This is my first apartment living experience without a roommate and I must say that I am enjoying my time at the Madison South Park. I’ve met my neighbors, and all of them are very friendly and quite. The price I pay for rent is high, but the amount of space in my apartment is worth the price. I’ve searched all over Charlotte for decent housing with a fair price. When Drew, the office manager shown me my now apartment. I feel in love with it, and I knew that this apartment would be right for me. I wasn’t wrong neither. Although my time with this apartment complex will be short due Toby job relocation. If I ever return to Charlotte. I would reconsider moving here afina. I do recommend this apartment complex to anyone who is looking for a spacious apartment that is affordable for the South Park area.

The online account application is a mess. I couldn't get through the majority of the tabs because they were grayed out. When my other applicant tried to follow the links sent to her it said there wasn't an account associated with her email address.

The staff is always friendly and willing to help. I love all the ladies in the office. From maintenance requests, to general conversation and warm smiles, they are the best and I plan on staying here for awhile

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Started off rocky but doing a little better now. Attentiveness should be a priority but unfortunately it's not. Hopefully it'll get better in the coming months.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great location in South Park, having two pools is really nice as well as an amenity center. The apartments are older which is noticeable, however, the appliances are up to date and awesome

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

First apartment experience and everyone has been super helpful. There was a few hiccups in the beginning but the staff was doing their best.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very Quite neighborhood and friendly neighbors, but apartment far from luxury and they don’t like to fix things that you complain about. My internet does not work.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Madison Southpark is a luxury community with upgraded apartments. The only downfall is the maintenance team is a little slow. Otherwise, a great place to live.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Love the look and feel of the apartment. The granite and back splash in the kitchen are very nice looking. And the location is very convenient as well.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I’ve been here over 2 years and although things are typically great. Maintenance does not replace air filters as required, it sometimes difficult to even get maintenance in the first place, and contracted work leaves a horrid mess. For example, when my tub was refinished less then a year ago they thought it would be smart to leave the bathroom door open while they did it despite asking to shut it and a layer of white dust from the sanding was ok every surface of my apartment. It took months to clean and hundreds of dollars to have things dry cleaned. To make matters worse, they didn’t even wipe yo their own work space. It was disgusting. Also the trash valet tends to skip days during the week will often refuse to take your trash even if in a container l that not every body has. Their management has assured me this comes to laziness unfortunately but something they’re working on but it of course requires trash to sit outside in extremely hot temps. Again this is work outsourced from the company that could be approved.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great location,new appliances. Why does there need to be to a minimum 140 charters. Is this approach to generate the a possibility of a requirement of need?

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Only been here for about 2 weeks but so far so good. I’ve had no issues other than later move in date which complex took full responsibility for. I will say water gets cold pretty quickly though.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I love this place! All of the leasing staff are so kind and prompt. Maintenance is fast to respond to even for minor issues. I only deducted half a star because sometimes it’s hard to reach the leasing office by phone, but the portal is another great alternative. Thanks!!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I love the atmosphere of Madison south park. It's conveniently located in beautiful south park and is in waking distance to great restaurants and the mall.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The community is quiet overall, but other residents make life a lot less pleasant. I live below a family that makes noise constantly. I think their kids do parkour to get around. I find the trash areas full of furniture, beer cans, broken glass, etc. often. The staff has been generally good and maintenance is always great (Shawn is awesome and deserves a raise!) Just wish all those nice renovations came with some fresh insulation to keep the noisy neighbors out!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

One of the best apartment communities I have lived in! The residents are nice and friendly. The maintenance are very attentive and make sure everything is done in an orderly and proper matter. The leasing office staff are always helpful and try their best to find the solution to your problem.

Madison southpark is a good residential place to live .Love the place and ambience soo much. Apartment is fully renovated and patio is good.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

So far so good! Just got the keys yesterday. There was an issue with the heating and cooling unit and maintenance jumped right on it. I appreciate how fast they were able to get working o. It.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

madison southpark apartment is a good residential community to live. Located near southpark mall. All apartments are newly renovated . Love the place

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

people nice and good house- es muy agradable el ambiente, hay tranquilidad y esta muy bien ubicado, cerca del centro comercial, restaurantes, super mercados y las escuelas del sector son muy confiables.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Madison South is a GREAT place to live ! The Office Management is helpful. The Maintenance is awesome. And the neighborhood is one of the best in Charlotte NC. Only problem: lots of traffic. But that's not their fault !

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Unprofessional Leasing Office. The poor maintenance team do there best. Ground and community trash not kept. Apartments are not well maintained

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great. I moved in about a month ago and since then, have been really impressed by how quiet all the residents are and how low-key everything is - especially for being in such a popular part of town!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very happy with the new ownership! Community looks great, the fitness center has new flooring, and there are community gathering events. They are responsive to requests and very friendly.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Good experience, very nice community. Would recommend the community to people who are looking for a safe community. Responsive office staff.