Mallory

4.4

4.4

Great place to stay. Staff is friendly & building is always clean. Great place to live. Moving here was a great decision. I never seem to have any problems and for that I’m great full.
Love my apartment, I work from home now and always enjoy the view outside my window!Also love how the staffs are so responsive and friendly!
This is my second renewal and i absolutely love it here . The staff is wonderful and the amenities are top class . Maintenance issues are resolved in a timely fashion as well.
I love it here! The grounds are kept so nice and clean. The gym and pool are gorgeous. I love the events held here and cannot wait to attend more!
This is my 3rd lease term. It’s been pretty good so far. Love the location, amenities and the resident events are pretty cool. The apartment finishes are nice as well.
It's been good so far but there is a room for improvement. The overall apartment layout and amenities are on point. However, there have been multiple issues with parking gate, the corridors are not as clean as I was expecting.
Apartments have good amenities and maintenance is also prompt. Parking area is good. We really like connected parking to floor. Only drawback is highway noise. Would recommend to stay and explore.
The community could use a good cleaning. The garage always has garbage thrown everywhere. Should be walked and picked up daily. Garbage rooms are nasty.
The complex can be very noisy at times, especially in an apartment by the pool area. The gate into the parking lot is continually broken. Have had issues with security here, my storage unit has been broken into several times, and a homeless person was using it to sleep.
I like this community. I enjoy being close to everything and the maintenance staff is great. I wish there was not as big of a big problem though