Manchester at Mansell

The location is perfect for me. It is so close to my job and everything else that I need. I enjoy peaceful mornings on my deck. The staff is great.
The community is good, is quate and nice the personal and staff is ok, the maintenance is good too because they take sometime time a little big to repair things but is good thought and for the price and the location I think is convenient the rent
My move in experience was great the young man that helped us was very professional and nice he showed us everything and had us to write down what was wrong or what needed to be fixed .
I love my unit. It's very spacious and unique... Great location and peaceful neighborhood. Staff is very helpful and the amenities are awesome. I love my new community
Society is getting upgraded with new barbecue, kitchens and lot of new stuff. Giving 4 start because I am not satisfied with the carpet which is at my home.
They very quick on responding. What kept this from being perfect was the apartment wasn't finished. And roaches appearing made it difficult for me.
I love my apartment when I just moved in management was taking care of with every problem unfortunately I don't get same service lately but I still love here.
1 star
It has been a sad experience with rent going up every year $100 when I moved in I was told by the leasing agent stephanie the most it would go up is 25 I was lied to
I see improvements SLOWLY! Still not sure if I’ll renew my lease or not. I felt forced to renew last year, but 2 years with only exterior changes to complex isn’t ok. It’s the inside of the apartments that need the word.
There are a lot of apartments here, and with that the community is still very nice. The neighbors are pretty pleasant and keep to themselves for the most part. The grounds are consistently improving over time. I do enjoy living in this community.