Meadow Glen Apartments

4.3

4.3

I’ve been here about 4 years now. In the process of buying a home to be in a better/safer area. Appreciate the time I’ve spent here but look forward to my upcoming next journey.
Its been pretty quiet around Meadow Glen. Cant be grateful enough for that. Winter went by quick, and moving into Spring sounds nice. Especially with everything that's been going on all over the worlds and country. I'm grateful to live in a community and this state, right now.
I loved it for the most part ! I referred a lot of people here . It’s just wish maintenance was better, and on time . But the office workers was good .
Very friendly staff. The grounds are kept clean even though I know the kids playing outside must leave a mess. The grass is kept up with. It’s not very noisy. Apartments are decently furnished.
The staff is friendly and very helpful. The grounds are kept very well, and look great. I always get frustrated when I see people litter and throw their garbage on the ground here, but maintenance stays on top of it. It is one of the nicer apartments I have lived in. The gym is really nice too.
Quiet at night !! Great office staff !! Close shopping and freeway access. Apartments are pretty nice. They put together some community functions.
Good month. Good community. Helped me when I needed a place. Reasonable price. Staff are friendly so can’t complain. Two pools so who can complain about that.
My stay here has been quite eventful. Really comfortable super nice office team. Maintenance guys on point. I've been here 4 years now, and if rent can just stay where it's at, or maybe a little lowe, I'll be here another 4.
Just moved in about 2 weeks ago, everything has been great so far customer service wise. No complaints there. I definitely don’t appreciate my downstairs neighbor practically harassing me though & constantly complaining about “noise” when I have a 4 year old child & I work from home. Just makes me feel kind of uncomfortable.
Lovely neighborhood. Great staff & beautiful Inside complex. I would refer someone here at Meadow glen apartment. Nice floor plan with nice wood floor.