Super cute apartment and excellent customer service. This is my first month here and so far I love it. My only complaint is the parking. I'm in the very front and few parking lots fill up fast!

I've been living here for a little over 6 months now and it's been very pleasant. From office staff to maintenance, I always have a good experience! Great place to live!

Love the apartment! Just moved in and couldn't be more excited to be in such a great place. This is for sure a place I will recommend. I already tried getting someone in but they don't have anymore spots

The staff are very nice and the grounds are beautiful. There are lots of insects and spiders everywhere though and maintenance is taking some time to get to requests

Manor at Castle Hills is a great place to live. I love the dog park! The management responds to requests in a timely and thoughtful manner. They bring in some awesome food trucks.

Everything is awesome except too many people are not picking up their dog poo andmy neighbors above me herd cattle all night or something cause they are noisy little people. That's no ones fault though except irresponsible pet owners and inconsiderate neighbors. Not the Manors fault at all!!

The community has been so far clean, I have seen owners pick up after pets and maintenance as well. The community has also been welcoming and friendly. Have enjoyed living here

we have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed the community! The monthly events are fun and the staff members are very friendly. The amenities are well kept.

Community is nice, safe, and fun. There are always new activities for residents like food trucks or pampering on Mothers Day. My only complaint is that the grounds are always under construction, whether they are painting, mowing, fixing roof, etc.. it's always noisy during the day.

Upgrades are fine but why are they being done on the weekends. Privacy and quiet of residents should be respected. Painters did an ok job...

Lived in this complex for over 7 years. The last couple years have been the best due to the helpful staff and all the improvements/renovations.

I like my apartment and i havent had any problems. Its quiet and is in close proximity to the park, grocery store, and the highway. Maintenance issues are also handled quickly as well.

Loving the new colors and add ins to the complex! The dog park is much more spacious and the pool is just as relaxing as before. Definitely renewing my lease.

Painting is complete. Finally on my side. Maintenance is very efficient. Office staff is friendly. Pool looks amazing. Community involvement activities are good.

Great apartments. Just wish they would finish with all the work they are doing. But the office staff is greatly appreciated. They do a wonderful job!

Great place to be.... Great surrounding to have..... Good management to connect.... Great place to stay..... Something new all the time..... Manor..

I wish there was valet trash and the fitness center felt safer. Maybe some round mirrors in the corners or turn around the machines so we can see the doors.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Great community for families. Complex is fairly quiet and kept clean. Staff is amazing and easy to contact. Close to restaurants and stores.

Apartment are nice. I think we should be able to reserve the theater room. Not during office hours. Have a refundable deposit policy. The restroom should be open like the gym is 24/7

Good place to stay if you like quite environment. The staffs are quite nice and would like to help. Maintenance turn around time is quick. It will be great if the small thereat functions well.

Excellent place to live, quiet and clean. Apartments with enough room to accommodate all my belongings and modern appliances in the kitchen. Staff is helpful all the times.

Love this place but my complaint is we need more parking spaces!!! There is nowhere to park at night and there's a tractor and trash bin or whatever taking up spaces we could be using!!

Very comfortable place to live! The staff is very receptive and friendly. I like that they are always updating and taking care of the building exteriors

Would have put five stars if construction still wasn't going on but I have to say the maintenance team is great they respond very promptly and I love the office team

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Office is very friendly especially sara. Havent had any bad experiences with any of the tenants. The property is getting some upgrades so thats exciting to know.