Meadow Glen Apartments

Never had pest problems or issues with the office. Maintenance is always on top of things. Price of apartment is definitely worth the stay . Just wish they had two parking spots per apartment
Just moved in 2 weeks ago- Staff is kind. Maintenance response quickly and communicates well. These apartments are nicely located. Easy to get to I17 and 101 freeways. It’s an older complex- dated. No padding under carpet, the floor creaks a lot. I hear the upstairs at 4 am walking around- getting ready for work. Every time I walk around I feel like I’m being too loud, but I’m just walking 😂. Cabinets drawers are not on tracks ??? When u open one- it falls out. There is gaps on top- that I can’t seem to aline and fix- 3 out 4 drawers are like this. This is not a gated community- wish it was. Parking is not great if u have two vehicles. One assigned spot, the other- Good luck. Parking on weekends I have learned quick is impossible. Circled the complex 6 times. Ended up parking on the complete opposite side of complex- good cardio work out 😊 I’ve enjoyed living here for the most part. I’ve given it a 4 star- really wish there was padding under carpet- that would make such a difference 🤩
I’ve had problems with certain maintenance and billing issues but the staff is always on top of it. Thank you for your work during this time.
It’s been a decent stay for a couple years now. Looking for a new place to start the next chapter in my life. Hope everyone stays safe out there.
Nothing but amazing experiences here at Meadow Glen I refer my friends family and even strangers! During a time like this when our world is so crazy and scary Meadow Glen makes you feel safe and like they care ❤️
So far living here things have been great. It’s nice and quiet, and the front office did an amazing job getting us moved in quickly (due to another lease falling through)! Happy we found this place!
Nice location, beautiful overall complex. Appliances and faucets are a little older, but work. Having a cookout grill here already is nice, as well as the back in ramps/drive for the apartments farther away from parking. The pool is nice, but not the best maintained.
The management staff is very nice and the amenities are great! The pool is a nice place to hang out and I love the new sunshades that they installed there.
I've really enjoyed living at meadow glen the past year. They made moving across the country as easy as possible and it is the perfect location near where I go to school!
Good community. Great staff. Cost effective for transitioning dads. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cost effective community. Two pools!!!!!