Would be nice to have our apartment renovated, considering how much the rent has gone up. That would balance it out. Paying over $1k for rent and everything is outdated

It's been great living here. The office is helpful and work with you in life's situations. Neighbors have been remarkable during my time and the parents with kids work together to make sure kids get on and off the bus and are safe.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Just getting started but so far so good. Ronni has been great to work with. Moving in today. Look forward to my experience here in memphis. Thx

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Extremely safe and affordable. Units with great layout, spacious. Staff is extremely responsive. Common areas such as gym and pool are well kept. Areas for improvement- no washer/dryer in unit, parking can get difficult at night, no recycle

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

I’ve only lived here a short while so I don’t have many comments to offer except that dealing with the leasing office staff has been a more than pleasant experience.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Staff is very friendly and virtuous. Parking and site is very clean and kept up nicely. I enjoy using the facilities here at Madison Farms including the gym and pool areas.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

The best place to live, safe and secure. Nice and friendly management with full line of amnesty like pool, gem, etc. well maintain. Also, the rooms, kitchen, carpets are nice and clean when I started to live.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

This community was wonderful about 2 years ago but has gone majorly downhill since. Its disappointing to see dog feces in every single space that contains grass. All the neighbors used to be friendly but seem to have moved out. It’s rare to get a wave or friendly, “hello” when passing someone who lives even a door or two down. The maintenance staff never seems to know what they are doing and it takes MONTHS to complete simple tasks - usually I have to go back afterwards and clean up after them and also reassess and re-fix whatever was being worked on. The office seems to be a revolving door of staff who come and go which speaks to the management of the entire community. There are a few exceptions of people who always remember me and go out of their way to help in any way and for those people I am grateful! Otherwise they can’t be bothered to go out of their way to assist. There is always a pile-up of unsightly trash by the dumpster at the exit - it just makes this entire community look trashy! When people come to visit the call-box works 50% of the time. The walls/ceilings are thin enough that I can hear whatever is going on above my head (usually late at night because of the two college kids living above me who seems to only be alive after 11pm). I absolutely loved the staff and the community when we moved in but I can’t wait for my lease to end now.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Everything has been wonderful so far! The only complaint I have is that the call button for guests to enter the complex didn't work for a couple weeks, which was irritating. Also, the constant work on the roads was inconvenient for us as well.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

The apartment community has great amenities and is located in an ideal place geographically for me in regards to my workplace and where I socialize outside of work hours in the Memphis area. The only bad thing is the location's proximity to the Wolf River and the gross critters that come with this habitat. Most notably are the crazy numbers of armadillos during the summer, digging around at night, in the bushes... flowerbeds... everywhere! It makes it hard to even walk my dog outside because she goes crazy as soon as she spots one. I've come across massive snakes scaling the dial box column at the gate entrance, salamanders that have snuck through the patio screen door (just being in a ground floor unit), and I have no doubt there are plenty of rodents in the massive field that borders the property...so just making sure the dumpster doesn't get overrun with these should be a priority. I haven't noticed like I have in other apartments this being an issue so I tend to think maintenance has it under control, but if there were some kind of effort to control the armadillos during the summer though, that would be ideal - I would really appreciate that. If you don't go outside during the evening you may not notice how severe it is, but having a dog that can smell everything makes me super aware of them and it's on a daily basis that I was seeing multiple on the property in the bushes bordering walkways and directly in front of patios and unit entrances just totally digging up the landscaping, so they're just pretty gross looking and just not what I want to encounter every night when I walk my dog out to the bathroom, but aside from this one issue that's not really related to the maintenance but more the surrounding ecosystem things are in pretty good condition. Maintenance responds quickly to issues and management is accommodating in the past when I've had a delayed rent payment, so I appreciated that flexibility.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

We love our apartment. It is the perfect size for two people, and it is a safe community. We enjoy using the gym, pool, and grill area!! We couldn’t ask for a better location.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

We love living here. The environment is quiet and really enjoyable. It is in a great location that is convenient to everywhere in Memphis. We are really happy with our decision to live here.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

I’ve had a great experience since moving here in June. Everyone is super friendly, staff and residents both. The location is great and private, never too noisy or busy.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

I really have enjoyed living here at Madison. The location has to be one of the best parts of it. I love how close it is for work for me as well. I don't have a pet yet, but I love that I have the option to have one. I can't wait to start using the pool again for summer time and all the cute lights we have up for Christmas. It really is becoming my little home

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Ronni made my moving into a new place from Iowa to Memphis as easy as could be!! Answered all of my questions I had regarding reviews, was able to help me get everything set even being so far away! I had not seen my place before moving into it, but she sent me pictures to help ease my mind! I absolutely love my apartment and the community seems so safe. The only thing I am not a fan of, is my apartment is on back of building, there is some trash out by the trees and when it rains I can really hear it out my window, sounds like a river out there (getting myself some noise reducing curtains, see if they work!) Still give it 4.5 stars so far!!

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Love living here. Great location with access to many amenities nearby. Work is across the street, my child's school is a 5 minute drive. Can't say enough good things

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Great location and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Maintenence leaves some room to be desired as many requests can go several months without being addressed. If it's a high priority concern they will address it within the week in my experience.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

We have been pleased with our apartment overall. We have not had any major issues and our only small complaint is maintenance issues. We have had a few things happen like a broken lock, bugs, and a bad air conditioner but all were eventually taken care of but just seemed to take a whil. Overall the office people are kind, the grounds are clean, and we are pleased with our neighbors so we do not have much to complain about. The location is perfect!

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Location and workout room are really desirable. I love being close to the park and the pool is nice and spacious. The new bike program and grills are also a plus.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

The location is great, amenities are wonderful (and steadily improving), most of the staff is friendly and easy to work with, maintenance is typically fast and communicates well if they're waiting for parts.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

This is Great place to live. This location is Very convenient to everywhere. Staff is very friendly. I recommend this complex to others often.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

Great Experience so far. Great Location and friendly staff. Good School District and close to I - 240 and I 40 and I 385 Kitchen Could have been little Spacious

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

The details are mostly very well done. Love the floor plan and the appliances. Upgrades on an older apartment complex are well appointed and my spot within the complex couldn’t be better. Staff has been great and after my last experience at another complex, that’s more important than I realized. Great laundry facility with great rates which made skipping having a washer/dryer just not a big deal (which have me a large extra storage closet in my apartment. Community is pretty quiet and professional.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

The apartment is in nice neighborhood. The buildings are maintained neat and clean. The apartment locality is safe. Maintenance and lease office staff are available for help any time. Overall enjoy leaving here.

Reply from Madison Shelby Farms

I love living here! The office staff is so nice and welcoming. I feel extremely safe and happy living here! I highly recommend living here!!