So far has been great!! Staff is very helpful and have been there when I've needed them. I get my keys soon so I'm sure I can add more once I've lived there a while

Lived here since 2017 when it was still under construction. Has been and remains a 1st class residence. Staff, maintenance, amenities all top notch.

Excellent resident services, wonderful amenities! The leasing office staff were responsive and helpful both before and after move in. It's a lovely place to live.

Good environment, secure access, perfect location. Security is very important for me and l can see security access in good performance staff same.

The building and location are incredible. The residents and the early closer of the amenities are the only reason I did not rate my experience higher.

Great complex but maintenance really sux, spa bath not working 3 weeks, sauna closed but working due to bad refit of aromatherapy room still waiting!

Reply from Market Square Tower

just moved in and beside the loud neighbor it has been good. location is key and everyone seems to be friendly. the pool and work out room and nice as well.

Reply from Market Square Tower

maintenance has gone down drastically along with security the garages are dirty filled with paper and trash it’s unfortunate such a great building the up keep of it has gone done.

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST is a great place to live. The Amenities are amazing. One thing I would like to see is the leasing staff being more prompt to replying to emails or calls. Also, when a decision needs to be made, have the staff trained so they don’t have to ask the leasing manager for simple things.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Haven’t been able to gage my living experience as yet being I just moved in not to long ago but so far so good. The residents are mostly friendly the concierge do a outstanding job. Hoping as time goes on things continue to look up.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very good so far. Staff is warm and helpful. Had a couple minor inconveniences, but generally, everyone does what they can to help which I appreciate. Would definitely recommend to friends looking for a new apartment in Downtown Houston.

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far 5 months in and 0 problems. Great experience at MST. Amazing staff. Top security as well. The main reason I moved in location. I want to say everything is close by and to go visit friends and family outside of Houston only 30 away or less.

Reply from Market Square Tower

New management is AMAZING! Shout out to Treston and Laura! Management, Concierge and Valet continue to exceed expectations and contribute to a phenomenal living experience. Thanks everyone!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Beautiful apartments, especially those with balconies. Amenities are second to none. Love the rooftop cantilevered pool, fitness room, movie room, and all the other fun amenities within the building.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very friendly and responsive staff. Flexible in showing me the unit, assisting with move, and completing paperwork. Good, prompt communications via both phone and email.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Excellent quality and design, great location and getting better, nice, helpful staff. If only we can tone down those dang trains that blow their horns all night long..

Reply from Market Square Tower

The place is beautiful and the service is excellent. It is a great place for a pet owner; the staff is very considerate of my small dog. It is also very convenient for downtown restaurants and Minute Maid Park

Reply from Market Square Tower

Very nice place to leave, security is important to me and this place always make me feel secure because the security staff is very responsable.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Everyone has been great this far. My moving was easy and Swift everybody was adhering to my needs I was able to get a storage downstairs which accommodated my other needs.

Reply from Market Square Tower

great building, excellent amenities. Love that it is located right in downtown with easy access to I10 and 45. Looking forward to a great year at Market Square!

Reply from Market Square Tower

I'm extremely happy and excited to be apart of this community and have enjoyed pretty much everything about Market Square Tower, the valet, and the restaurant.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Wasn’t the smoothest move. Was told my keys would be at concierge in the morning. Showed up and concierge was not aware and no keys were left. Delayed my movers

Reply from Market Square Tower

I love almost everything about this place. The amenities are incredible, staff is so accommodating, and overall, the it's a fabulous place to live. I wish the virtual golf was more accessible and the other amenities had longer hours. That and the fact that I can hear my neighbors at times are the only downsides to living here.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Living here at Market Square Tower has been excellent thus far not a single complaint. The property is well kept, the staff is super friendly and residents are very respectful to each and the belongings

Reply from Market Square Tower

Concierge and valet staff are awesome! Super helpful and very friendly. My only complaint is the door in MST parking level always gets stuck. Oh and I hate that guests get charged to valet