Madison Shelby Farms

4.4

4.4

This place has been amazing so far. Definitely the best apartments you can find in the area. The atmosphere is calm and quiet, and both the residents and staff are very friendly.
Love it! Great place to live. I have never had any issues and the bike rentals are great. My dog loves the big field next door and everyone loves the nearby trail.
So far, I have enjoyed my unit and everyone has been extremely friendly! The space is functional and my dogs LOVE it. I enjoy being next to the field off shelby farms
Overall it has been a good experience but maintenance is very slow to respond. Additionally, only 2 of the 8 bikes unlock. This has been ongoing for at least 2 months. The other bikes have very flat tires and one of the brakes on one bike that actually does unlock doesn’t even work. It’s unfair to advertise this as an amenity if there is no upkeep or maintenance on it.
It’s been an overall good experience. It’s a good neighborhood. Sometimes there are noise issues. Relatively safe. I enjoy the amenities when they are open
It has been good. Haven’t really met anyone but no big problems have come up since moving here. It has been a great experience so far living here
Everyone has been phenomenal. All of the personnel has worked with me above and beyond what has been asked. I want to especially thank Melissa for all she's done.
So far so good! Only one day here but have noticed most residents are friendly. And the complex is very pet friendly. Feels very comfortable already, like home!
The Madison is a great place to live. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for somewhere to live. The location, staff, and amenities are great.
I love my apartment and the atmosphere. It would be soooo much better if there was adequate parking. Also, the stairwells could be cleaned more often.