The staff is wonderful, always making sure that residents are happy. The other residents are all nice. The complex is clean and really nice to stroll around on warm days.

Too much because noise walls too thin. Problems with upstairs neighbor. Don't like that business center, outside restroom closes. Nobody follows pool hours

Need to work on the stray cats .. residents cleaning up after their pets and residents leaving trash outside their doors. Business Center is a 🙂

The grounds have been improving, the new dog stations have helped tremendously. Maintenance response time has been exceptional. Before repair request had taken long to get fixed.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Love my apt.. could do a lot better on work orders and customer service in office and answering service is terrible. They are rude and short

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Could be better. Staff is friendly and community kept mostly clean, up to date, and in good working order. Rent is reasonable considering the above.

Upgrades are fine but why are they being done on the weekends. Privacy and quiet of residents should be respected. Painters did an ok job...

Apartment are nice. I think we should be able to reserve the theater room. Not during office hours. Have a refundable deposit policy. The restroom should be open like the gym is 24/7

Simply just an adequate living environment. Definitely not a place to reside long term. The management is unprofessional. One one girl that works the front desk is actually pleasant. The maintenance team is great, but based on management I would not renew my lease.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Love this place but my complaint is we need more parking spaces!!! There is nowhere to park at night and there's a tractor and trash bin or whatever taking up spaces we could be using!!

I'm moving out next month, but overall my experience hasn't been bad. I only have 3 concerns: maintain adequate security (my car was rummaged through twice), fix your billing system so we know exactly what we owe for what (ex. the issue I had with billing charges being applied to different things), and try to cut down on wait times at the front desk, or at least offer a seat to people waiting in line.

When we moved in, there were several issues that we wish were resolved before move in. The guest bathroom sink was fairly rusty. The main bathroom fan does not work. The kitchen cabinets are also pretty uneven. Altogether though, the apartment is fairly maintained for being 16 years old.

Great area to live in, close to shopping North star Mall. Not very far from good eats wether it be a steak house a mom & pop shop (zitos) or a great Mexican restaurant. Management very helpful when needed.

Overall, it is a good place to live. The only complaint I have is that my specific apartment seems a little run down from things such as weather stripping to clogged shower heads, and bugs being able to get inside.

So far so good. Maintenance orders get done in a timely manner & office staff have been helpful. However you have to watch where you step if walk on the grass. Dog poop does not get picked up by residents very often.

You guys have a great staff and a well put together community. I'd say the only problem I have is dog poop and parking spots. Other than that Great place to live.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

My experience has been mixed at Manor at Castle Hills. The area is nice, and the complex has nice landscaping with trees. However, in a bid to save money some of the materials used in the apts are not great, but the apts are comfortable and other than the kitchens have plenty of room. The people who work the front desk are always very friendly. Unfortunately, not all of the residents are respectful of their neighbors - way too many people are not cleaning up after their dogs, and there are too many residents (or their visitors) who speed through the complex while completely ignoring their surroundings. I've almost been hit several times while walking my dogs, and I've heard from other residents that they fear for their pets and children/ grandchildren. Although, I've brought this to the attention of management at the Manor no steps have been taken to correct the issue.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Good place to live, quiet neighborhood,friendly and helpful staff. Management of the property has changed in a positive way the last couple of months.

I love this community. It is quiet and everyone is friendly. I have one problem that I have reported twice but has not been addressed. The apartment windows leak when it rains and not there is mold growing around them

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I've lived here 3 years now. In the beginning it was rough then new management came in. They are nice and they use to do activity for the complex but not anymore. But overall I like it here.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

I love living here. I like the fact that it is quiet and well maintained. Staff is always extremely helpful in helping resolve any issues I may encounter.

A nice place to live. The office staff & maintenance crew are friendly and courteous. The pool area is a beautiful design and kept up every day.

Manor at castle hills was my choice due to proximity to Work, took a chance though I saw few bad reviews and I am glad it all paid off. Wonderful place

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Good complex. We've been here for 2 years and feel safe and comfortable. They are dog friendly which we like. They take care of the landscape and Maintance requests.

We love the friendly staff and well kept community! I enjoy coming home to such a pretty complex. our questions and maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner. My only suggestion is to use better quality appliances in the units.