Everyone that has helped me in the leasing office so far has been great! The community is tucked away in the South Park area, which is an INCREDIBLE area, so I'm very excited to live here!

I have been happy with how I have been treated so far in this community. I have had several issues in my apartment and the maintenance team has responded quickly.

Great community, nice places and loads of parking us very safe. Half a mile from the south park mall. Wish it was easier to reach the office by phone but thats the only complaint

Been living here for 6 years, the people in the area are very nice, a lot of activities around the area, and the schools are great. Love it!

I love this community and the residents and staff are great! The maintenance team is always quick to complete work orders and the leasing office staff are very friendly.

Madison South Park apartment is perfect residential place to live . I love my house and the view from my portio.Maintenance is good at Madison .

Great apartment complex as a whole. Excellent location and renovations in the apartments. Have had problems with bugs and maintenance/front desk is very slow to respond to anything.

Una zona muy tranquila, se siente paz y comodidad, la naturaleza permite que la sensación de de vivir sea más amena, do lo deberían limpiar la piscina más seguido.

The best part about this complex is the location. It’s central to everything in Southpark! It’s incredibly quiet which is a nice change from the “city”.

I moved in a few months ago and Madison Southpark has been very responsive. The apartments are modern and clean. The community and landscaping is well-kept as well. However it does take quite a while to get things fixed. I had an AC leak that went on for 6 days before it was fixed.

Madison at SouthPark is a great area with lovely renovated interiors. The renovations look great and the staff is friendly. Good amenities as well.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Really good management team. Really enjoyable to live here and the dog services are amazing as well. The management team do everything they can to make you feel at home and this is a life changer compared to other complex apartment!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I've been very happy to live here.- The location and community is great. Our neighbors have been very kind. Sometimes a roach here or there.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Since the management switched over, living here has been great! Service requests are answered in a timely manner and everyone is so nice and welcoming. Management is eager to assist with anything they can. Initially, I was disappointed that we were renewing our lease because I wanted to leave. But with the new management I am happy that we stayed!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Really happy with the community- the residents are fantastic and everyone is very friendly. Outside of the usual pool concerns, I don't have any real complaints! Hopefully both pools will be functioning properly next season.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Peaceful and quiet. Great neighbors, management is average but seem to care enough. Only gripes: too many cockroaches... we love Sean.