Apartments are beautiful and loving place to live and great fort your pets as well the maintenance and staff are very friendly and helpful when you staying here

Nice area apartments a bit small and parking sucks but staff is friendly and helpful and maintenance is always great 👍🏿 Like the events and food trucks that come out

Office Staff is great, maintenance is friendly and resolves issues quickly and efficiently. Great community. The only perk is parking at times parking may be difficult to find.

I have not had an major issues in the apartment...front office is very professional and polite. I would recommend the complex to friends and family

Good, Silent place, once in a while there are minor issues in manor, gets fixed in minimal time, support staff are very courteous which is required for a good community.

Love my apt.. could do a lot better on work orders and customer service in office and answering service is terrible. They are rude and short

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Love my apartment and the community here. My apartment is in a nice zone where I can get parking anytime I want. The pool is always clean and the grills are great for a weekend BBQ.

Love Candace. Sarah and crew . Maintenance and landscaping teams are awesome too . They get right on the problems also . I definitely would recommend this community to family and friends . I'm definitely renewing my lease . Thanks for everything guys .

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I love living in these apartments. Staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept clean. When something is happening there you are notified by text or email.

Manor at castle hills is doing great. The ambience is very beautiful and the leasing office staffs are friendly. Pool is the best part of this community.

Super cute apartment and excellent customer service. This is my first month here and so far I love it. My only complaint is the parking. I'm in the very front and few parking lots fill up fast!

I've been living here for a little over 6 months now and it's been very pleasant. From office staff to maintenance, I always have a good experience! Great place to live!

Love the apartment! Just moved in and couldn't be more excited to be in such a great place. This is for sure a place I will recommend. I already tried getting someone in but they don't have anymore spots

The staff are very nice and the grounds are beautiful. There are lots of insects and spiders everywhere though and maintenance is taking some time to get to requests

Manor at Castle Hills is a great place to live. I love the dog park! The management responds to requests in a timely and thoughtful manner. They bring in some awesome food trucks.

Everything is awesome except too many people are not picking up their dog poo andmy neighbors above me herd cattle all night or something cause they are noisy little people. That's no ones fault though except irresponsible pet owners and inconsiderate neighbors. Not the Manors fault at all!!

The community has been so far clean, I have seen owners pick up after pets and maintenance as well. The community has also been welcoming and friendly. Have enjoyed living here

we have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed the community! The monthly events are fun and the staff members are very friendly. The amenities are well kept.

Community is nice, safe, and fun. There are always new activities for residents like food trucks or pampering on Mothers Day. My only complaint is that the grounds are always under construction, whether they are painting, mowing, fixing roof, etc.. it's always noisy during the day.

Upgrades are fine but why are they being done on the weekends. Privacy and quiet of residents should be respected. Painters did an ok job...

Lived in this complex for over 7 years. The last couple years have been the best due to the helpful staff and all the improvements/renovations.

I like my apartment and i havent had any problems. Its quiet and is in close proximity to the park, grocery store, and the highway. Maintenance issues are also handled quickly as well.

Loving the new colors and add ins to the complex! The dog park is much more spacious and the pool is just as relaxing as before. Definitely renewing my lease.

Painting is complete. Finally on my side. Maintenance is very efficient. Office staff is friendly. Pool looks amazing. Community involvement activities are good.

Great apartments. Just wish they would finish with all the work they are doing. But the office staff is greatly appreciated. They do a wonderful job!