Well the dishwasher didn’t work and the water came through the walls and you can’t take a bath downstairs because the water doesn’t get hot at all

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Nice area, lucky to be one shore drive. However, old old apartment complex with out of date appliances, worn out cabinets and doors, and water damage throughout kitchen. TONS OF COCKROACHES. In my bedroom, as well. We keep our place in tip-top cleanliness.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

have had great experience up until the recent plumbing issues in building 2228. My bathtub and floor was filled with other residents above me's urine and poop. i asked multiple times through email, phone calls, and going to the office to see about bathroom getting cleaned was ensured someone would come Saturday or Monday. No one came i had to go to the store and purchase a cleaning supplies myself and clean the mess and air out the apartment for 3 days to get rid of smell. Got no follow up call or anything and i think it was very poor service on the staff's behalf.

Elevator is dingy and broke repeatedly while trying to move to 3rd floor which cost me several hundred extra dollars because the move took 2 extra hours as a result per the professional moving company I hired...

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great location! Grounds are not cleaning regularly.... dog poop in grass all the time, stairway and halls covered in spiderwebs, elevator has broken parts and always a filthy floor. Maintenance takes forever to repair issues. It's been 80 degrees in my apartment for a month, many requests have been made, told I would get a ceiling fan yet we continue to suffer. Counting down months for our lease to be up so we can live where the management company cares about us and fixes the property.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

the lack of communication is pitiful, the new renovations are beyond sloppy my 5 year old could have done a better job. the staffs lack of knowledge is also concerning

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I like here but when I go downstairs it smells so bad because the tenants don’t pick up after their dogs. Also the bathroom downstairs I can’t take a bath because the hot water doesn’t last long enough. Your workers came out and checked it but they never fixed the problem

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Community is great, neighbors are awesome, saltwaterpool, so close to the bay, and to live in this stea and it be a no fly zone is just crazy.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The location of Marina Shores is hard to beat. Unfortunately, the maintenance is a pain and the apartments are old so the longer you live here the more troublesome it is. I have lived in my apartment for a little over 2 years and the first year was great but the second year there were some problems and now it seems that noting I put in a maintenance request in for gets fixed. I love my apartment and don't want to leave the area but it gets a little frustrating dealing with this when I pay a lot for the rent.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Location is excellent. Responsiveness of staff is subpar. I have made the same routine maintenance request at least 4 times and it has yet to be addressed. The restricted hours for the pool make it nearly impossible to use for individuals who work full-time. Please empty the dog litter receptacles more frequently . On-site recycling would be appreciated.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Great Area, great location for living, although maintenance needs improvement, still have a hole in my ceiling that is patched with tape, from when they came to fix my leak in my ceiling, that was over 3 weeks ago

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The management has changed twice since I moved in (6 months ago) took forever to update the system to the new management company. Matinence sucks. Our apartment's air doesn't circulate, asked them to come and look at it and fix it; they said "close the blinds and open your doors" now we (my roommate and I) Have to have a fire most nights in the winter bc the living room doesn't get heat, and we both need heaters in our rooms.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I love the area. Many of the units are outdated and pricey. You can hear your neighbors and people outside the window. The gym is pretty small and there are no sanitize spray bottles available to clean the equipment.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Just moved in a few days ago. Still getting a feel the complex, but so far everybody seems to be friendly. The fitness center is pretty new and it looks like the residents take full advantage of it.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I feel like putting paper notices in doors to get news out is not the most effective way. Especially if it is important information, such as a notice to pay rent.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I’ve been here almost 2 weeks. The bad: I think that paying over $1300/month and not having a microwave included is absurd, and that I would have to pay an extra $200 a month for that luxury. There isn’t a lot of storage anywhere in this apartment. The spiral staircase to the loft is too small to carry anything up, and the windows all need to be replaced. The Good: The location can’t be beat, which I’m sure has to do with the high price of the place. The maintenance staff is quick, friendly, and does a great job. The front desk staff is equally as helpful. The carpets are in really nice shape, and over all the community here seems to be pretty nice. No noisy or annoying neighbors that can be encountered in apartment living.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Good sized apartment with what I need. A bit dated in standard and poor insulation noticeable in the Winter. Good parking under building. Relatively quiet apart from some residents who have terribly noisy cars. Should not be allowed!

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Inside of the apartment is not the best for the price we pay. Location is good. I wish there were more grills for how many people live here..

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

I moved in and the apartment was all I expected friendly staff. There were a few marine centers problems but the maintenance team was there the next day both times.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Could be a beautiful community. Needs better care of cleaning property. Elevator and stairs are always dirty. Friendly maintenance but takes forever for issues to be fixed. Very minimal community get togethers here.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Friendly staff, also maintenance works fast. Very cool area with beach and bars around the corner, in walking distance. Unfortunately all rooms with carpet what I don’t like cuz it looks always dirty.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

Several little things around the community add up. The dog parks are disgusting with 1/2 the people not picking up after their dogs. Between that and the hundreds of pine cones there is no way for a dog to run around or for the owner to walk around with out stepping in other dogs mess. I have only noticed maintenance empty the bags and not clean out the dog parks. I’m sure the pounds of pine straw promotes fleas and ticks. I have found glass several times in both dog parks and tossed it outside the fence. The elevator in 2212 has had many issues and 3/10 times the Ground floor button doesn’t work. Nails sticking out of the floor boards on every floor walkways. Realistically paying for location proximity to the beach and local favorites. It seems the maintenance staff is behind and undermanned. The dumpster always has trash piled outside of it while there is still room and the maintenance guy I talked to said he was use to having to clean it up. Maybe enforcing the rules more and installing a camera would help or higher a door to door trash service. I gladly paid $20 a month at my previous apartment to have trash picked up twice a week from the front door. I have other ideas if you would like to contact me.

We had a rough start, but the property manager and maintenance team worked very hard to fix our issues. We are enjoying our stay here and eager to see what the future brings.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The location itself is 10/10, however the floors creak like no other and I live beneath a large family so it's been a major headache that constantly annoys me. The maintenance there is okay, sometimes it gets done right away and other times I think they may have forgotten the issue entirely.

Reply from Marina Shores Apartments

The apartment was definitely not cleaned as well as it should have been for a new move in. There is candle wax dripped down the wall as well as dirty paw prints on the bedroom wall amongst other things that were not taken care before I moved in. Jessie at the front office is great tho