A very good place to live and the people are very nice it is very close to are sons doctors and we dnt have to walk so far if we want to some were

Reply from Meadow Glen

Clean & quiet . Office staff always friendly and willing to help find a solution Gym has all need and the work order turn around rate is awesome !!

Reply from Meadow Glen

We have enjoyed living at Meadow Glen from day one. When we first came to see the apartment complex it was so nice. Love the huge trees. The office has been so nice to work with.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Everything has been wonderful. The office staff is sweet and helpful. Maintenance has been awesome. The facility is well maintained. We are very content.

Reply from Meadow Glen

The front office are always so pleasant and helpful. Maintenance work gets done relatively quickly. I love my apartment and would recommend anyone to move here. 90% out of 100%

Reply from Meadow Glen

Not a bad place to live. Decent price for the area, and safe. I have never had any issues with safety. The buildings are older, but they do a great job making the complex look nice. The grass is always green, which makes the courtyard look pretty. Staff is nice.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Office staff on point! Work orders get done. Little upset by the greasy hand and boot prints left on our shower walls and tub. But no more leaks. Price is great! Community seems to be pretty quiet aside from our upstairs neighbors but they have 5 kids so can’t expect too much.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Office girls are great! Maintenance we need more of so no long wait periods. Rent is decent. Love it!! The office keeps us updated on what's going on around us which I think is great!

Reply from Meadow Glen

I love where I live! Staff is always friendly and maintenance is always quick! The grounds are always clean and pools are kept in good condition.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Community is nice but it does take awhile to get service done. But it’s quiet here and people are really nice. Cool and spa are solid and apts are beautiful

Reply from Meadow Glen

I have lived here over a year and my daughter and I are most often pleased with the apartments. The staff is nice and the maintenance crew are always friendly and helpful. Little things here and there with our apartment have come up and need repaired, but will be no problem getting corrected. The grounds are kept clean and manicured, so very nice to see that for an older complex. :)

Reply from Meadow Glen

we had a rough beginning but the office staff really helped us out! They really do care about their residents. I would recommend these apartments to anyone!

Reply from Meadow Glen

My son and I have lived here for 13 years. Everything we need is within a 5 mile radius. The office staff is awesome. Maintenance staff is the best.

Reply from Meadow Glen

My wife and I have been residenta for 6 years. This past week Meadow Glen Apts told residents were going green. We love that idea. Maintenance went through the complex and replaced ALL the shower heads with energy efficient heads. Keep up the good word.

Reply from Meadow Glen

meadow glen is a wonderful place to live. the ladies in the office are awesome at their job and the maintenance team is amazing. nothing but good things to say about this property.

Reply from Meadow Glen

So far so good. I definitely like the privacy and not being able to hear my neighbors. On-going upgrades are nice as well. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Meadow Glen

The staff at the office there so nice. All the community is calm and I really feel safe in this place, even with my kids been outside playing. The security at night is awesome.

Reply from Meadow Glen

except for bedrooms located 15 feet from Union hills drive resulting in vehicle traffic noise and water bills fluctuating too much I'd say I'm content with living at Meadow Glen Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and courteous to others. They keep the grounds clean and safe.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Great apartment, I've had an really awesome experience here. wouldn't choose any other home. great maintenance staff and front end office crew.

Reply from Meadow Glen

I’m only giving 3 stars because I recently moved in on Monday and being so excited with this being my first apartment I was extremely disappointed that the air wasn’t working when I moved in and I couldn’t even use the dishwasher bc that was also broken. Going on day 5 now and the air is still not fixed but I do really love the place and the atmosphere in this complex. It’s very quiet and relaxing. Lots of grass area and nice pools. Overall after this air situation and the dishwasher is fixed I’m sure the rest of my living experience will be a 5.

Reply from Meadow Glen

The lack of open space parking makes a real challenge to live here. Also there are some dogs breeds that should not be living in the complex.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Getting moved it was so easy and smooth. We were moving in from out of town so we had to do everything over the phone and they were great about helping us out. They made sure we had everything was ready for us since we had to move in right away!

Reply from Meadow Glen

Well my Husband & I renewed our lease in December 2017. We’ve been here since 2012. The grounds are maintained weekly & the office staff are wonderful. Issues are recognized and handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Meadow Glen

The BEST management team. Always timely on any repairs or issues I may encounter. The grounds are kept immaculate, pool is always sparkling and the neighbors are kind and welcoming. In fact my family also rents here.

Reply from Meadow Glen

We have been residents of Meadow Glen for 3 years, but will be moving soon in order to buy our first house. This apartment has allowed us to save money, yet have all the basic amenities. There is occasional issues with noise and the neighborhood kids tend to leave trash and toys around. However the staff and maintenance go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and take care of all issues.