Excellent living here. Real concierge that do a fantastic job. Friendly valet, beautiful units, unbeatable location access to anywhere out of the city.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The market square towers has been very good so far. Great move in deals and very accommidating. I look forward to my move in date february, 5.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Only 3 days in but the staff is very friendly and welcoming, easy move in, love the amenities and easy access to local downtown spots. I had some concerns about moving from a townhome to an apartment but this feels like home.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Absolutely amazing amenities and service. Security is top top notch, I couldn’t ask for better. I’ve been able to say that I feel safer here then I even do in the country in small town brenham

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love living at MST. The amenities, location and walkability downtown makes it perfect for us. We love living in a hi rise and being able to leave and know our home is safe.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Service is excellent and the amenities are first class. Everything is right at hand and the environment at Market Square Tower is very much top of the line

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great modern safe apartment with spectacular amenities in the heart of the theater district. Very respectful and accommodating staff. Very helpful concierge.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Place is very good quality, staff is very kind and gentle. Over my expectations in regard of quality and attention. Clean, also vallet parking staff is very kind.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love it here especially the basketball court. You’ll find me there 2-3 times a day. Location is great, walking distance to many bars and restaurants.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It’s great here and the staff was s great too. Our dogs made the dog of the month club and we were super stoked about it. The dogs couldn’t help but to brag about it

Reply from Market Square Tower

Most wonderful home in all of the United States and Texas! Phenomenal Amenities, Perfect Layout, VIP Establishment, Best of the Best Area, Building, and Home, Absolutely Incredible! 💚

Reply from Market Square Tower

This apartment is by far the most luxurious. I enjoy every aspect of it and all of the amenities that are included. The staff is also very friendly

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far so good ! Front desk and Emily was great , awesome amenities and great place to live,, location is a plus as well . Concierge just a little slow on responds and real pricey for residents that rent amenities .. other than that my experience has been great so far

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love it very friendly place fantastic location best in Houston!! Gym is fantastic amenities are second to none prompt and responsive management it truly is a great place to call home!!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The concierge staff is excellent. They are always quick to help you with anything you need and always with a smile. They even take the time to get to know each resident by name.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great service. The leasing agents and Concerige are amazing! Beautiful property and with superb accommodations. Helpful and accommodating maintenance staff

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST has the potential to be an amazing property. Unfortunately, there is a problem with cleanliness and residents following rules. Also, the leasing office staff appears to be hired for their looks and not their intelligence. The leasing staff is unresponsive and ill-informed on the policies they are enforcing. The property could be much cleaner. It never smells clean. The restaurant, downstairs, is still in progress. It was supposed to be completed in the Spring. I would like it if we could do more staff appreciation. I believe the majority of the staff’s encounters with residents may be negative and when residents need to complain. I’d like to do quarterly staff appreciation parties...maybe in the ballroom. Speaking of ballroom, and other amenities, the fees to reserve these areas is too expensive. The rent is high enough to cover any damages to the rooms...and any extra would be covered in the deposit. I love that we are a nonsmoking property, but it is evident that people are not going to stop smoking. Could we reserve the rooftop parking garage for smoking? They need somewhere to go, instead of sneaking all over the property to smoke. We could try it out for a while and see if it minimizes the rule-breaking. Thanks for giving residents a voice!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Everything is amazing, but sometimes I have to make a request few times to make it happen. Kate was Awad one, she should be back. Thanks a lot

Reply from Market Square Tower

Beautiful modern facility with incredible amenties. Once past the paperwork required, move-in went well and the office was helpful with packages and the freight elevators.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love the amenities. Management and concierge have been great. Moving in was an easy process. Great view from my apartment. The walkability is great. I am glad I moved here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Love the valet and amenities floor. Quick to respond to work order requests. Love that the CVS finally opened and awaiting opening of new restaurant on the first floor.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love the location, the staff, and the amenities!! You can't beat the Houston Downtown Theater District or Historic District. Everything you need is right here!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The amenities and views are the best ever. You feel as if you’re on vacation when you step into your home. I can’t wait to sit out on my patio and have friends over to entertain in my lovely apartment home.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Absolutely love living here and do not plan on moving anytime soon. The amenities are unparalleled and definitely do not go to waste. Security is of utmost importance and there is absolutely no concern for that here. the concierge and valet staff are the Creme de la creme!! Contact me if you're looking to move here!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great amenities without an additional fee. Newer complex. 24hr concierge. Nice valet. 2 pools that are heated. Expensive. Office could be better abput answering emails