Market Street Apartments

A great place to live long term. A friendly staff, great maintenance staff and many planned activities. There is nothing like sitting on your deck and viewing swans and ducks swim by.
So happy to be on Year 3 of living at Market St apartments! My family love living here!! The location is perfect, the neighbors are sweet and Lisa and Judy are the best!
I've been living here for 6 years. The pond view and beautiful grounds make it a tranquil living area. Great location. Have had problems with too much chlorine in my water, which is annoying, but seems to be random within the complex. Overall...Nice!!
Love living here! Very close to shops/restaurants that I am able to walk to and not have to get into the car. Lots of community events held every month!
I am a new resident and so happy I moved here. The move-in process was wonderful. The neighbors are friendly and there are lots of community activities to choose from. I’m so glad I choose to live here!
Positive management and maintenance staff, fast to respond to maintenance issues. Clean building. Good communication from staff. Good community activities.
Lisa has been Amazing and Judy so helpful as well!!Still in the process of getting things there and settling in soon within the next 2 weeks, can't wait!! Looking forward to my new home! Thank you for the easy transition!
I'm still very happy & glad i chose such a wonderful place to live. I love the community cobu events that are offered and have met some great neighbors who are now good friends. 👍👍👍
We’ve been here going on six years and love it. Management is attentive and they follow through on all request. The property is beautiful and centrally located.
If you are searching for peace and quiet, you will find it in Bldg 300, 4th floor. Great for elderly, disabled, and tenants just seeking some peace!