Excellent experience! I have enjoyed living close to the Market Street restaurants and shops and like how the apartment is on conservation land. Also, we have had good experiences with the staff in the leasing office.

Apartments are very well maintained with a great clubhouse. The location is great - you can walk to the shops and restaurants at Market Street!

We are very happy with the new gym equipment, the response from management when problems arise, and the new activities offered (hopefully we'll actually be available for one soon). The 200 building has been maintained better but I think a deep cleaning would be helpful.

Love it here. Only thing I’d change is the flooring (carpeting) in my unit. Great staff running the place and great people living here. Can’t beat this.

Fantastic experience from pre rental through move in to living st market street. Great staff. Great apartment. Great location. Would highly recommend...

Very happy living here. Walkable to tons of restaurants, grocery and retail shopping. Quick response on maintenance issues. Love the underground parking.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Love the atmosphere! Facility is well kept. Staff are friendly and helpful. My favorite activity so far has been the Gardening Club and I can't wait until it starts up again!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I have lived here for many years and I love it!! The staff is great and the location is very convenient to major highways! They always have entertainment And they always have a wonderful Christmas party every year!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Living here is pretty great. Being walking distance to the market street mall is such a convenience. Downtown Boston is also a quick drive away as well as the ocean.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Great place with great neighbors and access to shopping mall. The best restaurants they have ice rink in winter and free yoga in summer. Gym right here.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Marketstreet Apartments is a great place to live if you're looking to be just outside of the city. This location is extremely convenient and offers great amenities. Highly recommend taking a look!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Great location!!! A stone's throw to MarketStreet and a variety of Restaurants. Right off of Route 128/95, near 93, Route 1. Easy access to Boston.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

This is a great place to live. Great location - convenience to the stores and excellent amenities. Really nice neighbors and nice clubhouse.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I enjoy living at Market Street apartments. The staff are friendly and maintenance always comes over usually within 30 minutes of me putting in a request for service. I love having a pool on site and also an ATM. I feel very safe living here alone.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

It has been a great and lively experience here. No complaints and I continue to live here until I am forced out against my own will. My favorite aspect about the apartment is it's modern feel. The kitchen is beautiful, bathroom is flawless and the balcony is the icing on the cake! I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant place to move into. Thanks market street!

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Great location! Everyone who works here is committed to helping residents have a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and fix problems. Great to live where everything I need is at my doorstep

Reply from Market Street Apartments

We have been here for four years . Wereally enjoy living here. The location is convenient, the preserve is gorgeous The mall is handy. Brava

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Very happy living at Market St. Great location, excellent management , friendly staff and grounds are very well kept. I've lived here for a year and recently renewed my lease.. The amenities are excellent and I would certainly recommend living here.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

The building is very well maintained and the apartment is very quiet The business office always solve any issue without delay I would recommend leasing here to my friends

Reply from Market Street Apartments

MarketStreet Apartments is a well maintained community. Always clean, quiet, and offering many benefits, we find it a pleasure living here. Love the walking trails, pool, outdoor grills, gym and convenience to shopping and major highways.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Everyone is friendly and I love calling market st my home! The staff is very helpful and common ares are always clean. It’s just an added benefit that market st is walk-in distance

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Market Street Apartments is a great place to live. It's conveniently located behind the shops and retail area. The maintenance staff is very responsive.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

We love living here at Market Street. The apartment is the perfect size and the property is well kept. It is walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I love living here! The management is fantastic and the location can’t be beat with easy access to Marketstreet shopping and dining. And close to major highways for an easy commute.