Mariners Green

4.4

4.4

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly and willing to help with any problems or questions you might have. maintenance is always on top of their calls and it’s truly worth the price to live here.
Been here almost 2 years now. Everyone in the office is very kind (bonus the actually remember who I am). Maintenance is very timely as well, I definitely plan on renewing next year!
I like my apartment and the area I live in, but my downstairs neighbor keeps me up most of the night by slamming his doors in the bedroom and wake me up. It’s now 1:44 am and he just woke me up out of my sleep. I only have a couple more hours be he starts playing his music. I really like it out here.
It’s only been a few days, but so far we are incredibly happy here. The apartment is amazing!! Getting this place was such a great process and Jody in the office is so wonderful. We are happy to be residents here.
My experience has been fine so far. No major complaints. The neighborhood is super quiet and people seem to stay to themselves, which is awesome.
I lived here 26 years ago and decided to move back because I loved it here. The community is quiet and it still look nice with the renovations. I love it here.
Its a place to call home for the moment. Squeaky ceilings, among other things are pressing my nerves. Overall maintenance/ office staff are friendly and the best. Thank you
The neighborhood is nice and the management and maintenance staff is great. The only real negative is that the walls are thin. We’ve heard our next door neighbors talking, playing music, watching tv, etc. We watch tv with headphones on in our bedroom to cancel it out. We had neighbors on the other side who had a dog that would bark for hours starting at 6 in the morning. Luckily I only use the second bedroom as an office when my step kids aren’t here and I could wear headphones. Other than that, we really like it here.
I have lived here for 5yrs or so and have enjoyed it. The staff is very kind and helpful. The maintenance staff is always quick and prompt with any repairs that may arise.
I love it here very peace and quiet I would recommend these apartments to anyone who want to say here neighborhood is nice and so are the people!!!!!