Magnolia Ridge

So far all of the neighbors have been very kind and welcoming and when there is an issue with the apartment, someone always comes out to help solve the issue as best as they can
Very friendly, helpful, considerate community. Compared to other residences, cities and State's I have lived in, I am quite impressed. ESPECIALLY the respect of pet owners picking up after their pets and leashing them!! Kudos!!
Staff is friendly and maintenance is quick. The crew who paints and fills holes was really lazy in our unit because on moving day the apartment had spots missing paint and other spots paint on things it shouldn't be on. The apartment also smelled of cigarettes. Not what you'd expect for moving day. I still give 4 stars though because the staff was really nice and quickly addressed our concerns! If you're looking to move, this place is a friendly community.
We've been here for 5 years, it's not bad although there are somethings that I wish were optional like valet trash. I would much rather take my own.
The move in process was very simple, everyone seems very nice, and I can’t wait to enjoy the amenities! My apartment was ready to move in very clean!
Jennifer has been the absolute best across the board with this whole moving process! She made my first moving experience painless & easy!! 😊
The apartments are in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are friendly and quick to respond to such issues.
Nice very friendly staff and neighbors. Clean, easy to get to. Easy to get yo anywhere in the north area. I25 well kept landscaping and great amenities
Moved here in April and so far I am loving it. A great location, friendly neighbors, and quick responses from the leasing office and maintenance!
Honestly this community has been my favorite one to live at so far! The people who work here are very helpful and so nice. I’ve had to contact them a lot of times and each time they are extremely understanding and friendly!