McEwen Northside Apartments

4.6

4.6

Patsy
Great location in proximity to dining, shopping, medical, downtown Franklin and Brentwood. We have had wonderful interaction with leasing office staff- especially Emily and Haley.
Matt
Usually very clean, but the pile-up of "used" dog bags in all of the garbage bins every 7-10 gets a little nasty. My floor is very quiet and the staff is always very warm and friendly.
Judith
The ameneites are amazing. The apartment itself was not really clean upon move in. The floor was scratched up. The sinks and cabinets dirty. The refrigerator smelled of fish. Like really bad even into the freezer.
Phyllis
We enjoy the friendly atmosphere and the many amenities. Our children came to visit and felt like they were staying at a hotel. The front desk staff have been extremely helpful!
Stuart
We just moved to Franklin and the onboarding experience was wonderful. The office staff was exceptionally helpful, especially Emily, as she walked us through every step to ensure a smooth transition into our new apartment.
Richard
I love that its a dog friendly community. All the pups get along. The pool is great for this warm weather. The maintenance staff are amazing, shoot out to Ryan!
Shelly
overall i love the apartment... the aesthetic is exactly what i wanted - i wish there was more upkeep of the stairwells/garage - those areas are often just dirty and have cobwebs and dust buildup - the common areas for recreation and the mailrooms are always nice and clean and i'm grateful for that - it does feel lux when you go in to places that are just well taken care of --- and i wish there was more of a sound buffer between floors and with the windows. when anyone passes below, i can hear them chatting as though they are in my apartment. not sure if anything can be fixed with that but worth the mention.
Hope B.
I’ve been here 3 weeks now and love it more and more. The construction noise is not as noticeable. The neighbors are fabulous. The property is lovely. The amenities are the best. The staff is excellent. I love all the dogs!
Cynthia
Great amenities and fantastic staff. Particularly love the fitness center and the variety of equipment. The pool is gorgeous and I love a good sauna session. The location is superb.
Miller
I love living here. My favorite part is the gym and my wife's favorite is the pool. Unlimited coffee while working downstairs is a huge bonus too!