Great place to live very quite perfect spot in town close to everything you need. Hospital is directly across the street from us. Apartment is very clean and everything actually works.

Accommodating staff, close to GSU campus (with free shuttle) and quiet neighborhood. Monthly prizes given to residents and a rewarding points system that tracks your community engagement. Good overall!

I love it here great people all around i would recommend market 100 to everyone families college students and anyone who needs a affordable place to stay to get on their feet

very nice, enjoy the quiet community. Super friendly with pets and has lots of events for residents. would recommend to any college student.

Reply from Market 100

Third year living at Market 100! Definitely the most affordable place in the Boro & close to GSU. The staff and maintenance are always accommodating & are extremely supportive of my furry family. Happy to call this place home while I’m in the boro!

My resident experience has been excellent! Anytime I have a concern I can bring it to the staff and they handle everything with care. Nerve had to second guess the staff, they are awesome.

Just too noisy and loud here Can't rest,too much in and out all night long,strangers walking in out of the apartment .Can't rest ,I work all day and come home to noise

Alright experience!!! For my first time moving to Statesboro. I was kinda skeptical about wen we were first moving in but it turns out to be aight. But there roommate matching is horrible 🤦🏽‍♀️.

I love how effecient the people respond. I have had just one issue here that hasnt been resolved. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Other than that a great experience.

I love Market 100! They have the best prices and services. Maintenance is prompt and the staff at the leasing office is warm and friendly. A police officer lives in my block so I cannot imagine it to be any safer than that!

I seriously love my community in my apartment. Everyone is very friendly and everyone is cognizant of their surroundings so there are zero noise complaints.

Had terrible roommates who left the entire apartment in shambles, not really happy with living arrangement right now. Can't beat those Market prices though😒

I LOVE MARKET 100 BECAUSE ITS THE MOST AFFORDABLE PLACE TO LIVE IN STATESBORO! AFTER SEARCHING FOR MONTHS AFTER MONTHS, I WAS ABLE TO FINALLY FIND A PLACE I CAN CALL HOME!

Reply from Market 100

very friendly environment, nice staff, close and convenient for classes even without the bus. The interactive events the staff has with the tenants gives a good community feel too.

Reply from Market 100

I love the neighborhood and the people here. Being close to campus, it is providing us with a convenient location to reside. Provision of the shuttle service is awesome

Reply from Market 100

LOVE Market 100! Staff at the office is always nice and will assist with any questions or concerns! Love this place and would recommend to anyone around looking for an affordable apartment to rent!

Reply from Market 100

the place is nice when people mind there own business but other then that its awesome and great have no promblem with the neighboors when there not around

Reply from Market 100

My roommates and I have had problems with our apartment since move in day and trying to voice our problems was such a hassle. And they have a bad German cockroach problem.

Reply from Market 100

Despite the reviews upon coming here, living here is not bad at all. Its very quiet and rooms are pretty spacious for the most part. Besides the balcony not being up to par i'd recommend.

Reply from Market 100

Love staying here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool area is amazing and i love the fact there's a drink machine in the club house lol so i can just walk up there and get a Coke when i need one. Market 100 is a very good place to live!!!

Reply from Market 100

I just moved in about a week ago everything had been good so far love the walk in closet, but wish they had a shuttle that ran Friday’s, and the bathroom was a little bigger.

Reply from Market 100

I love it here, the staff is always happy and ready to help. The gym is great it open 24 hrs and it also have a tanning bed, my niece and nephews really enjoy their new home

Reply from Market 100

It's been a great experience so far. The staff is very friendly and they respond in a timely manner when having any issues. They have kept in communicate when dealing with matinence issues.

Reply from Market 100

The office is really nice and the apartments are good. The only downside would be they can be a little loud sometimes but that’s a risk with apartment living. Otherwise they’re great.

Reply from Market 100

Market 100 is really good they take a lot of complaints and seemingly do their best to fix stuff. The location is really good there is lots of good places in walking distance