Market Square Tower

4.5

4.5

All good! I appreciated Ahmad who helped a ton whenever I was moving in - I don't interact with the new staff very often but I am satisfied so far!
I’ve lived here for a little over half a year and so far it’s been the best decision I’ve made! Love everything about it, the staff is very helpful! Conner asst mgr and Rob property manager are awesome and a pleasure to work with!
I really love the building, amenities and units. You definitely get what you pay for here. I don’t like the neighborhood - it’s very boring and you have to drive everywhere for anything.
MST is a great place to live. Management has continued to upgrade and maintain the amenities. When minor maintenance issues arise the technicians are quick to address them. There are welcomed food trucks and community events. Overall, our neighbors are quiet but friendly. I love living here.
MST is the definition of Luxury downtown living and I know this because I have lived at another high rise in downtown Houston and there is truly no comparison
Nice property, but lots of areas and amenities are in disrepair or inoperable. (I hear new management may be addressing this.) Poor enforcement of Covid-related policies. Gym is rarely sanitized or clean. Paint peeling on walls in common areas. New management recently took over, so here’s hoping things improve.
Generally nice, but we’ve had our truck broken into in the garage, neighbors above who smoke on their balcony and have pitched their cigarette butts down - landing on our balcony and burning a hole in one of our chair cushions, and a dog that urinates on our balcony from above.
Everything has been as expected or better. Only recommendation would be to give new tenants a “tour” upon move in. Was a little confusing locating entrance from parking garage and had to ask neighbor when the trash room was located. (Minor issues)
This is the best place to lease in Houston for sure. We had a easy transition and just want to relax in the safety and convenience that this building.
Friendly community with professional staff members. Response time in prompt. Common areas are well maintained and valet service is very accommodating. Thank you Market Square.