Mallory

4.4

4.4

Mallory is Great community with lots of amenities and events.. staff is very friendly and good. We enjoy our stay...parking space is good and same floor parking which is super convenient
I don't like how the garage doors are opened for everyone, it definitely doesn't feel safe for me. Anyone without a resident card can enter the building through the garage. They have full access to go to the top floor and find a door to access the inner Mallory, which is very insecure for residents who don't always lock their doors. The customer service is way too slow, nobody picks up the front desk phone. There is no way to access the maintenance request online. Mallory offers was free groceries for a year with a service called "shipt" for new residents. However, the service is updated because Mallory hasn't renewed this service with Shipt so as a new resident, I could not get my groceries delivered for free through Shipt. Emergency maintenance takes two or more days for someone to even contact me about what their next steps are.
We enjoy living at the Mallory overall. If we could improve one thing it would be communication from management. Emails are cool, but it would be beneficial to have notes placed on doors in addition as emails get lost.
I've enjoyed my stay at The Mallory Eastside. Everything is conveniently close by. My work is 4min down the road and there's endless places to eat around here. Also the pool has been a great spot to go to during this summer heat!
There was a big mixup with renewing my lease but the new manger was able to fix the problem very efficiently. The office staff is the best and super nice every time in person and/or on the phone.
Very quiet! The Maintance guys are nice and patience! Ms. Jackie in the office is very nice and sweet as well and try’s her very best to please everyone resident
Renewed my lease to stay for another year! Great community to stay with, the only downside at this point is the garage gate and the smells in the elevator.
It’s great living here!! Loved the paint and sip event two weeks ago. Looking forward to the community event next week! Great to see that the gates and fobs are being fixed
Fourth lease renewal. Leasing office has a lot of turnover but Ms. Jackie is great! I think property can be maintained better. The community activities are definitely a bonus and I enjoy attending when I can
Has been a a fairly good experience since we have moved in. Some of the amenities and doors weren’t working for some time but have all been fixed now which is good.