Market Street Apartments

4.6

4.6

Jeffrey
about 9 hours ago
I love living at market street apartments, from the walking trail to the outdoor shopping market street apartments are the best apartments around!

Blake
about 11 hours ago
Overall, the complex is not a great value. The amenities are lacking for the community and our apartment for what we pay. The positive, location is convenient.

Pamella
about 12 hours ago
I love my apartment, maintenance is terrific and location is good. The staff in the office has always been very helpful. I am very disappointed in the greed of National Development. When they threaten us with a $1000 per month increase for a 12 month lease, it is unconscionable! I am close to 80, have to live on what I’ve worked my whole life for and have cared for my apartment for 5 years. Every day I’m frightened of what National will do when my lease renews. I should not have to live with that hanging over my head.

Dino
Been here 2 years and this place is great. Very quiet and a great place for families. Staff is also very helpful. Never had an issue. I definitely recommend.

Matthew
Great place to live. I would give this 5 stars but rent is way too expensive and is constantly increasing. We’ve been here for almost two years but sadly will have to leave if and when the rent increases again.

Jack
Our management crew is thoroughly customer-centric...love the response time with all inquiries, especially the maintenance requests. Service is always with a smile and respect.

Michelle
I like living here. Great location, nice apartment and friendly neighbors. I like that it feels peaceful here. Such a bonus to have a beautiful community room, pool and gym are nice amenities

Priscilla
I am very happy here. Location is great and shopping is right here. If I have any problems , maintenance is very fast. Office personal (Lisa Barry) is extremely helpful and accommodating. I have been here one year and plan to stay many more.

Matthew
Well-maintained property and convenient location (walk to MarketStreet shops/restaurants and easy access to I-95). Great amenities (gym, pool, Amazon lockers, club house).

Masoud
No complaint! Beautiful place next to shopping, restaurant and highway! Love our A/C, good maintenance daily! I get my Starbucks coffee from the Club House & then do my morning walk at Market Place!