I am really enjoying how nice my apartment is, my neighbors are nice and quiet. Office is understanding of when I’m late I just promise to pay on a certain day, of course I still get late fees. But that’s practical.

I like our apartment it is nice and cozy. I especially like the location. You have access to all the local stores & supermarkets. The people are nice.

This community is a quiet great place to live. A little out dated but that just makes it cozier. I am very glad I chose this place as my first apartment

Great place and great community. Train noise is almost a non issue given how it's just across the street. But overall a very good and relaxing place to calp home.

It a good community. The staff is :very helpful. I have lived at the complex for almost 7yrs off and on. The complex is Great place to raise a family

Yeah. I really don’t think I can get 140 characters in here but here we go. It’s pretty expensive for what we have. Although the people are nice I did spend most of the summer without AC and that sucks. Jessica and Brittany are pretty awesome but the new guys can never seem to find our packages. Not that it’s his fault, maybe. Oh look I got 347!

Great office staff! :) Maintenance is awesome and takes care of all of my needs in a prompt manner. Neighbors are friendly. Very quiet place and spacious!

Beautiful💯 and great aparments ,A quiet place accessible to all good treatment and beautiful I love, I recommend them very nice and beautiful the apartments

Well like you were the four I've only really started living here since the 9th November I'm glad I was able to find a close parking actually the way it should be the unit seems to be nice just a little repairs but I can really make it home thank you

Some things still needed to be fixed at my apartment. But so far so good. Good neighborhood, quiet environment, friendly staff so far, and big space

Friendly staff, income restriction, pleasant neighbors and nice buildings. I like that there's a playground and two pools. Jessica made my experience as a new tenant enjoyable and easy.

my experience here has been really good. anytime I've needed help the people in the office have graciously helped. the only thing I domt like is the laundry room it can get super hot in there

Great service, Jessica has been great and the maintenance team is very quick and responsive. Location is close to work and better parking structure than my last apartment.

GREAT LOCATION! THE NEIGHBOR HOOD IS VERY PEACEFUL. NO THROUGH TRAFFIC AND I FILL SAFE IN THE AREA. THE APARTMENTS ARE CLEAN AND SO IS THE LAUNDRY ROOM.

I love my neighbors! All very friendly! One of my neighbors even helped me carry my groceries to my apartment one day because I was struggling watching my toddler and carrying in groceries.

I’ve never had any issues and I’ve been here for over a year and a half. Anytime I’ve had a request for maintenance it’s always been done within the day. Plus it’s affordable for me

So far so good. I've only lived here for a couple of days. I cant really say much on the experience. But it has been pretty good so far. I'm sure it will continue to be good.

The summer was terrible because the AC kept going out, but the maintenance did come every time we called and tried to fix the AC. So thank you for tying to keep my family cool during those hot days!

Everyone in the office is great and any maintenance issues get taken care of immediately. The complex is usually pretty quiet. Laundry facilities are easily accessible

I have lived at Madison Square apartments for going on 3 years. I think the staff here is awesome !! Especially love when the maintenance crew has a quick response time for problems that may occur.

Good place to live Management's great they keep the place clean the yard kept up the maintenance people are the best everybody should live here

Love living at Madison Square! Office staff is super friendly! Quiet apartment complex. Pool is super nice and clean in the summer. My kids live the playground.

Have not had any problems with anyone since my noisy neighbor has left all employees are nice and fun. And put up with all my nonsense. Since I need 140 characters to enter this

Havent had many problems at my apt yet. Things do seem to fall apart easily but just put in an order and they come pretty quickly to fix it.

It's good for Odessa parking needs help and to be remesured and painted. Pools are pretty nasty looking all the time but the over all apartment is ok