Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Vicknel
Very good experience with employees in the apartment and I’m happy to be here every service is always good to me I wish I was here couple years ago
Cristen
No complaints, except for the pool. I love everything else about Madison South Park. They attend to you very quickly with maintenance. Residents are nice, unfortunately someone stole something off my porch,but I have a ring camera now.
Deepshikha
Surely its an experience living here, with wonderful community and staff. One of the good things about being a resident here is the office staff takes initiative to celebrate different occasions and create a space to meet and snack together.
Rohit
Very friendly community with helpful staff and residents. Located at the Southpark, its easier to navigate and at a easily reachable distance to most of the shopping areas
Luis
Sweet fall weather blowing across Madison. My partner and myself are loving our 2nd year lease here and couldn’t complain. Great location for a working family with everything we could ask for less then 5 minutes away.
Venkata
Community is spacious and friendly staff, It has nearly 170 plus near by stores. Community has good amount of stores. Maintenance guys are on time.
Joielle
I moved in Madison Southpark about 2 weeks ago and everything has been great so far. There was a minor leak in my apartment upon moving in, and they got the issue fixed completely within three days, including new tile and flooring in my master bathroom. I love the updated countertops in my kitchen, and the fact that my unit has a washer and dryer as well. I’ll be recommending this community to my family and friends.
Karla
The property management could be better. I think that the apartment complex is nice but maintenance could be much much better. I have been here for 4 months it has been peaceful.
Stephanie
This is a list of the pros and cons: Pros: Price Location Square Footage Cons: Property is unkept Dicey residents/guests Apartment conditions inside
Philip
Only thing missing is a car care center but everything else is good. I'm looking forward to enjoying my wood fireplace this winter. I hope Halloween is also enjoyed by the community