This is a really cool perk to have I recommend it to anyone in my apartments so they can have money from rewards that are really easy and simple to get

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The community is beautiful and quiet. .staff is great,friendly,funny. I gave 4 due to the apt wasn't 100% when moving in..but I love it here

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

So far the experience has been rather pleasant. Kristen and Ryan are so nice and helpful!!!! I have only been here a month or so but so far I love it!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I Love the location. It is noisy. Maintenance does slack. Office staff is friendly. Ryan helps my every issue. Im satisfied with the complex.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I am very pleased with Ryan she is the one who helped me to do all the paperwork and took care of me when I told her I needed a place to live, she’s awesome

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I love this place. Especially the beautiful ladies in the office. They are quick and courteous. Grounds are kept nice and the maintenance guys get the job done. Thank you so much.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Ryan has been so excellent here at making sure things go well. She was a big help today when trying to get my package out of the mail Box! Thank you Ryan!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Good experience so far. Typical apartment life. Clean ground, punctual service calls. Can’t ask for much more from an apartment complex really.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Jeremy and Cameron are excellent maintenance staff. They go above and beyond. And really keep this place going. i had them out for a plumbing issue. Something else popped up that day and they took care of it with no problem.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Other then waking up to yard work every Friday it's a nice place. I have lived all over the country and this is a good place at a decent cost

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place to live. In a great location. Complex is quiet and and well kept up. Love the incentives that the complex has to offer with the residents points.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The office Staff is very friendly and helpful. All of my maintenance needs get taken Care of timely. We've been here 6 years and love it here.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Meadow Glen had been an awesome complex to live in. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The community is safe and friendly. Noise or crime isn’t much of an issue. Maintenance is quick if it’s an emergency (like AC malfunction) and relatively timely when it isn’t. Definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Kristen and Ryan are always very helpful. Quiet place to live. Love the third floor. Have been here for almost 2 years and hopefully another.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

My resident experience has been good. The only problems that I have had is that its takes a long time for mantience to be completed. They were suppose to replace my dryer but it still hasn't been replaced. Other than that the environment is great and I haven't had any problems with the neighbors!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Safe, quiet neighborhood. Not a ton of traffic on Union Hills compared to other streets. In unit washer/drier, which was important to me. Our air conditioner barely works. I've been here for two summers and it's brutal. In fall, it's lovely, though. Grounds are well kept, and there's plenty of parking.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The property is nicely maintained and welcoming. The staff is very friendly and helpful. the apartment itself is spacious and designed well.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I love everything about the apartments!!! Is a really quiet community the only think it bothers me is the it has 4 entrance and they don’t have a gate. But other then that price and size of apartments are good.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great place to live. The office ladies are the sweetest and it’s beautifully landscaped. Super dog friendly and kid friendly too. Never had an issue.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great neighbors. Management and maintenance staff are effective. Can't say enough good things about the cookies in the office. Please add another piece ( room for a fifth one ) of work out equipment.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have been living here for 18 months. It's a great apartment complex. Property management is great. The leasing office is helpful! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

7 plus years as a resident no complaints. Friendly staff and neighbors wonderful place to live. The rewards program is especially fantastic 😎😜👍.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Neighbors are amazing and office staff are very tentative to needs of residents my kids have made friends immediately and the environment is like community that looks out for each other. Great place to live

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Have lived here a long time! Apartments are decent m, staff is great and willing to work with you for whatever reason! Only downside is that they don’t have 3 bedrooms!!!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I moved in April of this year. The kadies in the front desk are awesome, beautiful and share enthusiasm and are very sweet and helpful every time I get to the office for any reason. Thank you for taking good care of us.