Mallory

Just moved in snd loving the community already! Staffs are super friendly! My apartment is new and nice, the amenities here are awesome, can’t wait to stay here for a longer time!
I love living here. Not too far from the Dallas attractions. I love inviting friends over. Nights on the sky deck have been frequent. Lots of good food near by.
Love 💕 living here!! It’s quiet, convenient and a central area. Looking forward to being her awhile. I love the office staff! They are always nice and flexible.
The Mallory has been the most engaged and connected community I have ever lived in. The front office and maintenance staff are friendly and responsive. The amenities throughout the complex are well maintained and accessible. I appreciate the intent from management to keep the community connected even in a pandemic. You can tell the residents care about their surroundings and enjoy being here.
Everything has been perfect since my move in . No problems, and the apartments are just what i expected them to be . Officer staff very helpful and Mainteance take care of problems quickly
Moved during the quarantine and Jasmine and Jackie made it as smooth as possible. Loving the community so far, and all the staff. Amenities are great and the roof top lounge is amazing.
I have lived here for 9 months enjoyed every amenity available to the community and the gatherings we have had in the past, like Superbowl Sunday. The Staff & Maintenance crew are Friendly, and on point. Pet friendly, pet area and able to walk your pet with waste bags provided. Outstanding! Recommend? ABSOLUTELY!
1 star
I’ve lived here for 3 years. The first two years were great. However, the past year everything has gone downhill. My car was broken into as well as my storage unit. We contacted management each time and it was not UNTIL the 5th incident that the manager onsite ACTUALLY bothered to look into the door themselves. She only looked because her unit was broken into as well. I’m so over this place.
So far so good I love my spot...the property is always kept clean have not experienced dirty neighbors. I love the fact that the property is conveniently close to alot of my favorite spots.
I've lived here for almost 4 months now and I love it! The amenities are great. I love the pool and the gym. Even with social distancing, the staff is doing their part to keep everyone safe and I really like that. The apartments are really nice and I love the area it's located in. There's so many great food places right around the corner and it's close to my job as well.