Meadow Glen Apartments

4.3

4.3

Abigail
This has been a good place to live! We have had minor issues with things around the apartment but for the most part they have been addressed. We appreciate how friendly neighbors have been with our dog and have enjoyed the hot tub this winter.
Nathan
We have enjoyed living here. The apartments are in a good location and are close to the major roadways and a number of places to eat, stores, etc. We’ve been able to make friends with some of our neighbors and haven’t had any issues with anyone. Overall, it’s been a good place to live!
Joanna
I can't believe I've been in this complex for 3 years.. well time flys when you're having fun and also when you have an office staff who cares enough to make your stay so awesome you dont even realize how many years have gone by.. Stacey, Kristen and Ryan have made these 3yrs so amazing and they always put their residence first .. I hope this new year brings them as much joy and blessings as they brought to us .. I nominate them all for a big award or a big raise! They're so deserving 🤍 Happy 2022
Cynthia
It's pretty quiet, pretty landscaping, however trees are being cut down which is disappointing. Trees are really the centerpiece of the landscaping. The sounds of birds waking up is always pleasant. It's a decent place to reside..
Rachel
I need one hundred and forty characters to submit this so I am just typing until I reach the minimum character limit because it's late and I'm tired
Peggy
Great!! Office girls are amazing as always. Community is looking nice. It would be nice to hire more maintenance workers (I know Tay and Jimmie are so busy)
Shelly
I have lived here for over 5+ years. Maintenance is new, The staff in office is friendly, helpful. I don't have any issue with feeling safe or my car bothered.
Leilani
This is a great community. Clean and safe to live it. I would recommend my friends and my family to live here. Peaceful and respectful neighbors too.
Niki
The community is nice to be honest. We just feel like there is no consideration. We just moved in and we are not able to fully adapt . Because things are not the way we were told
Victoria
Landscaping is nice. Other people won’t pick up their dog poop. Put in a request for a new oven knob, still waiting. I guess on temp and hope I don’t burn anything. Plenty of kids for my nephew to play with. No issues with neighbors or anything breaking down. Quiet place.