Market Street Apartments

Judy made things very easy .the garage is very clean .The view is amazing .the location is convenient .wish I did not have to type 140 characters
This is not an apartment its a home, a great place to live. Great service and Management staff. The areas are kept clean and activities are scheduled throughout the month.
Quiet, clean, convenient, and kind community. MStreet offers you walkability and a small town feel without having to be in big city nor suburbia.
We have been here for 3 years and could not be happier! The location is everything. We love walking up to Mkt St, we love the views from our apartment window and we love our friendly neighbors too!!
Complex is always clean and well maintained. Being walking distance from all the restaurants and shops at Market Street is hard to beat. Amenities prior to corona were also great.
I just moved in Massachusetts. Everything is strange for me. Lisa is so kind helps me so much. We quickly adapted to everything here. The facilities in the community are very new and outstanding
I'm so happy to have found this gem. I cannot say enough .The staff is wonderful and I've met someone wonderful people who are now good friends. I so enjoy living here. Thanks
So far it has been great. Management is super helpful. Lisa made move in very easy. Apartment was clearly professionally cleaned before move in. Very excited.
Living here is great It is safe Residents are friendly I have made many long lasting friendships The amenities are excellent including the pool and gym and clubhouse
A great place to live long term. A friendly staff, great maintenance staff and many planned activities. There is nothing like sitting on your deck and viewing swans and ducks swim by.