Madison Shelby Farms

The staff is not always the most helpful and don’t handle issues promptly. I had an issue with my air conditioner on a weekend and was essentially told not to call them. Customer service and communication could use some improvements. As far as the apartment itself, things are good. Pool is nice.
I love the new community. Me and my boyfriend moved in the complex a few days ago. On the day we moved in a neighbor offered to help us move furniture. We also have plenty of room for our five month old boxer collie.
it is a really beautiful place ! i love being so close to the park and the community is just amazing !! the apartments themselves are just perfect and the workers are super helpful !! so glad i chose to call this place home !!!
The noise is difficult to deal with. The interstate, people driving outside and the people above you. The amenities are nice but not coming with a washer and dryer is also a downside.
we had a problem and they fixed within a reasonable time frame!! very spacious and don’t feel cramped!! me and my two roommates love it!!!!
The apartment community is great, the living areas are spacious and so are the rooms. I gave four stars because the views are lacking but I knew that prior to moving here.
Good location, but not as nice as I had hoped. The proximity to Shelby Farms is great. The proximity to hospitals is great. The office staff are friendly. But it’s difficult to get things fixed. I’ve also never had an apartment without any lights in the bedrooms (but there are light switches that don’t do anything)..... Overall, it’s a great place to live if you need to be in this location, but I had hoped for much more for an apartment in this price range
The community and staff have been very friendly. Had a slight issue with my apartment upon move in but it was taken care of in a reasonable amount of time.
I love living here! The location and public schools are great, amenities are wonderful, and the maintenance and staff are super friendly and helpful.
I love living at Madison! The location is great and it makes it easy to get anywhere in Memphis. The grounds are well kept and everyone is very friendly!