McEwen Northside Apartments

4.6

4.6

Shelly
about 3 hours ago
it is mostly great - i seem to have new upstairs neighbors that are much heavier footed. my window wouldn't close properly from the settling of the building - and it wasn't technically fixed but they did a bandaid repair with foam to not have the air/heat leak in/out - the guys did a great job but i'm not certain that is actually going to keep the heat in this winter. we shall see. i do wish they would reframe it properly. otherwise it's a good place to live. :) i enjoy the neighbors on my hall and the local restaurants.

Crystal
Our time here at McEwen Northside has been very satisfactory thus far. The management company and staff here appear to take maintaining the building and grounds seriously. There are always events going on throughout the month and they are a nice opportunity to attend and meet people if you want. The location of the complex is great for everyday needs like the going to the store, dining out but not going far, or just taking a walk. I work from home and the noise level at any given time is low. The only thing that's been less than stellar is the speed and how people drive in the parking garage. It is a two way garage and people 1. drive too fast and 2. don't seem to use the mirrors placed at the turns as there have been a few times people have taken a turn too fast and almost hit my car as I'm coming the opposite way.

Diane
The complex is beautiful. Everyone helpful and nice. The move in with stress free. The apartment was clean and move in ready. I could’t have asked for more.

Sylvia
We love living here!! The Staff is great!! We have made many new friends in the building and always love seeing them when we are out and about!

Alexa
I moved here from a big city and the area makes it feel just like home with the restaurants and shops being within walking distance! The staff in the leasing office and the maintenance have been so nice and made my transition to TN so simple and easy!

Kimberly
The staff, amenities, & neighborhood are all wonderful here at McEwen! I’ve lived here for a year and this apartment complex has been by far my favorite place I’ve lived.

Kailey
Great place to live with great access to a booming community! Having easy access to restaurants and establishments we often visit is very convenient.

Michael
Darci, did an outstanding job, I gave a a short notice on my move in date and made it happen. Good location Amenities are good Im pleased with my selection

Tyler
Great place to live. Absolutely beautiful! I really like how friendly the staff is and how nice it is here. My one request is that the fix the fire alarm in building 2 as it constantly goes off. Other than that it’s smazing

Kathleen
I've been here a little over a month and so far I love it. It is so convenient to everything and I love being able to walk to the restaurants. I also really love taking my dog to the dog park, and I like that it's such a dog-friendly community.