It's a great place to live at. close to the Walmart neighborhood , close to restaurants . Nice neighbor hood to live in. Quite place Great location

Reply from Market 100

The staff are very nice and willing to help at any given time. My move in went very smoothly even though U had to call a couple times to get my roommate info

Reply from Market 100

it is very good place to sleep eat and relax. the food is super dupper good and i like to eat a whole lot of food every single day. this place is just the best

Reply from Market 100

Enjoyed my experience here at Market 100 for the past 2 years. Great memories. Staff and maintenance are very friendly and helpful. Love the pool.

Reply from Market 100

My only issue is the bugs... I keep my apartment pretty spotless and no matter how much Riad I spray, the bugs just keep coming back. I hate that. I don't do bugs, especially roaches.

Reply from Market 100

The staff and the people are amazing this was a great experience to have living out here on market 100 I can see my self living here longer.

Reply from Market 100

I love it. The community is nice, it’s very quiet and the pool spot is amazing. I love living here and my roommates are very fun and it was a great experience. Great people skills.

Reply from Market 100

Its ok, it started out a little rough but it got better towards the end. Nice staff. Needs to redo parking lots. It also needs basketball hooops.

Reply from Market 100

Enjoy living here, but some residents need to take into consideration that they have neighbors! Loud music & partying all ours of the night during the week are an inconvenience to those who have to work the next day.

Reply from Market 100

Living at market 100 for almost 3 years, I have to say that I couldn't have selected better living arrangements within the statesboro area. The staff is wonderful and the apartments are very hospitable.

Reply from Market 100

very good environment, good hospitality, good community, good ambience with swimming pool, gymnasium, good celebrations with food, good housing with reasonable rents and good service as always.

Reply from Market 100

I had an ok experience. It would have been better if I had better roommates or no roommates at all. There were also kids across from me that egged and threw things at our apartment and repeatedly looked in our windows and tried to wnter our apartment. My roommates have four dogs two of which are not allowed to be here that tear up everything and bite a few times.

Reply from Market 100

I Love Market 100 From The Apartments to The Pool To the Gym ... it would Be A wonderful experience if it’s your first time wanting to try it out

Reply from Market 100

For the most part good experience. Maintenance is fast, front desk is always helpful. Gym has a lot of broken equipment. Fellow residents can sometimes be loud.

Reply from Market 100

I’ve been here ever since August. Everything is still nice, it’s mostly just a few neighbors that are loud sometimes but it’s nothing I can’t really handle.

Just renewed my lease for the third year in a row! Staff and maintenance are very friendly and always accommodating. Good place for fur babies.. love my little porch that overlooks a lush variety of plants and bamboo. Gives it a very peaceful vacation feeling!

Love it here very affordable and pet friendly. Super close to campus if you are a student but not too far from everything even though a small town

I'm enjoying living here with my dog. It's beautiful, and pleasant to live here, and the people that I've met are very friendly. Thank you for keeping the apartment community clean.

Awesome environment for living with lots of facilities. It’s near with all required places with decent distance from Georgia Southern University.

My roommate is very annoying. She smokes in the apartment. She brings a lot of guests and create noise all day. My previous experience in Market 100 was good, but now it is horrible.

Friendly environment when a problem occurs they fix it right away this all together is a home the gym computer labs and everything is easy accessible

For where Market 100 is located and how close it is to Georgia Southern University, the prices here are reflective of the service we are given most of the time. However, it is a big plus to live somewhere so cheap and so close to campus.

Amazing this is a very friendly place to live and the property Is always clean I love ur here I would most definitely recommend this property to others

Reply from Market 100

"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Market 100

Pretty good apartments. Management is okay, they are as flexible as they can be. Quiet area surprisingly considering it’s mostly college age students.