Manchester at Mansell

Staff is so polite and caring, community is nice and quiet I love how clean and kept up it is and I also love the way my neighbors respect each other's peace of mind while socializing out doors.
We love manchester! Awesome place to live. Neighbors stay to themselves, I am really loving my stay here. Maintenance came quickly to fix what was wrong in my apartment.
Not very fond of this place. However the maintenance is a lot faster than before. The apartments are old and there is definitely a mildew issue in my guest bathroom for the longest they just kept painting over the leek from upstairs into my bathroom until the roof finally collapsed not happy that could have be avoided.
This place is very nice and the tenants are sweet. Love the leasing office. Everyone here is so helpful and always willing to help in whatever way they can.
They are trying to change this place for the better. Hope it works and they build a nice playground for my kids and other kids to play at. With benches and family oriented
I really enjoy my new place here. It’s quiet and leasing staff is really good about getting maintenance out. Valet trash hasn’t been coming as often as they should probably due to this virus but over all I’m satisfied.
The complex and neighbors are nice. The people in the leasing office are always helpful and always smiling. We just moved in on Friday, although we are in a difficult time, they remain open and they keep the property clean and running.
The new management is really making significant changes and it is now very noticeable! The atmosphere around the complex has changed for the better! Even the Gate is now being fixed!!!
I really love this complex. I love that everyone has their own mailbox at the end of the building and how quiet the neighborhood is. I also love the valet trash it makes it so convient.
I wished the apartment just moved in had new carpet, love the new facilities with outdoor furniture and grills can't wait for summer time!!!