Had a ruff time finding an apartment till i found out about mariners green !!! I soooooo love it out here!!! Rental staff soo helpful i would recommend this complex to anyyyyybody!!

The staff is always friendly and so are the neighbors! My son loves seeing all of the dogs at the dog park and he also loves the playground! We love it here!

It has bern great living here at Mariners Green. The staff is friendly and answer all my questions. The maintenance is quick to attend to any problems. The grounds are kept up well. The rooms are quite large compaired to other apartments nearby that cost more. You really do get your moneys worth. Thanks Mariners Green.

I have enjoyed living here staff is very friendly. Very comfortable environment and I can see myself living here for awhile. I highly recommend Mariners Green.

Great apartment. But one kitchen counter top is not attached and doesn’t have a cabinet...very odd and not helpful in a small kitchen with little storage. One of the outlets in the living room doesn’t work. But otherwise great apartment

They went the extra step to help to me. And I’m forever grateful. The apartments are being upgraded and they look marvelous. The complex is well kept whenever there’s a issue it’s handled. I recommend Mariners Green to anyone looking for a well kept, friendly, and great apartment.

The community is absolutely great! Very accepting dog breed wise which makes me happy! We are enjoying being here so far! We are excited to be here !

Reply from Mariners Green

Always giving a very good stuff on residents, the experience on my apartment complex has been great. Very friendly staff. I really appreciate the warming welcome to the complex

Reply from Mariners Green

Other than a few mistakes from the contractors, we love our new apartment! We’ve had a great time beginning to unpack and look forward to truly personalizing our new home.

Reply from Mariners Green

The experience at Mariners Green has been good. The staff is very friendly and the complex stay quiet most of the time. I love how pet friendly they are.

Reply from Mariners Green

The neighborhood is very quiet. I love the location, everything I need is close by. The staff here have been helpful with any questions or issues I have.

Reply from Mariners Green

I love the amenities here at Mariners Green! It’s just enough for me and my daughter. Washer and dryer included in the place is a plus!!!!!!

Reply from Mariners Green

I really love this community. It’s quiet for the most part, has nice amenities, and the staff are friendly. The neighborhood is very pet friendly which is wonderful. I worry the price of living is going up rather quickly for what you get out of it, but I suppose that is beyond a tenants control.

Reply from Mariners Green

It has been amazing living here. The amenities at Thisbe apartment complex are wonderful. It isn’t in a great location in Newport News. The neighbors are wonderfully.

Reply from Mariners Green

I love my new community. I have not been here long but so far I am very happy and looking forward to being here for a while. I have met 2 of my neighbors.

Reply from Mariners Green

I love the area, it’s quit and real nice and the neighbors are nice and friendly, the kids love going to the pool and the park, the only problem is maintenance takes a couple days to get to my unit

Reply from Mariners Green

Move in was a breeze! The location is ideal for anything you would want to do. Awesome restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and museums are all right around the corner. The residents here are friendly and there is a wide range of ages from college kids toyoung families to retired folks. I feel safe and welcomed here.

Reply from Mariners Green

This complex Ian in a great area, surrounded by many restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations. The apartment complex is very clean and well kept.

Reply from Mariners Green

So far so good. We’ve only been here for a few days but love it. Great dog park and quite neighbors. Management was very friendly and thorough with going over the lease.

Nice community and super awesome staff! Maintenance staff are super nice and always prompt. Would for sure recommend to friends and family. Thank you!!

Reply from Mariners Green

This is my first apartment. The experience I had was welcoming and I will refer friends and family to the Mariners Apartment residency. The office help was very guiding and informative and the complex is kept well mannered.

Reply from Mariners Green

I have been living at Mariners Green, for many years. The staff is Great. They are always friendly, helpful and have treats if you have a pet. If you have a problem with anything in your apartment, they come and fix it. The grounds look nice and are taken care of.

Reply from Mariners Green

I have not had any problems living here. I find the neighborhood is quiet compared to most apartment complexes. The office staff is always friendly and love the dogs!

Reply from Mariners Green

We enjoy living here! It's a great location, we love having a pool and grill in the back and the table and chairs were also a nice addition. The staff members are also very helpful and friendly!

Reply from Mariners Green

The apartment community is clean and for the most part quiet. It has upgraded appliences in it at a reasonable price. Very convient location.