Meadow Wood

The community is so nice and everyone here is so welcoming. The management has been so helpful with all the questions we have had. I would definitely recommend a friend to move here.
It’s a very welcoming and friendly community and staff. We love the area so far in regards to shopping, places for getting coffee, areas to walk our dog, and how close to Portland we are
Definitely a fantastic place to live in. The people are so nice and definitely super comfortable. Moving was so easy and the management office made everything so convenient and easy. For my first apartment, I love it!
Aside from covid ruining our lives!!!!!! My time here has been pretty good. Year and a half in and we living the dream. I hope they know they need to repaint our doors. They’re horrible
my fear is that new owner will raise rents the first opportunity they get, otherwise thing are about average, mostly quiet. The trash compactor was a horrible idea.
It has been a great experience living here so far, I have no complaints, having the parking lot redone was very nice as well as having the field grass cut for my dog to play in.
pretty quiet. mostly clean - wish other pet owners would clean up after their pets better. good maintenence workers. miss the pool, but thats understandable right now. havent had best interactions with new mgmt, but try to keep to myself anyhow.
I love this place. The management team have always been helpful. The grounds are always clean. It's a very peaceful complex. Best place I've lived so far!
I’ve been living in this apartment for 2 years now. Love this community. Very cozy, quiet, and considering to others. Strongly recommend this place!!
We've lived here for a couple of years and it's was a great place to live but with the new management so many things have changed and now we're not as happy here.