I have lived here for a month now and so far the experience has been great! The staff at the front office are always very professional and super helpful. I have submitted 3 maintenance requests and they have all been taken care of within 24 hours even though they were low priority. I love the location of the complex. Overall, I couldn't be happier!

It's quiet and I love the renovations. The location is perfect. The amenities are great including the gym and the pool. I only wish we had a laundry area.

We love living here. The office staff and maintenance are amazing. The renovations are amazing. Great location. Moving here was the best choice we've ever made.

Madison Landing is great. Quiet and friendly neighbors. Only complaint are the creaky bath tubs. They make a lot of noise when you take a shower.

I have had a great experience here. The staff are nice, and the community is always clean. The renovations have made this one of the best places to live in Madison. I love the gated entrance; it makes me feel like my children are safe. I also love how accommodating and child-friendly it is.

The updated apartments are clean and nice to live in. However, the apartment could improve by not having as much construction material on the sidewalks and responding to office requests the first time they are asked.

This is a lovely community. The recent interior and exterior renovations are great and the Madison Landing employees are very helpful and welcoming. Maintenance responds quickly and efficiently.

I have enjoyed the atmosphere. The apartment immediately felt like home. It feels like a really nice part of town and close to a lot of places.

So far, so good! We've only spent a few days in the apartment and it's gorgeous. The contractors missed painting all of the cabinets, but the renovations look amazing. You truly have to see the place. If the kitchens were a bit larger and had new appliances, it would be 5 stars for sure. The staff have been wonderful and prompt at addressing any issues.

I’ve loved living in Madison Landing so far. It has everything I was looking for; Gated, great amenities and upgraded appliances and a nice central location in Madison

There are still a few things that haven’t been fixed since we moved in. Like our shelves In the kitchen. But over all I have enjoyed being here.

I am moving into this community soon. This was hands down the best complex I visited in the Madison or Huntsville area. The staff is so friendly. Jenn showed me my new apartment and I couldn't love it more! I would recommend anyone to live here!

everything has been very well here and i couldn’t be happier in my apartment. neighbors are really nice and not noisy at all. can’t wait to see the dog park soon!

Living here has been phenomenal! The newly renovated complex is beautiful as well the friendly staff I have no complaints what so ever living here

The staff is wonderful! They care about the residents. They make a genuine effort to meet the needs of all the residents. The community is pet friendly. My dog loves it here. That's important!

Make it through the moving process and this place is great. Had small hiccups in the beginning during the paperwork process. Also when we first moved there were a couple work orders put in that were hardly promptly, within 24 hours. Hats off to maintenance. Saf far, overall, worth it.

Great facilities, quick maintenance services, and a home-y environment. Renovations have been done quickly and all staff is friendly and professional

We love living at Madison Landing. The community events are great! Our dog loves to go on walks. Our neighbors are always pleasant, and you always meet someone new around the community. We are so glad we chose to live here!

Been here for a year and everything’s great! Just renewed my lease! Can’t wait to see what this year holds within our community. #madisonlanding

Very welcoming and friendly employees. The moving process was made very easy. The associate got us the first month free and a $100 off the second month. Just moved in today and has been going good. Don't have any hot water so hopefully can get that taken care of asap.

The staff are kind, the gym and pool are well kept, the property is beautiful as well as spacious, and the apartment is spacious and is of high quality.

So far it’s been a great experience. Great location. Quiet. And good community. Maintenance has been quick. I just wish there was better parking. A lot of parking spaces are taken up by equipment.

Reply from Madison Landing

Pretty good. Still haven't gotten a couple of maintenance requests fixed but over a good experience. Friendly staff and nice newly renovated apartments.

Reply from Madison Landing

Enjoying living here so far. Although the upstairs neighbor stomps around which I realize is something not preventable. Very Quite and lovely landscaping.

Reply from Madison Landing

A few minor adjustments needed in apartment. Maintain is working in a timely manner. Enjoying quiet area. Friendly dog owners. Everything was ready at check-in.