Madison Landing

4.1

4.1

Brittany
Amenities are nice, the gates never work, maintenance does not follow up when they say they will. 15 minutes from everywhere in Huntsville.
Amari
I just moved to Huntsville and Madison Landing became my new home so far I love it the staff is very nice and welcoming ! I can’t wait to decorate and make my new apartment a home.
Jordan
So far the people working for the complex have been very pleasant and polite besides one individual. The move in has been a little stressful however, there is a bug problem in the building and we woke up this morning to the water being shut off and not being able to use the water or shower in the morning.
April
This is a truly beautiful place to live and we are thankful to be able to call Madison Landing our home. Everyone is kind and thoughtful of their neighbors (which is a must when living in a community)
Lola
The trees are all so beautiful and the outside activities look like so much fun! I can’t wait to go swimming this summer! Our apartment is quiet and it’s wonderful!
David
A very quiet and pleasant place to live. Respectful neighbors who always have a hello for you, and always offering to help. Had bug problems, but finally got the bug sprayers straightened out on how to spray an apartment the correct way. So now I am very pleased with everything,except for getting things fixed. But I will keep my 5 star rating, because overall, I don't have a lot to complain about. It's a great place to live.
Kaasha
This community has definitely grown on me. The staff are courteous! Its really nice to have a place you feel at home. The amenities and outdoor improvements really are enjoyable.
Thomas
Apartments are nice. Quiet community located near everything that one could ask for (within 15 minutes of location). Seems like alot of apartments are just rentals, waiting for people to get their home completed.
Cara
I have had many ongoing issues while living in this community. Some where addressed however, the most important issues were never rectified.
Lisa
I absolutely love being here! Was apprehensive at first I had been living in a in a home for over 30 years! The landscaping is beautiful, it’s quiet and the people I’ve run into are so nice! Everyone cares about this place and it shows!!