Madison at Melrose

4.6

4.6

February 2021 we experience a record cold weather, snow, and ice episode with loss of electricity, telephone, and finally water due to frozen pipes and massive water leaks. The leaks finally required cutting off water to the entire complex. Thru all of this the management and home office of Maxus Properties performed in a most aggressive manor to resolve all of the issues. They remained responsive to resident issues and were in continued communication. They provided bottle water to all residents as needed. The management and maintenance staff remained on the job even though roads and travel were treacherous. Maxus Properties hired plumbers from Kansas City to be sure that repairs to all units were accomplished quickly. This was very important, as there was a long waiting list for plumbers local to the Dallas area. The residents also were most considerate and watchful of their neighbors. Great community spirit. Thank you to all from a grateful resident family.
Management really is great with their communication, and trying to make sure everyone feels safe in the community. As well The community is quite and clean and actually cozy.
good place, love the new manager program and they are nice and communicate well and its fun to stay here and we will probably stay for another year.
I've only been here for about two months but I love how nice everyone is on the community page, as well as the couple of people I have met in person. I especially appreciate the staff and how they have gone out of their way during and after Dallaska. It really made us feel like we were cared for and that we are a part of a community. Thank you for your reassuring words and for always checking in and providing for us. You guys are awesome!
Good place, gave us water when they had to shut the water off due to potential frozen pipes. They should have probably had a baclup generator for when the electricity went out.
Staff is friendly and always good at communicating with us !!! I really appreciate that there is security cameras around the apartments and makes us feel safe !
Lovely experience so far, I think a few things need improve but overall cool, and the best is how quiet and safe here.... nice staff and very kind ..
ITS A PLEASURE LIVING HERE AT MADISON COMMUNITY, WHAT I REALLY LOVE IS HOW SAFE, QUITE AND COOL HERE. A FEW THINGS NEEDS MORE WORK BUT OVERALL FEEL COOL HERE ...
Everyone in the office has been so helpful since and before we moved in! They are always quick to get back with us on any questions, are knowledgeable about the property, and are friendly!
Still loving our sunroom, neighbors are peaceful, and maintenance has been quick and efficient. I love this community. Would definitely recommend to friends and family