We are new to the community. The office goes above and beyond to help you. Lots of little benefits.Good for my well being, dog and husband.

So welcoming and patient. As a new resident feels like home already. Everyday is exciting with perks and activities. But plenty of privacy. Being new to apt living I'm very happy.

Good location, great staff, friendly neighborhood , noisy trucks and landscapers, access to shopping center and golf course, looking forward to the summer to use the pool

just moving in, very excited!!! can't wait to tour the neighborhood and enjoy the marketplace. more to come once i explore the area. love being ten minutes from work.

Its been great so far. Community area is fairly quiet and the people are all great that live here. Common areas are clean & well lit, club house is easily accessible and the staff are amazing / extremely helpful.

Clean, quiet, pet-friendly and close to all major highways! Walking distance to shops at Marketplace. My two-bedroom is huge!! LOVE this place!

Love living here! It’s beautiful, quiet and you can’t beat the location. Good school system for my kids too! The neighbors are friendly and the office is helpful too! We love Market St apartments!

Very nice and quiet on 4th floor situated facing pond. Quiet, yet neighbors are friendly! Great floor for the elderly and disabled, t Great Amenities, as well!

Love the apt.,the building is kept very clean, the staff is kind and helpful eady access to all the stores and rte95 very happy living here 5 stars

Too soon to tell - the building to quiet and people are friendly though guarded. Haven’t lived in an apartment for some 50 years so it’s strange getting use to it..

It’s an easy wY of living. No worries about repairs or safety and location is great. In bad weather we have everything we need within walking distance. Very quiet for living in a shopping center and very nice people living here. Staff is attentive and always offering gatherings in club house. Love the fact that I have a gym here at the apartments,

I have been here for about 5 years and it has been great for my daughter and I! Walks, activities, stores It’s great they have a service called Door Bell we love it! They have activities almost Every monthly. I wish more people signed up!! Wish there was more sense of community! Few issues noice from tennants! Some have no common decency! People in general! Staff here is wonderful!!!

This place is the best! It is a prime location and it provides a lifestyle element as well. There are many restaurants and shops to enjoy!!!!

Good location , quiet and well maintained.looking forward to the summer months and meeting new people. Great staff and very helpful. Good shopping and restaurants.

So far so great, only been here for about a week and have had such a welcoming experience by now. From the leasing office, the other residents and even the employees of market street!

All a/c issues were resolved quickly. My only complaint at first was our parking spot having a pole in the middle of the spot. I was given another spot only to have this spot have a pole in the middle of the spot as well. I will be parking in this spot I guess even though my car extends out into the garage area. Puzzles me why these are considered spots. Otherwise apartment is nice and quite. The people I'v met have been really nice.

It's only a week that I've lived here,I could not be any happier,it's so quite and peaceful. Very well maintained, and the staff in the office do a great job on planning social events for the residents.

Move in has been a breeze. Love that it’s close to everything. Management and maintenance are friendly and helpful. So far I’m really enjoying it

Judy was very helpful and answered all my questions during the process. She was able to find me an apartment unit with the right pricing. Thanks

Place is great, very convenient. Could use more common area amenities for later at night (after 8pm), maybe a fire pit that we could access until 10pm.

Luxury living at a price to match. Love convenience of garbage disposal, garage parking and modern appliances in the units. Having a gym and free Starbucks Coffee are extras. Everything is well maintained and very clean! One key system makes me feel like I live in the future. All this with a pool and a nature trail...beautiful view.

I’m not sure I sent a rating of the community at Market St I have been a resident her for over 4.5 years. My daughter and I love being here! The Maintaince staff are amazing!! And the staff is friendly andattentive to are needs! They also get the community together for a wonderful Christmas party every year!(may be a different menu would be great😬 just a little feed back for a few people in the community). It’s just wondering they even have a party every year! The garden and the door bell is an amazing touch for the community!! We live it!!! Lori and Jordan

I love MarketStreet Apartments. A few suggestions: flowers outside Apts would be nice (where dogs p). Also a flag pole with American flag. Thanks

Friendly neighborhood, easy access to highway , easy access to multiple stores including whole food and many restaurants , out door pool and bbq.

The people are very friendly. The leasing office staff are very helpful which made moving in less stressful and easy. Looking forward to enjoying the many amenities offered.