What can I say that I haven't said already. These apartments are very accommodating, girls in office are so on top of their game, & with smiles. Landscaping is a plus. Kept picked up, always advising slackers with pets to keep their business picked up. Thank you Meadow glen!

Just re-signed and looking forward to another year here:). The pools and the general upkeep of the grounds is always something positive to look forward to.

Great staff and maintenance is always timely with repairs and emergency service. Appearance is kept nice and community is peaceful and easy to live in

I’ve been here since 2012. I like the quiet of the apartmentment. We live on the East entrance- The only noise we here is the street traffic during rush hour. The grounds are kept up beautifully. Most of all are the staff. The Office and maintenance Staff are AWSOME. All you need to do is ask and they get right on it. Thank You Meadow Glen its NOT just an apartment it has become our HOME

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

This is a very nice community and a great location. You can walk to Walmart or to the gas station in under 5 minutes minutes. The staff is awesome and communicates well with the tenants.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

For the most part the community is quiet, maintained, and updated. Kristen, Rian, and Stacy are great in the office and whenever there is a problem they are quick to take care of it. Since there has been is a new maintenance supervisor hired the community is looking better. Kudos to the office!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Pretty good complex nice and quiet besides the people who park in the center of the complex where most people unload heavy stuff it’s pretty nice

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

We just moved in; the office staff is very friendly and helpful. All of our questions were answered quickly and accurately. So far everything has been awesome.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

One of the best apartment complexes my husband and I have lived at . We love how friendly the office staff is . The matience orders are always done in manner. The complex is full of families and occasionally the host family friendly activities.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

It’s my second time living here and I still love it!! My apartment overlooks the pool and I never have direct sunlight on my patio! I would recommend this community to friends and family for sure.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff if friendly the maintenance crew is knowledgeable The grounds are well kept up and the neighbors are friendly. I would recommend living here

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

It’s a nice place to live. My dog likes it. There are lots of pets that seem happy. I love my apartment. It’s a nice place to live. The neighbors are nice too.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

so far it has been great, Ryan is super helpful!! She is right on top of my emails which is great because I am coming in from out of state. Great job

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I’ve been a resident at meadow glen since 2013 and I’ve had a great experience since! My maintenance work always gets done in a timely manner and the staff is wonderful. The ladies really work hard to satisfy their residents and I’m happy to have them in the office. I’ve heard many stories in the past about other people’s experiences with management at apartment complexes and they weren’t happy with it. That’s why I’m happy my first choice was meadow glen!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

My husband and I have lived here for a year and have always had very positive interactions with management. The apartment grounds are always well maintained and we know we can get help whenever we need it.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Never a problem getting a work order completed. Staff is very friendly. Nice that the pool is finally fixed. Too hot to have the pool not open.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Meadow Glen apartments has amazing customer service! Ryan in the leasing office has made our move in seamless and we moved from another state, site unseen. We have had a few hiccups with our apartment after move in, but the work orders have been placed and I am confident that we will have these minor issues fixed soon. We enjoy the grounds and the apartment layout, therefore I would recommend moving into Meadow Glen if you are looking for a quality neighborhood for a great value👍🏼😎

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

A very good place to live and the people are very nice it is very close to are sons doctors and we dnt have to walk so far if we want to some were

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Clean & quiet . Office staff always friendly and willing to help find a solution Gym has all need and the work order turn around rate is awesome !!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

We have enjoyed living at Meadow Glen from day one. When we first came to see the apartment complex it was so nice. Love the huge trees. The office has been so nice to work with.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Everything has been wonderful. The office staff is sweet and helpful. Maintenance has been awesome. The facility is well maintained. We are very content.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The front office are always so pleasant and helpful. Maintenance work gets done relatively quickly. I love my apartment and would recommend anyone to move here. 90% out of 100%

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Not a bad place to live. Decent price for the area, and safe. I have never had any issues with safety. The buildings are older, but they do a great job making the complex look nice. The grass is always green, which makes the courtyard look pretty. Staff is nice.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Office staff on point! Work orders get done. Little upset by the greasy hand and boot prints left on our shower walls and tub. But no more leaks. Price is great! Community seems to be pretty quiet aside from our upstairs neighbors but they have 5 kids so can’t expect too much.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Office girls are great! Maintenance we need more of so no long wait periods. Rent is decent. Love it!! The office keeps us updated on what's going on around us which I think is great!