Mariners Green

4.4

4.4

Jessica
So far it’s a great place to live. I love the dog park. I go there two to three times a day so my do can use the bathroom. The neighbors I have met are friendly too

Melinda
Rent is about to go up over $300. I have many people as of lately moving out. The walls are super thin. I can hear everything that is said and done from my neighbors apartments.

Makayla
I have lived here for a full year now! During the past year I have only ever had pleasant encounters with the staff and was able to meet and get to know my neighbors well. I am very pleased with the professionalism and their willingness to go the extra mile for their residents.

Diamond
It's going well so far. Maintenance issues get done quickly. Walls are a little thin but nothing super crazy. The pool is open which is a plus. We love it here so far.

Verified Resident
We’ve loved living here! Overall very pleased with the staff & facilities. We live on the second floor, and have never had any issues with noise. We do wish that we would have opted for an in unit washer & dryer, as it’s a hassle to bring it all the way to the laundry room. We’ve also enjoyed the pool this summer, although you do have to pay a fee for visitors to come with you.

Teaven
I love how everything (stores. Workplace, etc ) close by! Nice area to be in. Recommended for those who want to save money when going to different places.

Audra
I really enjoy being a resident. I have never lived any where that the other residents are so friendly and look out for each other. I love that the community is so animal friendly and I love seeing all the animals on a daily basis

Gloria
We're happy in our home and with our neighbors. We have been blessed with new neighbors that have been helping us when we asked, we feel that we have been very lucky to have such a wonderful extended neighbors ❤

Brittany
Great apartment!! No complaints Sarah is amazing !! I moved in July 1 I had some minor things that needed to be fixed and they fixed them! It’s very nice here

Hollie
I’m so happy here! This is my first apartment and everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful. Moving in was fast and easy! Happy to call it home!