Madison Commons Apartments

4.4

4.4

Andeline
Very peaceful and quiet community that I have been a part of for well over14 years. I raised 3 kids from middle school until high school. The pricing started out great but inflation is causing us to be priced out.
Cynthia
I love it here It’s very peaceful,Clean and Beautiful the schools are awesome The staff is nice, I love the pool area is nice, the community is very well kept
Cassandra
The staff are great and very attentive and friendly. Our community is well taken care of and full of great people and families. My apartment is wonderful and provides a great home for us. Thank you for all you do!
Saundra
I’m going into my fourth year here it is still a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice quiet spot
Antonia
The residents here are very friendly and helpful, if u need it. Conversation with them is sometimes very informative and pleasant. Also if we get a delivery, they're trustworthy. I definitely appreciate being here cuz it's comfortable and relaxing thinking we look out for each other like family. Plus the apartment staff is there for u 115% . And if I happened to get into a bump down the road , they r more than willing to help straighten things out, plus with a smile on their faces!
Faith
Madison Commons has been a great experience so far. I moved in about 6 months ago, and I have loved every bit of it! The neighbors are friendly, maintenance is incredible, and our management is one of the best! Of course, there has been a couple bumps along the way, but the way my issues are handle is phenomenal and genuine. I truly have nothing negative to say about the community. Grateful!
Verified Resident
Apartments need upgrading! At least soften the blow of the 22% rent hike by upgrading every unit. A/C units on the inside need to be cleaned(the coils are dirty and causing mold buildup)Get us up to code so that we can stay in compliance with Clay County. Other than that the staff is good:) Looking forward to some more progress being made.
Kelly
Love it here. Maintain e is quick, grounds are kept near. Just wish they would fix the volleyball court. It’s nice we have a new net but can’t play due to the court environment
Khristine
I really love living here. It feels safe and everything is kept up with. I have been here almost thee years with no issues. Maintenance and office staff have a quick response time whenever I call.
Sharron
Called about A/C being out and within a out an hour had maintenance here and it was repaired. Have always had stellar and results from current maintenance staff. Thank you