I’ve been here for about a month and so far it’s clean, quiet, there’s a lot of families and kids. I like that there’s a gas station and a grocery store right in the corner. The staff is friendly and made it easy to move in. I’d give 5 stars but there is an issue with parking, the spaces are very small.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great 7 years quiet and peaceful. I have had zero complaint's over 7 year's. Any appliance issue's or flooring need redone taken care of right away. the ladie's and maintenance crew are on top of it.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Pretty great so far! Recently had a ton of service orders and everything got resolved- the office was easy to get ahold of and we finally have everything squared away.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff is very pleasant, grounds seem clean. I’m excited about moving in. I do wish the pool was 24 hours! I work late and want to enjoy the pool when I get off work sometimes.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Meadow Glen apartments has a lot of children in the community. They remodeled the front pool this summer but they still need to remodel the hot tub it is really falling apart.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Been here almost 2 years now and I like it alot. Love the layout of apartment. Only complaint is floor boards make noise to every step taken.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Still waiting on some things to get fixed correctly in my apartment dish washer still broke other than that staff is friendly and I enjoy living here

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I currently live here & happy about pretty much everything. Friendly staff, quiet surroundings, clean landscape. I would keep living here just as long as rent doesn't go up.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Pretty good at doing repairs in a timely manner but doesn’t hold tenants accountable for their pets or children! Office staff very kind and courteous on any visit to their office!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Been here 3 years and I still live it. I have never felt unsafe. The staff are all excellent. They are always doing things to keep it exciting. And the grounds are very well kept.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have had no major problems within the apartment community. Office staff is great and go out of their way to listen or help with a matter. The community is quiet with friendly residents just to say hello.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff is very friendly and moving in went smooth without any problems. This is a clean and fairly quiet community. I also like the fact that there are kids around

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

So far we’ve only been here about 4 months, but our experience has been good. We have friendly neighbors, enjoy seeing the kids run around the court, we don’t have issues with parking like we did our last apartment and it’s close to work which is the best part. Haven’t had any major issues with the apartment itself.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have been at Meadow Glen for about a week and so far it has been great. My family really enjoys it here. The front office has been amazing.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Good location. It’s usually a very quiet vicinity which I like. The grounds are kept clean and landscapers do a great job maintaining the place. Ryan in the front office is my favorite.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Quiet and great neighbors. Close to grocery stores. Kind of sucks getting to freeways but not too terrible. Office staff is always very friendly and helpful. Maintenance follow up needs improvement.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

We love everything about living at Meadowglen Apartments . Office staff is very friendly and amazing, beautiful well kept landscaping, Very quiet and peaceful community.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

A pretty nice place to live. Quite a few things close by so that is very convenient. Pretty much all the people here are nice. It is mostly families so that is very nice too.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I don't even know where to begin..this apartment complex and the people in the office hold such a social place in my heart. Everyone in the office is like a friend.. Like a family member.. My son who was diagnosed in july with cancer is someone they often ask about and they remember things like procedures and where we are in treatment.. Its so comforting to have people like them who care and actually listen.. I always recommend this community to everyone and anyone..

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Amazing staff, beautiful lawns and houses, gorgeous pool and grasses, clean apartment, immediate availability and just happy vibes in general!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I certainly feel safe here. Walmart marketplace across the street. They take care of the landscape and address most problems immediately. I love this place.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The apartment is nice and clean. It is sometimes difficult to find a parking spot at night. Maintenance are always quick to respond to work orders.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ive been here for 4 years and has been a great place to be. Close to many stores and restaurants. Glad I made the choice to be here and will continue to stay.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff is friendly, premise is clean. They offer a pet friendly and kid friendly environment and they’ve been attentive to maintenance needed.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The grounds are always well kept and nice. The pools are clean and the grass is cut. Maintenance is quick to respond in extreme situations. I appreciate the dedication.