Madison Landing

Just moved here, so far so good!!! Parking is good, not a lot of noise at night and the people are friendly! The dog park is great, friendly dogs.
1. Do you clean the corridor in the middle of the building? It doesn't seem to be cleaned at all for 7 months. Even if you try to clean it yourself, it will all fall downstairs, so it is difficult to clean it personally. 2. I would like to be notified exactly on the day of garbage collection. 3. The streetlight in front of Building 29 has been off for over 3 months.
Friendly staff! Great location! Any concerns I’ve ever had were immediately addressed. I’m also very pleased with the recent updates to the property!!
I have lived here for over two years and I have enjoyed my stay here. The updates to the facility are nice and I have always felt safe while living here.
I love Madison landing, moving here had definitely made Alabama feel like home! Very modern and beautiful! The grounds are clean and cozy! Great place to call home after moving across country.
Nice staff, small but good gym, comfortable living space at a reasonable cost. Also close to Huntsville hot spots without all the noise of the city.
Hello, We moved into the Madison Community this past July. Our interview and transition into our new apartment went very smoothly. The Office staff are professional, friendly, and considerate. Miss Jennifer is the Marketing Manager and was very helpful and professional, answering all our questions. We have been at Madison Landing for about 4 months. The neighbors are great, nice, and pleasant. As far as the maintenance and custodial staff, they are always friendly, accommodating, and considerate.
Such a nice place to live! Always so calm and peaceful. We have never really had any problems with living here. Only down side is every year we stay here our rent seems to go up 50 more dollars and as much as we love living here, it is getting too expensive. Wish our rate could stay where it was so we could enjoy living here more!
Our experience at Madison Landing has been really good so far. I don't have any complaints. The neighborhood is really nice and the amenities are great. I wish the gym was open later so that I could use it after the kids go to bed which is the most convenient time for me. The gym used to be open 24/7 before COVID. I don't think that COVID should have impacted the gym hours. Put out hand sanitizer, sanitizing spray and paper towels and let people clean the equipment themselves.
It was an amazing and exciting experience coming here to live. Everyone was nice and helpful with the process. The location is very convenient to stores.