My neighbors are very friendly! I have never had a problem with any in the years I’ve lived here. The office and maintenance staff are very friendly and always do a great job. I’m very satisfied with my overall experience here.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Good place to live. All of the neighbors are good people and the area is pretty nice. Although the intersection nearby is a head ache sometimes.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Best apartment ive lived in by far. Staff is very friendly and maintenance is helpful with any issues. The grounds are well kept up I definitely recommend living here

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

We love Meadow Glen and being a part of the community. The buildings are pretty well maintained. Sometimes the kids create problems and damage things. The landscape does need a little more love but is not in bad shape. The big plus is the affordability and location to shopping and schools makes it a great place to live.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

People seem nice here and its a good location.there is a walmart across the street thats convient and a gas station next door. The only complaint i have so far is about the door locks

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great places to live, the grounds are clean and the maintenance is very nice. The staff is easy to work with and always there to help if a issue arises.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan is very congenial, happy, and helpful! I appreciated her help support moving in from out-of-state. She made my transition much less stressful!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I love it here. The office staff are very pleasant. I feel very safe in my home. I feel so at home here. I wouldnt change a thing. I just wish i didnt have to pay rent lol.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I just moved in and so far, I love it. The staff is friendly, helpful, and prompt when things need to be fixed. The property is well kept as well.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Its has been great so far. It is near my daughter's school and right across from a grocery store, yay! My neighbors seem like very nice people.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The complex is kept clean for the most part - occasional dog poop left around. Land scape is continually kept up with. I have personally had loud neighbors that slam doors and yell/ are outside the doors a lot.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Concerns too long for repairs to be completed it’s always a long turn around process. Even when calling the main office at times there is no response.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have liked living here for the year we have lived here. I like how nice the landscaping is and the friendliness of the staff here. I would say the only draw back is how big of a jump rent was when we renewed our lease.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Friendly Staff, I like that they are taking initiative to connect with residents. Extremely slow on maintenance though when it comes to fixing thing six to 10 day wait minimum. This has been consistent in almost two years.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

For a first place I must say im in love with it only for the fact the staff are very kind and the other resident are nice and make you feel welcome.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

This is a huge complex and yet it is quiet after dark. It is family friendly with kids playing in the green areas and dog walkers. Standard problems of old buildings exist, including thin walls. It is still the best value for the price.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I moved here because I’m in between my fiancé’s parents and mine, but I also love how the apartment complex is it’s pretty much perfect for a first apartment

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place for the price. Usually quiet. Front office staff (Ryan is wonderful) always so nice and on top of maintenance requests. Love that we have washer and dryer in unit and 24 hour gym.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

They make it like living in my own home here. I love living here. The staff is so friendly also. They make it easy to pay my rent every month and if I need any repairs to, they are always on top of it.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Affordable living with a icely landscaped property. The apartments are pretty well maintained and have a good amount of space. I love that the are trying to promote community activities and hope more people will be involved.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Good neighborhood and great people me and my gorlfriend and are kids like it here we feel more safe here and it is not far from stores or the bus stop

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have lived at meadow Glen for several years now and just signed another lease for 13 more months I just love all the staff and unlike other places they don't change employees every other month so you build a great community that way day or night they are there for you, they are quick to solve problems and care about the people who live here.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great community. Tenant are super nice and caring. Pool area is nice and the large grass area is nice for the kids to play. The area is also safe

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Kudos to the office staff Stacy, Kristen, and Rian. They listen to the problems or concerns I have had in the last few weeks always quick to respond and take care of the matter. Thankyou!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have lived here for over 7 years. I have 0 complaint's the wonderful women who work in the front office are amazing :D Maintenance staff are always on point for me when needed.