Meadow Glen Apartments

4.3

4.3

Meadow Glenn is a respectable community that has the best office staff any complex could ask for.It has many opportunities for family and friends to come together and enjoy the day. There are so many different things here where you can find a way to make friends and feel safe. Surrounded by grocery store and gas station food places all within walking distance of your apartment.
We’ve been happy with living here and have very few complaints. The front office staff is kind and are quick to help us with any issues we may have. The only reason I’ve put 4 stars and not 5 is because of the dog poop all over and the slow help we’ve had in replacing a sink.
Easy move in and helpful front desk. Was helped immediately and quickly. There was no issues and the staff is on your side 100 percent and willing to go above and beyond to help you out
A great place to live, very responsive to inquiries of any kind. I would definitely recommend this place if you are just starting out, have a family, or it's just you and your pet.
I have to say that things have actually gotten a lot better and I maintain requests have been doing completed in a more appropriate timely manner. Which is greatly appreciated.
I love my home sweet home. Clean and homey complex, nice neighbors, plenty of families so my kids have a safe place to grow up and play in! Friendly faces and welcoming staff that makes me feel comfortable and trustworthy.
I've lived here 11 years already, love the front office folks and maintenance team. I wouldn't stay so long if it wasn't a great place to be! :)
Overall good community only downside is the lack of parking spots. Safe community with great amenities and a good place for residents. Pet friendly and family oriented.
It has been a good experience and step to getting into our forever home. We have not had any issues and the area is quite. Parking continues to be an issue but that’s to be expected.
Nothing has changed since my last review. Love it here. Only issue I have is the other people won’t pick up after their dogs and some of the young kids hangout at the grill and mess with it and leave trash. Grateful for the community staff who are helpful always and keep the community clean. Thank you Meadow Glen!!!