My experience, has been very fair so far. I’ve had minor issues but they weren’t big deals, living here wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

Great living and nice apartment...... I love the pool area, and the grill is great to use as well.... I would suggest that anyone live here by a lot of great restaurants

This is a great way to earn amazing rewards for almost NOTHING. Just complete a few tasks along with leaving feedback about them & BOOM here’s your REWARDS! 😁

Overall it’s been a good experience. The first few months I had dreadful roommates but now i have great roommates which makes things better. I think the apartments could use some updating. And there are many residents with pets and of course their pets use the restroom so i think it should yards, flower beds should either be cleaned by maintenance or it must be a requirement for those residents with animals to clean up after their dog uses the bathroom. It was kind of embarrassing when my parents came to visit and there were piles of poo all in the straw beds and on the grass 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reply from Market 100

Lived here for 2 years and I have few complaints. Some apartment places may be slightly nicer, but they cost about double. Before I moved here, I was told "you get what you pay for", but I think that you actually get plenty extra that makes it even more worth it. I could never find an apartment of this quality for this price anywhere else -Statesboro or otherwise. Yet, it also includes furniture, wifi, and unlimited utilities. Cabinets could be updated and vents should be cleaned, but those are my only minor issues. If I'm staying in Statesboro, will absolutely be resigning here for a third year.

Reply from Market 100

So far it has been amazing everyone is very welcoming. The staff is just amazing they are very kind and I feel really appreciated and I just love staying out here so far it's been amazing

Reply from Market 100

Quiet neighborhood with stuff to do. Apartments are good sizes and everything is all inclusive so I don't see how you could go wrong. The worked with me on moving in with short notice as well!

Reply from Market 100

I like living at Market 100; the staff here are friendly and kind, the activities they have are fun, and the neighborhood is pretty quiet for the most part.

Reply from Market 100

The office workers are nice. However the apartments dont look like the show one they show you when you come at first. My hardwood floors are covered in paint and when I told the office it was just said that the painters dont cover the floors and all of them have paint in them.

It’s been fun but I must run. It’s a great community but it’s a lot going on within your own apartment. I’m still thinking about renewing my lease.

Reply from Market 100

I haven't been here very long, almost a week to be exact, but so far I like it though. Great location. Roommate matching. Amenities. Nice leasing agents. Can't complain.

Reply from Market 100

The biggest benefit is knowing that a problem is on its way to being resolved. It’s comfort for me knowing that there is someone to talk to who understand

Reply from Market 100

So far so good! The area is quiet and my roommates are great! All the management members I’ve talked to have been wonderful as well. Maintenance did an inspection not too long ago and fixed any issues we had.

Reply from Market 100

Love it here just moved in and already feel at home. I love my neighbors and everything is peaceful and quiet my roommate is really cool too ! Love using the clubhouse great gym and access to so much

The staff is amazing and my bed is super comfy. This is my first apartment by myself and living here made it an easy and comfortable transition.

Extremely happy with my decision to renew my lease. Maintenance has been helpful lately and doing their best to accommodate. Staff is also very friendly! Only thing I would mention is the growing number of families in the community, therefore the noise of the neighborhood has shifted a bit (i.e. children and babies up late nights or early mornings)

They are actually reasonable and cheap here with it all bein inclusive the staff are really cool and events we have here an giveaways are nice im still tryin to get a shirt

Reply from Market 100

Soo far this place is awesome very hands on and time management is amazing, it’s quiet and that always have little things going on. Good place to live.

Reply from Market 100

Staff here is pretty understandable when it comes to rent, work orders, and things of that nature. Over all , it isn't a bad place to live with . It is adorable for sure .

Reply from Market 100

My dryer and internet are wonky at best. Um the buds cut off is way too early. Haven't really meet anybody here so still doesn't feel line a home for me.

Reply from Market 100

I had a problem with noise from my neighbors. So I complained about it, and Market 100 tried to solve it. I am not sure whether noise problem has been solved entirely, since it is still early stage. But I am happy that they take actions regarding this.

I’ve really enjoyed living here. The staff are really nice and I like the quiet neighborhood. I like that they have fun events year round for the residents as well!

Residents are very loud at night and stomp loudly above. Stray cats outside. Front desk is always helpful with packages. Police car is safe.

I have enjoyed my experience here for my 3rd lease now. Overall, neighbors have been friendly and the noise has been at a minimum. The staff are wonderful as usual and are still as generous as ever when it comes to their grill outs and social events.

Overall is a great place to socialize and make new friends. The staff is very professional but are also cool and let loose. You get what you pay for and then some, all how you make it :)