even if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. the complex is supposed to be luxury living. a bad paint job, granite counter tops, the cheapest flooring, in a 40-year-old apartment complex and all the work done by the lowest bidder without any quality control. I could go on and on

Reply from Madison Landing

A lot of police presence at apartment complex and not in a good way. Several shootings since move-in. Repeated maintenance request for exact same issues nothing fixed just just temporary adjustments until it’s not working or broke again. Lake of communication about things such as water being turned off or electricity going out for because an apartment is being worked on or outside electrical work.

Understanding that community residents have different work/play hours, I am not particularly happy about being awakened by a resident at 4:00am with their loud music because they either can't sleep, doesn't work, or otherwise. It is very inconsiderate of other surrounding tenants. I generally don't complain, but this has happened few too many times. Thank you.

The "start" here was a tad bit rocky. We were told that we'd be in our apartment that day by no later than 11 am when we went back at that time we were told that the cleaning lady hadn't started cleaning and that we would be able to get in no later than 6pm....we got in and the apartment still wasn't cleaned so I believe no one came. Then we filled out a checklist and turned it in. We didn't get anything done until a month later. Our heating system is really loud and we were told it's normal and they don't see anything wrong with it. We had an outside inspector look at it and the unit is old and on its last leg. We rarely know what's happening with tenovations, water cut offs, or anything which makes it an inconvenience on our family. So far the experience feels like a living hell. It's a trashy apartment area, with lots of stray animals. Not much for kids to do. They don't even have a basketball area. Would I sign another lease.....not a chance. Not happy.

It has become very annoying that I haven’t had water multiple times. One of the times I had to find somewhere to shower before work because of the short notice. My toilet was replaced and I still don’t have a top on it.

Residents are treated differently. Some are like their concerns are not important. Fixed in apartments aren't done in a more timely manner. I was promised my shower would be fixed the weekend after I moved in.... It was fixed nearly a month later and what was promised, other fixed we not done... And one remains undone...I'm tired of asking to be treated fairly...I'm pretty sure my apartment looks different than others of the same pay rate. I have old plastic features and they don't match.

Reply from Madison Landing

Honestly, I’ve been disappointed with Madison Landing. There was a lot of major maintenance issues that had to be fixed immediately 2 within the first day and I feel like this is something that should have been taken care of before we moved in.

Reply from Madison Landing

Unfortunately we have had so many problems in the community it’s unbelievable. The only reason we continue to stay is because I have a sick mother who stays 5 minutes away.

Trash is not only in the compactor, but often aound it. In the gym the only thing not broken are dumbbells. Maintenance requests take forever to get completed.

My stay her had been fine. I think the game plan for the renovation were not layed out good. No screens. Think the rent is a bout much. Good stay, but almost time to go😊

Reply from Madison Landing

I like the apartments but takes a long time for maintenance to be done. And you call to set it up and they’ll close it without doing anything.

Reply from Madison Landing

I moved into a renovated apartment and have had problem after problem. The plumbing is awful. I’ve had water back up out of my toilet. My kitchen sink won’t drain and the toilets don’t flush properly.

Reply from Madison Landing

It hasn’t been great but it hasn’t been awful. Maintenance is ridiculously slow, to a fault. My apt wasn’t move in ready. The staff is super nice.

The apartments are remodeled which is beautiful. However, the structure is the same like the pipes. It appears that They have painted over mildew and poorly replaced electrical outlets that are now crooked and have racks and spaces that should not be there

I find this apparent to be nice but expensive. I am somewhat bitterbecause my dog was evicted. He didn't do anything to anyone, it's just his breed. I don't get maintenance done e when I request it although emergency items are handled swiftly.

The communication between management and residents could be a bit better. Maintenance is also a little slow to initiate repairs. The sense of community is strong however, and this is in part due to the efforts of management to set up events that bring the community together.

I like the location dislike the inconvenience of all the charges. I like the new playground the children seem to enjoy it. It has caused me a lot of inconvenience with this water being off so often.

My experience with these apartments was great until they started raising the rent. The rent for these apartments are extremely too expensive considering that they are 30 years old. I understand that they are being remodeled but their still not worth the money they are renting them for.

It’s ok here. But the new rules about the satalite dishes is ridiculous and unfair to residents that been here for years! We were fine until

I really like the apartment itself, view is great. However, parking can be an issue, and I have a neighbor that is a problem. The guy getting killed in the parking lot a few months back was the last straw for me.

Love the staff, can’t replace them. Outside is dirty due to ongoing construction and lack of upkeep and inside never gets much attention. Heard rent will be going up yet again but by up to $400 and I’m not going to be willing to pay that much for an apartment that has no upgrades.

Reply from Madison Landing

I think they could do a better job at responding to work orders. The staff are nice and I do like wine down Wednesday. I am excited about the new changes going on in the community.

We have had some great experiences and some bad . The renovation process has been chaotic at times. However, we hopethe end result is worth it.

Reply from Madison Landing

Community itself is great. Wish they were a little better with correspondence and addressing concerns and responding to residents. But overall the community itself is peaceful.

Reply from Madison Landing

My rating is low only due to construction. The people are nice and the do well taking care of the place under the circumstance. The pools are nice, could clean them a little more often in the summer.