Very friendly front office staff! Location is convenient. Amenities and apartments are all well kept. The pool is great with very nice grills. Maintenance has quick turn around on work orders.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

My experience overall has been very good, you guys are on top of getting maintenance issues fixed when they need to be! Haven't had any real issues in my time living here.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I moved in a week ago and it’s been great. I have had to call the office about some maintenance things but they have been prompt on getting it fixed.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

There is a great atmosphere of tranquility and kindness, security in the good and very friendly neighbors. It is close to everything, restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations and much more

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Location isn’t perfect , however, the bugs and maintenance are not the greatest. For the most part the staff is warm and welcoming and the apartments are larger than any other ones I could find in this price range... the wood burning fire places aren’t my favorite !!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The apartments are very spacious - lots of closet space too! The location is perfect - not too far from uptown or southend, and it's right down the street from the mall and multiple grocery stores. The staff are INCREDIBLE. They tend to your needs quickly!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Staff made us feel like part of their family during the first visit. Very nice and quiet area. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I’ve had mixed feelings about Madison Southpark. Love the location and the people who have been here. The property is older so with the older properties comes older property issues

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

This is the best location to live in Charlotte ! The maintenance is excellent and the Office staff listens whenever I come in, and they do their best to answer my complains. However, You need to have more parties so we can meet some of our neighbors, OK ?

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

A few bumps in the beginning with the moving process but Very helpful staff that were sympathetic to what we were going through and they were happy to accommodate.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff, and the wooded area is peaceful. I only been here for 6 days so it's been nice. I can't wait to enjoy the pool. l'm looking forward to a nice stay here.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The is a quiet and clean community the neighbors are friendly. The staff has great customers service. I love it here it close to everything!!! The schools are great!!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Moved in yesterday and it is nice so far. The view is amazing and plenty of parking which is nice and it is closer to work. The balcony is a good size too.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The place looks great just a few minor things that need fixing but other then that the place includes pools fitness room and there’s many stores around the complex it’s a great place to live .

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

when dad and mom told me that we would live in that place I did not like it, but now that I'm here I do not regret it, there's tranquility and the neighbors are friendly,

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! A little disorganization with getting started but we’ve eased in well and are excited about the future at Madison!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Love living here! You can't beat the location and price. You get a large amount of square footage for a small % of price found at other apartment complexes in South Park. The community is quiet but still close enough to all the hustle and bustle. Very safe for someone living alone. The apartments are a little dated but not too too bad. I do wish that the bathtubs/showers could be updated (both of mine are warped a little bit) along with the stovetop. The only other thing that I would like to suggest is adding more/new lounge chairs to the pool deck (behind the leasing office). Right now there are only 2 lounge chairs, a picnic table with umbrella and a couple of high top tables. It would be nice to have a few more lounge chairs. Other than that, everything else is good and the staff is great!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Ha sido muy lindo, pues la naturaleza es maravillosa y hay espacios de recreación. Las personas son tranquilas y amables, nos sentimos seguros y felices. El servicio de reciclaje de basura es muy bueno, y siempre encontramos donde parquear nuestro vehículo. La piscina Ed Bonita y bien ubicada, me gusta el espacio porque es adecuado para los niños. Me gusta el cuidado que le dan al pasto, siempre está limpio y cuidado. El gym está muy bien equipado.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I’m definitely loving the neighborhood so far. It’s nice and quiet. I’m surrounded by nice people and the location is convenient. I also love how nice the apartment is itself.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The apartment has been great so far. The staff is helpful. When i first visited i was taken on a tour by JoAnn and she was amazing. I moved in that same week.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I love it here! Great location and amenities. The new remodel looks awesome and the grounds are well taken care of. Great neighborhood and people!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great location, maintenance gets jobs done quickly. However, I have never been able to use my dishwasher because it’s broken, the pool has 0 lounge chairs, and the pool is always dirty.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Its been a great apartment. Very spacious in a great location. There is always parking. Staff are all very friendly. I would appreciate trash valet to stop by the days they say they will on the pamphlet. Also the buildings are a little unkept and dirty on the outside and in walkways.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Apartments are beautiful. Great community and amenities. Everyone who I have encountered has been very welcoming and there is a good balance of demographics.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

so far great area, convenient to everything!!! staff is really nice, our home is perfect for our first time apartment and i love how the area is in the middle of everything.