Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Neighborhood is nice and the view of the trees from our bedroom window is great! We’ve had a few problems since moving in such as bugs, dirtiness from previous tenant, and a few maintenance issues, but overall it’s not a bad place to live :)
The apartment is great and the complex is great! There were a couple things that were broken/not working in my apartment when I moved in. I just wished everything was perfectly working as I moved in.
It is going great so far. We still have some maintenance requests to put in but overall we are pleased with this apartment. It has a nice wood burning fireplace.
Perfect quite little home right off the corner of everything i need. Just a 10 minute drive to most things. Great homey spot for a working family! 10/10
As always I am happy...friendly and very understanding staff. I love my spacious apartment home. I love the pool and the fitness center. Convenient and very relaxing.
Nice area, that are pet friendly. Thru Also have a laundry room on the property All the restaurants near by. South Park mall is only 5 minutes away
Very great experience so far! Happy with my decision! The move-in process was a bit rough due to unforeseen problems but Tiffany got it all solved!
Quiet community and friendly helpful staff. Nice pool area and friendly neighbors. Always rental price isn't that bad with all amenities included like wifi, cable and water.
Good morning just wanted to let you know that we like it and we are happy to live here and there is a lot of fun and we can get by in the neighborhood with no problem. If anyone wants to come to live here will be grateful.
The apartments themselves are ok. Parking is a nightmare. I get off work late and have to park 2 buildings away and walk to my apartment. The pools are another story. The chairs have been breaking for the past 3 summers. This summer, not one chair is useable. The bathrooms in the gym are disgusting, as there is a big hole in the gym wall. They market themselves as “luxury” apartments, but all the “luxuries” aren’t maintained. People pile their trash at the dumpsters. Couches, old beds, and other furniture. It’s a sight for sore eyes. I’m hoping to be able to move next year when my lease is up. For $1500 a month, I could get sooooo much more for my money.