Madison Shelby Farms

My experience has been amazing so far! Everyone has been kind. The amenities are amazing. The location is great! It’s been everything I need and more!
So far, we have had a good experience living at Madison Shelby Farms. We like the neighborhood and the staffs have been very responsive to our concerns and needs. It has not been long since we moved but we have already started to feel like home here. We are happy we chose Madison Shelby Farms as our new home.
Great experience so far Ashley Mabry has been fantastic. She even sent me a video of the apartment because I live in NC and wasn’t able to visit in person. She took the initiative herself to send it without me requesting it. Great service!!!
Great people, Ronnie was very helpful with the move in experience. Nice quiet apartment on the second floor with a quaint balcony that is nice to enjoy in the evenings.
This is a great place to live. There are a lot of community events to attend and great amenities . The office staff is very helpful and pleasant to work with.
For the most part things are good. However, some (not all) of the office staff are a little rude and don’t seem to do much work. I was disappointed by how the property management handled COVID - they shut everything down instead of trying to maintain amenities and safety, but did not offer a discounted rent.
Overall, this community is well situated, has a great gym and pool, and a responsive staff. Even when my toilet broke, Nick in maintenance saw me walking across the property looking concerned, asked how my day was, then came right up and fixed the toilet when I replied “good, but would be better with a working toilet”. He has a great disposition and I’m impressed that he sensed something was amiss and was thoughtful enough to ask about it. Situated next to the green line, well appointed interiors, and a great staff make for a good living experience.
So far so good! The staff are very friendly and I absolutely love the location! So close to 240 and Shelby farms! I can't wait to explore more. I feel like I am going to love my experience here
3rd day living here upstairs neighbor are so loud . Thumping and bumping all day . I have a 5 month old that wakes up from her nap due to the noise . Here for a year hope it goes by fast
Awesome place to live. Apartments are very nice, clean and updated with many community amenities. Location is gated and ideal with easy access to walking trails. Very reasonably priced. Apartment management is great to work with and rental process was easy. Overall, a great experience.