Meadow Glen Apartments

4.3

4.3

Been great living here! Staff is always helpful and polite! Apartment is spacious and not too noisy during the day/night. There are 3 pools so there always space to lay out too!
...the office gals are great!! Landscaping could improve by building 5...pet waste is always a problem and trash amongst the parked cars and grounds is still not being picked up...I have good neighbors always ready to help if needed...
Our stay here was good then it got shaky now it’s been good. Met a lot of people loved the pool and jacuzzi . I would recommend people here.
Meadow glen has pleasant staff, it is a safe and a quiet neighborhood for kids to play or to take a walk. Walmart next door is a bonus. Will probably renew lease
I love the complex. It's always green and kept up. The management has gone above and beyond to help us during this trying time. They have been friendly, polite and respectful always.
They have been great during the pandemic! I know that by law they had to work with us but they were very nice and understanding. We have lived here for a long time and we have never had any bad experience with the office or maintenance staff. Old complex with its set of issues but despite that it is pretty decent.
The garbage debacle couple months back was really really bad and management didn't seem to care. Today I tried to use the gym and both treadmills were not working. Other than that things have been great.
Very friendly and helpful tool in an understanding that we have a baby during this hard time and took the appropriate percussions in place along with the apartment it was beautiful
Amazing everything laid out very understandably. Move in was a breeze and first month was awesome. I would reccomend this place to my friends!
I haven’t had the best experience here at Meadow Glen. Mainly because every request I make does not seem like it is cared about. That’s bad look