Magnolia at Crestview

4.6

4.6

I've been here three months now. And so far so good. We had some issues with the mail/package room but, in my opinion, management did move fast to address this. They are also good with addressing complaints - and do their best to make residents feel at home - while managing through the pandemic induced restrictions.
Pretty good apartments, quiet. Had some thefts recently they should address ASAP! Typically the office does a really good job getting back to residents on work orders/etc.
Overall great experience! Love the location and new features in the building. Only concern I have is for the recent packages being taken out of the package room, including one of my own.
I recently relocated from AZ and worked with Elizabeth to get everything set for my move in. She was extremely helpful and focused on making sure that I had a good experience.
Everything here is great! The staff, the people, the amenities, the apartment itself! I would recommend anyone I know who is looking for a place to live here. I’ve yet to find a downside
Living at The Magnolia at Crestview has been a great experience. The apartments are very nice, and the amenities are great! I love the pool and gym, and there are also areas to hang out or do work. Also, the staff and maintenance work very fast to resolve any issues. The trash situation is not ideal; there is no consistent pick up of trash and no trash shoot on the first floor. Other than that, it's a great place to live.
I love everything except for the keyless entry to the doors. I constantly worry about locking myself out of my apartment without my phone and will be unable to get a hold of anyone for emergency
My new apartment is everything I could have ask for. I love the amenities throughout the complex. The leasing office staff is very helpful. The hospitality is great. I so excited that I made The Magnolia at Crestview my choice for a home.
I just recently moved back to Austin and love this building! Gorgeous new living spaces with nice finishes, and great amenities. I can't wait to take full advantage of everything.
Maintenance continues to respond to requests timely. Have only had minor issues in the first six months. Common areas are consistently clean.