Madison Landing

even if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. the complex is supposed to be luxury living. a bad paint job, granite counter tops, the cheapest flooring, in a 40-year-old apartment complex and all the work done by the lowest bidder without any quality control. I could go on and on
A lot of police presence at apartment complex and not in a good way. Several shootings since move-in. Repeated maintenance request for exact same issues nothing fixed just just temporary adjustments until it’s not working or broke again. Lake of communication about things such as water being turned off or electricity going out for because an apartment is being worked on or outside electrical work.
1 star
Understanding that community residents have different work/play hours, I am not particularly happy about being awakened by a resident at 4:00am with their loud music because they either can't sleep, doesn't work, or otherwise. It is very inconsiderate of other surrounding tenants. I generally don't complain, but this has happened few too many times. Thank you.
Honestly, I’ve been disappointed with Madison Landing. There was a lot of major maintenance issues that had to be fixed immediately 2 within the first day and I feel like this is something that should have been taken care of before we moved in.
The "start" here was a tad bit rocky. We were told that we'd be in our apartment that day by no later than 11 am when we went back at that time we were told that the cleaning lady hadn't started cleaning and that we would be able to get in no later than 6pm....we got in and the apartment still wasn't cleaned so I believe no one came. Then we filled out a checklist and turned it in. We didn't get anything done until a month later. Our heating system is really loud and we were told it's normal and they don't see anything wrong with it. We had an outside inspector look at it and the unit is old and on its last leg. We rarely know what's happening with tenovations, water cut offs, or anything which makes it an inconvenience on our family. So far the experience feels like a living hell. It's a trashy apartment area, with lots of stray animals. Not much for kids to do. They don't even have a basketball area. Would I sign another lease.....not a chance. Not happy.
It has become very annoying that I haven’t had water multiple times. One of the times I had to find somewhere to shower before work because of the short notice. My toilet was replaced and I still don’t have a top on it.
Residents are treated differently. Some are like their concerns are not important. Fixed in apartments aren't done in a more timely manner. I was promised my shower would be fixed the weekend after I moved in.... It was fixed nearly a month later and what was promised, other fixed we not done... And one remains undone...I'm tired of asking to be treated fairly...I'm pretty sure my apartment looks different than others of the same pay rate. I have old plastic features and they don't match.
Trash is not only in the compactor, but often aound it. In the gym the only thing not broken are dumbbells. Maintenance requests take forever to get completed.
Unfortunately we have had so many problems in the community it’s unbelievable. The only reason we continue to stay is because I have a sick mother who stays 5 minutes away.
It hasn’t been great but it hasn’t been awful. Maintenance is ridiculously slow, to a fault. My apt wasn’t move in ready. The staff is super nice.