Magnolia Creste Apartments

4.4

4.4

Tiffany
So far everything is going good. I appreciate the office helping me with a package that got delivered to the wrong apartment. They was able to get in touch with them and it got brought to mine. It's been quite and I pray it stays that way.

Christopher
Great staff, very helpful when you need them. The maintenance men are nice, friendly and polite. Community is well maintained, landscaping is always taken care of.

Melissa
We love our apartment and our neighbors. We love the office staff. Denisha and Melissa are fantastic. I would definitely recommend our apartments to others. I also love Joe and Patrick our maintenance men. They do a great job.

Vonda
I truly enjoy my apartment . Thanks for making it enjoyable. I just pray we have more things to do as a community to come together. We all put together to make our home safe and clean

Verified Resident
Wonderful apartment complex with staff that show they care. Maintenance staff is more than kind and will get what you need fixed ASAP. Great community all-together.

Logan
I love it so much, such a great community and good people. Always kept up, everything cleaned, no noise all day long. Parking is great and yeah.

Tiffany
Everything is still good. The only thing I keep asking for is to see if maintenance can clean out the dryer vents. Our breezeway looks horrible and feel they need to be cleaned out and don't think they are getting done. Other then that everything is good and staff is good as always. Daniesha and Melissa have been wonderful.

Antionette
about 2 months ago
I love that fact that the front office doesn’t bother you. You really get a since of home here. If you need them they’ll help, it’s also quiet here.

Jaritza
about 2 months ago
It’s a great place to live! Friendly Very Quiet Good and Respectful Neighbors Kids friendly Everything is great here! The management is awesome here also!

Carol
about 2 months ago
Most residents are polite. But some are still leaving their trash and household discards by the trash dumpster. I don't understand WHY residents cannot discard their own trash and other items correctly. Management has sent a note that those residents will be fined and I hope that management is following through with that consequence.