except for bedrooms located 15 feet from Union hills drive resulting in vehicle traffic noise and water bills fluctuating too much I'd say I'm content with living at Meadow Glen Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and courteous to others. They keep the grounds clean and safe.

Great apartment, I've had an really awesome experience here. wouldn't choose any other home. great maintenance staff and front end office crew.

I’m only giving 3 stars because I recently moved in on Monday and being so excited with this being my first apartment I was extremely disappointed that the air wasn’t working when I moved in and I couldn’t even use the dishwasher bc that was also broken. Going on day 5 now and the air is still not fixed but I do really love the place and the atmosphere in this complex. It’s very quiet and relaxing. Lots of grass area and nice pools. Overall after this air situation and the dishwasher is fixed I’m sure the rest of my living experience will be a 5.

The lack of open space parking makes a real challenge to live here. Also there are some dogs breeds that should not be living in the complex.

Getting moved it was so easy and smooth. We were moving in from out of town so we had to do everything over the phone and they were great about helping us out. They made sure we had everything was ready for us since we had to move in right away!

Well my Husband & I renewed our lease in December 2017. We’ve been here since 2012. The grounds are maintained weekly & the office staff are wonderful. Issues are recognized and handled in a timely manner.

The BEST management team. Always timely on any repairs or issues I may encounter. The grounds are kept immaculate, pool is always sparkling and the neighbors are kind and welcoming. In fact my family also rents here.

We have been residents of Meadow Glen for 3 years, but will be moving soon in order to buy our first house. This apartment has allowed us to save money, yet have all the basic amenities. There is occasional issues with noise and the neighborhood kids tend to leave trash and toys around. However the staff and maintenance go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and take care of all issues.

I have lived here for 4 years. The office people are very nice. You need anything they are right on it. The grounds are kept pretty clean. They also have fun events in the office

the apartments are nice. staff is very pleasant. work orders get done quite quick. cant wait to get in the pools, they have done some updating to them. thanks meadow glen

I love it here. Office staff is just as pleasant as they were the day I applied. I love the new color of paint. Kinda wished I lived on first floor, because its a challenge sometimes carrying groceries up to the second floor. There is nothing I would change about my place. I love it

Excellent community! Everyone in the office is so nice! I would recommend this community to all my friends. It’s very nice and I love how close I am to all the amenities

Reply from Meadow Glen

Living at Meadow Glen has been wonderful. This community has truly made a cross-Country move easier, and calmed so much of the inner-worry. The neighborhood is clean, quiet, and people are friendly and kind.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Kudos to Staff and Maintenance!! Always quick to respond with questions asked or other main issues. The community is quiet and maintained. I respect my living space and enjoy being here.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Meadow glen is a very nice place to live.Meadow Glen is a very nice place to love.Meadow glen is a cool place.The pool is pleasant,the grounds are well kept.The work out room is average,social events are nice for the residents.The area is nice for shopping and close to the highway 17.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Meadow Glen Apartment is a very clean and quiet community. The staff are very professional, friendly and always helpful. Me and my family love it here.

Reply from Meadow Glen

I have lived here for 1 year so far. Community is in a nice neighborhood with no crime. The complex is lush with green grass everywhere( which i love so much) I have not seen 1 bug in my apartment the entire time! I live right above the office and the office staff is very friendly!

Reply from Meadow Glen

We have not moved in quite yet, but finding Meadow Glen was quite a relief! Ryan was super helpful helping us find an apartment and with the application process, and we are so grateful to find an affordable place to live!

Reply from Meadow Glen

Signing up has been easy! People have been friendly and we checked out the place one of the residents just was walking by and said hi and started to tell us how they love it here and have lived here for 4 years already

Reply from Meadow Glen

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff members. Stacy and the others really seem to be on top of their game and are already making me feel right at home.

Reply from Meadow Glen

Outstanding staff and maintenance crew. Would recommend this apartment complex to my friends. Excellent recreational facilities that are ideal.

Reply from Meadow Glen

I have been living in meadow glen for about 3 years now & have had nothing but a grey experience. The staff is friendly and always helpful. Maintenance always gets the job done quick, the one time that didn’t happen the complex manager called me to apologize and put my work order at top priority. I will miss this place when I move. If I ever do lol

Reply from Meadow Glen

Beautiful community, spacious apartments. Love it....... would recommend to anyone looking for a nice clean complex with everything you you need

Reply from Meadow Glen

Living here has been a Pleasure so far. Everyone is friendly, and it's clean. My son and I love it!! I would absolutely Recommend Meadow Glen apartments to anyone looking for a convenient, yet Quiet community!!

Reply from Meadow Glen

Living at meadow glen has been really great. Kristin and Ryan are freakin awesome office ladies. I renewed my lease for another year cause i love living here so much.