Market Square Tower

Move in was really badly botched - no communication, apartment not ready and comedy of errors. Management said they took responsibility, but no real responsibility from Laura - no apology, no personal accountability. Dylan and Tohan are great and tried to help, but no real leadership from mgmt. I hope the move-in is not a reflection of the living experience.
maintenance has gone down drastically along with security the garages are dirty filled with paper and trash it’s unfortunate such a great building the up keep of it has gone done.
Manager does nothing when someone illegally parks in your assigned space. Garbage and trash sits in hallways and trash room for weeks. Management let's non-residents take over the pool and amenity areas to the point that residents, who pay for these amenities, can't enjoy them. This place isn't what they promised.
1 star
This place is going down hill very quickly. The management and the people who works in the leasing office are very rude!! The manager never ever try to talk to us and we’ve been trying for a year now. No email respond, no calls nothing at all. I started to think that she’s a ghost employee. The 2 people that works in the leasing office are never friendly at all. The girl even take her shoes off like she is in her house. When ever you ask them for something they say I’ll look into and never hear from them ever again. One of the concierge Jorge he’s the best employee in this place together with the maintenance and cleaning personnel. They are the most friendly people in this place. We’ve trying to talk to the leasing people about renew the contract but it seems like they don’t or want to take the time to look into our rate or options. Anyway that’s a shame that in a beautiful place like Market Square Towers there are people working who think they are better than the residents who pay they check.
1 star
I had a salesperson that promised me something and now is not returning my calls; I have emailed her and the manager and so far I have not heard back from them
Management is poor and not very responsive with poor follow up. Maintanence is also poor. Amenities close way too early. Not living up to all the hype.
We haven’t had a great experience with the valet service. We really feel violated with one of the valet guys programming his own personal station in our truck.
Let's started when we moved in on November 2017. At that time everything was great the only complaint always was the valet parking. Forward to now August 2018. Valet parking still the same nothing has changed in that regards, they still are rude and do whatever they want. The concierge at the front of the apartments as always do a wonderful job. Well now that I think about it is just one your employees that seems like he does not care not a good morning, no taking at all. I got stuck in the elevator for more than an hour. Never heard from the manager or any person to apologized for this inconvenience. The two people that were in November 2017 in charge of the office part DID a better job than the people that is been going through right now. We have some request we called the office she never answers the phones or call us back. Now the worse of them. When we signed the lease we were told that the parking garage was free for our guests. But now they supposed to pay $20 to come and visit us?? My husband is a businessman one of the reasons we got this place is because the easy way to have future customers or investors coming to this place and get a PREMIUM impression of this place. I just think that is not fair that you charged as "PREMIUM" living when in reality is going downhill every day.
The points that have caused me to give a low rating rating are as follows: 1. VALET PARKING: I have had several problems with the late night security guard (The one that looks like Chuck Norris) at the concierge desk when my guests have stayed past the time that valet has closed. Last Sunday night the guard told my 3 guests that he could not get their keys and that he did not have the key to the valet office (which in fact he did have the key) and my guests all called Ubers to get home which was a major inconvenience since they all live outside the beltway. It wasn't until one of my guests called me and I came down to ask him why he couldn't get them their keys that we eventually got him to do it! I went on to explain to him that every night in the past when my guests would stay over the concierge would always get them their keys, but on the nights that he works is the only night that I seem to have problems. It is very unprofessional and embarrassing for me to have to argue back and forth with the building security guard in order for me to convince him to get the keys of my guests after the valet closes. There has to be a better way for our guests to get access to their vehicles without the threat of them being locked up overnight! 2.AMENITIES: I think the times that the amenities close are too early. Every building that I have lived in before this one has allowed 24 hour access to the gym, and at least midnight (or later in some cases) for the other amenities. 3. ACCESS TO MST LEVEL: Even if the amenities are closed and the doors are locked why cant we have access to this floor after 10 or 11 p.m.? I have paid for a parking spot on this level and cannot understand why after 10 pm I have to park my vehicle and walk up the parking ramp to the next floor to gain access to the building. This is very inconvenient. At first I was super excited about living here and was telling several friends about the property to the point that one of them has leased a unit, but here lately I have not been feeling as happy or proud to live here as I was initially. Feel free to contact me about any of the information I've included herewith.
Apt is great, building amenities on surface are very good but not kept up very well. Building could be run much more efficiently. I am not sure management is doing everything they can to respond to resident concerns and make sure the building is what is it supposed to be.