The staff is wonderful, always making sure that residents are happy. The other residents are all nice. The complex is clean and really nice to stroll around on warm days.

Apartment are nice. I think we should be able to reserve the theater room. Not during office hours. Have a refundable deposit policy. The restroom should be open like the gym is 24/7

I'm moving out next month, but overall my experience hasn't been bad. I only have 3 concerns: maintain adequate security (my car was rummaged through twice), fix your billing system so we know exactly what we owe for what (ex. the issue I had with billing charges being applied to different things), and try to cut down on wait times at the front desk, or at least offer a seat to people waiting in line.

Simply just an adequate living environment. Definitely not a place to reside long term. The management is unprofessional. One one girl that works the front desk is actually pleasant. The maintenance team is great, but based on management I would not renew my lease.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Need to work on the stray cats .. residents cleaning up after their pets and residents leaving trash outside their doors. Business Center is a 🙂

Upgrades are fine but why are they being done on the weekends. Privacy and quiet of residents should be respected. Painters did an ok job...

When we moved in, there were several issues that we wish were resolved before move in. The guest bathroom sink was fairly rusty. The main bathroom fan does not work. The kitchen cabinets are also pretty uneven. Altogether though, the apartment is fairly maintained for being 16 years old.

Could be better. Staff is friendly and community kept mostly clean, up to date, and in good working order. Rent is reasonable considering the above.

Great area to live in, close to shopping North star Mall. Not very far from good eats wether it be a steak house a mom & pop shop (zitos) or a great Mexican restaurant. Management very helpful when needed.

Too much because noise walls too thin. Problems with upstairs neighbor. Don't like that business center, outside restroom closes. Nobody follows pool hours

Love this place but my complaint is we need more parking spaces!!! There is nowhere to park at night and there's a tractor and trash bin or whatever taking up spaces we could be using!!

The grounds have been improving, the new dog stations have helped tremendously. Maintenance response time has been exceptional. Before repair request had taken long to get fixed.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Love my apt.. could do a lot better on work orders and customer service in office and answering service is terrible. They are rude and short

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Overall, it is a good place to live. The only complaint I have is that my specific apartment seems a little run down from things such as weather stripping to clogged shower heads, and bugs being able to get inside.

You guys have a great staff and a well put together community. I'd say the only problem I have is dog poop and parking spots. Other than that Great place to live.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

My experience has been mixed at Manor at Castle Hills. The area is nice, and the complex has nice landscaping with trees. However, in a bid to save money some of the materials used in the apts are not great, but the apts are comfortable and other than the kitchens have plenty of room. The people who work the front desk are always very friendly. Unfortunately, not all of the residents are respectful of their neighbors - way too many people are not cleaning up after their dogs, and there are too many residents (or their visitors) who speed through the complex while completely ignoring their surroundings. I've almost been hit several times while walking my dogs, and I've heard from other residents that they fear for their pets and children/ grandchildren. Although, I've brought this to the attention of management at the Manor no steps have been taken to correct the issue.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Good place to live, quiet neighborhood,friendly and helpful staff. Management of the property has changed in a positive way the last couple of months.

So far so good. Maintenance orders get done in a timely manner & office staff have been helpful. However you have to watch where you step if walk on the grass. Dog poop does not get picked up by residents very often.

The staff are very nice and the grounds are beautiful. There are lots of insects and spiders everywhere though and maintenance is taking some time to get to requests

Love the area/neighborhood. Close to shopping mall schools grocery store mom & pop restaurants as well as your typical eateries. Would highly recommend this to 1st time buyers.

Nice area apartments a bit small and parking sucks but staff is friendly and helpful and maintenance is always great 👍🏿 Like the events and food trucks that come out

Would have put five stars if construction still wasn't going on but I have to say the maintenance team is great they respond very promptly and I love the office team

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Overall a clean, quiet community. Staff is always friendly and attentive to resolving any reported issues quickly. The insulation in the floors/ceilings could be better. they have nice gas grills in the common area which I noticed have never been used because they have no fuel!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Have enjoyed living here this far ;). Good parking Beautiful pool. Easy walking Close to stores convienent to 281 and 410 and park. Small dog run

So far, living here has been great. My only (minor) concern is the maintenance requests. I completed a condition report when I moved in and still have something that has not yet been fixed. Other than that, I haven't had any issues!