Mallory

4.4

4.4

Me ha gustado mucho vivir en este complejo, las instalaciones y la convivencia. Solo me gustaría que mejorarán las actividades que se hacían antes con los miembros del complex. Y hicieran mantenimiento más seguido al sitio para bañar a las mascotas y la zona de animales más limpia. Muchas gracias
The apartment is pretty and it is in a great location. The highway noise can be too loud sometimes so maybe thicker windows should be used in the future.
We love living at the Mallory. The location is fantastic allowing to me to easily access where I need to. Amenities are great and maintenances are always fast.
I really love these apartments, the only issues I have are the dirty hallways, and how thin the walls are. I haven't been able to come home and relax because I can hear every foot step, every door close, and every toilet flush. I was even able to hear a shower curtain open. I understand apartments come with neighbor noise, but all my friends that also live in apartments agree that it is too much.
It's been nice here. It's stay pretty quite and the gym is normally never to crowded. I haven't got to experience the pool just yet but it looks amazing and that time is just around the corner
It has been only a week since we moved here. So far, I really like the apartments, really friendly front desk staff especially Jackie. The maintenance folks are very prompt to attend to the issues.
I generally love everything about how my apartment looks and all that comes with it. Pricing and noise is the only areas that I struggle in.
Everything is great just would like to see the outside entry way door repaired are for that mater please make sure all the doors can be locked as well as the gate so that the Tenants can feel secured. Thank you,
Pretty good so far - looking forward to renewing my lease. Some people don’t pick up after their dogs in the courtyard. Adding a poop bad dispenser might help. No issues otherwise!
My husband and I really like living at the Mallory. We enjoy the community and the location. I wish they would enforce the dog DNA testing because there is always a lot of dog poop in the courtyard. But overall it’s a great place to be!