Magnolia Chase

4.7

4.7

ove this complex! Quiet, beautiful and friendly! We are military and it’s the perfect place for us. We don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. Would love to upgrade to the 3 bedroom
Staff is courteous. Community is well maintained. The apartments are spacious and liveable. Whenever an issue arises, the maintenance personnel can be relied upon to respond and fix issue in a timely manner.
Extremely friendly and courteous staff. Compared to surrounding communities we found the pricing and policies to be very fair. The property is well kept, we feel at home here.
Love it here. Been here for almost 3 years and it's great. Spacious apartment with well kept grounds. Maintenance and staff are friendly and helpful.
So glad that I chose Magnolia Chase as my place of living. I’ve been here for 2 years and absolutely love it! Such a nice quiet and cozy community.
Love the staff and the neighborhood! Everything is done very professionally and promptly. Neighbors can be a bit much at times, but overall a great place to start off on your own.
We have lived here for almost 2 years and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff and maintenance are always professional and handle requests quickly and efficiently. The common areas and services are always clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community to anyone moving to the Kempsville area.
Magnolia Chase Apartments is a wonderful place to live. The staff is excellent with their response to problems and are very professional. We have not had any problems getting situations resolved.
My experience at Magnolia Chase has been nothing but wonderful since our move in. Tracey in the office has been so incredibly helpful, our apartment was incredibly clean upon move in and everything was in working order. The maintenance staff had been punctual and professional.
My wife and I have enjoyed living here. The people are friendly, and it's always clean around the community. Whenever there is an issue, it gets handle in a timely manner and very effectively.