Ryan in the front office has been wonderful. Everyone we've met in the community seems really friendly. There are a few things about our apartment that need to be fixed for move in, so hopefully that will go smoothly!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Pleasant staff, beautiful community, sufficient amenities, well maintained grounds and apartments. The application and move in process was easy and relieved all move-in stress.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The application process was easy considering I was on the other side of the country. The apartment was clean with lots of closet space which I love. Had a few mishaps with parking...but now it's called down.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Has been a great place to live for the last 3 years and I just signed another lease. The office has gone,out of their way to assist me with any issues

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great location, quiet neighborhood, friendly people. Grounds are well kept and clean; great size units, especially for price. Issues handled quickly and effectively.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

We’ve enjoyed living at Meadow Glen for the past two years. Staff is friendly and neighbors are decently quiet. Units could use a bit of updating to match the rising rent cost, but that’s to be expected. Well kept grounds, great location!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are always well maintained and maintenance is good at fixing things timely. Best place we have lived

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Office staff is wonderful and happy all the time. The apartment complex is always being cleaned and maintained. Quiet place to live. Check it out

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I've only just moved in but I definitely like the property so far. Our apartment has a few things that need repair on move in (the garbage disposal for example) but other than that the apartment is great.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great staff & maintance! Maintance guys are quick to get work order done. Neighbors are all very kind. Location is the best for many reasons

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Everyone in the office is super nice and I met a few helpful neighbors as well. 4/5 only because I had some plumbing issues but they came and fixed them the next day. So far so good! I'm happy!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

In the past few weeks i had some major repairs done to my bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room. The man who did the work left with additional work related problems that he created. After a major headache with what went on with additional repairs within a couple of week all repairs were accomplished. I give my big thanks to Kristen, Rian, Stacy, **Jeremy** and the maintenance supervisor for getting the work done and putting up with me....Thank you again!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

This is a really cool perk to have I recommend it to anyone in my apartments so they can have money from rewards that are really easy and simple to get

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The community is beautiful and quiet. .staff is great,friendly,funny. I gave 4 due to the apt wasn't 100% when moving in..but I love it here

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

So far the experience has been rather pleasant. Kristen and Ryan are so nice and helpful!!!! I have only been here a month or so but so far I love it!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I Love the location. It is noisy. Maintenance does slack. Office staff is friendly. Ryan helps my every issue. Im satisfied with the complex.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I am very pleased with Ryan she is the one who helped me to do all the paperwork and took care of me when I told her I needed a place to live, she’s awesome

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I love this place. Especially the beautiful ladies in the office. They are quick and courteous. Grounds are kept nice and the maintenance guys get the job done. Thank you so much.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan has been so excellent here at making sure things go well. She was a big help today when trying to get my package out of the mail Box! Thank you Ryan!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Good experience so far. Typical apartment life. Clean ground, punctual service calls. Can’t ask for much more from an apartment complex really.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Jeremy and Cameron are excellent maintenance staff. They go above and beyond. And really keep this place going. i had them out for a plumbing issue. Something else popped up that day and they took care of it with no problem.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Other then waking up to yard work every Friday it's a nice place. I have lived all over the country and this is a good place at a decent cost

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place to live. In a great location. Complex is quiet and and well kept up. Love the incentives that the complex has to offer with the residents points.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The office Staff is very friendly and helpful. All of my maintenance needs get taken Care of timely. We've been here 6 years and love it here.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Meadow Glen had been an awesome complex to live in. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The community is safe and friendly. Noise or crime isn’t much of an issue. Maintenance is quick if it’s an emergency (like AC malfunction) and relatively timely when it isn’t. Definitely recommend living here!