Meadow Glen Apartments

I have been a resident of Meadow Glen for 6 years. I have never encountered any problems. The ladies are great in the office. I know maintenance is very busy but would like to see an improvement within the grounds of the community ie trash pickup in the parking lots, the grass areas, the courtyard, the pet waste stations,etc. Landscaping needs improvement also..dead bushes, no grass areas subject to mud and if paper items are on the grass they just mow over. I respect my community and my living space and hope in the near future that these problems can be taken care of. Thanks for listening.
The staff is great, complex is in a great area. I just wish the the complex was more clean, and less dog poop. I also see a people parking on the sidewalks over night which makes if difficult for my family to visit since I have a family member who uses a motorized wheelchair.
Great 7 years quiet and peaceful. I have had zero complaint's over 7 year's. Any appliance issue's or flooring need redone taken care of right away. the ladie's and maintenance crew are on top of it.
It's been great living here, any time there's a problem it's dealt with quite quickly. the only bone to pick I have is that our water bill wasn't put into our rent until this month which to me was a bit odd. Other than that it's been great.
It has been OK living here. The Pros: I like it because its pretty quiet most of the time. The location is close to shopping, restaurants, and highway. The Cons: They send quite a few notices to tenants about shutting off the water for matenance, the pool gets closed quite a bit during summer season, and the landscapers don't wait until after 8am before they start using the lawn mowers and they blow the dirt all over your car.
The staff at meadow glen really make it worth living here! I had some issues earlier this year with my apartment and every staff member was great at communicating to let me know what was going on to fix the problem, you guys are great!
I love the spacious apartments. All the office staff is so nice. Ryan especially is so nice and helpful. Been living here for 3 years and I love it.
I am very happy with this apartment for the most part because it is pretty quiet and clean, but the maintenance orders take weeks to be fixed, so that is disappointing.
I am a new resident and overall, I like living here. I think the staff is very nice and so are the people within the community. However, I think there can be some improvements regarding sustainability. This includes the sprinklers, the doggie bags, maintenance of the outside environment and more. It would not only save the complex and the residents money but it would be better for the environment!
Lived here for 3 years now office staff are amazing Stacy and Ryan really care about their residents and maintenance are very professional and And friendly