Madison @ Melrose is a very pleasant, safe and lovely place to live! And to make life even better, the maintenance staff take care of any of your issues efficiently and professionally.

Nice place to live with a family. We are glad that we chose this apartment for our short term lease while we where looking for a house to purchase.

We thoroughly enjoyed living in this community. The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The apartment exceeded our expectations. We have been and will continue to recommend M @ M.

I have lived here since October and I still feel the same way as I did the day I picked up my keys.This place is really great. The staff is always friendly, maintenance is timely and professional, and the community itself is pretty quiet.

Being a resident at Madison has been a great experience! The maintenance team is always so delightful and helpful and the office staff always cares about my well being & making sure I know that this is my home!

Quiet, affordable, clean, friendly, spacious, and beautiful! So happy we are here and we wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else. My husband, my son and I love it

I have been very pleased with Madison at Melrose so far. The office staff is always very friendly and helpful. They ask me feel valued as a resident.

Great place to live in. Noise pretty low. Clean grounds. Maintenance is pretty quick. Good area. Would be nice to have newer equipment in gym tho.

I have lived at Madison at Melrose for two years and am very thankful I chose to move here! It is a pretty, well kept complex, and for the most part it is pretty quiet. I mean you are going to hear your neighbors and street noise now and again in any complex. The front office ladies are amazing! They are friendly and very helpful! Every maintance issue I've had the maintance crew has taken care of every one of them in a quick, timely manner.

Its super cool and this place is beautiful and i love it so much if you come you wont be dissapointed this place is just amazing and i love this

Have loved living here. The staff and amenities are great. We feel like we live in an oasis in the middle of a city. Cant wait for the weather to warm enough to take a dip with my grandchildren in the pool!!

very good neighborhood. the people here are very nice and this place is close to everything that is convenient: costco, grocery stores, daycare, etc. maintenance is always speedy and staff are always great as well. great place to be single, married, or raising a small family.

Best apartment I have ever lived in. The floor plan is so spacious and looks very nice. The office staff are consistently respectful and truly want you to have a good experience. The neighborhood is quiet while being a quick drive to UTD, restaraunts, and surrounding entertainment. Come here with high expectations and they will be met!

I have had a great community experience living at Madison on Melrose for the last 3 years. Quiet, secluded area, close proximity to Central Expressway.

You guys are awesome Best of best Best of best Best of best Best of best Best of best thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

This is a great community to be a part of. The residents are friendly and mature, not loud! The college students that live here are very respectful of us “older” residents. Close to Central Expressway,

Madison is a great place to live! The office staff are great and any time I have a maintenance request it is always handled very timely. Thanks to all you guys do.

I love this place I love it it’s just absolutely amazing it’s the best place ever I love this place it’s one of the best places I have ever seen

Best place i have ever seen in my hole life it is literaly amazing even the gaming room i just love it best place i have ever seen in my hole absloute life

I love it becuse its amzing the pool is so cool and i love it and the gaming room i play pool every single day and its honestly its super duper good

It's a good place to live. We are staying in this community from last 7 years. The neighborhood is so friendly. It is located at the right place

Staff is wonderful, requests filled promptly, message board is wonderful asset. The grounds are meet sometimes but it's still beautiful. I always recommend this community.

I absolutely love living here! The process of paying rent is keeping away 2 extra stars. We ought to be able to pay in increments online, or there needs to be an overnight drop box. Since it is not set up with either of those options it makes it quite difficult for my roommates and I to get everything in on time.

Great place to live. Noise very low. Maintance always done same or next day. Leasing office are nice. Grounds very well kept. Just wish the back gate was an enterence too, not just an exit.

The ladies up front are doig a fantastic job keeping everything organized, keeping up with the community, and always helpful. The maintenance guys work their tails off and we truly appreciate that as well.