Madison Commons Apartments

4.3

4.3

Scott
New management / staff is typical large corporate type. Complex no longer has resident staff on-site and doesn't have the friendly, personal feel that been its defining attribute. Due to price and location this community is still highly recommended.
Tiffany
Been out here for 2 years now and the community is very peaceful and friendly! I would highly recommend this property to anyone who would be interested! ❤️
Kimberly
New management is all about business. They took the best person in the world OUT of the office and replaced her with two people who don't even half way equate to what we had. They were unwilling to pay Megan an adequate salary, let alone give her holiday leave based on the service she previously performed. Just because THEY just now bought the property does NOT mean that she should lose her benefits! They treated her like garbage!!! They set a CLEAR president for how they want us to treat them!!!
Amanda
We have lived here for almost 9 years. The office has 2 new lady’s and when you go in they act like you are bothering them.. The Maintenance people have been the best.
Kelli
Luv it here!! Feel safe and comfortable never have to worry about anything. I do wish the office always open later or Saturday so I could pick up packages easier
Leilani
People are so amazing here. Twice people have grabbed my trash from me just to be nice, one lady had my package delivered to her by mistake and she brought it straight over, my upstairs neighbor is quiet as a mouse and our maintenance people are the bomb! I couldn't ask for better!
Andeline
I am so happy that the backside apartments are getting some much needed care during lawn care. We used to get skipped a lot when it came to tree trimming etc. I really wish they would cut down the plants around windows because they are hiding places for the snakes
Sharron
I love living here. Have been here for more than 6 years. Have had a few problems. Most have bee cleared up immediately. People are for the most part friendly.
Marsha
Just moved in. Employees are wonderful!! Having several issues with problems inside the apt. Last night was my first night and I have quite a list of issues that need attention.
Melissa
It’s very quiet here and the people here are very nice and helpful including the staff…. I also love how spacious my apartment is as well. I also love how beautiful the apartment complex looks as well.