Very professional and friendly service. Staff was very prompt at answering any questions or addressing any concerns that I hace had. My apt was very clean upon move in

Good place to live Peaceful most of the time parking is a issue a lot of the team. Bit the staff is good and helps when they can Maintenance is good.

The staff and maintenance guys are so nice and helpful! We always feel welcome after being here for three months. Thank you again for letting my family be a part of this community.

I have had multiple maintenance issues upon moving in but they had been fixed pretty quickly and have had a decent experience here, thus far.

My residence here at Madison Square has been quite delightful. Other than one of my neighbors that party almost every night it isn't that bad, the people are very friendly.

It’s really nice. Convenient location. Close to elementary school . Great neighbors. Great management. Nice playground for kids. Lawn is maintained.

I like this place for this most part. I just wished that I wasn’t right next to the traffic on the main highway. I hear a lot of it going by.

Great place to live management and office staff is awesome apartments are clean never have seen any roaches clean property rent is reasonable maintenance is the best

The apartment staff is very professional and kind they made me feel welcomed here. The apartments are located in a nice residential area. The elementary school is located on the same street.

I love how everyone is so caring and helpful. And if there's a problem it gets resolved very quickly maintenance wise. The property stays very clean as well.

Have lived in the complex for almost 4yrs..it is ok place to stay. They have improved over the years. I wish they were more family friendly such as a playground

Me encanta el lugar muy bien cuidados y los paratamentos te los entregan impecables casi no hay que limpiarlos, los precios un poco fuera de lugar pero bueno casi todos están en el mismo rango,

Very professional staff. Very quick on repairs. They work with residents to get them to renew leases. Units are very comfortable and never seems to be any criminal activity. Neighbors are friendly.

The current management is polite & respectful. The amount of rent is ridiculous - but that's anywhere in Odessa. It'd be nice to see more updates to the apartments for the money, but the place is safe & structurally sound, which is nice.

So far its been a good experience. I really enjoy the fact that there is 2 pools to choose from. I like having a fireplace and washer and dryer hookups. My only complaint is the first come first serve parking. Sometimes this leaves you far away from your apartment.

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Grounds are always kept clean and staff continually work on improvements. Management works well to inform tenants of any new information or changes. Overall is a wonderful place to live with wonderful staff who are always eager to help with any issue that may arise.

So far, everything has been good! The maintenance people are great, the staff is helpful and friendly. We love it here so far! Thank you for letting us be apart of your community.

The people in the office help a lot. The call center for off hours is a bit tricky though. The apartments are clean and bi.g. There is room for a washer or dryer to be placed in

Living at Madison Square has it's ups and downs. From the day we moved in, we have had a broken shower! That's been 3 years now! We have bugs everytime our neighbors move and haven't been sprayed in a year. The rent keeps going up in order to drive people out who aren't oil field.

It's been very good living here, besides some rodents , I was taken care of asap. Great neighborhood. Awesome, nice neighbors as well as dogs.

Manager is nice Community is clean apartments are in good condition maintenance people are on time when they are needed and they are respectful everything is updated

I love the experience so far! Everyone is super nice and friendly! If I ever need anything they take care of it right away! They Apartments are updated and nice!

Good overall, enjoy the peace, quietness and freedom. The office staff has been very helpful and ready to address any question or concern I may have.

It’s a great Neighborhood and I love the people are quite and very friendly very kid friendly as well!!! Great communication from the staff.

Very quiet and friendly Neighbors. I haven't had no problems with any maintenance what so ever. Over all it feels like home! I give it a 5 star