The community is beautiful and very well maintained. The team at the front office is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance tasks are always addressed quickly and efficiently. Great school systems and very close bus stops are extremely convenient. Would recommend to anyone looking to move to the Madison area.

Friendly staff! Maintenance requests typically answered within a reasonable amount of time, but specify if you want to know what they fixed/discovered. Usually pretty quiet.

Our experience so far is great! Moving in was easy and we have plenty of space for our stuff! The closet is the most spacious I’ve seen in an apartment in a while.

Everything is very good here, the safety of my daughters, the environment. the comfort of the apartment, the attention of the office staff.

Overall it’s been a peaceful, safe community. Maintenance has been fast about repairs. The complex is quiet. My only issue so far has been a few pest occasionally and sometimes the valet trash is not picked up as scheduled.

Really friendly community. Geared more towards families, so not the best bachelor pad location. Amazing staff. Spacious rooms. Overall a great place to hang your hat. Centrally located in Madison. Bridge Street is 10 min away.

Interior of apartments are great, but they need to update the HVAC units as well as insulation on the units. And they need to do a much better job of sanitation (cleaning, powerwashing, trash removal) and pest control (common insects, MOSQUITOES, spiders, ect.).

Excellent service and services, one of the safest places in Madison city. My children can play in the yard or in the pool and I feel comfortable to know that they are having a great time while I’m relaxing!!!

We love living at Madison Landing! Love all of the features (pool, granite countertops, stainless steel, dog park, gated access...the list goes on and on). Office and maintenance staff is friendly and attentive. Good neighbors and free events. Convenient location!!!

It is a greats place to live. It is super convenient to most everything. It is unbelievable the transformation the property has made during the major Renovations of the property bring it Into a league of its own in Madison/ Huntsville. From the administrative staff always able to assist you and any concerns. The maintenance team have efficiently took care of any maintenance /repairs. I am am close to a 2 year anniversary with the community and would not dream Of living elsewhere. If there were a 15 star review Option I would use it. If you need a place to call home let me recommend Madison Landing at Research Park. You be glad you did! Huntsville. The administrative staff Have always been eager to assist. I Have experienced what few maintenance Concerns dealt with quickie

I love the location of the Apartment it’s close to everything! Also love that everyone seems pretty friendly and no one is very loud. The staff is also very nice, but the maintenance could use some work on fulfilling work orders at a timely manner and finishing them. One of the things I don’t like is the parking, when you come in at night it’s very hard to find a parking spot. But overall I love the apartment and the amenities.

I have been living here for a month and so far so good! We love it so much. So clean and cozy and comfortable! So glad we chose Madison Landing

These apartments are absolutely beautiful. The amenities are great. The office staff is also great. These units are priced well compared to others in the area.

Maintenance is great and quick to respond. The only thing I have an issue with is that rent is a little pricey, but other than that I've enjoyed living here.

So far pretty great place to live just moved in recently and everything is going good for me. No issues or complaints have a very good outlook for the future.

We enjoy living at Madison landing. Our dog likes to play at the dog park, and we love to swim, go walking, and all of the events that be office has monthly. Our neighbors are nice, and everyone seems to be profesional and easy to get along with.

I love everything about Madison landing. I love my Apt, the gym and the swimming pool .Love the security gate, The ground and flowers are beautiful. flowers are my passion

Reply from Madison Landing

Great experience so far! Move in wasn’t easy, and maintenance fixed everything we asked them too after we moved in. Michelle was a great tour guide when showing us the propert.

Reply from Madison Landing

This is the best residence I’ve been in so far. The renovations are perfect and very modern. The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Paying rent is super easy with online services. Would definitely recommend because the price is extremely reasonable for the high quality.

Reply from Madison Landing

This is a very nice community. The grounds are very well kept, the staff are very friendly...I love Brittany, she's great. it's quiet and I love my newly renovated apartment home..

Reply from Madison Landing

I’ve had a very nice experience here. Everyone here is nice and ready to help however they can. Apartments have nice updates. Convenient Location

Reply from Madison Landing

Everything is great! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the a/c unit sucks but they always fix it really fast, other than that everything is great!

Reply from Madison Landing

The overall cleanliness and services are good. Easy access to parking and gym is well equipped. One thing that annoys me is no screens on windows. There is no way to air out the rooms.

Reply from Madison Landing

I have enjoyed the onsite pools and the gym access. If I have had any issues with the apartment or has been addressed on a timely manner. All of the staff and grounds keepers are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Madison Landing

We love the location our apartment the amenities and the peaceful atmosphere! We have already decided that we will be renewing our lease next year.