Market Street Apartments

4.6

4.6

Verified Resident
Very Good clean environment, good staff , excellent maintenance people's and services also good neighbors, safe and secure and well maintained
Elaine
about 2 months ago
We are happy here. We just renewed our lease. This is a great location, an easy walk to shops, restaurants, and to sit outside and just people watch.
Masoud
about 2 months ago
Love the Meadow & the many variety of Birds! I Like to Walk it, daily! Rabbits 🐇 running around.. Just renewed my Lease! I am Happy! ☘️🍀
Elizabeth
about 2 months ago
I'm enjoying living at such a wonderful and upkept property. Enjoying the trails and gym. I'm so looking forward to the pool opening & the grills.
Mandrit
3 months ago
Veri nice and sunny apartment 🥰🌝spacious living room.comfort bed room and very relaxing environment.what I like is the balcony , it have a beautiful view .
Paul
3 months ago
Great place to live! So many shops and restaurants right out your door. Staff is very approachable and always there when you need something fixed.
Lori T.
4 months ago
I love living here, wouldn’t live anywhere else!!! Management team are wonderful and maintenance is efficient,timely and courteous. Community is very friendly and considerate
Diana
4 months ago
Very nice community! Proud to bring my family and friends to visit! Nice and quiet. Everyone loves the clubhouse! I love the underground parking! Look forward to joining the book club and work in the garden in the Spring!
Erica
4 months ago
This is the best apartment community I’ve lived in yet. The parking is great always available spots up close, the amentities are very nice and convienent such as the gym. And living amongst all the different stores is nice and keeps things entertained for me and my friends.
Robert J.
5 months ago
Great place to live! For the most part, neighbors are very friendly! Place is maintained nicely and kept clean! Property managers are very receptive to any requests and needs - personable, competent,and professional! Maintenance team is exceptional!