Pretty great place overall. I've had nothing but good things to say about my apartment to my friends & family when they ask. Staff has also been very pleasant to me too.

Great so far. The apartment is very clean and the view is okay. The pool looks nice but it's freezing outside so I'm never gonna use it for at least a couple of months. Gym doesn't have a bench press but has dumbbells and a few machines and treadmills.

This is a great place to live! We love the floor plan and the quietness. The view is also pretty great. So far we haven’t had any issues with our unit.

When I first moved in, I was expecting something great. Needless to say the apartments here are absolutely positively great and have proper amenities.

I am glad I moved here. The area around the complex is growing and has a ton of great restaurants. The Mallory is always clean and is a safe complex, the staff is great as well.

Great experience so far. It is a nice care environment. The staff is great. My only concern is the parking for guest. My friends came to visit and I did not know the proper place to tell them to park.

My husband and I really have enjoyed the Mallory so far. Everything in the apartment works well. Sometimes the front office is difficult to reach by phone (the text message option does not seem to work at all). Still, overall we are very satisfied.

The Place is beautiful. When I moved in there were some minor damages but they were fixed within a week. I love the location. I won’t lie they don’t always respond to emails which is hard because I’m deaf therefore calling isn’t an option. I am still waiting on a device that I asked for prior to signing lease and prior to moving in. But that’s my only negative. Everything else is perfect

I love the complex. It has great facilities, is well maintained, and in a great location. Only reason I give four stars are the noise from 75 and the Dart, and for the shortage of parking. I often have to park a few floors above my apartment and walk down.

Awesome place to live! Apartments are modern and just feel wonderful to live in. The entire apartment building is clean and bright. Love the pool and workout room. The staff is awesome and if there ever is a problem, they are pronto in fixing it. Im so happy I found the Mallory Eastside!!!

The location is amazing. And really, the unit itself is beautiful and quite well made. Everyone who visits has had nothing but kind things to say.

So far so good! Been here for a few months now and haven't had any problems. Good complex. Parking garage is tight but there's plenty of spaces.

Have been living here for more than a year now. Had no particular complaints til now, but the bike noise is getting serious . Those attention hogs make unnecessarily loud exhaust noises sometimes even in the late night, whenever they enter or leave the apartment zone as if they want to let every resident to know they are here. The noise is so loud to the level of annoyance and disturbance. It's becoming a stress that I have to deal with it everyday twice or less unless they stay home.

This complex is so quiet and peaceful. Even the pet noices are kept up a minimum. The staff is very friendly. I think I'm going to enjoy living here.

Got a great deal when I signed - my parking spot is great, the pool is clean, really the whole complex is clean. Walls are pretty well insulated(I never hear my neighbors). Maintenance is on top of it. There's a random biker who lives here who is super obnoxious but besides that I can't complain.

A good place to stay but does have enough parking space for residents. In the evening there is no parking for visitors. A ruthless towing company goes around towing cars without notice

Living in the Mallory has been a great experience. It is really different of where I used to live, which didn't have the amenities I have here. But I expected more from the staff.

The Mallory is a nice place. The location is right off 75 and near a DART station making a trip downtown very easy. The staff is great, amenities are nice, only complaint is it can be noisey from the highway/train/ and seemingly thin sound isolation from upstairs/downstairs neighbors.

I’ve been living here for about a year. Overall I’ve had a pretty good experience. There have been a few situation where there have been maintanece issues. Although Kim has been a great help with getting that all figured out. The Mallory is a beautiful place to live.

We haven’t moved in yet but so far we have really appreciated all the help to get ready to move in and the property is great and we are very excited

The Mallory is a nice luxurious modern apartment. They have a couple cool things to care for your best experience at the Mallory. The community at the Mallory are vary nice and polite people.

Overall, I have been staying at the Mallory for well over two months and I honestly love my apartment. The one I ended up with is spacious and I am comfortable. I met some great leasing agents the only two I remember honestly is Ana and Andrea. They are really nice and I can actually talk to them without feeling uncomfortable. The security at the mallory needs an upgrade though. Some doors are broken and anyone can get in if they tried. Also some neighbors I met are really nice! I can hear the upstairs lady above me but, I don't really mind because I am young and noise is apart of apartment living. We all have to understand we have our own lives so that's not an issue. I am happy with the location because it is near shopping centers, food, etc etc. The pool is nice I enjoy the parties with the young crowd especially since we are near a university.

Living here is very easy and convenient. Very people friendly, however, I do have one complaint. The speed at which things get fixed is too slow. My apt's vent over the stove has never worked and it was almost 4 months ago when I was told that the part was ordered. Too long. If this timeline is your normal then it looks like it is time to change vendors. Please address this issue. Thanks!

Overall, great place to live. No complaints since moving in in April. I looked at 8 other apartment complexes like this one but in the end I chose this one and I’m so not regret that choice.

so far so good, everything is coming into place and I'm getting the hang of it...gonna take a bit more time to really explore all the amentites