Marina Shores Apartments

Going on 2 years here- love location- just needs some updating and sprucing up. Looking forward to the new management company making progress- such a great place close to bay, ocean and more
Going on 6 years at Marina Shore Apartments.. the new staff and management company are amazing!They truly care about their residents and their needs
Been a resident here for 3 months. So far Marina Shores Apartments have been absolutely wonderful. Anything you need the staff is more than happy to assist and ensure you get what you need.
Absolutely amazing staff and the property is just as beautiful! Love living here and looking forward to may years here!!! I was referred here by my boss! And I'll pay it forward and refers folks as well! Much love and respect Marina Shores!
1 star
Nice area, lucky to be one shore drive. However, old old apartment complex with out of date appliances, worn out cabinets and doors, and water damage throughout kitchen. TONS OF COCKROACHES. In my bedroom, as well. We keep our place in tip-top cleanliness.
I love the area. Many of the units are outdated and pricey. You can hear your neighbors and people outside the window. The gym is pretty small and there are no sanitize spray bottles available to clean the equipment.
I love living at Marina Shores! The location is amazing. If you have children the schools are a major plus. Anytime I’ve ever had a problem they jump on it pretty quickly. Communication is really great. Highly recommend living here:
So far living at Marina Shores has been great. I receive timely responses from the office and I’m overall happy living here. The maintenance team is very responsive as well
I love living here!! It is so peaceful and the staff makes me feel at home. I live in a one bedroom but the floorplan makes it feel so spacious. Also the closet space is fantastic. With all the dogs running around I feel like I am in puppy heaven. You can never be in a bad mood in puppy heaven.
This is a nice and quiet neighborhood. the apartment is well equiped and the maintenance service is easy to request online and fast and efficient