Going on 2 years here- love location- just needs some updating and sprucing up. Looking forward to the new management company making progress- such a great place close to bay, ocean and more

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Going on 6 years at Marina Shore Apartments.. the new staff and management company are amazing!They truly care about their residents and their needs

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Been a resident here for 3 months. So far Marina Shores Apartments have been absolutely wonderful. Anything you need the staff is more than happy to assist and ensure you get what you need.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Absolutely amazing staff and the property is just as beautiful! Love living here and looking forward to may years here!!! I was referred here by my boss! And I'll pay it forward and refers folks as well! Much love and respect Marina Shores!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice area, lucky to be one shore drive. However, old old apartment complex with out of date appliances, worn out cabinets and doors, and water damage throughout kitchen. TONS OF COCKROACHES. In my bedroom, as well. We keep our place in tip-top cleanliness.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love the area. Many of the units are outdated and pricey. You can hear your neighbors and people outside the window. The gym is pretty small and there are no sanitize spray bottles available to clean the equipment.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living at Marina Shores! The location is amazing. If you have children the schools are a major plus. Anytime I’ve ever had a problem they jump on it pretty quickly. Communication is really great. Highly recommend living here:

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

So far living at Marina Shores has been great. I receive timely responses from the office and I’m overall happy living here. The maintenance team is very responsive as well

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love living here!! It is so peaceful and the staff makes me feel at home. I live in a one bedroom but the floorplan makes it feel so spacious. Also the closet space is fantastic. With all the dogs running around I feel like I am in puppy heaven. You can never be in a bad mood in puppy heaven.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood. the apartment is well equiped and the maintenance service is easy to request online and fast and efficient

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The management has changed twice since I moved in (6 months ago) took forever to update the system to the new management company. Matinence sucks. Our apartment's air doesn't circulate, asked them to come and look at it and fix it; they said "close the blinds and open your doors" now we (my roommate and I) Have to have a fire most nights in the winter bc the living room doesn't get heat, and we both need heaters in our rooms.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Afraid of the next rent hike, big rain, noisy floors, leaky plumbing. But love the location and the floor plan. Will leave due to cost soon.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice apartments but small. Kinda over priced for the size. It’s a quite neighborhood. Also it’s a nice area with awesome restaurants nearby. Great school district.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The Best. Management is Fantastic. Close to beach and my job. Lots of parking. Great rates would definitely recommend others to live in this community

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love my apartment, and my neighborhood! The grounds are immaculate, and the staff are always helpful and friendly. I also love that this neighborhood is so pet friendly.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The location of Marina Shores is hard to beat. Unfortunately, the maintenance is a pain and the apartments are old so the longer you live here the more troublesome it is. I have lived in my apartment for a little over 2 years and the first year was great but the second year there were some problems and now it seems that noting I put in a maintenance request in for gets fixed. I love my apartment and don't want to leave the area but it gets a little frustrating dealing with this when I pay a lot for the rent.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I have live at Marina Shores for the last 3 years and it has been an awesome time! Great location and great property. The maintenance team is always ensuring the complex is in great condition.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Love the area and Marina Shore Apts. Not a fan of having to wait six months to transfer into a larger unit. MSA is usually quiet. Would love to see all monthly charges be on one bill or in the portal. Instead need to add what is owed in the portal and with the ConService bill.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Autumn was amazing gave us all the help we needed specially in a special case where I was coming from a different state and also she gave us a gift Basket

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love it here. It's so cute and the neighborhood is really quiet. The staff is very quick and efficient. The grounds are very well kept. It's a great place to live.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Everything about my stay has been lovely. The staff are great and friendly, and the apartment is fantastic. I'm very glad to be where I am now.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Marina shores is awesome! I love this place! Autumn was very helpful and accomodating, Thank you autumn for helping us choose our place!!!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

We have been living here for 4 years. We love the community and the staff is awesome!!! The best is being close to the bay and the neighborhood is phenomenal!!!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I have been a resident for over 6 years and I love living here! The new management is by far the best we’ve had since I’ve lived in Marina Shores

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Apartment is at a great location. The only thing is that there is dog feces everywhere since other people don’t pick up after their dogs. The dog park can use some maintenance too.