Great location, awesome apartments and staff. Love using the gym everyday and can’t wait to use the pool when it warms up I wish there were more carts to help with hauling groceries up to apartment but otherwise I love marina shores!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

This place is fantastic & the staff is awesome. I wanted to move here for the last year and I’m glad I’m finally here. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Everything is great but not being able to smoke on back porch stinks which includes vaping. Staff is really nice though! Neighbors are great

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

As of right now nothing is broken in my apartment which is a shocker. Looking forward to being less than a year away from moving out of this community although I will miss this location. I was really looking forward to being a part of a community but events never happen and having amenities like the clubhouse but evey time I ask I'm told it cannot be used. Luckily Autumn has always been polite through all the issues that have happened here because it's sad how management does not care to solve issues.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The location is convenient to a variety of restaurants, highly-rated schools, and a variety of outdoor activities including trails and the beach!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The staff is very personable and tentative. I have noticed a couple bugs and a package has been stolen off my door step twice. Beautiful apartments though.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I have not stayed there long but one of the biggest selling points for me was how helpful and professional the staff was. Any issues I had with my apartment were taken care of almost immediately. The clubhouse and facilities are beautiful and So far I have enjoyed my time here.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Pros: Great location and staff is very friendly and works hard. Cons: Foot traffic from apt above is AWFUL (only getting worse as they transition to laminate flooring). Parking is horrible. Many dog owners don’t clean up after their dogs. People will pile up trash outside dumpster on their weekends.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

It has been a good experience so far. I like the location and the walkability of the neighborhood. It is easy to pay rent online and convenient.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Already feeling right at home :) I am so grateful for this place. My doggie Layla and I took a walk to the bay over the weekend. It was perfect. We can’t wait to spend the fall season here and start our new journey in Virginia Beach at Marina Shores!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Marina shores is an awesome apartment and would recommend for people to stay here. Everyone is nice and amazing!!!! Autumn is great!!!!!!! Apartments are amazing

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Beautiful property and amazing location. The entire experience of moving in was great as well thanks to the help of the staff here at Marina Shores

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Several little things around the community add up. The dog parks are disgusting with 1/2 the people not picking up after their dogs. Between that and the hundreds of pine cones there is no way for a dog to run around or for the owner to walk around with out stepping in other dogs mess. I have only noticed maintenance empty the bags and not clean out the dog parks. I’m sure the pounds of pine straw promotes fleas and ticks. I have found glass several times in both dog parks and tossed it outside the fence. The elevator in 2212 has had many issues and 3/10 times the Ground floor button doesn’t work. Nails sticking out of the floor boards on every floor walkways. Realistically paying for location proximity to the beach and local favorites. It seems the maintenance staff is behind and undermanned. The dumpster always has trash piled outside of it while there is still room and the maintenance guy I talked to said he was use to having to clean it up. Maybe enforcing the rules more and installing a camera would help or higher a door to door trash service. I gladly paid $20 a month at my previous apartment to have trash picked up twice a week from the front door. I have other ideas if you would like to contact me.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The community is great and the maintenance team works really hard to keep our complex clean. I love the location and proximity to the beach.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The apartments are nice and spacious the staff is very friendly and helpful it’s a great community with nice people. You can almost leave your door unlocked.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The staff is always friendly and ready to help you with what you need! Can’t beat the great location, everything you need is with in walking distance!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love the location! Don’t love the squeaking showers and occasional cockroaches. The Marina Shores team is responsive to any needs which is great.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Just need to follow through with the garage and building maintenance updates promised- otherwise satisfied with living here at Marina Shores- also allow easier transition to a newer apartment for existing tenets instead of raising transfer fee.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Been loving it so far, definitely an upgrade from the place that we moved from. The proximity to little creek is definitely the biggest plus for me personally

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Just moved in to the apartment and so far it’s a great experience! The staff is very helpful and friendly. Great location as well - 8 min walk to the beach.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great, the kids love it here. The schools in the area are amazing and the teachers are very helpful. The restaurants in the area also give you a variety of foods to choose from.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

We have been extremely happy with the location, amenities and resident services here at Marina Shores Apartments. Neighbors have been nice.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The community is wonderful. Three dog parks, two tennis courts, swimming pool, five minute walk to the beach, beside an amazing restaurant. We love this place

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great times except that one of the power outlets in the downstairs bedroom doesn't work. Or maybe it does I apparently have no idea. Also I have enough room for my shoes.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

My husband and I love being a part of this community! Maintenance and the office are quick to respond to all requests. Our apartment is spacious and the location is unbeatable!