Everything has been a great experience with the exception that my car got broken into on day two because the security gate is broken. Id like to see that fixed ASAP - but maintenance and management has been awesome.

Really great place to live with little downsides. Fantastic neighborhood and location with excellent floor plans and staff, though maintenence has been slower than usual recently. Some nitpicking downsides are that the ovens don't have lights unless you open them, the sink isn't tilted towards the drain enough to have everything naturally fall down, and the washer/dryer combo is somewhat lacking in features. Also, floorplans facing outward of the building have gates on their patio fence, but those facing inwards towards the pool do not.

El nuevo equipo, y su manejadora son exlenete grupo, las actividades que estan realizando son muy divertidas, y el mantenimiento es exlente.

I enjoy living here. Most everyone I meet I nice. Other than the occasional tailgater In the parking garage and people driving in the new bike lane. It’s a great place to be. I was super excited they did put a bike lane in our street. As it is just another precaution taken for cyclists like my brother and who ride. And he commutes by bike. So I worry less now. Everything here is always clean and well kept. I know I can always count on the staff to respond if I have a concern. Plus the addition of The Fetch service is extremely helpful.

Reply from Mallory

The Mallory Eastside has been a quality choice of apartment. Great amenities, very nice unit and maintenance team has been fantastic. No complaints

Reply from Mallory

Recent change in management has been terrific , a real shot in the arm . We could not be more pleased currently . Everyone is very pleasant and helpful

We just moved in yesterday, so far so good, Jackie was great with us, very informative and very helpful. The apartments overall are really nice and quiet.

so far living at this complex has been pleasant and it is very well maintained. The maintenance service is efficient and quick with service requests. Overall a nice experience and a great place to live!s

Thank you everyone that has played a part in helping me get moved in. Jackie, Caleb, and Ana have all been amazing! The customer service has been out of this world!

New resident, so far I’ve had a great experience. Jackie is always very pleasant and helpful. The apartments are in a great location and amenities are top notch.

Pretty good for the most part other than fire alarms going off every once in a while but everything else is good we enjoy living here it is good

When I moved in, the process was very difficult and unprofessional but overall I enjoy my apartment and new home. I haven't been able to jump in the pool yet but it does look very inviting.

We have been here just about a year and for awhile we’re concerned that we wouldn’t stay due to management concerns. Thibgs have gotten better and we are happy to say we have renewed our lease! We are looking forward to another year here.

I’ve been here a little over 2 weeks and i absolutely love it. Everyone in the leasing office is so wonderful to work with. No complaints from me!

Just moved here, seems pretty nice, only complaint is my key tag does not work on a few entrances. Rooms are very nice, and quite, nice to have an amazon hub right here as well.

The amenities and location are the best part of living here. I've also enjoyed my interactions with the office staff, who have always been friendly and accommodating. Michelle is also a welcome addition to their team!

Everything is perfect except for sometimes the neighbors can be heard and the pool area is loud, however these are never really major issues.

To be honest it has not been an amazing experience as expected. Getting work orders complete takes literally months. I wish they had better costumer service.

Reply from Mallory

The apartments are beautiful and a reasonable price. But to top it off the management is amazing. And a shout out to Jackie who so sweetly toured me and my husband 3+ times.

We are elated about moving to this community. Looking forward to calling this place home for a few years. The staff are friendly, the property is beautifully w a lot of amenities.

everything went super smoothly! caleb helped me get the paperwork out of the way really quickly and jacky helped me by always making sure I new where I stood

Great view and a location that's hard to beat. I've loved moving in here and to have such a big apartment for a great price. Can't wait to grill out soon

So far, it is very quiet and peaceful. Management is really nice and moving in was no issues. The pool is stunning and all of the amenities are great.

The complex itself is beautiful and has a lot of potential to be great. Since moving here there has been a lot of problems with the maintenance of the complex in which the leasing office has been doing a good job of making it better.

This community is great! I would not change a thing. The amenities, staff, and location are perfect. I love how everyone is so welcoming to me!