Move in was really badly botched - no communication, apartment not ready and comedy of errors. Management said they took responsibility, but no real responsibility from Laura - no apology, no personal accountability. Dylan and Tohan are great and tried to help, but no real leadership from mgmt. I hope the move-in is not a reflection of the living experience.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Manager does nothing when someone illegally parks in your assigned space. Garbage and trash sits in hallways and trash room for weeks. Management let's non-residents take over the pool and amenity areas to the point that residents, who pay for these amenities, can't enjoy them. This place isn't what they promised.

Reply from Market Square Tower

maintenance has gone down drastically along with security the garages are dirty filled with paper and trash it’s unfortunate such a great building the up keep of it has gone done.

Reply from Market Square Tower

I had a salesperson that promised me something and now is not returning my calls; I have emailed her and the manager and so far I have not heard back from them

Reply from Market Square Tower

This place is going down hill very quickly. The management and the people who works in the leasing office are very rude!! The manager never ever try to talk to us and we’ve been trying for a year now. No email respond, no calls nothing at all. I started to think that she’s a ghost employee. The 2 people that works in the leasing office are never friendly at all. The girl even take her shoes off like she is in her house. When ever you ask them for something they say I’ll look into and never hear from them ever again. One of the concierge Jorge he’s the best employee in this place together with the maintenance and cleaning personnel. They are the most friendly people in this place. We’ve trying to talk to the leasing people about renew the contract but it seems like they don’t or want to take the time to look into our rate or options. Anyway that’s a shame that in a beautiful place like Market Square Towers there are people working who think they are better than the residents who pay they check.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Management is poor and not very responsive with poor follow up. Maintanence is also poor. Amenities close way too early. Not living up to all the hype.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Let's started when we moved in on November 2017. At that time everything was great the only complaint always was the valet parking. Forward to now August 2018. Valet parking still the same nothing has changed in that regards, they still are rude and do whatever they want. The concierge at the front of the apartments as always do a wonderful job. Well now that I think about it is just one your employees that seems like he does not care not a good morning, no taking at all. I got stuck in the elevator for more than an hour. Never heard from the manager or any person to apologized for this inconvenience. The two people that were in November 2017 in charge of the office part DID a better job than the people that is been going through right now. We have some request we called the office she never answers the phones or call us back. Now the worse of them. When we signed the lease we were told that the parking garage was free for our guests. But now they supposed to pay $20 to come and visit us?? My husband is a businessman one of the reasons we got this place is because the easy way to have future customers or investors coming to this place and get a PREMIUM impression of this place. I just think that is not fair that you charged as "PREMIUM" living when in reality is going downhill every day.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Apt is great, building amenities on surface are very good but not kept up very well. Building could be run much more efficiently. I am not sure management is doing everything they can to respond to resident concerns and make sure the building is what is it supposed to be.

Reply from Market Square Tower

The points that have caused me to give a low rating rating are as follows: 1. VALET PARKING: I have had several problems with the late night security guard (The one that looks like Chuck Norris) at the concierge desk when my guests have stayed past the time that valet has closed. Last Sunday night the guard told my 3 guests that he could not get their keys and that he did not have the key to the valet office (which in fact he did have the key) and my guests all called Ubers to get home which was a major inconvenience since they all live outside the beltway. It wasn't until one of my guests called me and I came down to ask him why he couldn't get them their keys that we eventually got him to do it! I went on to explain to him that every night in the past when my guests would stay over the concierge would always get them their keys, but on the nights that he works is the only night that I seem to have problems. It is very unprofessional and embarrassing for me to have to argue back and forth with the building security guard in order for me to convince him to get the keys of my guests after the valet closes. There has to be a better way for our guests to get access to their vehicles without the threat of them being locked up overnight! 2.AMENITIES: I think the times that the amenities close are too early. Every building that I have lived in before this one has allowed 24 hour access to the gym, and at least midnight (or later in some cases) for the other amenities. 3. ACCESS TO MST LEVEL: Even if the amenities are closed and the doors are locked why cant we have access to this floor after 10 or 11 p.m.? I have paid for a parking spot on this level and cannot understand why after 10 pm I have to park my vehicle and walk up the parking ramp to the next floor to gain access to the building. This is very inconvenient. At first I was super excited about living here and was telling several friends about the property to the point that one of them has leased a unit, but here lately I have not been feeling as happy or proud to live here as I was initially. Feel free to contact me about any of the information I've included herewith.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Really good for the most part. The staff is great and the events are nice. Needs improvement in terms of lack of fire safety equipment - email send last week and having a curfew. It's pretty disheartening to have a curfew at 32 years old. I don't understand why we can't have access to the arcade and movie theater until a reasonable time on the weekends. These are part of the amenities we pay for, and then you limit our time during the weekend when we'd be most likely to use them. With the amount of security and cameras I see absolutely no reason why we couldn't have access to these basic amenities until 2 am. Valet is still open and constantly on mst, so it's not like there wouldn't be any supervision.

Reply from Market Square Tower

No consistency in concierge staff. Ironic that valet staff seems to be more consistent and competent at role. Constant package pickup issues should be a red flag for management.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Moved in and fridge didn’t have water and ice working. The next day the washing machine wasn’t working the first time we tried using and the wine cooler isn’t working either

Reply from Market Square Tower

The concierge staff have been very helpful. It’s a bit difficult at times to get in touch with the leasing staff, especially in regards to my account. Also, maintenance staff sometimes does not show up in a timely manner. There was one time where they didn’t show up for weeks. I also wish residents didn’t allow their dogs to pee near the door outside everyday.

Reply from Market Square Tower

We love our apartment, the views are great, the staff is above and beyond. We have dogs and the park across the street is so convenient. I would have gave 5 stars if the rental rates were so all over the place. Example: We were set to pay one rate then our agent was out the day we were suppose to sign our least, then we were out of town the following day he was back in the office and because we signed the lease a week later our monthly rental rate went up by almost $200!! We would have rather paid our original "quoted" price and paid more for the prorated month because we would have saved close to $2800. Dylan tried helping us out by backing it up to our original quote but they wouldn't allow him... I feel that each apartment should be at a set price or if you're told one price they should honor it. Besides that the apartment and staff itself are 5 STARS!

Reply from Market Square Tower

MST has the potential to be an amazing property. Unfortunately, there is a problem with cleanliness and residents following rules. Also, the leasing office staff appears to be hired for their looks and not their intelligence. The leasing staff is unresponsive and ill-informed on the policies they are enforcing. The property could be much cleaner. It never smells clean. The restaurant, downstairs, is still in progress. It was supposed to be completed in the Spring. I would like it if we could do more staff appreciation. I believe the majority of the staff’s encounters with residents may be negative and when residents need to complain. I’d like to do quarterly staff appreciation parties...maybe in the ballroom. Speaking of ballroom, and other amenities, the fees to reserve these areas is too expensive. The rent is high enough to cover any damages to the rooms...and any extra would be covered in the deposit. I love that we are a nonsmoking property, but it is evident that people are not going to stop smoking. Could we reserve the rooftop parking garage for smoking? They need somewhere to go, instead of sneaking all over the property to smoke. We could try it out for a while and see if it minimizes the rule-breaking. Thanks for giving residents a voice!

Reply from Market Square Tower

So far my experience has been slightly above average, and I expected far more. The pool has been closed for a significant portion of my residency and valet services have not been reliable in checking in my vehicle. Multiple times I've checked in my vehicle and then tried to request it the following day only to see that it was never checked in. I have then called the valet number and received no answer. This caused me to have to search for my vehicle in the parking garage as the valet did not park my vehicle in my assigned spot. The gym is also cramped, weights are disorganized, and some residents spend time socializing during busy gym periods instead of actually using the facilities.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great complex but maintenance really sux, spa bath not working 3 weeks, sauna closed but working due to bad refit of aromatherapy room still waiting!

Reply from Market Square Tower

A couple of complications moving in. Tags for the parking garage still done work and the apartment needed a few things fixed when we moved in but other than that it’s been ok.

Reply from Market Square Tower

i wish i would have gotten a crash course in living here, but the staff is incredible and does everything they can to help. I have been very pleased in their support.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Overall, this is a great community to live at. The only downside is that the amenities close way too early, even on weekends. Specifically, the conference room and gym. These should be accessible a bit later than 11pm.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Great apartments and amenities. Had a hitch with move-in because was not notified about reserving service elevator. Other than that, everything has been good so far.

Reply from Market Square Tower

It’s great here and the staff was s great too. Our dogs made the dog of the month club and we were super stoked about it. The dogs couldn’t help but to brag about it

Reply from Market Square Tower

Only been in the apt 1 week. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Have met a few residents who have been in the building 1-2 years, all of whom were very friendly. Top deck pool can get a bit busy at sunset, with what appear to be a large large number of guests, but after 8pm seems to quieten down. Security are present across the building and seem very conscientious. Games room is great, perhaps some of the very young kids in their should be supervised. I love air hockey, but the puck is missing :-). Otherwise its lots of fun in there. Haven't had chance to use all the other facilities yet, but looking forwards to my time in this apt.

Reply from Market Square Tower

Everything is amazing, but sometimes I have to make a request few times to make it happen. Kate was Awad one, she should be back. Thanks a lot