Too soon to tell - the building to quiet and people are friendly though guarded. Haven’t lived in an apartment for some 50 years so it’s strange getting use to it..

Friendly neighborhood, easy access to highway , easy access to multiple stores including whole food and many restaurants , out door pool and bbq.

Good location , quiet and well maintained.looking forward to the summer months and meeting new people. Great staff and very helpful. Good shopping and restaurants.

Very nice and quiet on 4th floor situated facing pond. Quiet, yet neighbors are friendly! Great floor for the elderly and disabled, t Great Amenities, as well!

Luxury living at a price to match. Love convenience of garbage disposal, garage parking and modern appliances in the units. Having a gym and free Starbucks Coffee are extras. Everything is well maintained and very clean! One key system makes me feel like I live in the future. All this with a pool and a nature trail...beautiful view.

Good location, great staff, friendly neighborhood , noisy trucks and landscapers, access to shopping center and golf course, looking forward to the summer to use the pool

I enjoy living at Market Street apartments. The staff are friendly and maintenance always comes over usually within 30 minutes of me putting in a request for service. I love having a pool on site and also an ATM. I feel very safe living here alone.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

We are new to the community. The office goes above and beyond to help you. Lots of little benefits.Good for my well being, dog and husband.

I love MarketStreet Apartments. A few suggestions: flowers outside Apts would be nice (where dogs p). Also a flag pole with American flag. Thanks

We’ve been here going on six years and love it. Management is attentive and they follow through on all request. The property is beautiful and centrally located.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

Place is great, very convenient. Could use more common area amenities for later at night (after 8pm), maybe a fire pit that we could access until 10pm.

If you are searching for peace and quiet, you will find it in Bldg 300, 4th floor. Great for elderly, disabled, and tenants just seeking some peace!

All a/c issues were resolved quickly. My only complaint at first was our parking spot having a pole in the middle of the spot. I was given another spot only to have this spot have a pole in the middle of the spot as well. I will be parking in this spot I guess even though my car extends out into the garage area. Puzzles me why these are considered spots. Otherwise apartment is nice and quite. The people I'v met have been really nice.

We are very happy with the new gym equipment, the response from management when problems arise, and the new activities offered (hopefully we'll actually be available for one soon). The 200 building has been maintained better but I think a deep cleaning would be helpful.

Apartments are very well maintained with a great clubhouse. The location is great - you can walk to the shops and restaurants at Market Street!

just moving in, very excited!!! can't wait to tour the neighborhood and enjoy the marketplace. more to come once i explore the area. love being ten minutes from work.

We love living here at Market Street. The apartment is the perfect size and the property is well kept. It is walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

Reply from Market Street Apartments

I have been here for about 5 years and it has been great for my daughter and I! Walks, activities, stores It’s great they have a service called Door Bell we love it! They have activities almost Every monthly. I wish more people signed up!! Wish there was more sense of community! Few issues noice from tennants! Some have no common decency! People in general! Staff here is wonderful!!!

Excellent experience! I have enjoyed living close to the Market Street restaurants and shops and like how the apartment is on conservation land. Also, we have had good experiences with the staff in the leasing office.

Positive management and maintenance staff, fast to respond to maintenance issues. Clean building. Good communication from staff. Good community activities.

Move in has been a breeze. Love that it’s close to everything. Management and maintenance are friendly and helpful. So far I’m really enjoying it

I’m not sure I sent a rating of the community at Market St I have been a resident her for over 4.5 years. My daughter and I love being here! The Maintaince staff are amazing!! And the staff is friendly andattentive to are needs! They also get the community together for a wonderful Christmas party every year!(may be a different menu would be great😬 just a little feed back for a few people in the community). It’s just wondering they even have a party every year! The garden and the door bell is an amazing touch for the community!! We live it!!! Lori and Jordan

Everyone has been extremely helpful getting me acclimated during my first week. Staff is excellent! The building and grounds are immaculate and all amenities are here.

This place is the best! It is a prime location and it provides a lifestyle element as well. There are many restaurants and shops to enjoy!!!!

So welcoming and patient. As a new resident feels like home already. Everyday is exciting with perks and activities. But plenty of privacy. Being new to apt living I'm very happy.