New resident, so far I’ve had a great experience. Jackie is always very pleasant and helpful. The apartments are in a great location and amenities are top notch.

Pretty good for the most part other than fire alarms going off every once in a while but everything else is good we enjoy living here it is good

When I moved in, the process was very difficult and unprofessional but overall I enjoy my apartment and new home. I haven't been able to jump in the pool yet but it does look very inviting.

We have been here just about a year and for awhile we’re concerned that we wouldn’t stay due to management concerns. Thibgs have gotten better and we are happy to say we have renewed our lease! We are looking forward to another year here.

I’ve been here a little over 2 weeks and i absolutely love it. Everyone in the leasing office is so wonderful to work with. No complaints from me!

Just moved here, seems pretty nice, only complaint is my key tag does not work on a few entrances. Rooms are very nice, and quite, nice to have an amazon hub right here as well.

The amenities and location are the best part of living here. I've also enjoyed my interactions with the office staff, who have always been friendly and accommodating. Michelle is also a welcome addition to their team!

Everything is perfect except for sometimes the neighbors can be heard and the pool area is loud, however these are never really major issues.

To be honest it has not been an amazing experience as expected. Getting work orders complete takes literally months. I wish they had better costumer service.

Reply from Mallory

The apartments are beautiful and a reasonable price. But to top it off the management is amazing. And a shout out to Jackie who so sweetly toured me and my husband 3+ times.

We are elated about moving to this community. Looking forward to calling this place home for a few years. The staff are friendly, the property is beautifully w a lot of amenities.

everything went super smoothly! caleb helped me get the paperwork out of the way really quickly and jacky helped me by always making sure I new where I stood

Great view and a location that's hard to beat. I've loved moving in here and to have such a big apartment for a great price. Can't wait to grill out soon

So far, it is very quiet and peaceful. Management is really nice and moving in was no issues. The pool is stunning and all of the amenities are great.

The complex itself is beautiful and has a lot of potential to be great. Since moving here there has been a lot of problems with the maintenance of the complex in which the leasing office has been doing a good job of making it better.

This community is great! I would not change a thing. The amenities, staff, and location are perfect. I love how everyone is so welcoming to me!

Really nice community, but could be better about actually checking poo prints. Misleading over pet park. Appliances (washer/dishwasher) not the best, but it comes in the apartment, so can't complain

Experience has been very warming and exciting, all staff has been very helpful and informative. We will recommend the Mallory to all friends and family.

So far, after a week in, everything is great. The only problem is the fact there are people at the pool every night after hours being very loud.

I love the place, it’s clean and problems are addressed properly and immediately. The only thing I would like to have is the gym open a little earlier for us early workers who leave at 5 to go to work.

We had a great experience leasing and moving in. Jackie worked with on leasing the apartment we wanted and has been a pleasure to work with. We're looking forward to making this our home!

Good community, modern facility, decent gym. Only complaint is the noise from the pool area and from highway 75. Other than that, I plan to continue residing here.

Wish the place was much more soundproof, but over all it seems to be a very nice place to live and the staff are all very helpful and friendly.

Really happy with my stay here, I just renewed my lease again because of how satisfied I was with the Mallory. Recently there have been some slowdowns with maintenance, but other than that the complex is a fantastic place to live.

Great, there have been some small issues here and there but for the most part the apartment has done a great job of addressing them. So good I renewed my lease!