I personally only have one issue living here at MST. Since I live on the 5th floor with a tarriers, unfortunately someone feels need to make it there personal ashtray. Other than that the experience living here is great!!

We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.

We love our apartment, the views are great, the staff is above and beyond. We have dogs and the park across the street is so convenient. I would have gave 5 stars if the rental rates were so all over the place. Example: We were set to pay one rate then our agent was out the day we were suppose to sign our least, then we were out of town the following day he was back in the office and because we signed the lease a week later our monthly rental rate went up by almost $200!! We would have rather paid our original "quoted" price and paid more for the prorated month because we would have saved close to $2800. Dylan tried helping us out by backing it up to our original quote but they wouldn't allow him... I feel that each apartment should be at a set price or if you're told one price they should honor it. Besides that the apartment and staff itself are 5 STARS!

Great location! The building itself has so many amenities offered, its a plus being located in downtown- especially if you're commuting in the area to work.

Very happy. Well-maintained, excellent/professional staff. Great location. Very happy with the quality of the units too. Quiet, pleasant neighbors.

A couple of complications moving in. Tags for the parking garage still done work and the apartment needed a few things fixed when we moved in but other than that it’s been ok.

"A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of having a restaurant & CVS on our first level. I would highly recommend MST to my friends and family.

Greatest experience here at Market Square Tower. Conveniently located downtown and accessible to everything around. Top of the line amenities.

It has been great staying at market square tower. The view,the staff and the people living there makes this place a dream come through. It could get a little too crowded at times but overall great place.

Great place to live! Friendly people, sweet and very nice! Good workers. Clean environment! Trash is very under control. People are very generous keeping the music volume low.

Fantastic apartment tower with incredible amenities in the heart of the arts/cultural district in Houston. Stood strong during Hurricane Harvey. Excellent proximity to Houston Ballet.

The experience has been really great so far, the staff is very helpful and friendly every time I see them. The package system and mail is easy to use and access.

Only been in the apt 1 week. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Have met a few residents who have been in the building 1-2 years, all of whom were very friendly. Top deck pool can get a bit busy at sunset, with what appear to be a large large number of guests, but after 8pm seems to quieten down. Security are present across the building and seem very conscientious. Games room is great, perhaps some of the very young kids in their should be supervised. I love air hockey, but the puck is missing :-). Otherwise its lots of fun in there. Haven't had chance to use all the other facilities yet, but looking forwards to my time in this apt.

I'm in the early stages of moving to MST, however, my experience so thus far has been amazing! Dylan and Trestin have been a joy to work with. Their customer service is head and shoulders above any one else I've dealt with at other hi-rises in Houston.

i wish i would have gotten a crash course in living here, but the staff is incredible and does everything they can to help. I have been very pleased in their support.

So far so good. Been here an entire week now. Move-in was pretty easy with a reserved slot at the loading dock and a reserved freight elevator. Already had a great prompt response from the service crew (Fabian) on installing another towel rack. Our apartment is super quiet - a big deal for me as I'm a light sleeper. We love the location and our view to the SE of downtown and Minute Maid Park - looking forward to our first fireworks!

I am 8 days into Market Square Tower now and I have no complaints. I must commend this community on its elevator response times and elevator waiting area cleanliness, drink selections in the coffee machines and cleanliness in the gym. I will update as time goes on.

Great experience being introduced to MST. The walk through when I first arrived blew me away with the amenities. Great location right in the middle of Market Square.

Sasha from the leasing office is amazing. She has made my MST experience very welcoming and easy! She is a great property manager and a great representation of the community!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great experience. Highly recommend. Very clean. Need to reach 140 characters which is super annoying. Close to cvs. Nice pool. Nice location

Reply from Market Square Tower

Moved in and fridge didn’t have water and ice working. The next day the washing machine wasn’t working the first time we tried using and the wine cooler isn’t working either

Reply from Market Square Tower

The staff is very helpful and has made moving into the building a breeze! The amenities are mind blowing and the other residents are incredibly friendly.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Awesome experience! Only thing missing is a way to connect with other residents. The Poker room gets no use b/c residents can't coordinate.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far has been great!! Staff is very helpful and have been there when I've needed them. I get my keys soon so I'm sure I can add more once I've lived there a while

Reply from Market Square Tower

Lived here since 2017 when it was still under construction. Has been and remains a 1st class residence. Staff, maintenance, amenities all top notch.