Great experience getting in and quiet neighbors. I appreciate the highway access as well as the convient location. I would recommend Madison Square to friends.

Everyone here has been very friendly and helpful. When I moved in there were two small problems in the apartment. They were fixed soon after I reported them.

It's had its ups and downs. I really just keep myself and some of the office help is nice to talk to Manager is Awesome .need to have more to do.some people still do not clean up after there pets

The apartments are decent, I just wish mine was carpeted. There also needs to be an upgrade to the vent systems on dryer vents in the town houses. More washers and dryers would be well received in the community laundromat. Also the hot water heaters are not that great in the town houses.

Staff is great! Maintenance staff is prompt is any repair needs. Office staff is always helpful. Love the newly added playground. Only downside is not enough parking by my apartment.

Nice quiet place to live in a safe neighborhood . Plenty of parking playground. Laundry rooms. Pets allowed. Close to freeway. Apartments of all different sizes.

It has been great the office staff has been very helpful! Have applied for a job here as feel this is a good group of people! Have enjoy ourselves here and they keep the grounds very clean and presentable

Great place to live but parking sucks. Employees are nice and knowledgeable. Has two pools and laundry rooms. Maintenance is good and gets the job done correctly.

Recently moved in. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Maintenance moves swiftly with work orders on apartment unit. On site laundry makes it affordable and convenient to wash. Neighborhood is nice & quiet. Small playground but no big deal. Also few imperfections upon arrival in my unit otherwise would be a 5 star.

There are many Nice people and it’s a very beautiful and good community. The maintenance is very well taken care of and the plenty of stuff to do around is good to

it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. it’s wonderful. but my up stairs neighbors are kind of nose and the walls creek when they are walking.

I’ve had nothing but a good experience living here the last 9 months. The area is nice and I haven’t had any issues while living here. Very spacious

Great place to live! I love that its a little bit out side of town and love the sound of the train passing by at night. It's a safe community to he apart of.

Madison square apartments in the s a great place to live. Very quiet and peaceful. Centrally located. Plenty of things to do during spare time.

Very professional and friendly service. Staff was very prompt at answering any questions or addressing any concerns that I hace had. My apt was very clean upon move in

Good place to live Peaceful most of the time parking is a issue a lot of the team. Bit the staff is good and helps when they can Maintenance is good.

The staff and maintenance guys are so nice and helpful! We always feel welcome after being here for three months. Thank you again for letting my family be a part of this community.

I have had multiple maintenance issues upon moving in but they had been fixed pretty quickly and have had a decent experience here, thus far.

My residence here at Madison Square has been quite delightful. Other than one of my neighbors that party almost every night it isn't that bad, the people are very friendly.

It’s really nice. Convenient location. Close to elementary school . Great neighbors. Great management. Nice playground for kids. Lawn is maintained.

I like this place for this most part. I just wished that I wasn’t right next to the traffic on the main highway. I hear a lot of it going by.

Great place to live management and office staff is awesome apartments are clean never have seen any roaches clean property rent is reasonable maintenance is the best

The apartment staff is very professional and kind they made me feel welcomed here. The apartments are located in a nice residential area. The elementary school is located on the same street.

I love how everyone is so caring and helpful. And if there's a problem it gets resolved very quickly maintenance wise. The property stays very clean as well.

Have lived in the complex for almost 4yrs..it is ok place to stay. They have improved over the years. I wish they were more family friendly such as a playground