So far it looks amazing. Will update after I have spent more time here. Looking forward to using the wonderful amenities, and meeting all my neighbors.

Well, I love the staff( you know who you are) and love the amenities. Also, the neighbors are really nice too. I really like the security that Market square provides. Maintenance is also very helpful. Mailroom staff really great at communicating, since I not there everyday. Regards, Beth R. Erdy

It has been a hassle free experience since we've moved in last march. Every employee is very nice and knowledgeable which makes any issues brought to them resolved in a timely matter.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It’s been great so far! Market Square Tower covered the moving company which was so helpful because I’m 7 months pregnant and that would’ve been difficult.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Nice place to live. Nice concierge and office manager and valet. I love amenities at the building, pool looks amazing. Nice locations, not far away from my office

Reply from Market Square Tower

I've been here since 2017 when it was still being finished. Since day one staff has always been top notch. Real valet service.. real concierge, timely maintenance crew... Wouldn't line anywhere else love the location, people and building add the amenities and I can't see how you can lose...

Reply from Market Square Tower

We have lived in this building just over a month. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the building is second to none in this sub-market. We couldn’t be more happy about our decision to live here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love this community! Perfect neighborhood, beautiful property! Love all the amenities. Community has all kinds of events for residents. Walking distance to tons of bars and food halls. There is also a dog park right across the street.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Incredible Residence in downtown Houston - Location says it all - close to all the amenities. Lots of great restaurants and walking distance to Minute maid ballpark.

Reply from Market Square Tower

This place is going down hill very quickly. The management and the people who works in the leasing office are very rude!! The manager never ever try to talk to us and we’ve been trying for a year now. No email respond, no calls nothing at all. I started to think that she’s a ghost employee. The 2 people that works in the leasing office are never friendly at all. The girl even take her shoes off like she is in her house. When ever you ask them for something they say I’ll look into and never hear from them ever again. One of the concierge Jorge he’s the best employee in this place together with the maintenance and cleaning personnel. They are the most friendly people in this place. We’ve trying to talk to the leasing people about renew the contract but it seems like they don’t or want to take the time to look into our rate or options. Anyway that’s a shame that in a beautiful place like Market Square Towers there are people working who think they are better than the residents who pay they check.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Concierge is great, George and Zula are absolutely incredible. Wish management was a bit better. Had issues moving in and issues throughout living here thus far.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Move in was really badly botched - no communication, apartment not ready and comedy of errors. Management said they took responsibility, but no real responsibility from Laura - no apology, no personal accountability. Dylan and Tohan are great and tried to help, but no real leadership from mgmt. I hope the move-in is not a reflection of the living experience.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Kyra loves living at MST! The apartment is absolutely beautiful, safe and I feel very comfortable having her live there. It is very convenient and luxurious.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love the amenities and downtown living. On my first day living here I utilized the basketball court and the gym. The second morning I relaxed in the sky lounge and caught up on some paperwork. Hoping to catch a few rays and entertain some guests at the pool soon. Also Astros have day game Thursday. Might walk to the game. Endless possibilities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST, this property is really nice, and has lots great amenities. Glad my husband & I choose MST to be our resident. Dylan our leasing agent, he did a great job. He made sure everything we needed was taken care of in a timely matter. Concierge & Valet do a great job too. Resident Service is really awesome department, I want to thank Tohan she is really a great employee, she is your go to person. She is very helpful & cares about your needs. Glad she is an amazing part of the team.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I personally only have one issue living here at MST. Since I live on the 5th floor with a tarriers, unfortunately someone feels need to make it there personal ashtray. Other than that the experience living here is great!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love our apartment, the views are great, the staff is above and beyond. We have dogs and the park across the street is so convenient. I would have gave 5 stars if the rental rates were so all over the place. Example: We were set to pay one rate then our agent was out the day we were suppose to sign our least, then we were out of town the following day he was back in the office and because we signed the lease a week later our monthly rental rate went up by almost $200!! We would have rather paid our original "quoted" price and paid more for the prorated month because we would have saved close to $2800. Dylan tried helping us out by backing it up to our original quote but they wouldn't allow him... I feel that each apartment should be at a set price or if you're told one price they should honor it. Besides that the apartment and staff itself are 5 STARS!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great location! The building itself has so many amenities offered, its a plus being located in downtown- especially if you're commuting in the area to work.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very happy. Well-maintained, excellent/professional staff. Great location. Very happy with the quality of the units too. Quiet, pleasant neighbors.

Reply from Market Square Tower

A couple of complications moving in. Tags for the parking garage still done work and the apartment needed a few things fixed when we moved in but other than that it’s been ok.

Reply from Market Square Tower

"A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of having a restaurant & CVS on our first level. I would highly recommend MST to my friends and family.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Greatest experience here at Market Square Tower. Conveniently located downtown and accessible to everything around. Top of the line amenities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It has been great staying at market square tower. The view,the staff and the people living there makes this place a dream come through. It could get a little too crowded at times but overall great place.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great place to live! Friendly people, sweet and very nice! Good workers. Clean environment! Trash is very under control. People are very generous keeping the music volume low.