The staff is always friendly and ready to help you with what you need! Can’t beat the great location, everything you need is with in walking distance!

Love the location! Don’t love the squeaking showers and occasional cockroaches. The Marina Shores team is responsive to any needs which is great.

Just need to follow through with the garage and building maintenance updates promised- otherwise satisfied with living here at Marina Shores- also allow easier transition to a newer apartment for existing tenets instead of raising transfer fee.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Been loving it so far, definitely an upgrade from the place that we moved from. The proximity to little creek is definitely the biggest plus for me personally

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Just moved in to the apartment and so far it’s a great experience! The staff is very helpful and friendly. Great location as well - 8 min walk to the beach.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great, the kids love it here. The schools in the area are amazing and the teachers are very helpful. The restaurants in the area also give you a variety of foods to choose from.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

We have been extremely happy with the location, amenities and resident services here at Marina Shores Apartments. Neighbors have been nice.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The community is wonderful. Three dog parks, two tennis courts, swimming pool, five minute walk to the beach, beside an amazing restaurant. We love this place

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great times except that one of the power outlets in the downstairs bedroom doesn't work. Or maybe it does I apparently have no idea. Also I have enough room for my shoes.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

My husband and I love being a part of this community! Maintenance and the office are quick to respond to all requests. Our apartment is spacious and the location is unbeatable!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Just moved in a few days ago. Still getting a feel the complex, but so far everybody seems to be friendly. The fitness center is pretty new and it looks like the residents take full advantage of it.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love the location, hate coming home late having to park so far away from my apartment building. I think there should be residential passes in general and visitor parking available.

have had great experience up until the recent plumbing issues in building 2228. My bathtub and floor was filled with other residents above me's urine and poop. i asked multiple times through email, phone calls, and going to the office to see about bathroom getting cleaned was ensured someone would come Saturday or Monday. No one came i had to go to the store and purchase a cleaning supplies myself and clean the mess and air out the apartment for 3 days to get rid of smell. Got no follow up call or anything and i think it was very poor service on the staff's behalf.

This apartment is always super responsive with the maintenance requests and it's super dog friendly. The fire place is a huge bonus as well.

Friendly staff, great community for families, and great location! We are so excited to live in this area and enjoy the bay, restaurants, and new adventures!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

We have lived here for 4 years and it’s our own lil paradise. We love it here, the school system is the best!!! It is a well kept secret!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Living at marina shores has been such an amazing experience. The staff is always friendly, the maintenance crew is always around and the community is so welcoming!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice quiet community, great location, decent price, great school district, I wish it was a little bigger but the size is doable. Cabinets need to be modernized but that’s about it

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

You definitely can't beat the location of Marina Shores! A lovely walk down to the beach in the evening is an excellent way to end the day. I also enjoy watching the diverse wildlife around the apartment.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Marina shores is nothing short of amazing!! The location is unmatched and the office is great!! 5 minute walk to the beach and just minutes from everything you can think of

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The size of our apartment was even more than I expected. Not to mention, I'm absolutely obsessed with the staircase. I can see getting really comfortable here.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Living here is a blessing - the staff are friendly, easy to contact, and are simple to work with. The facilities are beautiful, being near the ocean definitely has its perks. The maintenance requests are taken care of quickly and efficiently. Rent is very reasonable for what you get. It's quiet, and safe. Sometimes the trash compactor gets full, but besides that, everything is very nice. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I just moved in on August 9th but my experience has been great. Natalia is wonderful. The community is beautiful and the neighbors are so friendly.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Wonderful apartments , awesome staff ! Great location , right by the beach an grocery store an so much more so it’s super convenient . Awesome gym an pool!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Very nice community the only problem is that they need to clean the pool more often and they that the rooms ate a little small other than that I love the community