So far so great, only been here for about a week and have had such a welcoming experience by now. From the leasing office, the other residents and even the employees of market street!

All a/c issues were resolved quickly. My only complaint at first was our parking spot having a pole in the middle of the spot. I was given another spot only to have this spot have a pole in the middle of the spot as well. I will be parking in this spot I guess even though my car extends out into the garage area. Puzzles me why these are considered spots. Otherwise apartment is nice and quite. The people I'v met have been really nice.

It's only a week that I've lived here,I could not be any happier,it's so quite and peaceful. Very well maintained, and the staff in the office do a great job on planning social events for the residents.

Move in has been a breeze. Love that it’s close to everything. Management and maintenance are friendly and helpful. So far I’m really enjoying it

Judy was very helpful and answered all my questions during the process. She was able to find me an apartment unit with the right pricing. Thanks

Place is great, very convenient. Could use more common area amenities for later at night (after 8pm), maybe a fire pit that we could access until 10pm.

Luxury living at a price to match. Love convenience of garbage disposal, garage parking and modern appliances in the units. Having a gym and free Starbucks Coffee are extras. Everything is well maintained and very clean! One key system makes me feel like I live in the future. All this with a pool and a nature trail...beautiful view.

I’m not sure I sent a rating of the community at Market St I have been a resident her for over 4.5 years. My daughter and I love being here! The Maintaince staff are amazing!! And the staff is friendly andattentive to are needs! They also get the community together for a wonderful Christmas party every year!(may be a different menu would be great😬 just a little feed back for a few people in the community). It’s just wondering they even have a party every year! The garden and the door bell is an amazing touch for the community!! We live it!!! Lori and Jordan

I love MarketStreet Apartments. A few suggestions: flowers outside Apts would be nice (where dogs p). Also a flag pole with American flag. Thanks

Friendly neighborhood, easy access to highway , easy access to multiple stores including whole food and many restaurants , out door pool and bbq.

The people are very friendly. The leasing office staff are very helpful which made moving in less stressful and easy. Looking forward to enjoying the many amenities offered.

Excellent experience! I have enjoyed living close to the Market Street restaurants and shops and like how the apartment is on conservation land. Also, we have had good experiences with the staff in the leasing office.

Apartments are very well maintained with a great clubhouse. The location is great - you can walk to the shops and restaurants at Market Street!

We are very happy with the new gym equipment, the response from management when problems arise, and the new activities offered (hopefully we'll actually be available for one soon). The 200 building has been maintained better but I think a deep cleaning would be helpful.

Love it here. Only thing I’d change is the flooring (carpeting) in my unit. Great staff running the place and great people living here. Can’t beat this.

Fantastic experience from pre rental through move in to living st market street. Great staff. Great apartment. Great location. Would highly recommend...

Very happy living here. Walkable to tons of restaurants, grocery and retail shopping. Quick response on maintenance issues. Love the underground parking.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Love the atmosphere! Facility is well kept. Staff are friendly and helpful. My favorite activity so far has been the Gardening Club and I can't wait until it starts up again!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I have lived here for many years and I love it!! The staff is great and the location is very convenient to major highways! They always have entertainment And they always have a wonderful Christmas party every year!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Living here is pretty great. Being walking distance to the market street mall is such a convenience. Downtown Boston is also a quick drive away as well as the ocean.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Great place with great neighbors and access to shopping mall. The best restaurants they have ice rink in winter and free yoga in summer. Gym right here.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Marketstreet Apartments is a great place to live if you're looking to be just outside of the city. This location is extremely convenient and offers great amenities. Highly recommend taking a look!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Great location!!! A stone's throw to MarketStreet and a variety of Restaurants. Right off of Route 128/95, near 93, Route 1. Easy access to Boston.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

This is a great place to live. Great location - convenience to the stores and excellent amenities. Really nice neighbors and nice clubhouse.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I enjoy living at Market Street apartments. The staff are friendly and maintenance always comes over usually within 30 minutes of me putting in a request for service. I love having a pool on site and also an ATM. I feel very safe living here alone.