Overall great place to live. The complex itself if fairly quiet, though the buildings are kind of old so the insulation isn’t great...neighbor noises can seep through. Grounds are well maintained, there’s 2 pools and a small gym, if you like that. I like that I can just go for a walk and get some exercise that way and there’s not a lot of cars driving around. My unit has needed repairs and maintenance doesn’t always show up when they say, but they come eventually and keep trying until things are right.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Despite getting locked out on my patio by slamming my sliding glass door (without my mobile phone) after I moved in, I've had very positive experiences in getting things replaced (toilet, garbage disposal and burnt out bulbs) as well as a nice and warm support from the office in following up with me as well as taking care of my packages I have delivered there. Thank you.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Good place to live.Madison southpark is very nice place and like the surrounding environment. Gym and pool area is very good.overall like the apartment

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Everything so far has been amazing! My apartment is perfect, the community is nice and quiet. My dog is also loving the dog park as well! Will recommend to others for sure

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Our experience has been good so far. A few issues within the apartment but they are always fixed promptly within the next day or so. Leasing office is always nice.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I like this area it allows me to live really close to work & makes a very short commute & is right on the public bus route, my unit gets really poor water for hot water & it makes it hard to wash anything appropriately especially bathing & showering

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

You can't beat the location.... but maintence could be a little more attentive and faster responding and there are a lot of roaches outside around the walkways.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

After only giving 2 weeks notice for special early renewal rates, there is no incentive to stay at the property other an a new $75 amenity fee.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Super clean everywhere! Apartment is warm and comfortable now that’s it’s colder! Super safe neighborhood in Southpark! Highly recommend to all!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I love my community. It's quiet and well maintained and I love the location! I wanted a place that was dog friendly so the dog park was a definite plus but when I found all of the walking trails I was thrilled. I highly recommend!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Yes ! 5 Stars ! I've lived here in the same building for 10 years. Obviously, I love it ! I definitely recommend Madison South Park Apartments

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I recently moved into this apartment complex at the end of July of this year. I love the layout of my two bedroom apartment and the valet trash is an added bonus. The maintenance crew and trash people are so nice as are the leasing office staff.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The neighborhood in general is really nice i’ve learned that in the past four months they’ve changed the owners of this president and already enjoyed talking to the new people work there they’re really friendly and nice The only bad thing I can say about this apartment complex is that there is a lot of cockroaches right next to the entrance to my building and I would love it if they would add a little bit more equipment to the gym ( even that in general does Jim is better than most apartment complexes Jim I’ve seen )

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Madison Southwark has been very cooperative with me moving apartments early on in my lease due to my floors being uneven (on the ground floor). However, the only complaint I have is their pest control. They just set up mouse traps and never came to check them, so I had to get rid of the pest problem myself.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Wonderful community with great features and amenities! Staff is friendly and accomodating. Overall good exeperience so far, with very few issues or discrepancies.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Always on time for repairs. Feeling safe here. Leasing office very welcoming. Grounds are very well kept. Good control of trash. Made lease renewal easy.

Madison southpark apartment is great place to live . I love the environment. The office staffs are great. I love the gym and club house . Enjoy

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

madison southpark apartment is very good residential place to live . The houses are so good and clean with a great view . Love the gym and club house .

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Have been here for two years and counting. Love the complex and neighborhood. We live on the third floor with the balcony facing the woods and creek which is really nice. Especially when it rains and the creek’s water level rises.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The community is very nice and quiet. It is over and they did a great job trying to keep it current! Neighbors seem nice and quiet! But overall I am happy to be here! Great location

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Clean, quiet, and safe area! Maintenance people are friendly and do their best to fix your problems. The only thing I would change is management is sometimes to strict or picky!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Everyone that has helped me in the leasing office so far has been great! The community is tucked away in the South Park area, which is an INCREDIBLE area, so I'm very excited to live here!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I have been happy with how I have been treated so far in this community. I have had several issues in my apartment and the maintenance team has responded quickly.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great community, nice places and loads of parking us very safe. Half a mile from the south park mall. Wish it was easier to reach the office by phone but thats the only complaint

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Been living here for 6 years, the people in the area are very nice, a lot of activities around the area, and the schools are great. Love it!