Madison Shelby Farms

4.2

4.2

Maria
about 7 hours ago
We arrived on saturday and every one had been amazing. The apartamet was clean. And we had a present in spanish, so thoughfull. It made us to feel welcomed

Carl
about 9 hours ago
I like the gym and overall maintenance, however, there seems to be a growing level of "food trash" around building 6 that people are leaving on the ground. Also, people do not clean up after their dogs! If you have the stations stocked with bags, how can someone NOT pick up when their dog goes right in front of the station? I lived in a condo in another community (it burnt down, that's why we are here for a year), and we had the same problem there. Have you considered a penalty system if someone is found not to be picking up after their pet? At least make it an awareness topic on a newsletter or something. It's just laziness.

Kalia
I really enjoy living here I feel so comfortable!! I love all my neighbors. Everyone is so nice & clean. I look forward to coming home every day from work

Heather
I’ve been living here for 7 years now, and I absolutely love it. The staff is super sweet. The complex is safe, quiet, and clean. I love the location. It’s literally 2 minutes from the expressway, so getting around is a breeze. My only wish is that there is a clubhouse available; however, the complex is always doing updates, so maybe we’ll get one in the future. In a nutshell, I love it here. 😊

Sarah
I absolutely love living here! I really do wish however that the residents would pick up their dog poop. I feel safe and the front office staff is beyond amazing and helpful especially Abby!

Brian
Friendly staff, clean property. Moving in was painless, the staff over communicated with us and we sincerely appreciated it. The staff also worked hard to have our apartment ready in a short turnaround time.

Brianna
I love living at Madison at Shelby Farms. Amazing amenities, wonderful and respectful neighbors. The location is the best part! I have not had one complaint since moving here.

Julianna
The people are friendly and it's relatively quiet. Great spot/location where it's close to many things but not too far away. I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!

Ashli
I’m really enjoying everything about this complex. The appliances are brand new and beautiful. The bathrooms are huge . No creepy crawlers. My neighbors are very friendly and observant.

Charles
In my second year now. So much better and maintenance are on point now. Ruff with the toilet issues for the first few month. It’s fixed now and I’m happy.