Meadow Glen Apartments

4.3

4.3

Great Management & staff, trys there best to keep the complex in shape, when a problem there on it. Maintenance is on it as well. My grandkids come visit, they enjoy the pool, great place to live.
Always been a pleasure living here. Staff is the best! Grounds are well maintained and neighborhood is great. Always looking out for their residents.
two pools have been nice, good neighbors. Got one that sunbaths every day at random times and he doesn't have the figure to be on the balcony like that.
I love living here. The ladies in the front office are awesome and super understanding! I recently renewed my lease and will renew it again.
Staff ok . We got premium and everything is falling apart. But other then that everything is ok. I recommend people to stay here. It’s nice.
The neighbors that I live close to are very quiet respectful and friendly. They watch out for each other's vehicles and help wherever they can.
I still love it here. Always feel safe. Office staff are fenonimal women. Maintenance men are the best. Grounds are well kept. Very nice place to live.
I have no problems with the apartments aside from the maintenance issues. Maintenance supervisor doesn’t take anything serious until it’s too late. The other maintenance guy Andy is amazing though.
I like living here a lot! My main issue is they have yet to take care of a maintenance issue that has been going on since before covid 19. I am not dismissing or saying it is bad here at all! This is a great place to live overall.
could use some upgrades and wish work orders could go in a little quicker also wish they could keep the pool open longer, area is kept nice on the outside of apartment buidlings.