Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place all around for the price, I feel like I say this every time but I've been here 11 years so far and there's got to be a reason why I'm staying :)
Interesting enough during a pandemic or any other time. The residents are great, but the work orders are always behind. For a small complex its questionable, but you'll always get answer for it. So I guess it's okay because my family has lived on this property for a joined 15 years.
Wonderful landscaping and great neighbors and friends all around. Their are plenty of children for they kids to play with and people to watch out for the kids. Office staff is wonderful
Ladies in the office are great... sure ive had a few problems, but they were taken care of... parking is difficult if you have two vehicles. Neighbors by are have been great people. The maintenance guys are great. Its an ok place to live.
I used to live in this apartment complex when I was a kid. I had such a strong, happy experience living here that it was my first choice once I was old enough to get my own apartment. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. The complex is kept clean.
Nice and quiet area. Maintenance takes very good care of the place always looks very nice. We enjoy the events that are put on for the family. The summer movies are fantastic.
So far everything has been great. It’s a family friendly community, and the the staff is easy to work with. They are professional and respond promptly.
Nice people up front. They will work with you in these hard times. Parking isn't great, But the office is really good about it. Nice quiet complex for the most part. Affordable and peaceful.
We love it here. It has been our home for almost 3 years. We have the best community and office staff. Maintenance is one of my favorites. :)
4 cause there is always room for improvement. Great place to call home tho. Some neighbors should try to understand that they choose to live in apartments and they are gonna hear each other and the kids are gonna play outside.