Magnolia Pointe Apartments

4.1

4.1

Pearl
Most of the people are friendly and caring. I’ve made quite a few friends since I’ve moved here. I try to attend as many of the social functions that I can.

Laura
I like the fact that if there is a concern over an issue, it is taken care of promptly! I love the new camera security, I feel more secure.

Brenda
Ok but rent too high. It went up tremendously due to so called Covid. We are Seniors on fixed incomes, with no increase BUT rent went up twice in same year even though we had a signed legal and supposedly binding contract. Other than that would have given 5 🌟 New Management Staff very nice and professional.

Vannessa
Thanks to management we finally have security cameras installed.... I love our little community. My neighbors are wonderful and the place is very peaceful

Narciso
Good community, friendly environment, safe. Been living here for quite sometime and never had a problem. Clean, good management and maintenance.

Beverly
Nice place to live 👌🏽 Grounds/ parking lot looking good Apartment space nice Enjoy frequent events and provisions for residents Please no more rent increases

Barbara
April Ciera and Jose are the life blood of Magnolia Pointe - they work together to resolve any issue I have. Thank you for caring, and understanding. They strive to keep the complex clean and safe and I’m comfortable being a senior citizen here. Keep up the good work Barbara

Emma
It seems like there r some good impovements going on all for the positive. From what I absorb there r cameras going up our roads r being redone now we just need a whole new gate system because the old one is like an old car no matter how many time u put a bandage it just first stay

Alyce
about 2 months ago
Too many people leaving trash, not picking up behind their pets, and just not friendly. I don't like that disability signs are no longer available...this causes residents to leave y heir car I n the 30 minute space. Oh and most nerve racking/frightening thing is the e LMK evaders not working and rent increases.

Karen
about 2 months ago
I believe this is a nice place to live. The staff is very nice but the repairs that need to b done r just taking a long time!! We have gates that r supposed to close at night but they dont. There r doing what they can i do understand that so i remain patient.