Madison Southpark Apartment Homes
4 stars237 Reviews

This experience was wonderful . Donna was so helpful and found us the apartment we wanted and needed . The ground keeping is beautiful and location is close to lots of fun restaurants and shopping centers !! Best place I haves lived in Charlotte as of yet ! ❤️
Madison is an amazing place to live. everything is close, the landscapes are amazing because of the trees. the schools around are the best, and I have very nice neighbors.
a friendly community and they try to solve the problems, I wish there were better maintenance in the pools, what I like the most is the location and the security that madison provides, the schools are good and the neighbors are friendly.
Donna was so amazingly helpful patient and knowledgeable it’s made moving in amazing this is the best community I’ve ever moved to the apartment is spacious and clean hands down the best👍🏽👍🏽
ThIs property is quiet and definitely is a great place to call home. As soon as I seen the inside of my apartment I was sold and fell in love.
Donna always tries her best. Tiffany is very friendly. Things got fixed overtime, it’s very peacefull and close to everything that matters. For the price just can’t be beat
We have been here for 4 days and have had a great experience so far! We have had great interactions with the community and have had help with everything we need!
I really enjoy living here and have actually lived in two different apartments here. I have been pleased with the management’s improvement on communication and the maintenance respond to requests quickly. Good place to live!!
Its good so far, there is a few minor things that can be fixed or adjusted. Such as landscaping to make it better to the public and tiny things are damged when we moved in. I love the area but I want the complex to feel like it belongs. The gym can use some extra eequipment too