This is honestly a wonderful complex to be in. The staff is friendly and the new management has really made this a great place to live. I renewed my lease because I enjoyed it so much. Of course, every place has its issues here and there, but overall I’m happy here, and glad that I can call Mercury my home away from home.

Everyone in the office is very helpful and friendly and my apartment always gets the maintenance it needs. Mercury 3100 is the best apartment I’ve lived in thus far.

Residents are nice here. Maintenance is polite and answers requests in a timely manner. Office workers are always willing to help you and make you feel welcomed.

So far I have been enjoying Mercury 3100 as a student complex. It has a comfortable environment and the people from the office are very nice and kind.

Mercury 3100 is an excellent community that offers a great range of amenities. The office workers are very friendly and helpful and the maintenance is always on the upkeep. It's been a great experience so far!

So far my experience here is wonderful and I have had no issues. The one thing I will note is that despite all the signs, residents fly through here with little to no regard of other residents or people.

I’ve had a great experience so far eveyrhing has been wonderful. The rooms are huge and the living space is a perfect size and there’s plenty of areas for my dog to go walk

Great location, maintenance can be slow. Everyone on our floor leaves trash out all the time which attracts various bugs and a lot of raccoons.

Mercury is a great place everyone is super friendly, the staff is great and super nice. Makes a lot of interactions activity’s to become closer as residents!

Just moved in, it’s been pretty great up until now! Everyone at the office has been extremely helpful, especially considering the messy situation I was in.

Great size of rooms. Walls are thin, maintenance seems to start ignoring requests for pest control after you’ve submitted one or two over a couple months.

Out of all the student apartments around UCF, Mercury 3100 has the biggest bedrooms and more privacy. Biggest closet, biggest rooms, your own bathroom.

It is very nice and spacious in the room and the common area is very nice. However, the raccoons are getting plump and the trash bins are either, not able to be closed or too difficult to close.

My room is very spacious and I have a wonderful common area but the raccoons get into the trash easily lmao. if the trash boxes were easier to close than it would be harder for animals to get in.

So far it has been a good experience except for the amount of "overage" electricity fees that we have gotten even though we are barely in the apartment. Other than that staff is always nice and maintenance is quick.

So far so good, maintenance is quick on fulfilling orders. Staff is always nice. Good amount of events. One thing that bothers me is the amount of overage electricity fee, there's always a fee even though we are very careful with how much we use.

i love living at mercury, whenever I have submitted a request for maintenance they respond and come to fix things quickly. I love the new counters in the apartments and the bathrooms are nice.

Its its a apretty good apartment to sleep at. It has nice utilities and good location! This place is amazing and has raffles and other things to give.

Everything is good, staff just takes a while to fix things within the apartment. Other than that it’s good. Front desk people treat us very well, and whenever I have an issue they try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Maintenance could be improved aswell as cleanliness. Gym definitely needs more variety and improvement, but overall a quality apartment and neighborhood for the price.

The office staff makes it living here worth while. It’s a hit or miss with your roommates. At least there isn’t throw up or trash in the hallways of the buildings like other communities around. The raccoons are cute until they hiss at you.

I love living here. I don't dread coming home to a tiny apartment, and love the hardwood floors. The office staff is helpful, and have free coffee. I think it is a great place, and haven't had any issues with raccoons despite living on the first floor. My roommates are awesome too.

Staff is nice and I love the events. I wish the apartment wasn’t pet friendly though because I don’t want a dog to live in My apartment but it’s cool

These apartments are pretty decent for the price. So far there has not been any issues. The maintenance responds in a decent time frame and the area is close to UCF

I have loved living at Mercury! The front office staff is very nice and personable and the environment is well taken care of. It’s not to far from UCF do it’s a convinient living location.