Mallory

Love living here! Close to work and social hang outs. Very modern, clean facility, great amenities and an awesome staff! Would recommend to anyone!
I love it here! It was worth the extra money to have all the amenities that I desired. The staff is wonderful and it’s very quiet community. It’s a blessing to live in a place the safe and comfortable!
My husband and I are really enjoying it here! It's a great location and we love taking our dog on walks to the parks nearby. We do wish there was a fenced in area to let her run around and play. The apartment amenities are great and the staff are always putting on fun events for the community. We are proud to call this our home!
It's my first week here and I love it already! Everyone has been so friendly and the staff has helped me with all the questions I had and made this move so easy.
So far everything is good move in process was smooth and I have been working with Jackie and she has fixed all issues I had and answer all questions
Great place to live. Love the sky lounge, pool and outside area. Friendly office staff that help whenever they can. This home is like heaven! However, I wish the walls weren’t so thin. If I were to accidentally drop a pen, my downstairs neighbors would behave like children and bang loudly on the ceiling several times.
I have lived here for about eight months now and I have to say I really like it. Maintenance is super fast to fix things and management has been very nice. I really like the entire complex and the rooms themselves are really nice.
I'd say overall we've had a pretty good experience living here! The amenities are great and the staff is helpful. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the fire alarms go off fairly frequently and take a while to get turned off and the gate seems to be broken a decent amount. Other than that, it has been great!
The best part of living at the Mallory is the convenient location. Living so close to 75 means that we are super close to Dallas, and being right by PGBT means that we can easily access Plano and Frisco. We love that we didn’t have to compromise on amenities and apartment size for price. The staff has always been friendly and helpful.
Over a year and a half here and I'm still very satisfied with little to complain about. The area is super nice, the floor plans are really spacious, and any interaction with the staff has mostly been positive. I'd absolutely recommend coming here if you can get over that the sinks aren't angled towards the drain, the oven has no light (without opening it), the washer/dryer is just "okay", and that you might be required to use Fetch instead of getting packages directly to your apartment.