Market Square Tower

Overall its a great place to live. NO regrets on moving here as of now. There are a few things that could run better but overall Im still happy here.
Customer service and attention to detail can be improved. The building amenities are plentiful but management has done a poor job communicating with residents.
Wonderful place to live with awesome views! The staff is attentive to your needs and are always available. The amenities are a huge plus as well and the gym is conveniently located for use anytime of the day.
I love Market Square Tower, the staff makes you feel like family, and the cleanliness of the building is outstanding. Love the amenities and two pools!
Awesome experience with the leasing staff and owner, they have huge plans for the future of luxury living for downtown Houston. Can’t wait to move!!
Excellent living quarters and amenities. Prime location in the arts and theater district. Parking garage, valet, and concierge are added bonuses.
The pandemic has definitely taken away from the benefits of living Downtown. Just a few months ago, the streets were filled with people ready and waiting to socialize over drinks, music, and great food. There were festivals and parades within walking distance, and the worry of commute was a thing of the past. Now, the streets are empty, bars and lounges closed for good, and restaurant menus are minimal if any. Our amenities here at MST have been closed, minimized, and now opened but no visitors allowed and social distancing enforced. While I’m very happy about the enforcement of distancing during these scary times, the amount of rent that I’m paying monthly does not coincide with what I am getting these days. While I was willing to pay this much rent on 1500 sq. ft of space, I have truly developed cabin fever in this small space with nowhere else to go. Ownership was reluctant to lower rent (even without any amenities available), and have gone so far as to fire the entire management team! This is the management team that has done their best to keep residents sane and create a sense of community during this pandemic. Our residents have truly come together as a Family under this management team. (I was here before they were brought in. Believe me, it was a haven for basketball groupies, Instagram model wannabes, girls gone wild pool parties, and rule breakers who kept the pool closed every other day due to forbidden broken glass and smoking). Management cleaned these reckless residents out and built a safe, respectable community. I am not sure if this will continue now that they are being let go. At this point, I really don’t know if the benefits of living Downtown and the associated price point will continue to make sense. It was good while it lasted.
I absolutely love living at market square tower. The amenities are amazing, especially the gym and sky pool. I would definitely recommend this place to perspective tenants.
The apartment is all we wanted! 😍😍. All the amenities are what makes it worth it to stay here. Amazing restaurants in walking distance of the home!
I love it her. Great area, Great people, Wonderful feeling, I love the pools, so close to everything. Some days I don’t even leave the building.