Wonderful staff, wonderful building, wonderful residents! Great place to live. I love it here. All the staff has been super helpful, the building is gorgeous and I hate leaving.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I looked at over a dozen apartments before deciding on MST, and few came even close to the class, and amenities MST has to offer. The Resident Services team genuinely wants to help in anyway they can, which is a rare thing to see these days.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Well I am still very new but it is nice to see that this type of community connector exist for tenants. I am excited to be in the downtown area so I can take advantage of all that's around.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Market Square Tower is an astonishing location all the way from the amenities to the friendly staff. Everyone here at this location strives and goes over and beyond the normal to make sure you have everything you need taken care of. It truly is a friendly and wonderful community.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Awesome community with great amenities. Staff is attentive and motivated. The property is kept in good clean environment. Security and concierge is a must!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The staff are so generous and helpful. Anytime we have any questions they are always there to answer. The entire building is always clean and attractive!

Reply from Market Square Tower

I am so happy with my experience at MST. The building and amenities are beautiful and the staff is incredible. The location is phenomenal as well, I love my community!

Reply from Market Square Tower

The staff here are very genorous and helpful. The building is always tidy! Concierge is always there to answer any question needed. Pet friendly.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Clean, great layouts, great service and incredible ammenities. I would recommend MST to anyone looking for a fun fresh community in the heart of Downtown. Not to mention this place doesn't flood and you don't have to pay property tax.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Service is amazing and really appreciate the office staff . They have always been most cordial and willing to work with any issues we might have.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Market Square Tower is a luxury apartment building with an unrivaled amenities floor and extremely helpful concierges. You wouldn't even need to leave the building to have an amazing quality of life.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Overall, this is a great community to live at. The only downside is that the amenities close way too early, even on weekends. Specifically, the conference room and gym. These should be accessible a bit later than 11pm.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Tremendous community. Love this place Waiting for unit to be finished. Great Wall space for my artist to be creative. Blank canvas awaiting our creativity.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Ammeneties delayed. Friendly staff. Floor artwork incomplete. Beautiful building that was very thought out by design team. Spacious floor plans.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Good program for residents to gain points for things they need by doing the thi gs they already do in their normal everyday life. Its just learning to how to use.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I feel like home here. The staff is the best, extremely kind and helpful, they would bring the moon down if I asked them to. And the amenities are out of this world

Reply from Market Square Tower

The late night staff could use some hospitality training. Not trying to be rude, just sucks to come home to. Also, valet should be available until later in the evening

Reply from Market Square Tower

This building has the best amenities out of any other High-Rise in Houston. The staff and concierge are amazing! I would highly recommend this property to any of my clients and friends.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Hands down MST is hands down the Best place to live in Houston. From the ammenities to the prestigious service. I will definitely be living here for years to come.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Excellent staff and great amenities! As a resident, I am very happy with the services as well. My favorite part are the beautiful views from the balcony!

Reply from Market Square Tower

Staff and amenities are awesome! Really enjoying the hassle free living here. We never have to leave to get everything we want, movie theater, golf, pool

Reply from Market Square Tower

This place is great so far. Friendly staff and the building is very well maintained. The front desks response to issues is prompt and resolved quickly.

Reply from Market Square Tower

While I haven't moved in yet, many of my friends have and I am beyond impressed. The people who work there are extremely friendly and the building is stunning.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Community is awesome so far. The staff has gone above and beyond to make everything feel welcome, especially the concierge and valet. They have done an awesome job

Reply from Market Square Tower

Friendly and responsive staff, lovely apartment and amenities, great location in downtown Houston - walk to work, restaurants; bars - great addition to downtown