Mariner Grove

4.3

4.3

We just moved in and I cannot express how excited we are to live here! We had troubles at our previous apartment and had to move very quickly. Management was nice and friendly and helped us with a smooth, fast move!
So far, everything has been amazing. The community is nice and the area is amazing! The staff has been extremely helpful about everything that has happened in the process of us moving in.
I think my favorite thing about this building is that I rarely hear any noisy neighbors. After living in a college apartment prior to Mariner Grove, it’s nice to have some privacy and be able to play my own music (and not have to listen to my neighbor’s). The only complaint I have is how maintenance requests are handled here. You never receive any communication as to when maintenance is schedule, if they came, if anything was fixed, etc.
Is beautiful and accessible, the facility and interior of the apartment are amazing. The parking area is wide, garbage collection is on time. I love this place
I’ve loved living at Mariner Grove! It’s nice and quiet most of the time. The floor plan of my unit is different but it’s perfect because the sun comes through the bedroom window at just the right angle in the morning! I love the view from my patio. The location makes it so convenient for getting downtown or even to Tybee Island!
At the time of move in the apartment was spotless. The community is super clean and is kept up to date. Staff is super friendly from front of desk to maintenance. Everyone is super friendly!
Our room wasn’t ready on move in day, but they handled it great! They offered a garage space for our stuff until our room was completed. Also, a credit was given to us for our inconvenience!
I have had such a positive experience at Mariner Grove. I have been here for roughly four years, but moving out of state. The community is pleasant and pet friendly. The staff is very friendly. I am terrible at remembering names but I believe it was Rachel who welcomed me and my dog whenever we came to the leasing office. The staff overall is very personable. There was only one time where I had an unpleasant experience with a single staff member, but the team addressed and corrected this member swiftly. Overall I highly recommend this apartment complex!!
It is a nice apartment complex and area. When I moved in there were a few things that weren't taken care of that should have been fixed from the previous tenant. However, I will say that maintenance was very quick and efficient at getting those things fixed once I informed them. Other than that it has been really great!
Just moved in a few days ago, but I’m already very impressed. It’s gorgeous here! All of the services are very easy to understand and use and we’re looking forward to meeting to people in the common areas.