Magnolia Chase

Fast maintenance with friendly staff. Good luxury apartments at a very good price. Good community environment. Dhusjevsjishdhhsgsvjjkdbdbbjb
I love it here! The community is well maintained and it’s a safe place to live in. Not to mention open and spacious apartments. The staff is very pleasant and maintenance is very attentive.
Great community , awesome experience with the maintenance people. my kids played and enjoyed a lot. Waiting for pool to open. Hope, we get vaccine for COVID and all be safe. Stay home and stay safe !! Thank you. Sreenivas Babu SakrappagarI
Very understanding and caring community . Took care of everyone in the community and make sure they are safe. Thanks for everyone. Who let this happen
It's been 3 years that me and my roommate lives in this community and we love living in magnolia chase apartments. Very happy with the management.the staff is very helpful and professional.
Good but the AC needs update . Can't bare the heat in summer. Everything else I don't have any complaints . But the AC for sure needs an upgrade
It is the perfect place to live, safe, quiet, friendly with the environment and our pets. its location is privileged to have very close supermarkets, library, very good schools
So far I’ve had a great experience here at magnolia chase! Such a beautiful place to live, so far the staff is friendly and the environment is awesome!
I love the staff here and neighborhood. When I am here I do feel like I’m home. The only real complaint is that like with all apartment complexes you can not choose your neighbors. As with all people. Some neighbors are great and others not so much.
We have lived here for 4 years. The maintenance team is great, very professional and respectful when entering your home. The office team are great.