Jeremy and Cameron are excellent maintenance staff. They go above and beyond. And really keep this place going. i had them out for a plumbing issue. Something else popped up that day and they took care of it with no problem.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Other then waking up to yard work every Friday it's a nice place. I have lived all over the country and this is a good place at a decent cost

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place to live. In a great location. Complex is quiet and and well kept up. Love the incentives that the complex has to offer with the residents points.

The office Staff is very friendly and helpful. All of my maintenance needs get taken Care of timely. We've been here 6 years and love it here.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Meadow Glen had been an awesome complex to live in. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The community is safe and friendly. Noise or crime isn’t much of an issue. Maintenance is quick if it’s an emergency (like AC malfunction) and relatively timely when it isn’t. Definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Kristen and Ryan are always very helpful. Quiet place to live. Love the third floor. Have been here for almost 2 years and hopefully another.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

My resident experience has been good. The only problems that I have had is that its takes a long time for mantience to be completed. They were suppose to replace my dryer but it still hasn't been replaced. Other than that the environment is great and I haven't had any problems with the neighbors!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Safe, quiet neighborhood. Not a ton of traffic on Union Hills compared to other streets. In unit washer/drier, which was important to me. Our air conditioner barely works. I've been here for two summers and it's brutal. In fall, it's lovely, though. Grounds are well kept, and there's plenty of parking.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The property is nicely maintained and welcoming. The staff is very friendly and helpful. the apartment itself is spacious and designed well.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I love everything about the apartments!!! Is a really quiet community the only think it bothers me is the it has 4 entrance and they don’t have a gate. But other then that price and size of apartments are good.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place to live. The office ladies are the sweetest and it’s beautifully landscaped. Super dog friendly and kid friendly too. Never had an issue.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great neighbors. Management and maintenance staff are effective. Can't say enough good things about the cookies in the office. Please add another piece ( room for a fifth one ) of work out equipment.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have been living here for 18 months. It's a great apartment complex. Property management is great. The leasing office is helpful! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

7 plus years as a resident no complaints. Friendly staff and neighbors wonderful place to live. The rewards program is especially fantastic 😎😜👍.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Neighbors are amazing and office staff are very tentative to needs of residents my kids have made friends immediately and the environment is like community that looks out for each other. Great place to live

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Have lived here a long time! Apartments are decent m, staff is great and willing to work with you for whatever reason! Only downside is that they don’t have 3 bedrooms!!!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I moved in April of this year. The kadies in the front desk are awesome, beautiful and share enthusiasm and are very sweet and helpful every time I get to the office for any reason. Thank you for taking good care of us.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff is awesome! Community is always clean and my kids love running around and playing at the play ground. Community is quiet and friendly.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The maintenance guys cameron and Joe fixed my issues in my apartment 320 today on 11/01/18 and Ryan and Kristen the apartment staff in the the office are great people i like it here i can really call this place home.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Haven't had any issues since moving in. Friendly staff. Haven't really had the chance to use the pool or gym, but definitely like they are there if I would like to use them.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The office staff are very friendly and welcoming. When and if I do have any issues with my apartment they are on top of it and the issue is taken care of within a 24 hour time frame. Love the office staff, they are Great!!!!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Best apartment complex we have lived in. Easy to deal with staff and every problem ot concern is dealt with fast and effectively. Would recommend.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The staff is friendly. The grounds are very well kept. the apartment itself is designed well and is spacious. I would highly recommend living here

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

It’s been good so far. Clean grounds, friendly staff. Maintenance can be slow at times, pretty quiet low-key neighbors. As with all apartments you’ll have some noise, but it’s less than most. Haven’t had any pest problems and the front office is very responsive to any problems that arise.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Overall amazing , great staff , great management . Very family oriented place there isn't a day that I walk by that someone that doesn't have a smile on their face throughout the community.