The apartment meadow glen in a wonderful place to live. There a lots of kids for my kids to hang out with and the community is well rounded. All parents and family’s look out for eachother.

These apartments are nice! It’s a quiet complex and has a great location. I have never had any problem with my neighbors at all. They are very spacious apartments as well.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

My favorite part of living here is the management staff! Ryan is amazing! The maintenance staff is usually very fast and on top of things when things go wrong. People are finally cleaning up after their doggos and it makes everything so much more pleasant!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The staff is always kind and courteous. Maintenance requests get taken care of in a timely manner. The grounds are always kept up and look nice.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Office staff and maintenance are amazing my neighbors are friendly and welcoming and my kids have made life long friends. I have had an amazing experience.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great location. I love having qt and neighborhood market walmart so close. Clean and well taken care of landscaping. I love having 2 balconies. Spacious enough. I do wish they would take out this carpet and replace the few cupboards in kitchen and bathroom used and abused.The floor boards are squeaky and few outlets not working. Other than a few things i overall satisified.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The only issue I really have is rent increases. Other than that, the girls in the office are great, maintenance is always there. Noice level is ok, but residents with dogs need to pick up after them.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place, been here for a long time. Never had any issues with maintenance or management. Apartments are old but not bad considering. Being next to WT and across from Walmart is a plus!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I'm happy with my neighbors, the staff [especially Ryann], and the community rewards perks. The only things I'm not too happy about is the cost of water/sewer... seems WAY too high, which leads me to think I'm paying for the sprinklers and pool water too. I think the sprinklers waste a lot of water on the sidewalks and are run way too long, which causes flooding in some parts of the complex. Rent could be more affordable as well, especially for those of us that have stayed longer than the first lease. I would like to see some upgrades in our apartment, but know that can be hard to do with us in the apartment.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff is very professional, attentive and always looking to help their tenants activities plan and interaction between the community and staff is always plesurable

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan is awesome. When we first went in, she was extremely busy but made us feel comfortable and took care of us without rushing. The next day when we returned, she was just as nice as the first. She said is very nice and down to earth.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

everyone here is super nice, we’ve got a couple problems upon move in day with is not ideal but they were on top of it the minute we contacted them

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan was super sweet and nice and was so helpful with the process of moving in and any bumps in the road we hit! I would recommend these apartments to everyone!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Everyone in the office and the maintenance staff have been very efficient, friendly, and all around amazing. This is without any doubt the best apartment complex that I have ever lived in and definitely plan on staying until we buy a house. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone! The apartments are very nice and best of all you are pet friendly so I don't have to worry about rehoming my fur babies because they are just as much of a part of my family has anyone!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Had some issues upon move in/first few weeks but understandable circumstances had caused delays, Ryan and Stacey helped make sure everything was eventually taken care of and everything has been perfect since.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Meadow Glen is not only the name of the complex I live in but When I think of it I think Family! .. That is exactly how I feel about the women at the office they dont just clock in to get paid and to their jobs they actually care and go above and beyond to help you. My son was recently diagnosed with cancer and these women embraced my son and family as if it were their own I've never felt so good about an apartment complex as I do this one.. Maintenance is always patrolling and looking for ways to help I cant say enough good things I love living here!!!I highly recommend MEADOW GLEN!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Cockroach seems to keep coming even after general spraying. Overall, decent living quarters. Clean and tidy. Management team was kind and approachable.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I've been here 10 years that should say it all! It's a great price and great community. The front office has always been available when I need them.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Very lovely front office. Everyone is so understanding whenever problems arise. They work with you if you ever come up short. Complex is so green, so pretty and very well kept. Kid friendly complex. Host a lot of events to get residents and kids together! Even have their own movie library for those who can’t afford cable! Never had a problem here! This place has definitely set the standard for other apartment complexes and leasing agents!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Everything is great! This is my first apartment and the office staff have been so mice and welcoming! maintenance is on their A game!! i love it here!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan in office was amazing. Everyone here is pleasant, that are in our surroundings. I am pleased. I would recommend meadow glen.,,,,,, ,,

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The place is clean and spacious. The AC is a bit loud. My tub was leaking and the dishwasher didn’t close but they put in a work order as soon as I notified them. Staff is friendly.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Has been an awesome place to live for the past 4 years, staff is super friendly and helpful. The various events are always welcomed. Ryan in the office is amazingly helpful

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

It's been a pleasant experience. I did receive conflicting information from the office staff but it was fixed immediately. The reason I am not giving a full 5 stars is because I put a fairly simple maintenance request in and it took 24 days for someone to come and fix the issue and it wasn't completely fixed.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

i have been here for almost 4 years now and plan on being here another year, i have really come to like the staff, they are very friendly. the only thing that i dont like is that the rent goes up a lot every year.