Mariners Green

I’ve been living here for almost 2 years now. I really enjoy it here. It’s pretty quiet, animal friendly, and located in a great spot. The office and maintenance team are all very nice. I enjoy it here as well as my pets.
My experience out here has been great, haven't experienced any problems with the community or management. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone
Everyone at the office has been super nice from the start. Even through this COVID pandemic they remained professional. The apartment is clean and cozy.
Everyone is very sweet and welcoming at all times! They really make you feel like family! They are available and go out of their way to assist and help you when needed!
I love that I’m able to contact the office whenever I need too. Everyone in the office is really nice. I love that this is a open dog community.
A good place to live! And great office staff and good management. Very quiet place as well. Also has onsite laundry but the washers flood the floors in there.
Beautiful apt. Everything brand new! Love it ❤️ Parking was great. Great neighborhood and pet friendly. Staff was so nice and welcoming! Will definitely recommend.
1 star
The walls are very thin, my neighbor above me walks very hard and you hear squeaking all times of the day. I regret moving here. I've only been here 29 days.
Nice quiet community with polite staff. Clean and manageable grounds. Up to date facilities. Nice job doing remodeling and adding washer and dryer to the apartment.
Been here since October so far loving everything about this place staff is very friendly and helpful. Every time I have a question it is properly answered