The staff is wonderful, always making sure that residents are happy. The other residents are all nice. The complex is clean and really nice to stroll around on warm days.

Upgrades are fine but why are they being done on the weekends. Privacy and quiet of residents should be respected. Painters did an ok job...

Love this place but my complaint is we need more parking spaces!!! There is nowhere to park at night and there's a tractor and trash bin or whatever taking up spaces we could be using!!

Too much because noise walls too thin. Problems with upstairs neighbor. Don't like that business center, outside restroom closes. Nobody follows pool hours

Apartment are nice. I think we should be able to reserve the theater room. Not during office hours. Have a refundable deposit policy. The restroom should be open like the gym is 24/7

Need to work on the stray cats .. residents cleaning up after their pets and residents leaving trash outside their doors. Business Center is a 🙂

Simply just an adequate living environment. Definitely not a place to reside long term. The management is unprofessional. One one girl that works the front desk is actually pleasant. The maintenance team is great, but based on management I would not renew my lease.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

When we moved in, there were several issues that we wish were resolved before move in. The guest bathroom sink was fairly rusty. The main bathroom fan does not work. The kitchen cabinets are also pretty uneven. Altogether though, the apartment is fairly maintained for being 16 years old.

Great area to live in, close to shopping North star Mall. Not very far from good eats wether it be a steak house a mom & pop shop (zitos) or a great Mexican restaurant. Management very helpful when needed.

I'm moving out next month, but overall my experience hasn't been bad. I only have 3 concerns: maintain adequate security (my car was rummaged through twice), fix your billing system so we know exactly what we owe for what (ex. the issue I had with billing charges being applied to different things), and try to cut down on wait times at the front desk, or at least offer a seat to people waiting in line.

The grounds have been improving, the new dog stations have helped tremendously. Maintenance response time has been exceptional. Before repair request had taken long to get fixed.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Could be better. Staff is friendly and community kept mostly clean, up to date, and in good working order. Rent is reasonable considering the above.

Good place to live, quiet neighborhood,friendly and helpful staff. Management of the property has changed in a positive way the last couple of months.

My experience has been mixed at Manor at Castle Hills. The area is nice, and the complex has nice landscaping with trees. However, in a bid to save money some of the materials used in the apts are not great, but the apts are comfortable and other than the kitchens have plenty of room. The people who work the front desk are always very friendly. Unfortunately, not all of the residents are respectful of their neighbors - way too many people are not cleaning up after their dogs, and there are too many residents (or their visitors) who speed through the complex while completely ignoring their surroundings. I've almost been hit several times while walking my dogs, and I've heard from other residents that they fear for their pets and children/ grandchildren. Although, I've brought this to the attention of management at the Manor no steps have been taken to correct the issue.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

So far so good. Maintenance orders get done in a timely manner & office staff have been helpful. However you have to watch where you step if walk on the grass. Dog poop does not get picked up by residents very often.

Overall, it is a good place to live. The only complaint I have is that my specific apartment seems a little run down from things such as weather stripping to clogged shower heads, and bugs being able to get inside.

You guys have a great staff and a well put together community. I'd say the only problem I have is dog poop and parking spots. Other than that Great place to live.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

So far, living here has been great. My only (minor) concern is the maintenance requests. I completed a condition report when I moved in and still have something that has not yet been fixed. Other than that, I haven't had any issues!

Overall a clean, quiet community. Staff is always friendly and attentive to resolving any reported issues quickly. The insulation in the floors/ceilings could be better. they have nice gas grills in the common area which I noticed have never been used because they have no fuel!

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

we have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed the community! The monthly events are fun and the staff members are very friendly. The amenities are well kept.

Have enjoyed living here this far ;). Good parking Beautiful pool. Easy walking Close to stores convienent to 281 and 410 and park. Small dog run

The community has been so far clean, I have seen owners pick up after pets and maintenance as well. The community has also been welcoming and friendly. Have enjoyed living here

Love the area/neighborhood. Close to shopping mall schools grocery store mom & pop restaurants as well as your typical eateries. Would highly recommend this to 1st time buyers.

I wish there was valet trash and the fitness center felt safer. Maybe some round mirrors in the corners or turn around the machines so we can see the doors.

Reply from Manor at Castle Hills

Everything is awesome except too many people are not picking up their dog poo andmy neighbors above me herd cattle all night or something cause they are noisy little people. That's no ones fault though except irresponsible pet owners and inconsiderate neighbors. Not the Manors fault at all!!