Market Street Apartments

4.7

4.7

We are very pleased with our residence here by the professionalism and courtesy provided by the staff. Very responsive and attentive to our needs. We have not been disappointed.
So far, so good. Still big dog stain in middle of hallway - over a week now. Parking spot assigned to small for my RAV4 - hoping that situation will be fixed tomorrow, but supposedly the apartment is at full capacity. Annoyed.
I luv it hear my building is so quite. Staff (office) maintenance. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is going great. The amenities, are so nice to have. I just cant say enough keep up the good work.👍👍
I have had such a great experience since moving in December 2020. The residents are nice and welcoming as well as the Staff here I am so grateful to be in this community
I like the place, live here since2016 The maintenance staff is just perfect. never waited for them. The manager is great very approachable always in a good mood.
The staff made my experience so stress free and everyone was so friendly! Excited to start moving in knowing that it is such a positive environment
The building is always clean very quite most everyone stays to themselves.The office staff is always is quickly there to help out.as long as everyone abides by their lease there should be know problems. I also to be grateful to be here because my three daughters live in Lynnfield.
MarketStreet Lynnfield is a vibrant community. Friendly residents, helpful staff, excellent amenities and a well maintained property - MarketStreet Lynnfield has it all!
Maintenance is the best , quick and professional services . Neighbors are pleasant. Thats enough words !! Why it had to be 140 characters???
Great Location Great Management Team Caring Quick maintenance service Like the Starbucks coffee in common area Look 👀 forward to Pool 🏊‍♀️ opening