Mallory

Great atmosphere, live the location and the front desk people are very helpful and friendly. They listen attentively and work to find a solution
There is dirty front of the apartment 221 and we already notify about it and not cleaned yet and most of grills outdoors doesn't work and gas tuning doesn't good and not clean and elevator beside administration doesn't work most of the time
I've lived here for the past 2 years and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and have found very little flaws. The biggest flaw to me is the staff, as I had a terrible experience with the assistant manager during my renewal period. I do want to commend the manager and the maintenance staff though, as they do excellent work. Trash collection is also super weird because they pick it up at 6pm some days and 11pm other days. Wholeheartedly recommend it if the potential staff issues don't bother you.
Jackie and Michelle were extremely helpful during my application process. They were always so sweet and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond.
Moving in yesterday was so snooze! I kept waiting for something to go wrong, and it never did! Hopefully, when we eventually move out, it will run just as smoothly!
The apartments are nice but the noise coming from other apartments is too much to handle. There is constantly noise either from upstairs or next door. The management of the property is also not kept up well. The hallways are really gross especially if you don’t live on the first floor.
I have only been here for a week and everything is good till now, the leasing process attention was excellent and fast. I will be able to provide better feedback in a couple of months.
I've been living at The Mallory going on 3 years and I do not have any complaints. The halls are quiet, you can't hear your neighbors through the walls and I enjoyed Wine Down Wednesdays.
I have been at The Mallory for 2.5 yrs now and absolutely love it here. The location is perfect, the complex is very nice and modern and the staff has been fantastic! Very responsive on the very times I’ve needed their help. Would highly recommend The Mallory to anyone and everyone!
I have only been here for about 3 days. But the process was seamless with Jackie as my leasing agent. The apartment is clean and comfortable. The ceiling is a bit thin as I can hear the footsteps of the neighbor above me. And sometimes the gate doesn’t open so I have been locked out. Hopefully that gets fixed soon. But for 3 days in, I am satisfied thus far.