Mandolin Apartments

4.2

4.2

Everything has been incredibly great amazing staff, very attentive always with an smile in their faces and willing to assist with anything they can.
My only issue is I had an error with rented washer it has a hideous smell and maintenance take came out month and half ago advise will tell office to replace and I have yet to be contacted about the swap I have no idea if order placed working on a fix I have been putting a crazy amount airfreshers through home let alone there was a power issue and on call rep told me I can’t wash run my heat and use stove at same time how the heck can I live during winter? I mean these are one offs but again left out in dark with no answers not good taste when I pay rent.
The move in process was pretty easy. The community is nice so far and I’ve had no problems my first week, but the oven and stove in my unit is not working and I’m still waiting for someone to come look at it.
It’s been a nice stay in Mandolin apartments, It has lot of amenities like swimming pool, Gym & Internet cafe.Maintenance and leasing staff are friendly.
Please respond to the calls.whenever we call most of the time the lines are busy.Nobody will respond the calls.Other than that everything is good and friendly staff and good maintenance
We are a beautiful apartment with great neighbors. The pool is really nice and enjoyable when it’s hot out. This has been a really nice place to have as our first home.
Amazing place to live and definitely a place I would live in for years . I am a proud community member of the mandolins apartments and happy.
I have been living here for the last 2.5 years. It has been wonderful. This apartment is value to the money compared to other apartments in the area. Maintenance is prompt. This is close to all the big stores and and big nice park next to it.
Our residency here has been exceptional. Polite, efficient, understanding staff. Maintenance is top notch-they have always responded to my requests within the same day of me posting. Now, a new management company is taking over. Hopefully, the same service we have been getting remains the same. We will see once new management settles in...
When I first arrived to move in with all of my items, there was no parking, and people were parked in handicapped and in the parking spot in front of the walkway. I notified the front office person and he came to look at it but said he could now do anything. A day or so after, I had a few more items to move. There was no parking again so we had to walk through the grass. One of my boxes dragged dog poop into my apartment. I went to locate the spot but I found more than 5 places that had dog poop in the yard. I even witnessed someone not picking up after their dog. The appliances are old, there is no parking at all, and it seems they put certain people in certain areas. If you drive around to the other side, there is plenty parking everywhere. Make sure to check before buying, because I thought I did. Everything else is fine and the front office ladies are wonderful it is just I may have to move come next year or switch apartments.