Meadow Wood

4.3

4.3

The management is great anything we need help with there their. The price is amazing its a pretty peaceful neighborhood and its just a good apartment all together
Love this community Quiet, friendly, clean! I would recommend this place to people who are looking for a great community. I’ve lived in this place for over two years now.
Super nice complex very well kept. Quiet, and the neighbors are super friendly so far. Maintenance is super quick to respond to any problem we have had so far.
It’s alright, just feel like the price should drop just a little since we are unable to use the fitness center & pool/spa even the park is gone
This has been a clean and safe community. Neighborhood is respectful of others. Management is up to date for technology and standard operational proceedures.
It’s been great! Lots of nice changes to the complex. Management has changed and all are very nice and helpful. Looks like new things happening with the pool area, can’t wait to see.
Overall this place is great! There are lots of amenities, maintenance requests get done in a timely manner and it is a safe and quiet neighborhood.
I am just moving in and excited to get to know the community, so far my experience with the staff has been great they are very kind and helpful!
It's a place to live so I can't complain about that but it's not the greatest the walls and windows are thin so you can hear everything. The pool, gym and playground has been closed for a year because they are remodeling and we are still being charged as if we were using those amenities.
The office staff is great and always willing to answer questions or look in to something if you aren't sure on something. I have had a great experience.