I love living here. The grounds are kept clean and it is a quiet community. The staff is very nice and they hold activities for the residents which I appreciate.

Everybody in the front office is really nice. They always have a smile on their faces and they are always willing to assist. The complex is really clean too.

Great place that cares about its residents. Well-kept grounds, covered, assigned parking options as well as garage options. Good neighbors, too.

Lots of beautiful oak trees. Very quiet and cozy. Very pet friendly with an awesome dog park. Close to grocery stores and restaurants. Easy access to major highways.

I just moved in a few months ago. It’s been super quiet and everyone has been so friendly. I love that it’s pet friendly too. I’m really enjoying it so far!

Clean, modern and spacious! Great community and events. I️ moved in October and couldn’t be happier. It’s close to Lp 410 & IH-10, and not far from Lp 1604.

Community and staff are excellent. Office staff is very friendly and quick to answer any questions. Community is very quiet and clean. Great place to live.

This is the best apartment complex I've ever lived in. The management is very nice, they communicate to residents, they're undertsanding and run the complex well. Maintenance is always out improving the grounds, which is gorgeous, or responding to requests. I love m apartment location, view, and neighbors. I never had an issue and I've been here for about 6 months.

I am enjoying my stay so far here at the Manor at Castle Hills. The staff has been very friendly from the start. I felt at home the same day I visited to view available apartments.

This is a safe, quiet and beautiful place to live. I like the trees and the green areas. Also I enjoy the activities organized by the management staff.

Complex is good; space is amazing pool area and BBQ pits great condition. Resident activities and food trucks are a plus. I would give this property 5 stars but I've had a minor maintenance issue...personally don't think it was resolved. Regardless love this staff and neighborhood.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Apartments are beautiful and loving place to live and great fort your pets as well the maintenance and staff are very friendly and helpful when you staying here

Nice area apartments a bit small and parking sucks but staff is friendly and helpful and maintenance is always great 👍🏿 Like the events and food trucks that come out

Office Staff is great, maintenance is friendly and resolves issues quickly and efficiently. Great community. The only perk is parking at times parking may be difficult to find.

I have not had an major issues in the apartment...front office is very professional and polite. I would recommend the complex to friends and family

Good, Silent place, once in a while there are minor issues in manor, gets fixed in minimal time, support staff are very courteous which is required for a good community.

Love my apt.. could do a lot better on work orders and customer service in office and answering service is terrible. They are rude and short

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Love my apartment and the community here. My apartment is in a nice zone where I can get parking anytime I want. The pool is always clean and the grills are great for a weekend BBQ.

Love Candace. Sarah and crew . Maintenance and landscaping teams are awesome too . They get right on the problems also . I definitely would recommend this community to family and friends . I'm definitely renewing my lease . Thanks for everything guys .

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I love living in these apartments. Staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept clean. When something is happening there you are notified by text or email.

Manor at castle hills is doing great. The ambience is very beautiful and the leasing office staffs are friendly. Pool is the best part of this community.

Super cute apartment and excellent customer service. This is my first month here and so far I love it. My only complaint is the parking. I'm in the very front and few parking lots fill up fast!

I've been living here for a little over 6 months now and it's been very pleasant. From office staff to maintenance, I always have a good experience! Great place to live!

Love the apartment! Just moved in and couldn't be more excited to be in such a great place. This is for sure a place I will recommend. I already tried getting someone in but they don't have anymore spots

The staff are very nice and the grounds are beautiful. There are lots of insects and spiders everywhere though and maintenance is taking some time to get to requests