Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Very good service friendly with every workers customers for the company and I’m happy to be here with service from the company and workers also.
Maintenance needs to be more qualified, motivated and have adequate certifications. Units should be updated adequately as advertised, as some are in terrible condition/ only contain half the updated features found in other units. When addressing some of these issues, certain members of the office staff only address how you could have done better in any problems you bring to them, rather than taking responsibility. Also, the amenities are absolutely ridiculous at this point. We haven’t had pool chairs for an entire summer at this point, as they’ve always been “arriving next week” since early June.
Great staff, convenient location, decent amenities, but a sub par maintenance team. Aside from that we really enjoyed our stay, could use a little more attention to detail in some of the areas but otherwise it was a positive experience.
Overall my move it was such a pleasant experience! Sarah made the process so easy. I will definitely be referring my friends and family if they are looking for a new place.
Its been nice. The community is well kept besides the snake we seen and the poor maintenance to the pools. The pools need to be cleaned and need new lounge furniture. However overall the leasing office is very nice and communication is great. Definitely thinking about renewing already.
I must say its been excellent really dont have any complaints it a very quiet community and the employees are very nice i would tell other people about my stay
Office management has been great with communication, lease renewal, and responding to calls/emails in a timely fashion. Maintenance requests are also being completed in a timely fashion. Only cons are the dumpster areas.
A hidden gem here in the SouthPark area. Beautiful landscape with a fun clean pool to play with all summer. My family and i really enjoy all the peace we get living so close to our favorite things. highly recommend!
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value We dealt with Sarah in the leasing office and she was just awesome in every respect!! The application was simple and easy online ,actually everything was done online renters insurance !! as signing the lease was done online!! we only had to go by the leasing office to do a walk-through and pick up the keys !! Me and my family are going to love living at Madison South Park !
I have been here a year now and I am still loving it here. Clean, quiet neighborhood. The staff is Amazing and very helpful. Maintenance is very prompt if there is a issue. I really enjoy the fitness center here and I absolutely love that it is minutes from Southpark Mall and the Cheesecake Factory...yummy