Staff is friendly, premise is clean. They offer a pet friendly and kid friendly environment and they’ve been attentive to maintenance needed.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The grounds are always well kept and nice. The pools are clean and the grass is cut. Maintenance is quick to respond in extreme situations. I appreciate the dedication.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I'm a returning resident for a reason! The staff is awesome and understanding. The neighbors are always super friendly. The landscape is always looking nice and green. I enjoy my experience here, I would recommend it this complex to anyone looking.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

A great place to for the value of the area. They have fun events that make you feel apart of a community. There are minor issues like sometimes a load neighbor and the landscap is in need of some love. Bit overall we have enjoyed the years at Meadow Glen.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Highly recommended close to freeways . Office staff is friendly, maintenance knowledgeable and professional. I've lived here for 4 years. Clean and quiet

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Not bad, everything squeaks, the floors, the tub, under the sink. There isn't much sound proofing, every time my neighbor slam their door, it scares my dog half to death. I wish there were camera's, maybe there are, but I haven't seen them, but it would help me feel safer at night, especially since the lighting between buildings isn't great. I know it's not a shining review, but it's good so far.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The lady's at office at meadow glen are very nice n very helpful they will go above and beyond their job duties to make sure residents are happy great job lady's n thank you.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Its has been great so far. It is near my daughter's school and right across from a grocery store, yay! My neighbors seem like very nice people.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I rate with 4 stars because I feel safe hear. office staff is non judgmental. Most residents are friendly and respectful. It would be 5 Stars but traffic noise is very loud and pollution is a abundant. Meadow glenn is in no way at fault in the matter.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Needs improvements in some units. Neighbors are not very friendly. Love the location and staff otherwise. Pet friendly is always appropriated.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Great area, fantastic schools. Neighbors are very nice and it’s convenient to the freeway and nearby stores. My only complaint is the frequency of rude landscapers.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I have thoroughly enjoyed living in Meadow Glen since I moved here in July. The front desk staff are so sweet and all my maintenance orders are accomplished in a short amount of time. The location is perfect too!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

It has been wonderful so far. Where I was living before was so bad and moving to Meadow Glen has been a breath of fresh air. It's quiet, clean, and a place I'm happy to call home.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I love my apartment and complex. The office is nice and helpful and I’m not being overcharged for where I live. I would highly recommend Meadow Glen!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

I like that it is pet friendly but would like to see a dog park for our fur babies have a place to run around. I have a big dog and love to watch him play but we live on the second floor and I’m constantly tell him to stop so he won’t make too much noise.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The staff are nice and friendly. Work orders can take awhile to be resolved, and rent was significantly increased this year with little improvements to the facilities to validate such a cost.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Grounds are well maintained and maintenece does a good job. I highly reccomend this community to anyone .

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Everything has been really good here! The only thing I would like to see change is that all outdoor lighting be fixed it’s really dark at night and I am afraid of missing a step and falling or the kids falling.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

It’s not a bad place to stay, but I don’t really have much to say that’s interesting about it either. The office staff is nice but my neighbors are horrible!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

So far so good! Moved in in August and the front staff and maintenance crew have been nothing but friendly, accommodating and welcoming. Looking forward to being here to enjoy the nice outdoor spaces when it cools down, and loving the ability to do cardio at the resident gym!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The apartment meadow glen in a wonderful place to live. There a lots of kids for my kids to hang out with and the community is well rounded. All parents and family’s look out for eachother.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

These apartments are nice! It’s a quiet complex and has a great location. I have never had any problem with my neighbors at all. They are very spacious apartments as well.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

My favorite part of living here is the management staff! Ryan is amazing! The maintenance staff is usually very fast and on top of things when things go wrong. People are finally cleaning up after their doggos and it makes everything so much more pleasant!

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

The staff is always kind and courteous. Maintenance requests get taken care of in a timely manner. The grounds are always kept up and look nice.

Reply from Meadow Glen Apartments

Office staff and maintenance are amazing my neighbors are friendly and welcoming and my kids have made life long friends. I have had an amazing experience.