Great location and facilities Staff are friendly and helpful Professional organization Receiving parcels is efficient and well managed Storage area is well designed

Reply from Market Square Tower

Moved in the beginning of January. So far so good! The leasing staff is scarce, and hard to get follow-up on, but the valet staff is absolutely excellent and they are all so friendly. One of the security staff made an unnecessary comment towards one of our guests one night. The building is beautiful and the amenities are excellent.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I LOVE this building, the neighborhood and the concierge/valet teams! Building has every amenity you can think of and there are lots of community events. Our floor is fully occupied, but rarely do you see the neighbors and you don’t hear them ever. This is by far our favorite luxury building we have lived in in Houston.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I have truly enjoyed my experience here at MST. This is a truly unique community with incomparable amenities. Resident Services, Concierge, and Maintenance staff are always pleasant and smiling. New management has truly ‘cleaned up’ the place by eliminating unruly residents who were not courteous to others by breaking community rules. Also, having Coterie Restaurant and CVS attached to the building Makes things very convenient. The location is Everything. I am looking forward to renewing my lease if they are able to accommodate my new space needs.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love how clean you keep everything! Absolutely love the flower arrangements at the front desk! The people who work here are so friendly and accommodating! You’re a five star place!!! Love the heated pools, too!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Dillon was very knowledge. He knew the building well and gave us a tour of everything we wanted to see. Signed a lease that day and look forward to moving n in January

Reply from Market Square Tower

Market Square tower is beyond amazing. No other apartment complex can compare. It has so many amenities and upscale features. In addition the rooms are very chic and absolutely stunning.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We enjoy all the amenities that Market Square Tower has to offer, especially the community events. The staff has been very friendly and always willing to help out. Our only complaint is that the pools are not heated.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I haven't lived at the property long but so far we love it. Although i haven't been here long I can honestly say that i feel at home already. I appreciate the convenience of the location and although it is in between to busy roads you can hardly tell being its tucked away. So far I'd definitely recommend this complex to friends

Reply from Market Square Tower

Apartment and amenities are second to none. Convenient location in the heart of the theatre district. Feel safer with the security and concierge services.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Absolutely AMAZING! So glad we found this place. MST has it ALL. The amenities... the staff and the location are THE BEST! It’s Truly home sweet home.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great staff. Great amenities. Nice neighbors. Beautiful interiors. Some issues with the plumbing but we still love it here. Grouchy security guard.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Everything has been great so far, the staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are phenomenal. It’s a very clean building. Our unit is perfect for us, very spacious and nice. I like that you can’t hear other tenants around you.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great Idea awesome stuff I freaking love this go MST I’m gona win this even if it’s not a competitive I honestly have no idea how this works

Reply from Market Square Tower

Perfect. Friendly Concierge, Brilliant lease office, maintenance team does work very quickly. Amenities so nice. Only one thing that some elevators sometimes not working

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far it looks amazing. Will update after I have spent more time here. Looking forward to using the wonderful amenities, and meeting all my neighbors.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Well, I love the staff( you know who you are) and love the amenities. Also, the neighbors are really nice too. I really like the security that Market square provides. Maintenance is also very helpful. Mailroom staff really great at communicating, since I not there everyday. Regards, Beth R. Erdy

It has been a hassle free experience since we've moved in last march. Every employee is very nice and knowledgeable which makes any issues brought to them resolved in a timely matter.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It’s been great so far! Market Square Tower covered the moving company which was so helpful because I’m 7 months pregnant and that would’ve been difficult.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Nice place to live. Nice concierge and office manager and valet. I love amenities at the building, pool looks amazing. Nice locations, not far away from my office

Reply from Market Square Tower

I've been here since 2017 when it was still being finished. Since day one staff has always been top notch. Real valet service.. real concierge, timely maintenance crew... Wouldn't line anywhere else love the location, people and building add the amenities and I can't see how you can lose...

Reply from Market Square Tower

We have lived in this building just over a month. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the building is second to none in this sub-market. We couldn’t be more happy about our decision to live here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love this community! Perfect neighborhood, beautiful property! Love all the amenities. Community has all kinds of events for residents. Walking distance to tons of bars and food halls. There is also a dog park right across the street.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Incredible Residence in downtown Houston - Location says it all - close to all the amenities. Lots of great restaurants and walking distance to Minute maid ballpark.

Reply from Market Square Tower

This place is going down hill very quickly. The management and the people who works in the leasing office are very rude!! The manager never ever try to talk to us and we’ve been trying for a year now. No email respond, no calls nothing at all. I started to think that she’s a ghost employee. The 2 people that works in the leasing office are never friendly at all. The girl even take her shoes off like she is in her house. When ever you ask them for something they say I’ll look into and never hear from them ever again. One of the concierge Jorge he’s the best employee in this place together with the maintenance and cleaning personnel. They are the most friendly people in this place. We’ve trying to talk to the leasing people about renew the contract but it seems like they don’t or want to take the time to look into our rate or options. Anyway that’s a shame that in a beautiful place like Market Square Towers there are people working who think they are better than the residents who pay they check.