Mandolin Apartments

The apartment layout is beautiful, however it was completely dirty and had a lot of maintenance issues upon move in. Norma didn't disclose all the additional fees that are included with rent and didn't mentioned the exclusivity contract with Access Media. Common courtesies that other apartments have always done are not done here. Parking permits are a waste because all non-resident cars not in visitors parking are never towed. With the exception of Byrant, all staff needs professionalism training.
I've only been here a little over a month, but from what I can see, they have got their ish together. Very communicative, timely responses to maintenance requests, great upkeep of the property, no one loitering and making noise or being disruptive, people are friendly but stay to themselves. The only issue is someone keeps breaking the gates, but the office is on it as soon as it gets reported. Again, it's only been a month. We'll see if they keep the same energy...
I have had a few minor maintenance issues, but maintenance literally came within a few minutes each time and fixed everything. I love my new apartment!
Excellent community to live in and very friendly people. Staff and maintenance is very timely and helpful as well to assist with any problems.
So far so good, not happy with the tv and internet company we are forced to go with but the complex is super beautiful and hopefully all the other mess will be handled soon by the really friendly and helpful front desk! Thanks Norma for all your help and responding really fast to all our needs and wants!
We have been here a month now and have enjoyed everything so far. The apartments are spacious and well priced. We love how close we are to parks and grocery stores with easy access to 249. We had several work orders which were completed in a timely manner. When the internet service went down a tech came to our door to make sure we were back up and running. So far so good!
I enjoy living here. The location is great and the units are pretty decent. I’m definitely paying a little more than I’d like for a unit of my size but besides that it’s a great place to live. Great amenities, great maintenance crew and great location!
Great aprtment Staff and maintenance peope are good. Nice ambiance and at proper location amd near to my office. Leasing office staff are great and polite
Great place to live. Quiet and responsive. Just think we are owed nicer appliances, cabinets, and floors for the price that we pay. The kitchens of these apartments are definitely not updated and has run their course. Other than that, cant complain.
I'm a new resident and I must say that with this crazy time we are currently living my application was as smooth as can be. I went into leasing at Mandolin apartments blindly. Lol The outcome of the apartment was great! I am ready to enjoy my new space! Norma and Meagan were wonderful.