love the community. it is convenient and easy access to all the eseential needs. The people are great and the front desk is the best around. Thanks to all that have made my move in go smooth.

I’ve been here almost 2 weeks. The bad: I think that paying over $1300/month and not having a microwave included is absurd, and that I would have to pay an extra $200 a month for that luxury. There isn’t a lot of storage anywhere in this apartment. The spiral staircase to the loft is too small to carry anything up, and the windows all need to be replaced. The Good: The location can’t be beat, which I’m sure has to do with the high price of the place. The maintenance staff is quick, friendly, and does a great job. The front desk staff is equally as helpful. The carpets are in really nice shape, and over all the community here seems to be pretty nice. No noisy or annoying neighbors that can be encountered in apartment living.

Honestly had an awful experience with old management (except for Autumn) but new management is great and Natalia is always a pleasure to work with, she has definitely helped turn this place around.

Quiet and the upgrades in our apartment are great. Looking forward to using the the pool and fitness center. Being right across from the beach is perfect

Love the new updates. Staff is helpful. Wish people would answer the office phone more often. Saw a couple bugs in my bathroom. No one called me when my water heater leaked while I was on vacation.

Good place to live. Area is cleaned. Neighborhood is nice and super close to the beach. Prices is a little high but it’s worth it being in the area. Maintenance is meh. I put in a ticket one time and they left a note saying the key doesn’t work and closed it out as if the work was done. I didn’t know until I noticed my dryer still wasn’t working.

Wonderful staff. Always get a good feeling when I go to the leasing office. Especially from Jesse. Community could use some cleaning/painting/gutter cleaning, etc.

I have enjoyed my time at Marina Shores. I have had good experiences with the staff. They are very friendly and work hard to help anyway they can!

Very pleasant! The location is the best and we don’t have a single complaint about the place, it’s worth every penny spent. We are happier here than our last place.

I love the location and the staff is always super helpful. I love that it is so close to trails and to the beach. There are plenty of local favorites within walking distance.

Location Location Location is everything to me. I absolutely love the beach and the close proximity is my absolute favorite. The staff is extremely courteous and nice.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love the location of Marina Shores. The new management company has really showed a wonderful outreach to the community by doing little things for the residents.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great location just by the beach! I moved in with my boyfriend at the time who had been here for about 6 years and I have loved it just as much!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Wonderful community ! Very quiet and peaceful. We love the area becausw it is close to the beach and the schools are top rated. We moved here from Very far away and have been warmly welcomed by the community :)

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love this place! My only thing is that if you don’t pay the twenty-five dollars to park under the building, it’s very hard to find parking sometimes by our building when we get home later at night.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I enjoy living at Marina Shores. I love the location. It is within walking distance to everything you need. The new management team has made the past couple of months enjoyable by providing us with breakfast, birthday cupcakes,& monthly activities. The staff is wonderful and always respond to my inquires in a timely manner.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Wonderful community and staff. Clean property, big units, and lots of amenities for you to enjoy. The grill station is attractive also for cookouts and quality family time.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Lived here for 6 months so far, perfect location and extremely helpful staff. Just a few minute walk from the bay front and so many restaurants. Extremely happy with my decision to live at Marina Shores!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love it here so far, The people that live here are awesome, the apartment itself has obviously been fixed up (thank you again for making this experience so positive)

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Wonderful neighborhood and great staff. They really work hard. I love walking around the grounds and bird watching. We have an adorable family of ducks in the pond that us residents love to watch!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living here. I just moved in and the apartment is perfect. Great size and location. There was no real damage that i saw moving in and i really like being on the first floor.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Could be a beautiful community. Needs better care of cleaning property. Elevator and stairs are always dirty. Friendly maintenance but takes forever for issues to be fixed. Very minimal community get togethers here.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Not bad place great location. The updates aren’t quite as nice as let on to be. The wood work is all nailed down which is good for high traffic areas they should use screws instead

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Location , location, location. Walk to restaurants. Walk to the beach. Take a walk or ride a bike on the First Landing trail. Quiet. Reasonably priced.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love the little apartment I share with my husband. We've been living in Marina Shores apartments since September of 2014 and actually plan on moving into a two bedroom apartment when our lease is up this year. The location is wonderful and we haven't had too many maintenance issues. Although, the maintenance request system could be improved. Excited to live here for at least another year ;-)