Market Street Apartments

I love living here! The management is fantastic and the location can’t be beat with easy access to Marketstreet shopping and dining. And close to major highways for an easy commute.
We love living here at Market Street. The apartment is the perfect size and the property is well kept. It is walking distance to many shops and restaurants.
Market Street Apartments is a great place to live. It's conveniently located behind the shops and retail area. The maintenance staff is very responsive.
Everyone is friendly and I love calling market st my home! The staff is very helpful and common ares are always clean. It’s just an added benefit that market st is walk-in distance
MarketStreet Apartments is a well maintained community. Always clean, quiet, and offering many benefits, we find it a pleasure living here. Love the walking trails, pool, outdoor grills, gym and convenience to shopping and major highways.
The building is very well maintained and the apartment is very quiet The business office always solve any issue without delay I would recommend leasing here to my friends
Very happy living at Market St. Great location, excellent management , friendly staff and grounds are very well kept. I've lived here for a year and recently renewed my lease.. The amenities are excellent and I would certainly recommend living here.
We have been here for four years . Wereally enjoy living here. The location is convenient, the preserve is gorgeous The mall is handy. Brava
Great location! Everyone who works here is committed to helping residents have a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and fix problems. Great to live where everything I need is at my doorstep
It has been a great and lively experience here. No complaints and I continue to live here until I am forced out against my own will. My favorite aspect about the apartment is it's modern feel. The kitchen is beautiful, bathroom is flawless and the balcony is the icing on the cake! I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant place to move into. Thanks market street!