Madison Shelby Farms

4.3

4.3

I’ve been here for two weeks and I’ve met so many of neighbors. The property is clean, staff is very nice, location is good, no noise neighbor. I’m enjoying my stay.
Been living here a year and just renewed my lease, it is a nice place to live but my walls were never repainted like promised by staff. Parking can be tough on the weekends but overall a good place to live
Madison Shelby Farms is an excellent, affordable, quiet complex that is also conveniently located near great outside spots like the Wolf River Greenway, Shelby Farms and other awesome city sights. Perfect place to call home!
This community is a great place to live. Need more access to grills and could also get better response times to the maintenance issues but overall rather good place to live. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family.
My boyfriend and I have really enjoyed living here. Not only is it a safe and clean environment but management has been wonderful to us. Our dog loves seeing other dogs on the property and the location is ideal for commuting to both work or play! Love this place!
I love living here at Madison Shelby Farms! The property, the location, and the value all make for an incredible experience. It is clear that management cares about the property and the tenants, with continual upkeep and upgrades. I couldn’t be happier with my choice here, and I will continue calling this my home for the foreseeable future!
I love living in Madison Shelby Farms!! Staff is excellent with communication! Only gave four stars because of parking. It is a nightmare. But there are garages available for rent if you want to fork over the extra money.
It’s been great besides the parking at night and my particular apartment doesn’t offer a lot of storage inside. But other than that it’s a great location and close to my favorite park, Shelby Farms.
Oliver loves the big grassy field next door. He can still run, play, and catch frisbees like we could at our old place! Having Shelby farms lake at just a 10 minute bike ride away is awesome! Being so close to nature is definitely a big bonus.
The walls are pretty thin and the upstairs neighbors are loud occasionally but that’s fine and overall really love the location and the apartment.