The communication is kind of wack here as for residents to the maintenance team and the office. If the platform can be done better the experience can be a lot better for the residents

The townhouse has been fair for me, which won't make me miss home a lot. Amenties are generally OK because we are the first batch of residents to move in. Still, some furniture problems could be found. And a lack of maintenance complicates the situation.

The apartments have the best amenities in Ithaca. New kitchens, close parking, new furniture and spacious, clean bathrooms. After living here I can't go back to living in an old fall creek apartment.

The living environment becomes better. But the sound insolation is so bad... I can hear the music from my neighbour and the walking steps from upstairs.

I thinks most of the parts are good in maple. The rent is no so high while it has great location and very good facilities. However, the staff is really ineffective. Maintenance is too slow.

The staffs don’t reply email. The community center should provide more drinks and snacks and ban strangers for entering. The noise block is not good enough.

Still need improvements on answering maintenance requests. Otherwise a great new community with relatively high quality units. The community center is great.

There is an issue when submitting the maintenance requests. The website won't allow me to send any in. However, there have been no other incidents and I am overall quite happy with my housing situation.

Great graduate student housing community. Complexes are spacious, new and have great facilities. It would be nice if more events which promote getting to know our fellow community residents would take place

Things have settled down nicely here. Can't beat the location and the amenities are great. I appreciate the monthly community events as well!

Great people and great atmosphere. Best part is hot chocolate on cold days at the community center with friends. Gym is also pretty cool! :)

Good if you’re moving from out of country. You pay for some conveniences, but overall if you have time it’s worth finding another place that better suits your individual needs.

The maintenance team is not reliable. it serves too slow and I cannot see any change after it says done. And some maintenance work hasn't done for several months.

Maplewood has a great location that is really close to campus. There are lots of paths nearby for walking my dog and sometimes interesting events at the community center.

this is amazing!!!!!! The conditions are great people are nice community is cleans it is good overall i love it you should try to live at maplewood

Management was kind and reasonable during my stay in person. Too many threatening e-mails (ie move your car by this time or we will tow you, discard of your trash properly or will charge you, etc.) Nice apartment, very spacious. Cheaper than a lot of locations in Ithaca. Wish construction and/ or management had been more honest about the date the apartment would be available.

Best apartment for students in Cornell. Although there are some small problems inside, it still has great price and quality compared to other options.

Amenities are great, building is new, staff is very responsive. Facilities are friendly to all residents. Internet has been slightly flaky recently, but is very fast when working.

I love the amazing new amenities such as ecobee thermostat, electric stove, my own in-unit washer/dryer, and my studio is huge! My only downside would have to be the thin walls/poorly insulated windows, which allows even the slightest outdoor noise to be heard inside my apartment

Amazing residential society with the latest amenities. Wonderful society for graduate students with ample connection to the main campus. Love my apartment.

Comfortable apartments with great amenities and in-unit washer dryer. Gym and community center are great. Took off half star because walls are thin, can be loud

The amenities are fantastic and the apartment complex is close to the bus stop so I do not need to walk very far in the cold. It is alittle more than I would have liked to pay for, but I love the new appliances and cleanliness.

Maplewood has been exactly what i was looking for in an apartment as a graduate student at the best price possible. The amenities here are also amazing, with the gym and study space being the highlights.

It’s been great so far! Love staff!”!there! One more thing I wish to happen is there could be more social events or activities happening on weekday nights.

Everything is great except for the lack of recycling. Staff is friendly and more than willing to help you with your needs to the best of their ability, and the community is quiet, which is all i need to keep me happy.