Meadow Glen Apartments

4.3

4.3

Parking is horrible but they know this already. Been here almost half a year and still no accommodations. Just dont expect anything after signing your lease but 3 different lies from each person!! I love Ryan though!! She's good to go!
Nice place, good transition when you have to potentially put your life back together. Front desk responds on a decent time when issues arise.
The area around the complex is convenient with shopping and major highways not to far away. The complex tends to keep the property clean. Overall the complex has its pros and cons like most places.
So good so far. My apartment needed some i immediate repairs and the office put in a maintenance request for me right away. There was also someone in my parking spot and they also took care of it immediately. Much appreciated.
It has been a good experience. However we had 2 experiences that forever will leave a bad taste in my mouth. We had a statue of the virgin Mary ( about 35 40 inches tall and about 15 to 18 years old) at the entrance of my apartment for 2 1/2 yrs and one day it was gone, I live on a 2nd floor ,reported and was told there's nothing we can do - no sympathy. My wife's car had a magnet that says Keep Christ I Christmas, also gone.
Home Sweet Home, Good Neighbors, Great Location, Amenities are convenient and a blessing. Even better there's a grocery store across the street and a convenience store next door. What more could yoh ask for.
Meadow Glen apartments has a great community. At Meadow Glen apartments there is a lot of kids and adults who are friendly and caring. All the kids have so much fun.
Everyone was super nice when moving in, it was a very easy process and could always call if I had questions. I have children and there are lots of children that play outside which is a plus so my kids can make friends! Super quiet complex and friendly neighbors.
Great! I love it here. It’s quiet when it needs to be. Kids play outside. My nephew plays outside when he’s here. My teenager has friends here. The kids need to quit putting trash, rocks, and flowers in the grill, but that’s on their parents. We plan on staying here for a while.
Been here 3years and I love it here have new neighbors and I live in corner apt.. and this guy always peeking in my apt.. why don't ppl use side walks ANYMORE and walk in front of other ppl place and look inside.. also he smokes on my side so I pick up butts to make sure I'm not blamed for it. But the staff is really good ppl... Maintenance needs more help.. my patients is wearing thin for sure with them.