Meadow Wood

4.3

4.3

It’s a quiet and friendly community. Maintenance is great and responsive and HR is consistent and timely. We also like the open communication with our neighbors and the environment.
Its very difficult to get a request through the portal and if you try calling the staff is very rude As for no smoking on the property my upstairs neighbors always smoke in the patio closet.
Great community! Response quickly to emails, quiet, friendly, clean! Residents here are very nice 👍 many resources: playground, gym, pool, amazon hub
Move in was smooth, staff are very accommodating. Maintenance requests are answered expediently. Only reason for 3 stars is the website functions for residents is very glitchy.
We’ve only been here for a couple months now and everything has been great so far! We haven’t came across any issues yet as everything has been very accommodating and convenient for us.
So far, I really like it here! I have only been here a week but everyone seems really nice and very welcoming!!! And it is cleaner than the more expensive one I moved from! But I wish there were more dumpsters and the option to recycle.
I absolutely love it here. It’s peaceful and quiet. The grounds are clean and beautiful. Great job on all of it. I am thrilled to be apart of such a great community.
It’s only our second month here but we love it already! Our apartment was newly renovated so it looks great and the cost is perfect. There is always parking and the complex is clean and smoke free. We couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!
Overall it's not that bad of a place it's just the new policies the new owners have put it . We are paying extra for everything. Carports, pool, gas, lights.
Overall this place is great! Lots of different amenities, safe neighborhood, maintenance fixes things immediately, but the playground needs to be redone.