Meadow Glen Apartments

Everyone is super friendly. The landscape is always taken care of. There are a lot of children running around, which is awesome if you have kids.
I’ve been here about 3 years now. Quiet environment, well kept areas, and nice front office/ maintenance staff. I like the location close to the freeway. I do enjoy being here!
Ryan in the front office is super friendly and helpful! Work orders can take awhile and sometimes we need to remind the front office of them and will resubmit them.
Great neighbors and staff that will help with all ur housing needs. Friendly and helpful maintenance crew that will fix any repairs you need for your apartment.
I have only been here for about a week and a half but it is great here and the people are so nice. The only thing is our upstairs neighbors are pretty much loud 24/7.
I really enjoy the atmosphere of Meadow Glen. The management is always friendly and helpful. The poop issue has somewhat been addressed, However some owners letting their pets out without leashes is getting dangerous as pets are being attacked and people are being harmed in the process.
I've enjoyed my time living at Meadow Glen thus far. The only thing I don't enjoy is the noise from the road, but otherwise the location is very convenient for me.
People are great here.!! Everybody gets along here good community and great staffing it's quiet here and the people in the office are so nice
So far it’s nice and quiet. Everyone seems nice. Everyone is always outside. Like how peaceful it seems. My kids are wanting to be out side all the time
overall pretty well. it is frustrating that some standards aren’t met from others regarding parking and animal waste, but it does not dampen the experience. i am thankful for a great community!