Mariner Grove

4.2

4.2

Josephine
Been living here for a year now and so far so good. The only complaint I have is the rent increase was more than my husband and I expected. We renewed but hope next year increase won’t be as high as this year.
MacKenzie
Dog park could be checked again for glass, other than that it’s very beautiful, spacious, quiet and clean. I enjoy living here. The pool is also a plus.
Rachel
The gate to the dog park is rusted and broken and all they did was put a new latch on it that is half the size it should be, so it doesn't even keep the gate closed. Lights are out all along the halls and stairways, so sometimes I don't feel safe walking up my stairs at night. The strict requirements for trash collection are absolutely ridiculous. They don't care what your schedule is. If you want your trash picked up (which is a mandatory monthly fee), you have to abide by THEIR schedule. Its glaringly obvious that all they care about is signing new leases, and NOT keeping their current tenants happy. The package delivery service (another mandatory monthly fee) is a joke. Boxes and boxes are just left out in the open, and management has done absolutely nothing to handle this issue. I've had multiple tenants (including myself) tell me they have had packages stolen.
Cole
Gorgeous grounds, spacious kitchens, large parking lot, very close to downtown. The mail service is a bit annoying sometimes when a locker wont open or your package is misplaced but the front office helps sort it out quickly.
Samantha
Everything is just alright here. Residents leave trash out and all over the place all the time, the gym has machines and tvs broken at times, they claim it’s a tobacco free environment but filled with cigarette butts and the smell of tobacco, Nicole at the front desk is very unprofessional and rude. Other than that I love it here…
Olivia
The gym definitely needs an update, but my apartment is beautiful, spacious and I love the complex as a whole. It’s a plus I have friendly neighbors!
Josh
Over all we are happy with our apartment, but the noise from our surrounding neighbors is usually an issue. The hallways were recently cleaned in our building, but for some reason our hall on the 3rd floor was skipped, even though the other hall on the 3rd floor was cleaned.
William
Mariner Grove has so far been a very nice and cozy living situation. There are lots of enjoyable amenities such as the gym and a community pool. There are frequent events and food trucks that are often fantastic. The complex itself is gorgeous and the apartments are beautiful as well. I've taken one star off because there are a few shortcomings here and there. I've recieved multiple emails about maintenance cleaning that would occur in the hallways of each building, but my building remains pretty filthy, with dust and gunk built up on the floors and steps leading to my apartment. There have been other issues in the past, such as missing equipment in the gym and mail piling up on the floor of the mail center which is outdoor and accessible to anyone who drives up to it. Regarding maintenance requests for my apartment, sometimes they're on top of it and sometimes it takes more than a week for anyone to show up. I wanted to give 4 stars because overall, it's pretty great living here!
Rachel
Living here has been really great! The trash concierge is so nice. I wish the cardboard box area was cleaned more often and there was recycling for items other than cardboard.
Richard
It was a fairly smooth process but the key cards were not available and there were a couple things not working in the apartment like window and bedroom door