Madison is a work in progress but I feel like it’s headed in the right direction. I’ve lived in multiple apartments within their complex and would recommend for someone looking for something reasonable in a nice area.

Great location and good schools for the kids and great activities within the complex building, good neighbors and great amenities within the complex!!

I have no complaints about the apartment that we live in it is very friendly and in a great location we just happened to stumble upon it and it is the best choice we’ve made

The stay here has been great. the staff is amazing and helpful and very responsive to all needs. Put i maintenance requests and it gets done very timely which is rare for apartment complexes.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Love this community! The staff is always so helpful and courteous and maintenance requests are always timely. The maintenance staff are all so nice and helpful and prompt. I renewed my lease to stay another year!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I find maintenance excellent and office help very timely. I have a problem with landscaping. They allow the hedges in the complex to overgrown and look wild and unkempt. I have to call the office several times to get them trimmed. Office says they have to call landscapers several times to trim. They came a few weeks ago and trimmed. The hedges have overgrown and need trimming again. They look terrible!!!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

This place has been a marvelous place to stay. Best bang for the buck in town. And it helps everyone in the office is super nice. The neighborhood is quiet and the property is well maintained.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The apartments are comfortable, well located. I would like them to have an extractor in the kitchen. the office staff is friendly, the pool is always clean

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Living here has been everything I’ve wanted so far. It’s quiet, I’ve had almost no maintenance or pest issues, the scenery is beautiful...I feel so lucky to live here!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I've loved living here! I've been here since June and have not had any unpleasant experiences. Every maintenance request I've put in has been filled in a super timely manner and I have been happy about the results. However, I wish that there would be more regular cleanings of the outside of the apartments. There are a LOT of large spiderwebs that have VERY large spiders in them... SCARY! I'm super excited about the renovating of the outside of the buildings, though! I think the white siding looks great.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very friendly front office staff! Location is convenient. Amenities and apartments are all well kept. The pool is great with very nice grills. Maintenance has quick turn around on work orders.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

My experience overall has been very good, you guys are on top of getting maintenance issues fixed when they need to be! Haven't had any real issues in my time living here.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I moved in a week ago and it’s been great. I have had to call the office about some maintenance things but they have been prompt on getting it fixed.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

There is a great atmosphere of tranquility and kindness, security in the good and very friendly neighbors. It is close to everything, restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations and much more

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The apartments are very spacious - lots of closet space too! The location is perfect - not too far from uptown or southend, and it's right down the street from the mall and multiple grocery stores. The staff are INCREDIBLE. They tend to your needs quickly!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Staff made us feel like part of their family during the first visit. Very nice and quiet area. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I’ve had mixed feelings about Madison Southpark. Love the location and the people who have been here. The property is older so with the older properties comes older property issues

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

This is the best location to live in Charlotte ! The maintenance is excellent and the Office staff listens whenever I come in, and they do their best to answer my complains. However, You need to have more parties so we can meet some of our neighbors, OK ?

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

A few bumps in the beginning with the moving process but Very helpful staff that were sympathetic to what we were going through and they were happy to accommodate.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff, and the wooded area is peaceful. I only been here for 6 days so it's been nice. I can't wait to enjoy the pool. l'm looking forward to a nice stay here.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The is a quiet and clean community the neighbors are friendly. The staff has great customers service. I love it here it close to everything!!! The schools are great!!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Moved in yesterday and it is nice so far. The view is amazing and plenty of parking which is nice and it is closer to work. The balcony is a good size too.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The place looks great just a few minor things that need fixing but other then that the place includes pools fitness room and there’s many stores around the complex it’s a great place to live .

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

when dad and mom told me that we would live in that place I did not like it, but now that I'm here I do not regret it, there's tranquility and the neighbors are friendly,

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far! A little disorganization with getting started but we’ve eased in well and are excited about the future at Madison!