Needs some work on maintenance issues around the neighborhood. They need to fix the gate and update the numbers in the machine. Also the office never answers their phone.

Me encanta vivir acá, tiendas cerca, bus cerca, muy limpios, pienso que son los mejores en area de Roswell, me gusta la comunicación que hay ahora con los inquilinos!

While property management is doing upgrades there are too many residents that trash the property with litter, pulled up stop signs and broken gate card readers. Management needs working security cameras. Community needs sidewalks for students walking home from bus stop.They currently are walking in the middle of the road and it is hard for a car to pass safely.

I like the fact that it’s near the mall and 12 minutes away from my job, also close to the highway & I like the amenities pool, gym & the tennis court

These apartments look good on the outside but have major issues. Roaches, apartments in disrepair. Honestly one of the worst apartments I have lived in. Management is trying I guess but they are fighting an uphill battle.

I’ve stayed here for about 3-4 years. I haven’t had any major problems that would make me want to leave. I find this to be a good community.

Put a work order in for fixing the rack in the laundry room 2months ago Mailbox still not fixed and we requested for pest control to come out

It was a fairly bumpy ride but the apartment is worth it anytime I had a problem they are quick to get it fixed.the neighbors are really friendly.

So far I had a great experience and the employees are excellent. I’ve lived here for three years before and now I hold back the experience is great

Been here for almost 2 years, other than the gym needing a good makeover, I don’t really have any serious complaints. Although, I must say the neighborhood could use some tidying up. They stared work on the buildings in February and it never completed it!

I’ve been living here for about 10 months now and I don’t have any major complaints. I have a few situations that were inconvenient but nothing major. I have enjoyed my time living here and will renew my lease when the time comes

Manchester has wonderful apartment homes and is conveniently located near the highway, stores and restaurants. I have been a resident for three years.

Staff and management have been excellent! Professional, kind, on the ball, and overall just completely amazing! Management is super responsive and receptive to needs and requests!

The best place neighborhood staff ever love it here never want to live anywhere else if anyone needs a great place to live this is the best in Roswell I’ve looked everywhere and would not rather be anywhere else then Manchester at mancell I value this neighborhood 100percent the very best/safe every thing fun staff the best especially frank and Tasha and my favorite quintin

The office staff are great. My apartment is very comfortable to live in. The maintenance needs improvement. And the animals surrounding my building are out of control

When I first Moved to Manchester at Mansell in 2012. Everyone was wonderful and helpful and they are still to this day. I am thankful to find a wonderful apartment complex that cares about their residents.

Nice clean community. Office staff is really nice always willing to talk and find the best solution for what ever issues we have that is greatly appreciated.

So far so good the staff seems. Nice. They need to double check apartment s before move on a lot of things were broken and needed to be replaced.

This place is the best as long as nothing in your apartment never breaks. Waited a month for a refrigerator almost a month for a dishwasher and it’s been over a month and I’m still waiting to hear something about my toilet. The light outside has been broke for over a year and I’m on the terrace level facing the woods. I should have planned to move.

Trash is really bad. And all the dogs walking around with no leash. I have 2 little girls and am scared to be bite. My steps are dangerous..

Omar and Tasha made me and my family feel welcome from the start of the process until our move in. I love the complex. It gives you a home feeling.

Overall everyone is very helpful. I don't have any complaints. My neighbors are very loud and they play very loud Hispanic music. Otherwise everything is good.

This is a lovely place to live! I would give it 5 stars, however, the maintenance doesn't always show up when they say they will. Also, the dumpster over fills a lot to the point where there is trash falling out of it and onto the parkinglot.

Living at Manchester at Mansell has had it’s ups and downs but since the new management we have seen mass improvements I with the up keep of the grounds and service request. Looking forward to seeing better conditions as we move forward!

Moving from out of state is hard. The transition wasn’t the easiest. Granted management was changing but the issues I’ve had I’m not sure if I’ll renew. Pest is a big issue in my apartment! And I’m not in the correct I agreed to.