Everything at the apartment has been great. Move-in was very fast thanks to the front office staff. Got me in to an apartment in just one day.

I truly enjoy living at Manor. The staff are friendly and professional. The location is centrally located and grounds are beautiful. I've never lived anywhere so quiet and peaceful.

I love the place, the gardens, the pool and my apartment, however I a mot giving 5 stars because the people that lives above my apartment run all day long, throw things to the floor, jump and I do not know what more. I already complaint and it is better now, but not enough.

8 year resident. Love being here, but it would be nice to cap the rent increases. Love the dog park and amenities. One more suggestion, club room should remain open on weekends

Good experience nice community. Lots of great community activities and gatherings. Nice friendly staff that is helpful. Enjoy living here Good

All the staff at the Manor at Castle Hills are extremely nice! They helped me so much when I was trying to move in. I wish the house were open a little later, I am never able to get to the office in time on th weekdays. However I highly recommend!

Experience has been great so far. Neighborhood is really nice and my wife's work is really close. I love the fact of having pool/gym, and business center is helpful too. Maintenance could be better, I keep requesting stuff to be fixed and need to come back to the office to see what happened after a few days that nobody showed up on my door to fix my demands.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Nice place, No issues so far.. Good management and quick response when followed up, great unknown neighbors hence no issues. Great ambiance and calm stay

My resident experience has been great! Very calm apartments and clean! The neighbors are friendly.The office staff are very helpful and welcoming !

Great staff. I had Christmas presents delivered and wasn't able to pick them up in the office in time and I called the answering service, someone from maintenance personally delivered them to me and totally saved the day!!!

I love living here. The grounds are kept clean and it is a quiet community. The staff is very nice and they hold activities for the residents which I appreciate.

Everybody in the front office is really nice. They always have a smile on their faces and they are always willing to assist. The complex is really clean too.

Great place that cares about its residents. Well-kept grounds, covered, assigned parking options as well as garage options. Good neighbors, too.

Lots of beautiful oak trees. Very quiet and cozy. Very pet friendly with an awesome dog park. Close to grocery stores and restaurants. Easy access to major highways.

I just moved in a few months ago. It’s been super quiet and everyone has been so friendly. I love that it’s pet friendly too. I’m really enjoying it so far!

Clean, modern and spacious! Great community and events. I️ moved in October and couldn’t be happier. It’s close to Lp 410 & IH-10, and not far from Lp 1604.

Community and staff are excellent. Office staff is very friendly and quick to answer any questions. Community is very quiet and clean. Great place to live.

This is the best apartment complex I've ever lived in. The management is very nice, they communicate to residents, they're undertsanding and run the complex well. Maintenance is always out improving the grounds, which is gorgeous, or responding to requests. I love m apartment location, view, and neighbors. I never had an issue and I've been here for about 6 months.

I am enjoying my stay so far here at the Manor at Castle Hills. The staff has been very friendly from the start. I felt at home the same day I visited to view available apartments.

This is a safe, quiet and beautiful place to live. I like the trees and the green areas. Also I enjoy the activities organized by the management staff.

Complex is good; space is amazing pool area and BBQ pits great condition. Resident activities and food trucks are a plus. I would give this property 5 stars but I've had a minor maintenance issue...personally don't think it was resolved. Regardless love this staff and neighborhood.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Apartments are beautiful and loving place to live and great fort your pets as well the maintenance and staff are very friendly and helpful when you staying here

Nice area apartments a bit small and parking sucks but staff is friendly and helpful and maintenance is always great 👍🏿 Like the events and food trucks that come out

Office Staff is great, maintenance is friendly and resolves issues quickly and efficiently. Great community. The only perk is parking at times parking may be difficult to find.

I have not had an major issues in the apartment...front office is very professional and polite. I would recommend the complex to friends and family