the staff is very friendly. the amenities are excellent. the location is very good. everything is conveniently near to this stoneham location

We have lived here for the past year and have thoroughly enjoyed it! The onsite staff is great, very friendly, professional and quick-to-solve any issues we have. Location can't be beat for being close to the highway to go to the North Shore or down to Boston; it's great for commuters.

Reply from MAVE

Enjoy how Stacy and Company are able to communicate with us about daily maintenance. I am impressed with how quick and efficient the plow has been in the parking lot.

Reply from MAVE

My experience at Mave has been very hit or miss. I love my apartment and enjoy the amenities but I often find trash all over the community or find equipment broken at the gym. I also think the amount of problems had with the fire alarms and the constant alarm testing we are subjected to has been pretty ridiculous. I think if rent were a couple hundred dollars cheaper Mave would make more sense but for how much everyone is paying the issues do not seem reasonable.

Reply from MAVE

Very friendly. Great amenities. Truly am enjoying my stay so far at Mave and will be renewing my lease. Always well kept and maintained here.

Reply from MAVE

The amenities and proximity to Boston and my job have been exactly what I’ve been looking for. The staff is friendly and helpful, and Stacey really went above and beyond when it came to my renewal.

Reply from MAVE

They made the moving process extremely easy and were very helpful.throughout this process they helped in numerous ways and made this extremely easy.

Reply from MAVE

I love this place, the best of all is how much the staff care about their residents. If you want a safe and good community to live this is it.

Reply from MAVE

It has been great living here and meeting all the wonderful people that live here! Pet friendly community is amazing and I can’t wait to get a dog!

Reply from MAVE

Love Mave - especially its spacious dog park and proximity to the Fells Reservation. Super helpful office staff and great clubhouse amenities!

Reply from MAVE

Very well maintained. The move in was easy. Parking is rarely a problem and also plenty of guest spaces. The amenities are great. Very kind neighbors altogether.

Reply from MAVE

Just moved in and have been pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of both the staff and our neighbors! The amenities are beautiful, our puppy approves of the dog park, and we can’t beat the location.

Reply from MAVE

I just moved here two weeks ago, I feel very happy and lucky to got a promotion of my apartment, everything is good so far except a lot of dog poops found on the yard!

Reply from MAVE

I love my apartment and the amenities. I am disappointed that I have brought up residents smoking on their balconies (with photo proof) and yet the same resident still smokes. This is a smoke-free community, one of the main reasons I rented here. I don’t think it’s right that i pay a significant amount of money to have to close my windows/doors so my apartment doesn’t get cigarette smoke in it from someone breaking the community rules.

Reply from MAVE

Mave is a nice quite community with convenient location to rte 93. The building is very clean and well maintained. Only flaw is the trash room can get full fast and it may work better if the trash chute is emptied more frequently.

Reply from MAVE

I love living at Mave! It’s a great location and easy to get to the city from. It’s such a dog friendly complex with the dog park and treats at the door. The apartments are really nice too! I wish the parking situation was a little better there’s not always spots near my building.

Reply from MAVE

I love pet friendly for my cat and my balcony overlooks the dog park so we can watch the dogs play. Alsio great to have my own washer/dryer and garage parking. All the people have been helpful and friendly

Reply from MAVE

Moving in was a breeze. Plenty of parking near door access and the even had a community cart to help lighten the loads! Overall it made it a quick and painless move.

Reply from MAVE

Excellent service and excellent people. We also love the apartment we have and the interior design. Also the easy access to 93 and 95 is convenient

Reply from MAVE

The apartments are nice, new and clean. Great location as well! 15 minute Uber to the city or you can stay local and try different restaurants and bars in Woburn, Wakefield, Somerville etc. love living here!

Reply from MAVE

It feels like we live at the 5 seasons! Everybody is so respectful and quiet! Even with the pool closed it looks like summer by the pool! I always enjoy coming home!

Reply from MAVE

We love it here! It’s quiet and our apartment is so comfortable. We love the community events and amenities and enjoy the hiking that’s right in our backyard! The leasing and maintenance staff have been amazing. We couldn’t be happier living here!

Reply from MAVE

Just loud music with neighbors otherwise awesome. Would recommend to others. Management is great and always willing to help. I like the Hub for packages.

Reply from MAVE

Everyone has been friendly and helpful. Amenities are well maintained. Many opportunities to meet people and to win prizes. Responds through email is prompt

Reply from MAVE

Best place in the greater Boston area! My dogs have never been this Happy! The bark park is like going to Disney land for my dogs, they have met many new friends!