Malvern Lakes

4.3

4.3

Haywood
1 day ago
I really appreciate how consistent the community is kept up. I also enjoy how prompt responses are from maintenance to management. When the company takes ownership it makes it easy for the residents to respect the community.

Michael
1 day ago
I have had a great experience here just wish the pool would have been better maintained this past year. The guys that take car of the place are awesome and so are the lady's in the office they have worked with me a lot this past year.

Savannah
I have been a resident since 2014 and I love it. My neighbors have been kind and courteous. The staff is respectful and eager to assist when needed. Thank you for all you do.

Verified Resident
Overall this is a nice community to live in. There could be a little better quality and amenities but nothing that makes it bad. We've appreciated getting any issues addressed quickly and the friendly staff :)

Zuelaka
Maintenance staff do not look professional. The amenities we pay for are not kept up. I have NEVER seen anyone attend to the grills and tables. Car care area is broken and sad. Tennis court looks sad, and really doesn't motivate me to want to play on it. There are plenty of things that could be kept up a whole lot better then they are already. Ask yourself ..would you be proud to live here? Would you want your child to live here?.....also the children's play area ....is very sad 😔 and should be bigger and better then it is. Why is a dog park larger then the children's play area ?? You shouldn't advertise you are a gated community..because..you really aren't..and it would seem that you have no aspirations to become one. Better quality in home materials..floor stickers, stained cabinets,counter stickers,and painted over sinks, should all be reevaluated..updated, modernization really needs to be happening.

Katura
The staff is friendly. Apartments could be improved as well as amenities. I dislike most of my neighbors. Parking seems to be getting tight. Wish the pool was bigger and that we didn’t have to pay to use the community center or not pay as much.

David
I've lived at Malvern Lakes for over a decade, and generally I like it. I'm certainly planning on renewing my lease when it is up again. There are areas in need of improvement; in particular, it is advertised as a gated community when the gate has been non-functional for the past several years. Overall though, I am pleased with my experience.

Jessica
I love living here and the management team has been a blessing with handling my issues I have had. They really value the opinion of the residents.

Caitlan
The team has been nothing but lovely and helpful to me with living here. I love the fact that I can talk to the management team and worked hard to help me in a difficult situation and were doing everything they could to help me out .

James
Torrie is great. But maintenance needs to step up with repairs and listening better. Communication is key. Need to be better with overall appearance of facility and control dog doo doo better.