Madison Square Apartments

So far it's been great. Very helpful when I request maintenance. Fairly priced apartments. Good area and safe for my daughter. Neighbors are nice.
Amazing staff & maintenance. When I moved in the apartment was clean and everything was freshly painted and in order! It’s a great neighborhood and great neighbors. Highly recommend!
Jessica is amazing and has made this whole process fast and painless and always goes above and beyond to help! I’m not sure her salary but she deserves a raise
The process of getting into these apartments was amazing! It was quick and I got responses fast. I would definitely recommend these to people!
I am happy to be living here and make our apartment a home. The property managers have always been very helpful and nice! Excited to be here another year :)
Ever since we’ve applied to live here, the property managers have been nothing but nice to us. They’re there when we need them. Also, this complex is much better than the one we were living in before this.
This place is great. Made our first apartment even better. Service here is great and the management is great as well. Finding and getting into these apartments was very easy. We will be staying here for a long time
The apartment is great it was very clean and ready for us to move in love the atmosphere and the location the front office people are also very nice
New to complex but enjoying so far. Nice people and place. Close to many attractions. Hopefully we will enjoy living here for many years. Close to work .
The staff and maintenance are very kind and are very helpful. They are always wanting to help out and are quick if we need any help. I enjoy living here.