lived here almost 6 months with no problems! This complex is in the perfect area
Such a quiet community and so close to everything, Management is quick to respond and make repairs whenever needed. I enjoy living here!!!!
I have been living at Madison at Melrose for over four years. In addition to being a quite, clean pleasant complex in the middle of a residential area & being conveniently located near hwy 75 & George Bush Turnpike, the office staff are AMAZING! They have become more like extended family. Each time I go there they made me feel welcome. We recently lost a family member and they were there hugging & comforting me and sent a beautiful plant and a sympathy card. They truly care about their tenants. I definitely recommend this complex
My time here has been great from before I moved in until current. The staff is great and very responsive in a timely manner. Maintenance takes care of any issues in a reasonable time. The neighborhood is great
We appreciate the efforts of Maxus Properties and our local staff for their efforts to restore our apartments after the snow storm damage. We appreciate the generally quiet and peaceful environment at Madison at Melrose. Thank you to our courtesy officer. We appreciate the central location here. We are within walking distance to restaurants, medical/dental services, a public library, groceries and many other services.
wonderful place to leave. the staff in the office is so friendly and respond to my needs in time and manner . I am so glad that i have pick the madison at melrose as my place to leave.
I am a new resident and I believe that I'm going to love it here! Everything so far has been great. The staff has been very helpful. The community appears to be quiet and I'm looking forward to making this place my new home.
Friendly staff who are always doing their best to meet our needs! They are quick to help and willing to work with you. The apartments are nice and have great services.