Main Street Village

4.4

4.4

Love the new paint and the maintenance that’s always done. We enjoy living here since because the area is clean and the amenities are great!
I am very happy with everything, with the exception of the new mobile entry system. I would much prefer to have the option to keep our garage remotes and key fobs.
I’m very picking about where I live, however Main Street Village puts me at ease with how often they upkeep maintenance and interact with the renters!
I enjoy staying at this complex. The neighborhood is safer than others and the area is pretty. I like the amenities we get to utilize, especially the Carolyns cooking! Look forward to another year here!
MSV has been great since we moved in! The neighbors are friendly and the location is perfect for access to shopping and local parks. We love heading over to the farmers market on weekends to pick up some produce and the occasion food truck.
1 star
This is what I'm rating my current experience. There's so much potential for this community to be great. The apartment is good and the amenities are nice. However, there is a HUGE communication issue. Complaints to the office about issues are not taken seriously. Replies consistently walk around the issue and don't address the problems head on. It has been very frustrating. I want to enjoy living here but management seems to be making poor decisions and not communicating properly with the residents.
Maintenance has been great and on time, and we love the new paint colors. It makes the apartment looks nicer. However, it was not great having a surprise fire alarm test during a meeting. Would be nice to get a heads up!
I enjoy living here. I hope I will continue to do so. Although there has been quite a few turnovers, staff is good. Though the cleaning could be better by the porters.
It’s wonderful and I would recommend this building to others i absolutely love the peaceful and safe environment that you guys have here and it’s awesome to have been accepted here
Overall a great living experience. Karrie at the office is great. We love the playground for our daughter and that the community is gated and safe