I moved here because I’m in between my fiancé’s parents and mine, but I also love how the apartment complex is it’s pretty much perfect for a first apartment

Great place for the price. Usually quiet. Front office staff (Ryan is wonderful) always so nice and on top of maintenance requests. Love that we have washer and dryer in unit and 24 hour gym.

They make it like living in my own home here. I love living here. The staff is so friendly also. They make it easy to pay my rent every month and if I need any repairs to, they are always on top of it.

Affordable living with a icely landscaped property. The apartments are pretty well maintained and have a good amount of space. I love that the are trying to promote community activities and hope more people will be involved.

Good neighborhood and great people me and my gorlfriend and are kids like it here we feel more safe here and it is not far from stores or the bus stop

I have lived at meadow Glen for several years now and just signed another lease for 13 more months I just love all the staff and unlike other places they don't change employees every other month so you build a great community that way day or night they are there for you, they are quick to solve problems and care about the people who live here.

Great community. Tenant are super nice and caring. Pool area is nice and the large grass area is nice for the kids to play. The area is also safe

Kudos to the office staff Stacy, Kristen, and Rian. They listen to the problems or concerns I have had in the last few weeks always quick to respond and take care of the matter. Thankyou!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have lived here for over 7 years. I have 0 complaint's the wonderful women who work in the front office are amazing :D Maintenance staff are always on point for me when needed.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Nice clean place to live the people around are very kind and accessible to bus routes stores and other businesses etc affordable rent 24-hour gym swimming pool covered parking

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Friendly neighbors with excellent staff and really quit and peaceful neighborhood plus has all the additives of living in a house but way cheaper

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Apartment staff is always helpful and available when needed. The apartments are great and have a wonderful community. There is always clean laws, friendly neighbors, and great people around.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Vivimos confortables en este.lugar.. solo un pequeño problema los vecinos se molestas frecuente por la música... y el olor en la tuberia del zinc.no es agradable

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I really like living here, the staff is really nice. i also like that it also comes with a washer and dryer. i wish the pool was open more so i woudnt have to keep going to the one by the office.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

My wife and I have been at Meadow Glen for seven years and have enjoyed our moments here. They are almost always available to get maintenance issues resolved in a timely fashion. They are always doing what they can to keep the property in tip-top shape.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Love this place a little noisy but can't complain for location. Wish maintenance was a little more quicker on fixing things. Our building seems to have some drain issues. My bathroom drains are always clogging up. My kitchen sink leaks. Windows are super thin. They need to install ceiling fans in living room and bedroom. I love the trees outside and grass and am looking forward to the pool this summer.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan in the front office has been wonderful. Everyone we've met in the community seems really friendly. There are a few things about our apartment that need to be fixed for move in, so hopefully that will go smoothly!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Pleasant staff, beautiful community, sufficient amenities, well maintained grounds and apartments. The application and move in process was easy and relieved all move-in stress.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The application process was easy considering I was on the other side of the country. The apartment was clean with lots of closet space which I love. Had a few mishaps with parking...but now it's called down.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Has been a great place to live for the last 3 years and I just signed another lease. The office has gone,out of their way to assist me with any issues

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great location, quiet neighborhood, friendly people. Grounds are well kept and clean; great size units, especially for price. Issues handled quickly and effectively.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

We’ve enjoyed living at Meadow Glen for the past two years. Staff is friendly and neighbors are decently quiet. Units could use a bit of updating to match the rising rent cost, but that’s to be expected. Well kept grounds, great location!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are always well maintained and maintenance is good at fixing things timely. Best place we have lived

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Office staff is wonderful and happy all the time. The apartment complex is always being cleaned and maintained. Quiet place to live. Check it out

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I've only just moved in but I definitely like the property so far. Our apartment has a few things that need repair on move in (the garbage disposal for example) but other than that the apartment is great.