Mallory

This is a great place, we are very happy so far. Looking forward to the pool and the sky lounge opening! The office staff are very helpful and my neighbors friendly
Good apartments .. no problem at all . Fast respond on maintenance . I general Is a good place to live. I hope the quarantine pass fast to use the pool .
Great service. Excellent activities for all the residents. Great amenities . Great facility. Covered parking. Gym has the best machines and TVs
I enjoy living here. I love how its quick access to 75. In addition to that I enjoy the amenities such as the pool. It’s relaxing spending time by the there as well as inside the library room.
We really love living here and it is a great community we wish things we're open but undertsandneith the virus. We hope things can open soon. The staff are great
Love living here! Close to work and social hang outs. Very modern, clean facility, great amenities and an awesome staff! Would recommend to anyone!
I love it here! It was worth the extra money to have all the amenities that I desired. The staff is wonderful and it’s very quiet community. It’s a blessing to live in a place the safe and comfortable!
My husband and I are really enjoying it here! It's a great location and we love taking our dog on walks to the parks nearby. We do wish there was a fenced in area to let her run around and play. The apartment amenities are great and the staff are always putting on fun events for the community. We are proud to call this our home!
It's my first week here and I love it already! Everyone has been so friendly and the staff has helped me with all the questions I had and made this move so easy.
So far everything is good move in process was smooth and I have been working with Jackie and she has fixed all issues I had and answer all questions