I am a new resident and so happy I moved here. The move-in process was wonderful. The neighbors are friendly and there are lots of community activities to choose from. I’m so glad I choose to live here!

Positive management and maintenance staff, fast to respond to maintenance issues. Clean building. Good communication from staff. Good community activities.

Lisa has been Amazing and Judy so helpful as well!!Still in the process of getting things there and settling in soon within the next 2 weeks, can't wait!! Looking forward to my new home! Thank you for the easy transition!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I'm still very happy & glad i chose such a wonderful place to live. I love the community cobu events that are offered and have met some great neighbors who are now good friends. 👍👍👍

Reply from Market Street Apartments

We’ve been here going on six years and love it. Management is attentive and they follow through on all request. The property is beautiful and centrally located.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

If you are searching for peace and quiet, you will find it in Bldg 300, 4th floor. Great for elderly, disabled, and tenants just seeking some peace!

Everyone has been extremely helpful getting me acclimated during my first week. Staff is excellent! The building and grounds are immaculate and all amenities are here.

I was moving from Las Vegas for a new position in Boston. Finding and leasing an apartment remotely is difficult and generally stressful. The team at Market Street made the process very smooth and low stress. I am very impressed with the staff's friendly and positive attitude every time I interact with them.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

The are very professional and apartment is great with wild life on one side and market st shops and restaurants on the other! Highly recommend!

Convenient location with always something to do. Neighbors are wonderful and the property and it’s amenities are well maintained. We love living here!

The support staff is friendly. The apartments are modern, spacious and immaculate. I also like the proximity to all of the great stores at the MarketStreet mall.

We are new to the community. The office goes above and beyond to help you. Lots of little benefits.Good for my well being, dog and husband.

So welcoming and patient. As a new resident feels like home already. Everyday is exciting with perks and activities. But plenty of privacy. Being new to apt living I'm very happy.

Good location, great staff, friendly neighborhood , noisy trucks and landscapers, access to shopping center and golf course, looking forward to the summer to use the pool

just moving in, very excited!!! can't wait to tour the neighborhood and enjoy the marketplace. more to come once i explore the area. love being ten minutes from work.

Its been great so far. Community area is fairly quiet and the people are all great that live here. Common areas are clean & well lit, club house is easily accessible and the staff are amazing / extremely helpful.

Clean, quiet, pet-friendly and close to all major highways! Walking distance to shops at Marketplace. My two-bedroom is huge!! LOVE this place!

Love living here! It’s beautiful, quiet and you can’t beat the location. Good school system for my kids too! The neighbors are friendly and the office is helpful too! We love Market St apartments!

Very nice and quiet on 4th floor situated facing pond. Quiet, yet neighbors are friendly! Great floor for the elderly and disabled, t Great Amenities, as well!

Love the apt.,the building is kept very clean, the staff is kind and helpful eady access to all the stores and rte95 very happy living here 5 stars

Too soon to tell - the building to quiet and people are friendly though guarded. Haven’t lived in an apartment for some 50 years so it’s strange getting use to it..

It’s an easy wY of living. No worries about repairs or safety and location is great. In bad weather we have everything we need within walking distance. Very quiet for living in a shopping center and very nice people living here. Staff is attentive and always offering gatherings in club house. Love the fact that I have a gym here at the apartments,

I have been here for about 5 years and it has been great for my daughter and I! Walks, activities, stores It’s great they have a service called Door Bell we love it! They have activities almost Every monthly. I wish more people signed up!! Wish there was more sense of community! Few issues noice from tennants! Some have no common decency! People in general! Staff here is wonderful!!!

This place is the best! It is a prime location and it provides a lifestyle element as well. There are many restaurants and shops to enjoy!!!!

Good location , quiet and well maintained.looking forward to the summer months and meeting new people. Great staff and very helpful. Good shopping and restaurants.