Marina Shores Apartments

Apartment is clean, safe, and at a good distance from most everything. Parking can be an issue occasionally but a walk once in a while never hurts.
Great staff. I have enjoyed living here so far. Maintence is wonderful. They come the very next day and are polite. My once but big downfall to living here is: Dog poop is still EVERYWHERE. It is always a constant burden when taking out my dog. Please enforce stronger discipline, it easily transits diseases. I wish the dog park was cleaner to bring my dog too or had more grass for my dog to play in. Instead of poop everywhere. It makes me not want to use the dog park at all.
It’s been great everyone is super friendly and respectful. Its still my first year of living at marina shores but so far i definitely don’t have any complaints.
One of the best community around here. The property management is doing a great job of informing, helping, and supporting. They washed the entire building end of the pollen season.
We love our community, from the office staff to the location. Even our dog has different doggie parks to choose from with in the community..
Very poor management company. Does not return calls and if they happen to its hours if not days later. Run down apartments with stairs falling apart, broken elevators and it's always dirty. Maintenance men walk around with blowers not actually cleaning and not respectful when you walk by them. We continue to live here for the amazing location but hate this complex. Ive never been so poorly treated by a company as here.
Enjoyed living in this park like location- near bay beach and state park and many local restaurants Great variety of floor plans and great things to do within walking or bike ride
Been great, love the folks at the front. Maintenance guys are really nice. Neighbors are great and the parking is mice as reasonable. Would like to see them add more free weights to the gym.
My husband and I love it here. The amenities and location are unbeatable. The office staff and maintenance are prompt to answer any questions or fix any issues.
I love living here. I feel like this is my little piece of paradise to come to after work. It’s nice and relaxing. The people that work here are all very nice and helpful. Thank you for making this my special place!!!