Madison southpark is a good residential place to live .Love the place and ambience soo much. Apartment is fully renovated and patio is good.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

So far so good! Just got the keys yesterday. There was an issue with the heating and cooling unit and maintenance jumped right on it. I appreciate how fast they were able to get working o. It.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

madison southpark apartment is a good residential community to live. Located near southpark mall. All apartments are newly renovated . Love the place

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

people nice and good house- es muy agradable el ambiente, hay tranquilidad y esta muy bien ubicado, cerca del centro comercial, restaurantes, super mercados y las escuelas del sector son muy confiables.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Madison South is a GREAT place to live ! The Office Management is helpful. The Maintenance is awesome. And the neighborhood is one of the best in Charlotte NC. Only problem: lots of traffic. But that's not their fault !

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great. I moved in about a month ago and since then, have been really impressed by how quiet all the residents are and how low-key everything is - especially for being in such a popular part of town!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very happy with the new ownership! Community looks great, the fitness center has new flooring, and there are community gathering events. They are responsive to requests and very friendly.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Good experience, very nice community. Would recommend the community to people who are looking for a safe community. Responsive office staff.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Maintenance issues including leaks in both bathroooms, several outside street lights have been out for months. Railings and walkways leading into buildings are not maintained. The best part of living here is the location.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I love the location and that it is a nice and quiet area. The only thing I’d say I dont appreciate is how dirty the apartments are on the outside and in walkways (grease stains due to past tentants leaving leaking trash bags).

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Madison SouthPark is a great community. When an issue arise they are helpful and friendly. I like that they host holiday events for the residence.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I mostly decided on madison at southwark because of the location, walking distance to phillips place and south park mall. I love the apartment, only downside is the walls are thins so I can hear everything and there are a tons of sirens being right across from the emergency room

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Overall great place to live. The complex itself if fairly quiet, though the buildings are kind of old so the insulation isn’t great...neighbor noises can seep through. Grounds are well maintained, there’s 2 pools and a small gym, if you like that. I like that I can just go for a walk and get some exercise that way and there’s not a lot of cars driving around. My unit has needed repairs and maintenance doesn’t always show up when they say, but they come eventually and keep trying until things are right.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Despite getting locked out on my patio by slamming my sliding glass door (without my mobile phone) after I moved in, I've had very positive experiences in getting things replaced (toilet, garbage disposal and burnt out bulbs) as well as a nice and warm support from the office in following up with me as well as taking care of my packages I have delivered there. Thank you.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Good place to live.Madison southpark is very nice place and like the surrounding environment. Gym and pool area is very good.overall like the apartment

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Everything so far has been amazing! My apartment is perfect, the community is nice and quiet. My dog is also loving the dog park as well! Will recommend to others for sure

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Our experience has been good so far. A few issues within the apartment but they are always fixed promptly within the next day or so. Leasing office is always nice.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I like this area it allows me to live really close to work & makes a very short commute & is right on the public bus route, my unit gets really poor water for hot water & it makes it hard to wash anything appropriately especially bathing & showering

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

You can't beat the location.... but maintence could be a little more attentive and faster responding and there are a lot of roaches outside around the walkways.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

After only giving 2 weeks notice for special early renewal rates, there is no incentive to stay at the property other an a new $75 amenity fee.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Super clean everywhere! Apartment is warm and comfortable now that’s it’s colder! Super safe neighborhood in Southpark! Highly recommend to all!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I love my community. It's quiet and well maintained and I love the location! I wanted a place that was dog friendly so the dog park was a definite plus but when I found all of the walking trails I was thrilled. I highly recommend!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Yes ! 5 Stars ! I've lived here in the same building for 10 years. Obviously, I love it ! I definitely recommend Madison South Park Apartments

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I recently moved into this apartment complex at the end of July of this year. I love the layout of my two bedroom apartment and the valet trash is an added bonus. The maintenance crew and trash people are so nice as are the leasing office staff.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The neighborhood in general is really nice i’ve learned that in the past four months they’ve changed the owners of this president and already enjoyed talking to the new people work there they’re really friendly and nice The only bad thing I can say about this apartment complex is that there is a lot of cockroaches right next to the entrance to my building and I would love it if they would add a little bit more equipment to the gym ( even that in general does Jim is better than most apartment complexes Jim I’ve seen )