Maplewood Apartments

4.2

4.2

Amazing neighborhood and community feeling, great value for money, close to campus, best choice no doubt if you have a car. A bit noisy between apts, inefficient gym logistics.
My experience is great this spring. Trees are going green, and facilities are fix quickly. I especially want to say that, I locked myself out once, but it was solved fast.
Everything has been a great experience. The only thing I wish was a different system for the gym and that packaged would arrive directly at our doors.
Good community overall, except too much noise from the upstairs neighbor every single day and night. The apartment has no sound proof. I hear them cooking and vacuuming the floor and their dogs barking and running around all day long. This is so annoying.
I would only recommend this to a person who cannot incur the cost of paying for furniture upfront. Otherwise it is not worth paying so much money to receive so little back.
well, maplewood is not a bad apartment to live overall. However, the price you pay is just not worthy. The administration is not very good, you even have to drive to the other end to dump your trash, how much does it cost to buy another trash cannister?
I appreciate the managers' kindness in general. I was immediately helped by the community when I was struggling with noise issues and lost my keys without waiting for a long time. It is incredibly helpful to have them nearby in case you need some help.
Plenty of space in my room, nice neighborhood, close to campus, no issues getting mail, nice bathrooms and kitchen. Wi-Fi has been fine for the most part. I would appreciate it if the apartments had a larger refrigerator/freezer. It can be challenging to store food in a dwelling with 3 tenants like my living situation. This also makes it difficult to stock up on food by taking advantage of sales while being a fixed income, in addition to traveling to the supermarket without a car.
Love living here, but improvements could be made regarding the wifi and making another recycling dumpster complex closer to apartments D, E, F
Maplewood apartment has very nice amenity. It is very convenient and close to Cornell campus. The neighborhood is always quiet. The community center also offers great service and free coffee!