Madison Landing

4.1

4.1

There’s a beehive on my patio but other than that very pleased with my new apartment👌It’s clean, spacious, and has a fireplace. Why would one need a fire place in Alabama I don’t know but it looks cool.
This apartment complex has a very friendly staff and beautiful amenities! I love the pool and the gym especially, and the insides of the apartments are nice and comfortable.
It’s got a lot of fun things to do like the pools or tennis court. Sadly I can’t give 5 cus the gates are always broken and I think it’s dumb I had to take down my curtains but one hasnt
Still waiting for maintenance to come for the dishwasher to be anchored to the cabinets. My request was submitted at least three weeks ago.
So far I love it here! I love getting yo customize the place to fit me, and I love the convenience of location. I also love how big the rooms are!
My experience has been great so far! I'm very happy I decided on Madison Landing. I'm new to Huntsville, Jonathan has been great at answering all of my questions.
Moving in was an absolute breeze. The leasing staff was so helpful and very patient with all my questions. They made this move the easiest one I’ve ever had. The apartment is perfect and I love it a lot.
Had a few leaks that took a month to fix but other than that pristine service and great place. Love it and can’t wait for the next few months of being here
I have enjoyed my first month here and look forward to the next several. The apartments are very clean and nice. The amenities of the complex are very useful.
The apartment is nice, but there is a severe roach problem. Maintenance comes and fumigates, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Also, outdoor storage is still not finished.