Great modern safe apartment with spectacular amenities in the heart of the theater district. Very respectful and accommodating staff. Very helpful concierge.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Place is very good quality, staff is very kind and gentle. Over my expectations in regard of quality and attention. Clean, also vallet parking staff is very kind.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love it here especially the basketball court. You’ll find me there 2-3 times a day. Location is great, walking distance to many bars and restaurants.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It’s great here and the staff was s great too. Our dogs made the dog of the month club and we were super stoked about it. The dogs couldn’t help but to brag about it

Reply from Market Square Tower

Most wonderful home in all of the United States and Texas! Phenomenal Amenities, Perfect Layout, VIP Establishment, Best of the Best Area, Building, and Home, Absolutely Incredible! 💚

Reply from Market Square Tower

The reason I no longer give 5 stars is due to all the recent changes. I hate to complain but I must speak my concerns. My guests no longer feel welcomed here. It's a chore for me to even have visitors. There's no reason my guests should have to pay to see me or be greatly inconvenienced by having to search through the parking garage for a spot or park on the street. And if they are in the garage, I almost always have to walk down to help them find their car when they leave because it's confusing. I can come into the building on the floor where I park. They cannot (for obvious reasons). The problem is, they can't get around as easily and so they become turned around or lost. So, having visitors has become a burden for all involved. This is especially disheartening since I was sold this as an amenity, which helped me with my decision to choose this property and location. "Complementary Valet for you and your guests!" I feel like a victim of "bait and switch". We appreciate protection as well as putting residents' needs first. But we need our guests to feel welcomed. And I'd like to not get stressed and frustrated each time I have a visitor because he/she can't navigate the parking. That should be the least of our worries for a peaceful and fun visit. If a recommended donation is needed from our two guests at a time per resident max, $5 is a lot more reasonable than $20. Besides 50 ppl paying $5 each is a lot more profitable for valet than 5 ppl paying $20 each, since no one wants to use the valet anymore. Unless the interest has shifted to downtown traffic instead of your residents and our guests. I hope that's not the case. I just started using valet again myself because I felt pressured to tip every day due to the app provided. I was recently informed about the VIP app which doesn't prompt payment or tips. The parking is my primary issue, although there are others. I'm pleased with the monthly functions added, but there is no food. Coming from work, most have not eaten by 6:30P. You don't want residents drinking on an empty stomach. If I go home to eat, chances are I'll stay there and drink the liquor I've already paid for. The lack of food is the primary reason attendance is so low at the events. When there are at the least light bites, attendance improves. You can't serve liquor without offering something to eat. That's just irresponsible. Even for discounted prices, if necessary. Another example is, what happened to the restaurant opening? What is the status?

Reply from Market Square Tower

This apartment is by far the most luxurious. I enjoy every aspect of it and all of the amenities that are included. The staff is also very friendly

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far so good ! Front desk and Emily was great , awesome amenities and great place to live,, location is a plus as well . Concierge just a little slow on responds and real pricey for residents that rent amenities .. other than that my experience has been great so far

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love it very friendly place fantastic location best in Houston!! Gym is fantastic amenities are second to none prompt and responsive management it truly is a great place to call home!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The concierge staff is excellent. They are always quick to help you with anything you need and always with a smile. They even take the time to get to know each resident by name.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great service. The leasing agents and Concerige are amazing! Beautiful property and with superb accommodations. Helpful and accommodating maintenance staff

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST has the potential to be an amazing property. Unfortunately, there is a problem with cleanliness and residents following rules. Also, the leasing office staff appears to be hired for their looks and not their intelligence. The leasing staff is unresponsive and ill-informed on the policies they are enforcing. The property could be much cleaner. It never smells clean. The restaurant, downstairs, is still in progress. It was supposed to be completed in the Spring. I would like it if we could do more staff appreciation. I believe the majority of the staff’s encounters with residents may be negative and when residents need to complain. I’d like to do quarterly staff appreciation parties...maybe in the ballroom. Speaking of ballroom, and other amenities, the fees to reserve these areas is too expensive. The rent is high enough to cover any damages to the rooms...and any extra would be covered in the deposit. I love that we are a nonsmoking property, but it is evident that people are not going to stop smoking. Could we reserve the rooftop parking garage for smoking? They need somewhere to go, instead of sneaking all over the property to smoke. We could try it out for a while and see if it minimizes the rule-breaking. Thanks for giving residents a voice!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Everything is amazing, but sometimes I have to make a request few times to make it happen. Kate was Awad one, she should be back. Thanks a lot

Reply from Market Square Tower

Beautiful modern facility with incredible amenties. Once past the paperwork required, move-in went well and the office was helpful with packages and the freight elevators.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love the amenities. Management and concierge have been great. Moving in was an easy process. Great view from my apartment. The walkability is great. I am glad I moved here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love the valet and amenities floor. Quick to respond to work order requests. Love that the CVS finally opened and awaiting opening of new restaurant on the first floor.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love the location, the staff, and the amenities!! You can't beat the Houston Downtown Theater District or Historic District. Everything you need is right here!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The amenities and views are the best ever. You feel as if you’re on vacation when you step into your home. I can’t wait to sit out on my patio and have friends over to entertain in my lovely apartment home.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Absolutely love living here and do not plan on moving anytime soon. The amenities are unparalleled and definitely do not go to waste. Security is of utmost importance and there is absolutely no concern for that here. the concierge and valet staff are the Creme de la creme!! Contact me if you're looking to move here!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great amenities without an additional fee. Newer complex. 24hr concierge. Nice valet. 2 pools that are heated. Expensive. Office could be better abput answering emails

Reply from Market Square Tower

No consistency in concierge staff. Ironic that valet staff seems to be more consistent and competent at role. Constant package pickup issues should be a red flag for management.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love MST, service is great, concierge and valet, amenities are awesome and the new CVS is so convenient! We would not want to be anywhere else.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great expiring living here so far. The concierge team is great. Opportunities to improve...Golf simulator always seems to be broken. Personal poolside speakers and music rules continue to be broken.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Beautiful apartment and amenities. Super helpful staff and great location. Have been here almost a year and haven't had any problems so far.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Houston's premiere luxury apartment tower. The ideal move to introduce oneself to the city and downtown core, and all it has to offer. Would not want to be anywhere else.