Market Square Tower

I love it her. Great area, Great people, Wonderful feeling, I love the pools, so close to everything. Some days I don’t even leave the building.
Amenities are great, valet is great, services are great. Asian lady in management is a bit rude and harsh with some residents. A couple of the concierge employees are a bit lazy. Lack of apartment leeway during pandemic (as in lack of available resources and rent breaks for residents) makes it difficult to justify staying here considering the lure if living downtown is now nonexistent and makes this location virtually worthless, not to mention that the main point of living here (the great amenites) are off limits to residents and guests alike. A rent break should have been given for that fact at the very least. Regardless of this fact, they were unable and unwilling to lend aid and/or compensation to residents during the pandemic. Also, why they have us paying $4,000 to end our lease early due to this pandemic is also highly irritating. The least they could have done was be lenient on this matter. This is unacceptable and looks greedy to me and many others I have talked with that live here. We are moving out due to this and other reasons. The plumbing for the kitchen sinks are also installed in a way that, periodically, a truly horrendous smell of sulfur and rotten eggs is released into my 800 SQF unit and is unbearable. It lingers for hours, despite opening our balcony door wide and lighting candles. The staff blame it on grease. It wasn't until the third time calling maintenance in for it that they admitted it was gas. The smell is also unacceptable but clearly it is just something the residents have to endure during their lease here. The non-smoking policy is also not enforced. Our nextdoor neighbors smoke week constantly and while it doesn't usually bother me, it not only stinks up the entire floor but the smell also manages to seep into our unit. We thought our stay here would be wonderful compared to our other leases due to the price point and location, however this has not been the case at all. I hope they will be able to improve in the future. We have ended our lease early for these reasons.
I love being so close to all our favorite places. The staff is so great and I love being at the pool! Living here has been a wonderful experience
I am so excited and happy to be here. I love amenities and services over here. I requested maintenance after move in but it takes a little longer than I expected I hope they make it faster especially after move in because during that time people are tired and moving exhausted and they really need quick respond. Staff are very professional in our first experience and helpful. Valet guys are very helpful and nice.
Everyone has been so nice and helpful! They have been great about showing us around and explaining everything. It was also very convenient to have the freight elevator.
Great except for the neighbor that smokes weed daily. The smell goes through the halls and in our apartment. Other than that, the concierge, valet, and office teams are great!!
We moved in April 28th. Everything has gone as close to perfect as possible. The property team including Ke Ke, Dillon, Erlis, Antoine, and Cole have been super friendly and accommodating. Food truck Tuesday’s and Thursday’s have been huge hit. Love our new community!
Excellent moving experience. The leasing and concierge teams have been supportive, helpful, and very professional. Love our new residence. Enjoying our first sunset view off our balcony.
Love it here. The entire staff is incredible beginning with the concierge and ending with the valet servicemen, everyone is so awesome and so caring!
We love MST, it’s a great place to live. All the office staff are very helpful especially Tohan & Dillon. The concierge is also wonderful, each & everyone of them do a great job! Valet also does a great job as well. Especially Ron & TRey. Thanks MST for everything ALL of you do for us.