Excellent quality and design, great location and getting better, nice, helpful staff. If only we can tone down those dang trains that blow their horns all night long..

The place is beautiful and the service is excellent. It is a great place for a pet owner; the staff is very considerate of my small dog. It is also very convenient for downtown restaurants and Minute Maid Park

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very nice place to leave, security is important to me and this place always make me feel secure because the security staff is very responsable.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Everyone has been great this far. My moving was easy and Swift everybody was adhering to my needs I was able to get a storage downstairs which accommodated my other needs.

Reply from Market Square Tower

great building, excellent amenities. Love that it is located right in downtown with easy access to I10 and 45. Looking forward to a great year at Market Square!

Reply from Market Square Tower

I'm extremely happy and excited to be apart of this community and have enjoyed pretty much everything about Market Square Tower, the valet, and the restaurant.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Wasn’t the smoothest move. Was told my keys would be at concierge in the morning. Showed up and concierge was not aware and no keys were left. Delayed my movers

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love almost everything about this place. The amenities are incredible, staff is so accommodating, and overall, the it's a fabulous place to live. I wish the virtual golf was more accessible and the other amenities had longer hours. That and the fact that I can hear my neighbors at times are the only downsides to living here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Living here at Market Square Tower has been excellent thus far not a single complaint. The property is well kept, the staff is super friendly and residents are very respectful to each and the belongings

Reply from Market Square Tower

Concierge and valet staff are awesome! Super helpful and very friendly. My only complaint is the door in MST parking level always gets stuck. Oh and I hate that guests get charged to valet

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love everything about the apartment with two exceptions. High turnover with leasing staff and managers as well as the lack of free valet for guests (like every other high rise downtown!!!!).

Reply from Market Square Tower

It is a very nice community with many amenities. The pools are beautiful. The game room is lots of fun. It is a safe and secure environment.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Excellent living here. Real concierge that do a fantastic job. Friendly valet, beautiful units, unbeatable location access to anywhere out of the city.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The market square towers has been very good so far. Great move in deals and very accommidating. I look forward to my move in date february, 5.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Only 3 days in but the staff is very friendly and welcoming, easy move in, love the amenities and easy access to local downtown spots. I had some concerns about moving from a townhome to an apartment but this feels like home.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Absolutely amazing amenities and service. Security is top top notch, I couldn’t ask for better. I’ve been able to say that I feel safer here then I even do in the country in small town brenham

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love living at MST. The amenities, location and walkability downtown makes it perfect for us. We love living in a hi rise and being able to leave and know our home is safe.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Service is excellent and the amenities are first class. Everything is right at hand and the environment at Market Square Tower is very much top of the line

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great modern safe apartment with spectacular amenities in the heart of the theater district. Very respectful and accommodating staff. Very helpful concierge.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Place is very good quality, staff is very kind and gentle. Over my expectations in regard of quality and attention. Clean, also vallet parking staff is very kind.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love it here especially the basketball court. You’ll find me there 2-3 times a day. Location is great, walking distance to many bars and restaurants.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It’s great here and the staff was s great too. Our dogs made the dog of the month club and we were super stoked about it. The dogs couldn’t help but to brag about it

Reply from Market Square Tower

Most wonderful home in all of the United States and Texas! Phenomenal Amenities, Perfect Layout, VIP Establishment, Best of the Best Area, Building, and Home, Absolutely Incredible! 💚

Reply from Market Square Tower

This apartment is by far the most luxurious. I enjoy every aspect of it and all of the amenities that are included. The staff is also very friendly

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far so good ! Front desk and Emily was great , awesome amenities and great place to live,, location is a plus as well . Concierge just a little slow on responds and real pricey for residents that rent amenities .. other than that my experience has been great so far