Market Square Tower

Wonderful staff, wonderful building, wonderful residents! Great place to live. I love it here. All the staff has been super helpful, the building is gorgeous and I hate leaving.
I looked at over a dozen apartments before deciding on MST, and few came even close to the class, and amenities MST has to offer. The Resident Services team genuinely wants to help in anyway they can, which is a rare thing to see these days.
Well I am still very new but it is nice to see that this type of community connector exist for tenants. I am excited to be in the downtown area so I can take advantage of all that's around.
Market Square Tower is an astonishing location all the way from the amenities to the friendly staff. Everyone here at this location strives and goes over and beyond the normal to make sure you have everything you need taken care of. It truly is a friendly and wonderful community.
Awesome community with great amenities. Staff is attentive and motivated. The property is kept in good clean environment. Security and concierge is a must!
The staff are so generous and helpful. Anytime we have any questions they are always there to answer. The entire building is always clean and attractive!
I am so happy with my experience at MST. The building and amenities are beautiful and the staff is incredible. The location is phenomenal as well, I love my community!
The staff here are very genorous and helpful. The building is always tidy! Concierge is always there to answer any question needed. Pet friendly.
Clean, great layouts, great service and incredible ammenities. I would recommend MST to anyone looking for a fun fresh community in the heart of Downtown. Not to mention this place doesn't flood and you don't have to pay property tax.
Service is amazing and really appreciate the office staff . They have always been most cordial and willing to work with any issues we might have.