Market Street Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great place to live - love every minute The workout room is always clean and perfect temperature. The walk in the back is fill d with wild flowers that change every week - sweet
The location is great. The Amenities are good when available. Parking under the building is convenient. The units are clean and modern and staff is friendly and accommodating.
Quiet building. So great to have the combination of conservation land and the outdoor shopping mall. Nice walking trail for a good mile and a half.
The apartment community at Market Street Apartments is terrific. The maintenance staff is outstanding- especially Mike. However, the carpet in my apartment needs to be replaced. I’ve made several requests and got no where. In addition, the carpet on the 3rd floor in bldg 300 needs to be replaced. It’s horribly stained. Carpet is cheap. It shouldn’t be this difficult to fix.
We are very pleased with our residence here by the professionalism and courtesy provided by the staff. Very responsive and attentive to our needs. We have not been disappointed.
So far, so good. Still big dog stain in middle of hallway - over a week now. Parking spot assigned to small for my RAV4 - hoping that situation will be fixed tomorrow, but supposedly the apartment is at full capacity. Annoyed.
I luv it hear my building is so quite. Staff (office) maintenance. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is going great. The amenities, are so nice to have. I just cant say enough keep up the good work.👍👍
I have had such a great experience since moving in December 2020. The residents are nice and welcoming as well as the Staff here I am so grateful to be in this community
I like the place, live here since2016 The maintenance staff is just perfect. never waited for them. The manager is great very approachable always in a good mood.
The staff made my experience so stress free and everyone was so friendly! Excited to start moving in knowing that it is such a positive environment