Marina Shores Apartments

4.3

4.3

The apartment has been cleaned, but lights are not working properly, the door is not closing properly and the ventilator is just making a horrible noise and not ventilating. I hope these issues will be adjusted
I love living here! It's quiet, convenient, and a really nice space! People are friendly too! Maintenance is always on time and helpful. Parking is easy and it helps to have restaurants and grocery stores so close!
Overall good community. Location is great, near beach, grocery, restaurants etc. Beth in the office is a gem. Bill in maintenance is an asset to the organization and deserves a raise. Pet friendly too.
Great place just moved in ! I love the neighborhood its pet friendly! Love how we don’t have to use stairs we can get on the elevator! Im here too stay
Love the area and the apt complex. I just wish all buildings had elevators. The staff here is very friendly. The apts are a little dated and could be upgraded.
Amazing staff and maintenance crew. Couldn’t beat the location for the price! Never have a problem with traffic getting to work in the morning and the community is generally quiet and friendly.
When I was told I was getting a remodeled townhome I expected quality finishes The hand rail is cheap wood poorly painted and banged up. There are places were the paint is rubbed off. The overall painting of all walls and doors is terrible. Drips, missed spots, and incomplete painting on the closet doors. Very disappointed.
Apartment community has been quiet and welcoming. Neighbors have introduced themselves and offered help when I’ve been moving into my apartment.
Outstanding location but upkeep needs some attention, management is friendly and attentive. Walls are paper thin with some loud neighbors. Very pet friendly.
Just moved in but loving the community so far! Everyone is friendly and the staff is awesome. We are looking forward to being here for the next year!