Market Street Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great Location Great Management Team Caring Quick maintenance service Like the Starbucks coffee in common area Look 👀 forward to Pool 🏊‍♀️ opening
Safe and clean apartment community. Very nice and helpful staff. Friendly neighborhood. Maintenance is great and cleanliness. I always refer friends and family.
Just renewed my lease once again! Had a recent problem with excessive noise from the apartment below mine. Handled by Lisa and Judy with excellent results! Commend them both for their professionalism and the way in which the situation was handled. People make the living experience at Market street the most important consideration!
I'm still loving everything about my apartment. The market street stores and how convenient it is to the highway. During this covid the staff have put some great classes on line .It goes to show how much they really care for there tenants.👍👍
My family and I we love to leave here it’s nice and clean apartment, big enough, quiet atmosphere, the management is excellent we can say thank to Lisa and Judy they’re humble to everyone
Staff does an amazing job I have been here for 7 years and have never had anything that doesn’t go in fixed! This is an amazing place to live!!
So happy living here. Clean, gorgeous and close to everything! Love calling Market St. Apartments our home! Friendly neighbors! Mike and Casey are the best Mauro guys around! Lisa and Judy are great too!
Everything here is clean, well managed and most importantly- very SAFE. I also enjoy the amenities that come with this rental - namely- the work out area, coffee and closeness to shopping and restaurants.
We have been here one week and so far we love it. Friendly neighbors, great location and helpful customer service! Very dog friendly & easy to walk him around the property.
Good community with nice amenities. The location can’t be beat. Having the option for both underground and above ground parking is key for braving the New England winters.