Madison Commons Apartments

4.3

4.3

Andre
Pleasant place to live. Everyone in the complex is friendly, along with office staff. Gated community with key card entry for security and piece of mind. Ample parking, never an issue when getting off work.

Cassandra
The apartments and staff are great, but the fact that our gate and now pool has not worked all summer, yet rent went up, is disappointing. Especially the pool.

Nisha
1 star
the first day of school, my 7th grader was waiting for her bus and the newest apt manager pulled up and told all the minor children to cross a very busy 4 lane road at 815 in the morning. Claiming their stop was opposite of where it has been for YEARS.My daughter told her they were at the correct place and this woman insisted. The children cross over, and sure enough the bus pulls up to the entrance of our Apts, yells to the kids she would come back for them bc they were at the wrong place. She never comes back. My 12 yr old then walked a 1/4 to 1/2 mile to the police annex. Bc she remembered that sometimes officers park there. Sure enough a deputy was there. She asks for a ride to school. The officer asks to call me for verification that she could (I was at work and had nonidea this was going on until my child is calling about riding with a cop to school.) The cop took MULTIPLE kids to their 1st day of school almost an hour late! And I can't get a call back from corporate about it

Scott
2 months ago
Recent improvements to property appearance and front office staff are encouraging. The pool has been closed ALL SUMMER but other than that the complex is returning to its former comfortable and clean condition. Always has been a beautiful, quiet little place to call home.

Marsha
2 months ago
I enjoy this community and feel very much at home here. It’s a safe environment and I appreciate how clean they keep the grounds The office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Nathan
2 months ago
I have been her just over a month. Very friendly neighbors, clean grounds, office staff is great. Laundry room and Gym are nice. I feel right at home here!

Atheia
2 months ago
Over all this has been a good neighborhood to raise my family. Although the amenities are not always working, the front office staff are always friendly and willing to help.

Aaron
2 months ago
Awesome staff and willing t help with anything we called about. Our air condition wasn’t working and they were out to our apartment within 10 minutes to fix it

Ashlie
3 months ago
I like it here. Pretty safe and quiet complex. Only issue I’ve ever had is my apartment smelling like cigarettes and of course rent going up but it’s going up everywhere.

Antonia
3 months ago
Well, it's been really nice staying here people are very friendly even the office people and maintenance they're all nice and they're nice to talk to everybody has been very friendly and they they do answer your questions or anything you need any kind of help they'll help you and it's true I enjoy staying here it's a nice and comfortable and relaxing and there's you know it's not like scary at other places this place seems on nice and comfortable I like the place I wish I could get a two-bedroom apartment but so far there's none available but it would be nice if I could get a two bedroom but I am still one but I'm happy and then anything they I mean it's it's like it's no problem they they help you out you you know as soon as I you asking for a little help 110% exactly yeah I enjoy being here ✌️💕