Great administrative service! Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. Already feel so at home! All the amenities and utilities are so nice and updated.

Love my apartment! The management here always does their best to make sure all your needs are met. Jenna is always helpful every time I call with a concern.

Great place to live with great staff. It’s well taken care of by everyone in the office. Parking is okay - after 7 won’t find much but the roof is always open

love the small community and easy access to restaurants and 75! i can walk to eat at my favorite spots and take my dogs.....the workout family and pool are pretty awesome also

one thing that is bar raising is that, even in areas where the existing processes in Mallory failed to address Customer concerns, when escalated, they make sure the Customer experience is at its best.

Experience has been pretty good so far! The walls are a bit thin but other than that I really like my place. It does seem to be a lot of turnover in the office, but the new lady I recently met was really nice and helped get me a new trash van after someone stole mine.

Diverse area close to highway love the location of my unit. Always clean and convenient amenities. Neighbors are rude not so down to earth but hey...not all are alike

Love the community so far, easy access to restaurants, and the staff is really friendly. Also commute to work is only about a 15 minute drive

So far So Good! It has been very nice and quiet. I've met a few people in the the complex, all the Neighbors seem to be very Friendly! Thanks a Bunch!

I enjoy living in this building. It is fairly quiet and consistently located for what I need. The staff is excellent and the amenities are great.

The staff is really nice as well as the apartments themselves! I also really enjoy my neighbors because they are so diverse in age and background

So far I’ve enjoyed my stay here. They have many events and weekly events. Lots of ways where we can meet others living there. I haven’t had any issues since I’ve lived here

Overall a really great place to live. I've noticed very few downsides in my ~6 months of living here, it's mostly been a great time. The area is pretty great and the staff is super nice and helpful too.

I really like where I live. My only complaint is my upstairs neighbors stomp on my ceiling consistently. The office staff is responsive and kind.

I love living at The Mallory Eastside. Location is convenient for me. Nice restaurants within walking distance, DART Rail is nearby and I can get just about anywhere I need to within 20-25 minutes. Postmitive changes with the leasing staff and I am happy here at the Mallory Eastside!

I really enjoy living here. It’s a quiet place that stays clean, plus it’s dog friendly so it’s nice seeing adorable pets every now and then

I’ve only lived in a total of 4 apartments and I will have to say this apartment has been the best so far!! I never have issues parking, the inside of my apartment is so beautiful. I have a nice view. Sometimes yes my neighbors are loud and I can hear the traffic outside but doesn’t bother me too much. I can’t wait to use the pool. I love how close the Mail is and being able to use the business center for my school stuff.

Spacious apartment with good amenities. Not much noise either, much better than my last apartment! Great neighbourhood to live in, plenty to do.

Nice apartments to reside in, good equipment in the gym and the best pool I have ever seen. Fast service, but there are few drawbacks but i think people should try

Good community. It is kind of noisy if you live on the west or north side of the building closer to US75 and the DART train. Other than that, so far so good.

Nice place to stay. love the amenities , gym and yoga classes. Close to lot of restaurants, friendly management. Swimming pool will be crowded in summer and wont get spot is the only concern :(

I have been living here at the Mallory for almost 2 years now. And it’s an ok place nothing to special. But I feel like for what I pay in rent every month there should be a little more hospitality comeing from leasing office.

The experience here had been nice. No major complaints. I do wish the spaces in the garage were a little wider. And those cement columns are placed in a bad place throughout. I’ve hit them as well as I have seen other vehicles that looks as if they have hit them too.

It’s been really good we really like the apartment it is really great we really like it yes it’s great wow it’s great we like it a lot yes we

We just had out Christmas party dinner last week and again the food that was brought in and cooked on sight was as good as always! Thank Y'all so much and Merry Christmas!!!