Friendly environment when a problem occurs they fix it right away this all together is a home the gym computer labs and everything is easy accessible

For where Market 100 is located and how close it is to Georgia Southern University, the prices here are reflective of the service we are given most of the time. However, it is a big plus to live somewhere so cheap and so close to campus.

Amazing this is a very friendly place to live and the property Is always clean I love ur here I would most definitely recommend this property to others

Reply from Market 100

"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Market 100

Pretty good apartments. Management is okay, they are as flexible as they can be. Quiet area surprisingly considering it’s mostly college age students.

Reply from Market 100

Great staff! They are very kind and considerate. Always very warm when they greet you. Great location for a college student also. Close to everything.

Reply from Market 100

The apartments are very economical and they give utilities free. Their maintenance services are prompt and everything has been good so far! I like the fact that a police car is always there so it feels safe.

Living here has been a great experience for me it gave me a chance to meet new people and do new things market 100 is a good place to live not only for college students but for other people too I enjoyed my stay

Well maintained apartments. Staff are approachable. Close to the university, which would be an advantage. The apartment has good amenities too.

This experience has been one of my most interesting. There are days where I am not happy with my living experience due to staff or a roommate that I may have. But when I stick to myself and hide in my room I feel alright! :)

Reply from Market 100

I haven’t lived here long but so far I am enjoying living here so far. The staff is really friendly are always eager to assist me when I go into the rent office. They are also very accommodating and understanding.

Reply from Market 100

I really enjoy living at the market 100. For startes the apartments are nice. The kitchen & washing room were up to my standards. I love the training & computer room as well.

Reply from Market 100

I love it here actually feels like home i never had to make a complaint about loud noise everything is always fixed in a reasonable amount of time and the staff are very cooperative

Reply from Market 100

the resident feedback has been really ok. only the customer service of the attendants needs to be increased because they can be really unapologetic at times. I like the fact that the response time for maintenance is always very fast and the environment is also quite clean. There should also be a better way of pairing up apartment mates

Reply from Market 100

I have had my ups and downs. Hopefully my transferring to a new u it will fix the problems i have had. The office staff is nice with the exception of one person. Ali and Meredith always have handle everything I a timely fashion

Reply from Market 100

I liked it out here . We had good memories but I think I’m ready to move in a real apartment. It’s very quiet and clean here so we really have no complaints.

Reply from Market 100

This is a standard apartment. It’s not the best, but it’s not awful. The apartment that I was placed in had pre-existing damages. I wish the apartment came more updated. Management is pretty nice.

Reply from Market 100

I been in my apartment for only 4 months and absolutely love it. I have great roommates who I get along with, it’s peaceful, so peaceful I renewed my lease!

Reply from Market 100

Great place for the price love my roommates and the invronment chill and laid back! If you ever need to live on a budget and don’t mind other people then market 100 is for you!

Reply from Market 100

The staff are phenomenal and very helpful. I am just moving in and look forward to the experience. I love the fact that the atmosphere is diverse and not just college students. It is a family environment as well.

Reply from Market 100

Everything had been alright while living at Market 100. The staff are nice and caring. They have many fun events free goodies as well. The only complaint i would have is the noise levels can get really loud thursday through the weekends.

Reply from Market 100

When I first moved in I was in the worst apartment possible. I had never seen something so disgusting in my life. However when I went to management, about to ask for my money back and live somewhere else, they found me a somewhat better place and it’s been ok. I don’t stay very often because the place doesn’t smell good but it’s somewhere to call “mine” for a few months. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Market 100

Great place to live if you’re a college student. Close to campus, smaller Walmart, variety of restaurants, and walking distance to several walking trails. Very friendly staff!!

Reply from Market 100

the facilities is good and the staff are supportive. The environment is nice and good for the students. Security is also good. Glad that i choose market 100 among all these housings.

Reply from Market 100

I love it here. The rent is cheap and the people at the front office is very helpful. Maintenance people are very genuine when it comes to repairing anything that goes wrong in my apartment.