The staff are phenomenal and very helpful. I am just moving in and look forward to the experience. I love the fact that the atmosphere is diverse and not just college students. It is a family environment as well.

Everything had been alright while living at Market 100. The staff are nice and caring. They have many fun events free goodies as well. The only complaint i would have is the noise levels can get really loud thursday through the weekends.

When I first moved in I was in the worst apartment possible. I had never seen something so disgusting in my life. However when I went to management, about to ask for my money back and live somewhere else, they found me a somewhat better place and it’s been ok. I don’t stay very often because the place doesn’t smell good but it’s somewhere to call “mine” for a few months. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Market 100

Great place to live if you’re a college student. Close to campus, smaller Walmart, variety of restaurants, and walking distance to several walking trails. Very friendly staff!!

Reply from Market 100

the facilities is good and the staff are supportive. The environment is nice and good for the students. Security is also good. Glad that i choose market 100 among all these housings.

Reply from Market 100

I love it here. The rent is cheap and the people at the front office is very helpful. Maintenance people are very genuine when it comes to repairing anything that goes wrong in my apartment.

I love it at Market 100 y’all are absolutely the best I’d recommend this place to anyone y’all have great amenities and are always helpful and very friendly thanks for all you do

I don’t even know how to first of all describe how awesome the staffs at market 100 are. I sent in my application Wednesday and I moved in on Saturday since I was urgently in need of a place. That helped me saved the money I supposed to spend in a hotel. Overall it’s a decent and very quiet environment.

I like it a lot here at Market 100 my roommates are very cool. I love that market 100 sends emails about everything so that I know about mail, events and information.

Great way for students to have money , affordable living . Mostly quiet neighborhood. Maintenance could be a lot better. Also management could be a lot better. But besides that my living here was okay . Helped me save a lot

I enjoy living at market for the low price and the amenities it comes with. It is very convenient for me since I live close to campus and my job.

I had some problems with neighbors, but market 100 solved it when I told them. So I feel pretty good now. I think they should perform an annual cleaning of common space. I am leaving here for 1 year now, I regularly clean the common space but yet it needs professional cleaning.

I have only been here about a week now. I love it. Small things in the house need repairing but its nothing major. It is just the right size. I have ran into so many people know and haven't seen in a while. I love the location because when I rather take a walk than drive, lots of places are close by. I'm very satisfied so far.

Reply from Market 100

I really like the price and what I get for it . I love my walk in closet and everything. The bathroom is a little small but my roommates are cool. Need some stuff fixed but other than that no issues so far

Everything has been great so far, only thing I should have done differently was to choose to live on the second floor, other than that. My roommates are cool and so are the neighbors. Reallly beautiful sunrise view when I wake up early in the mornings.

Good maintenance service. People respond quickly. I had a good experience since I moved in. The front desk staff are responsive. I renewed my lease for another year.

Walls are too thin. My neighbor is very loud. Basketball goals are broken. Tanning bed broken when I last checked. I like the actual apt its self. My 5yr old son lives with me and as there are NO family oriented apts in stateaboro it would be nice for one of the older complexes like market 100 have a playground. There is plenty of student housing in statesboro

My experience, has been very fair so far. I’ve had minor issues but they weren’t big deals, living here wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

Great living and nice apartment...... I love the pool area, and the grill is great to use as well.... I would suggest that anyone live here by a lot of great restaurants

This is a great way to earn amazing rewards for almost NOTHING. Just complete a few tasks along with leaving feedback about them & BOOM here’s your REWARDS! 😁

Overall it’s been a good experience. The first few months I had dreadful roommates but now i have great roommates which makes things better. I think the apartments could use some updating. And there are many residents with pets and of course their pets use the restroom so i think it should yards, flower beds should either be cleaned by maintenance or it must be a requirement for those residents with animals to clean up after their dog uses the bathroom. It was kind of embarrassing when my parents came to visit and there were piles of poo all in the straw beds and on the grass 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reply from Market 100

Lived here for 2 years and I have few complaints. Some apartment places may be slightly nicer, but they cost about double. Before I moved here, I was told "you get what you pay for", but I think that you actually get plenty extra that makes it even more worth it. I could never find an apartment of this quality for this price anywhere else -Statesboro or otherwise. Yet, it also includes furniture, wifi, and unlimited utilities. Cabinets could be updated and vents should be cleaned, but those are my only minor issues. If I'm staying in Statesboro, will absolutely be resigning here for a third year.

Reply from Market 100

So far it has been amazing everyone is very welcoming. The staff is just amazing they are very kind and I feel really appreciated and I just love staying out here so far it's been amazing

Reply from Market 100

Quiet neighborhood with stuff to do. Apartments are good sizes and everything is all inclusive so I don't see how you could go wrong. The worked with me on moving in with short notice as well!

Reply from Market 100

I like living at Market 100; the staff here are friendly and kind, the activities they have are fun, and the neighborhood is pretty quiet for the most part.