its had its ups and downs! i moved in because i was a single mom with ceru little options then rent has went up tramendously and there are a couple ladies in the office that are nice

From the staff to the neighbors, everyones been so nice. The complex is clean, the staff gets back to is immediately. It’s awesome here. We love it.

Nice quiet place with reasonable pricing but need a little work. Ladies at front office good customer service and helped me so far with what I have had questions about

Friendly neighbors. Haven’t experienced anyone that’s rude. Ive never experienced any loud noise from anyone at odd hours. Very peaceful neighbors.

My family and I really enjoy living here. The staff have been very kind to us and the maintenance staff are very helpful. Thank you for letting us live here!

I’ve been living at Madison Square apartments for two years and had no problem all is being good meitenance and all other issue have been fixed on a timely manner I have no complaints as a resident

It's good, but some things should improve, such as eliminating cockroaches. Very good care and maintenance. I like the convenience of being able to have a washer and dryer connection inside the apt.

Nice apartmement. Very convenient location close to restaurants and stores. Really helpful office staff made the moving in process really easy.

So far so great! People are nice and dogs are genuinely welcome. Had a miscommunication with my downstairs neighbor but I'll win her over with time. Let's pray the good vibes continue.

Great experience getting in and quiet neighbors. I appreciate the highway access as well as the convient location. I would recommend Madison Square to friends.

Everyone here has been very friendly and helpful. When I moved in there were two small problems in the apartment. They were fixed soon after I reported them.

It's had its ups and downs. I really just keep myself and some of the office help is nice to talk to Manager is Awesome .need to have more to do.some people still do not clean up after there pets

The apartments are decent, I just wish mine was carpeted. There also needs to be an upgrade to the vent systems on dryer vents in the town houses. More washers and dryers would be well received in the community laundromat. Also the hot water heaters are not that great in the town houses.

Staff is great! Maintenance staff is prompt is any repair needs. Office staff is always helpful. Love the newly added playground. Only downside is not enough parking by my apartment.

Nice quiet place to live in a safe neighborhood . Plenty of parking playground. Laundry rooms. Pets allowed. Close to freeway. Apartments of all different sizes.

It has been great the office staff has been very helpful! Have applied for a job here as feel this is a good group of people! Have enjoy ourselves here and they keep the grounds very clean and presentable

Great place to live but parking sucks. Employees are nice and knowledgeable. Has two pools and laundry rooms. Maintenance is good and gets the job done correctly.

Recently moved in. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Maintenance moves swiftly with work orders on apartment unit. On site laundry makes it affordable and convenient to wash. Neighborhood is nice & quiet. Small playground but no big deal. Also few imperfections upon arrival in my unit otherwise would be a 5 star.

There are many Nice people and it’s a very beautiful and good community. The maintenance is very well taken care of and the plenty of stuff to do around is good to

it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. but my up stairs neighbors are kind of nose and the walls creek when they are walking.

I have lived here a month now. When I moved in my apartment was not cleaned and the toilet didn't work at all, they did not give any deposit back for these items, basically said better luck next time. But when requested to fix the toilet they came right over and did it. The maintenance people seem to be responsive. Parking is competitive.

I’ve had nothing but a good experience living here the last 9 months. The area is nice and I haven’t had any issues while living here. Very spacious

Great place to live! I love that its a little bit out side of town and love the sound of the train passing by at night. It's a safe community to he apart of.

Madison square apartments in the s a great place to live. Very quiet and peaceful. Centrally located. Plenty of things to do during spare time.

Very professional and friendly service. Staff was very prompt at answering any questions or addressing any concerns that I hace had. My apt was very clean upon move in