Appreciate the space in the kitchen, as well as the extra space in the closet. Kitchen sink is great, although adjustable pressure could be better. No dog park is a downer

I really enjoy live at THE MALLORY, the location is very good! The people is so kind. And everything is calm around here. I made the best decision to live here! I’m new and I’m so happy

It is in a Great location. It is clean and the staff is friendly. Only complaints I have is the gate is constantly breaking down and the fire alarms go off when there’s no fire.

Great facility! The outside area around the pool is great! The workout room is very clean, organized and well maintained. Close to 75 and a ton of restaurants.

absolutely sweet people! apartments and community areas are clean and welcoming! the apartment employees have been very helpful with our move!

Jackie was great with getting me set up! The community is awesome and everything is so close! I’m so happy I chose to live here. The grounds are always kept really clean as well

I’m so happy with my decision to move to The Mallory, the staff has been very friendly. The people that I’ve seen on my way have been very friendly too

Some minor stuff were broken or left uncleaned when I moved in, but other than that the place is great. The area and amenities are great and offer a lot to do.

Apartment was dirty when moved into. The washer did not work,and air filter looked like it had never been changed. The Assistant Manager has been rude, and they are slow to respond to emails.

Very friendly and accommodating staff, a plethora of amenities, beautiful clean units and close proximity to dining, shops and public transit.

This is a fantastic place. Friendly and efficient staff that always makes you feel welcome. Having a gym available 24/7 and a coffee bar is a huge plus!

Move in and accommodating for a last minute storage was great! They were able to wave Aprils fee cause of how long the set up took and that was a great!

All staff at the leasing office were such great help to me as I applied for an apartment. Such great customer service was offered to me, and it felt like they really cared about helping me find a new home.

Awesome apartment and amenities quiet and Approachable Friendly staff. Love my patio and pool view. Safe environment can walk to Restaurants, Train. My commute to work and my daughter school close.

The Mallory has a been a wonderful experience. I moved here in December and have been completely happy since I arrived. The staff is super nice and accommodating. I love the lounging areas and open grills!

It’s really nice being here it’s a very nice community safe, fun, comfortable as well Nice view pools, gym, parking, and good prices with good service

Although new, the community has it's issues. The garage gate is broken quite often allowing the public to enter into our secured apartment areas with ease, not safe. Four cars have been broken into during my 8 months here, I have been towed, as well as was side swiped by another resident leaving the garage due to the entrance gate location. Was quoted a move in special and not explained the terms which resulted in an increase of $400 a month, not to mention the high sewer and water cost. Few of my friends live in cityline and greenvue and their monthly utilities do not exceed $55 for a 1/1. Overall just not happy with my decision to move here.

It’s so great we love it I recently saw the manager picking up trash which was awesome it was really great I was thankful to see that they were doing that

Great administrative service! Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. Already feel so at home! All the amenities and utilities are so nice and updated.

Love my apartment! The management here always does their best to make sure all your needs are met. Jenna is always helpful every time I call with a concern.

Great place to live with great staff. It’s well taken care of by everyone in the office. Parking is okay - after 7 won’t find much but the roof is always open

love the small community and easy access to restaurants and 75! i can walk to eat at my favorite spots and take my dogs.....the workout family and pool are pretty awesome also

one thing that is bar raising is that, even in areas where the existing processes in Mallory failed to address Customer concerns, when escalated, they make sure the Customer experience is at its best.

Experience has been pretty good so far! The walls are a bit thin but other than that I really like my place. It does seem to be a lot of turnover in the office, but the new lady I recently met was really nice and helped get me a new trash van after someone stole mine.

Diverse area close to highway love the location of my unit. Always clean and convenient amenities. Neighbors are rude not so down to earth but hey...not all are alike