Meadow Wood

Management is very good and the area is nice and quiet. The move in process was pretty smooth and the unit was in very good condition. Overall a nice community.
My family of 3 have yet to move in, we are anticipating June 1st, not only to move out of our current place but because the staff at Meadow Wood, especially Ciara A. has been so great at staying in communication with me and helping us find a great place to live within their community. Due to covid it’s hard to do yours and I’m sure the staff have a lot going on as well, but the great prompt customer service is very appreciated. It’s off to a better start than where we currently live and we are very happy. Thanks awesome team!
I enjoy it here . Just wish we’re able to use the pool & gym since we are paying for it . It would be even better if you guys gave us all a discount since we can’t use.
There are a lot of great things to say including Very peaceful complex, friendly neighbors and very helpful staff. A great new home for our family !
Great community to live in! I’ve lived here for a year and a half now. Staffs here are so kind. People here are all friendly and generous. I would absolutely encourage this community to my friends!
Everything was great, until we got new owners and started getting charged for every little thing, and being charged a service fee to pay rent. The apartment painting is also ugly it looks unfinished and is all different colors. The walls and windows are super thin so u can head everything.
It's nice and i like the pool in the summer. The rooms are nice and all of the tenents seem to be nice. I came to visit my friend all the time before i moved in with her.
As a new resident I am glad to be here in this Wonderful community. The resident apartments are spacious inside and well designed. There is ample parking space, lot of walking ground, nice and quiet. Last, not least, excellent management team in the office.
We’ve only been here for about 2 & 1/2 months now and everything has been great so far! We haven’t came across any issues yet as everything has been very accommodating and convenient for us.
amazing apartment and flixble we are live there about tow years and my kids so happy because there are good pool and big park thank you so mutch