Madison Square Apartments

It’s pretty good besides the hot water not staying hot for long. The community is great and everyone is really friendly. The parking lots are kind of small...
I love my apartment my neighbors are really nice people and especially the office people thanks for always being there for us and we all get along in this neighborhood Me and my kids we love it here very much this is the best apartment I have ever been to and I would totally recommend this apartment to my friends or family members
I like living here. I hate the constant train noise but I’m grateful to have a apartment at the Madison Square Apartments. I’m really grateful that the Madison Square Apartments fix things quickly.
Awesome place to live it at good neighbors all around. Next to the train but you could hardly hear it honestly and good location off Highway 80.
Really enjoy living here. Everyone has been so wonderful about helping my family feel welcomed. Staff was very diligent and focused on getting me in as soon as possible.
So far it's been great. Very helpful when I request maintenance. Fairly priced apartments. Good area and safe for my daughter. Neighbors are nice.
Amazing staff & maintenance. When I moved in the apartment was clean and everything was freshly painted and in order! It’s a great neighborhood and great neighbors. Highly recommend!
Jessica is amazing and has made this whole process fast and painless and always goes above and beyond to help! I’m not sure her salary but she deserves a raise
The process of getting into these apartments was amazing! It was quick and I got responses fast. I would definitely recommend these to people!
I am happy to be living here and make our apartment a home. The property managers have always been very helpful and nice! Excited to be here another year :)