It’s a great apartment in a great part of town! I wish maintenance was a little better about coming out to fix issues in a more timely manner, but other than that, things are great!

We love living here! We wouldn't want to be anywhere else. We love the gates, amenities, and renovations. Our apartment is so cozy and doesn't feel like an apartment.

I’m so glad I chose Madison Landing! Not only is the office staff nice but the apartments and area are nice as well! I would suggest Madison Landing to anyone that’s looking for a place to live!

Reply from Madison Landing

Things generally seem to be going better. Communication is still somewhat of an issue but looking up. The renovations are going along nicely

Reply from Madison Landing

Love it! Place is beautiful and staff is extremely helpful and prompt to help if you need anything. Great place to live and would definitely recommend.

Reply from Madison Landing

I have been at Flagstone/Carrington Cove/Madison Landing Apartments for more than 20 years. The current staff are wonderful! My recent move to another apartment was successful because of the assistance from Jennifer (office) and Jimmy (maintenance). I thank them both from the bottom of my heart -- Freeman Webb should do everything they can to keep them on board!!!

Reply from Madison Landing

The staff has been great. Coming to meet our needs as we ask. But before we moved here many things were broken or not fixed and wasn’t move in ready as we thought.

Reply from Madison Landing

I’ve lived out here before it was Madison landing and before all these different management companies and staff. The price change was a lot for it to happen at one time the way it did. I would have much rather seen it go up after all the changes had been done due to the fact that I’ve have many issues in my new upgraded apartment vs when I lived in my old one before the new management. Jennifer has always taking care of me and maintenance has to. I have no problem calling or emailing Jennifer the leasing manager. Over the years we’ve built a relationship because it’s nice to see the same face in the office instead of different people all the time. I deal with Jennifer because she has been there for a while and always have her door open ready for me rather it’s bad news or good news. As far as the apartment the updates are nice and my neighbors are to. I’ve see the apartments come along way from the building to the landscaping and trash. It’s a working process. It’s going to be some issues because it’s a older apartment complex but maintenance have been putting in a lot of work to get things done. I’ve never had a issue with the staff which is a good thing. I love the fact it’s gated I just would like to see the gate actually closed more instead of only at night or the weekends. I would like to see them add a club house. There are so many kids out here so it’s definitely a family living community.

Reply from Madison Landing

I love it. I never hear my neighbors. Any issues I have are always fixed ASAP. Overall I’ve had a great experience except for a few minor issues that I ended up resolving myself.

Reply from Madison Landing

I’m still having difficultly with getting some one to do my repairs but I still like my apartment. I’m sure one day every thing will be great

Reply from Madison Landing

Great place to live...great renovations..enjoying the gated community and security. Great location and access to interstate and downtown Madison as well as Bridge Street

Reply from Madison Landing

My husband and I have lived here for 6 months and the property layout surrounded by beautiful trees and the remodel of the units interior/exterior are stellar!! We are thrilled to call Madison Landing home.

Reply from Madison Landing

Jennifer is the best. Since new management and construction, she has been resilient and helpful more than anyone. She’s a hard worker and I will always be greatful to her for trying to make the transitions and increases as comfortable as possible

Reply from Madison Landing

Best place to live for my budget, been here for 5 years. It’s been a lil bumpy but we always get things worked out. Staff is always friendly, Jennifer and Michelle are the best.

Reply from Madison Landing

Newly renovated apartments and landscaping are very nice. Amenities are good and would recommend the complex if you need a space in Madison.

Reply from Madison Landing

I feel that we live in a nice and quiet neighborhood. I Like the facelift that the apartments are getting. Sometimes the things that get left around on the ground from workers are not so safe for the animals or kids.

Reply from Madison Landing

There was a lot of confusion when I first visited the property as the original leasing agent was leaving, and then a little miscommunication as the neighborhood was going through all sorts of renovations. I will say FINALLY, after a few hiccups, I am so thankful and happy that I moved to this community. The hiccups are those unfortunate things, but I truly believe the staff listens and they send maintenance out as soon as possible to fix issues with the apartments. I would recommend this community as the location is great and it is one of the MOST quietest apartments I've ever lived in and I have lived in a lot.

Reply from Madison Landing

I really like living here!! They’re redoing everything and my apartment has such nice amenities. It is a nice and quiet space. Whenever I have a problem they fix it really fast

Reply from Madison Landing

The workers at the office were very nice and friendly. They helped me out and were patient with me when figuring out which apartment I wanted. The workout room is nice. The gate works well.

Reply from Madison Landing

We have had some great experiences and some bad . The renovation process has been chaotic at times. However, we hopethe end result is worth it.

Reply from Madison Landing

I am so happy and excited about being a resident here at Madison Landing I love my apt it's the right location for me I can't wait to get everything in place and settled I'm in love Merry Christmas to me.

Reply from Madison Landing

The office staff is very helpful. The new renovations are beautiful. The price is very reasonable. The construction is very loud. The water gets turned off without any notice.

Reply from Madison Landing

Love the community, friendly neighbors, quiet most of the time. The updates on the apartments (windows, flooring, cabinets) need to be monitored- they are not holding up/caused damage during installation.

Reply from Madison Landing

My rating is low only due to construction. The people are nice and the do well taking care of the place under the circumstance. The pools are nice, could clean them a little more often in the summer.

Reply from Madison Landing

I move to Madison Landing the end of July and have watched renovations an update take place on the property ... The staff was great to work with and we’re always willing to help if you need anything!