Madison Shelby Farms

My fiancé and I moved into the Madison in November and it’s been pretty solid since we’ve been here . They’ve been professional about every situation we’ve faced . Nothing bad at the moment .
Great service , the staff always willing to help. The apartment has an awesome layout the pool is wonderful and the location is great. Love it here
Amazing staff, they are super helpful! Location is great and close to everything. Neighborhood is quiet and very enjoyable. Plus the pool is beautiful and open all year round!
Location is great, have access to great food places and midtown all within 20min with traffic. Neighborhood is secure/safe. Good amenities: fitness center, pool/outdoor area
The amenities are great. The staff is usually friendly. The maintenance crew is typically quick to fix any issue. Great location and continued improvements!
I’ve been living here for 5 years now, and I absolutely love it. The staff is super sweet. The complex is safe, quiet, and clean. I love the location. It’s literally 2 minutes from the expressway, so getting around is a breeze. My only wish is that there were a clubhouse available; however the complex is always doing updates so maybe we’ll get one in the future 😊
The people here are nice, the staff if amazing, and the apartments feel luxurious. What more could you ask for? The connection to Shelby Farms is nice, and there's a very nice pool and grill area for when it's warm. If you like living in a peaceful community in a central place in the area, this is the place for you.
It is a great place to live. They have a friendly staff, and there are a lot of community events to attend. I would recommend people to live here.
Great community with friendly neighbors. Maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly. Parking spaces fill up quickly especially on the weekends and you may have to walk a little bit.
everyone is really friendly here, knows you by name. good luck if you need anything done by maintenance though, they never show up even after following up with leasing office