so far great area, convenient to everything!!! staff is really nice, our home is perfect for our first time apartment and i love how the area is in the middle of everything.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Super easy process with nice people to help you get into your new home. It only took us one trip down here to have it all setup for move in.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Too many changes in ownership/management plus the age and appearance of the complex make it difficult to rate any higher than 2.5 stars. Wish things were different,

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Nice apartments, but I can hear every step my upstairs neighbor takes. Staff is friendly from what I can tell. Nice renovations but you can tell the painters were in a hurry.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

So far experience has been good, only been here a few weeks. Haven’t had the chance to use pool or fitness room yet. Trying to get use to the noise has been the most annoying but guess that’s a part of apartment living. Thank you😊

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Really great space for the price. Awesome people in the office, awesome neighborhood! Looked at a bunch of places in the area and Madison was definitely the best bang for the buck!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Stove isn’t working when we moved in. Other than that it’s a quit place and relaxing with all the tree. Nice they have 2 pools to swim and a fitness center

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The apartment was in poor shape at move in, but the community has wonderful amenities, and the management has been helpful in getting our apartment up to par. Overall, please visit your unit before you rent - you never know what "clean" is going to mean.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The environment is very calm, friendly neighbors, the only thing I would like is to allow us to choose the cable tv provider. El ambiente es muy tranquilo, los vecinos amables, lo único que me gustaría es que nos permitan escoger el proveedor de tv cable

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

We just moved in on April 25th and so far so good. Property onsite team were very helpful and a pleasure to work with. We love the location to our jobs and the many things to do in the SouthPark area. The wooded landscape is also a plus. We met some of our neighbors moving in and they were very friendly.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I just moved in a few weeks ago. The application and move in process was easy. I wish they would have told me that I needed to drive to spectrum to get my cable boxes before I called to ask. My neighbors seem nice enough, but they are extremely "heavy footed." I work all the time, so falling asleep to someone stomping is a bit challenging. The water pressure for the showers isn't the best. I hope to get a new shower head soon to remedy that problem and I hate that there isn't overhead lights in the bedrooms. Parking is also horrendous. I always have to park so far away from my unit when I get off work late at night.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

It has been great! Enjoy the neighborhood. It would be awesome if there were a few more dog waste stations. Looking forward to the pools being open!

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Comfortable and clean area. Really safe and secure. Maintenance people are friendly, timely, and care about their work. Highly recommend this complex.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment living experience without a roommate and I must say that I am enjoying my time at the Madison South Park. I’ve met my neighbors, and all of them are very friendly and quite. The price I pay for rent is high, but the amount of space in my apartment is worth the price. I’ve searched all over Charlotte for decent housing with a fair price. When Drew, the office manager shown me my now apartment. I feel in love with it, and I knew that this apartment would be right for me. I wasn’t wrong neither. Although my time with this apartment complex will be short due Toby job relocation. If I ever return to Charlotte. I would reconsider moving here afina. I do recommend this apartment complex to anyone who is looking for a spacious apartment that is affordable for the South Park area.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The online account application is a mess. I couldn't get through the majority of the tabs because they were grayed out. When my other applicant tried to follow the links sent to her it said there wasn't an account associated with her email address.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

The staff is always friendly and willing to help. I love all the ladies in the office. From maintenance requests, to general conversation and warm smiles, they are the best and I plan on staying here for awhile

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Started off rocky but doing a little better now. Attentiveness should be a priority but unfortunately it's not. Hopefully it'll get better in the coming months.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great location in South Park, having two pools is really nice as well as an amenity center. The apartments are older which is noticeable, however, the appliances are up to date and awesome

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

First apartment experience and everyone has been super helpful. There was a few hiccups in the beginning but the staff was doing their best.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Very Quite neighborhood and friendly neighbors, but apartment far from luxury and they don’t like to fix things that you complain about. My internet does not work.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Madison Southpark is a luxury community with upgraded apartments. The only downfall is the maintenance team is a little slow. Otherwise, a great place to live.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Love the look and feel of the apartment. The granite and back splash in the kitchen are very nice looking. And the location is very convenient as well.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

I’ve been here over 2 years and although things are typically great. Maintenance does not replace air filters as required, it sometimes difficult to even get maintenance in the first place, and contracted work leaves a horrid mess. For example, when my tub was refinished less then a year ago they thought it would be smart to leave the bathroom door open while they did it despite asking to shut it and a layer of white dust from the sanding was ok every surface of my apartment. It took months to clean and hundreds of dollars to have things dry cleaned. To make matters worse, they didn’t even wipe yo their own work space. It was disgusting. Also the trash valet tends to skip days during the week will often refuse to take your trash even if in a container l that not every body has. Their management has assured me this comes to laziness unfortunately but something they’re working on but it of course requires trash to sit outside in extremely hot temps. Again this is work outsourced from the company that could be approved.

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Great location,new appliances. Why does there need to be to a minimum 140 charters. Is this approach to generate the a possibility of a requirement of need?

Reply from Madison Southpark Apartment Homes

Only been here for about 2 weeks but so far so good. I’ve had no issues other than later move in date which complex took full responsibility for. I will say water gets cold pretty quickly though.