Market Street Apartments

4.6

4.6

I'm still loving everything about my apartment. The market street stores and how convenient it is to the highway. During this covid the staff have put some great classes on line .It goes to show how much they really care for there tenants.👍👍
My family and I we love to leave here it’s nice and clean apartment, big enough, quiet atmosphere, the management is excellent we can say thank to Lisa and Judy they’re humble to everyone
Staff does an amazing job I have been here for 7 years and have never had anything that doesn’t go in fixed! This is an amazing place to live!!
So happy living here. Clean, gorgeous and close to everything! Love calling Market St. Apartments our home! Friendly neighbors! Mike and Casey are the best Mauro guys around! Lisa and Judy are great too!
Everything here is clean, well managed and most importantly- very SAFE. I also enjoy the amenities that come with this rental - namely- the work out area, coffee and closeness to shopping and restaurants.
We have been here one week and so far we love it. Friendly neighbors, great location and helpful customer service! Very dog friendly & easy to walk him around the property.
Good community with nice amenities. The location can’t be beat. Having the option for both underground and above ground parking is key for braving the New England winters.
Market Street apartments community is an efficient team. Besides it, the natural environment is amazing. I enjoy everything here. If you have any problems just tell them, they will help you soon
Most of the residents are nice. A few not so nice in every batch. Management crew very professional and accommodating Maintenance staff does an excellent job Some small complaints: outside lighting sees to have defective bulbs all too often- they flicker to beat the band - very disconcerting. One light tower was knocked down by a car- took forever to get it replaced! Safety considerations!! Suggestions made to improve things seem to go unanswered. One small thing that is needed is a waste container by the mail station so that junk mail and papers are not just discarded on the coffee table. Otherwise- things are nice at market street!
MarketStreet Apartments is a wonderful community. The office and maintenance staff focus on the residents’ comfort and safety. It is a great place to call home!