Mercury 3100 has the most spacious rooms! I have enjoyed my 2 years here so far and will be living here again for an additional year. And there’s always events going on hosted by the Mercury 3100 crew.

It's been pretty good! Living at mercury 3100 has been a living experience of living in a college living community. I would say it's been pretty good.

There are small details within the apartment such as cracks and scratches in the walls, floors and furniture that are not attended to, cheapening the overall experience of the otherwise very specious and beautiful apartment. Overall main issue is with maintenance, they never truly get the job done properly and take forever to respond to a request. Outdoor cleanliness is also a big issue, obviously attributed to the residents but not much is done to take care of the outdoor surroundings. All in all I’ve never had a huge issue living here in mercury and I’m excited to continue here another year.

Living here has it’s ups and downs, the valet trash collecting and downgrade to smaller trashcans has caused some hallways to become unnecessarily dirty.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I have lived at mercury for almost one year and it has been the best place! Super caring and friendly staff and the apartments are affordable and so much larger than others in the area.

Neighborhood is good. It's a plus that we are so close to UCF and have shuttles. The staff is friendly and I havent had any serious issues while here

Reply from Mercury 3100

Things could be much better here. The price of rent keeps going up, but living here isn't getting better. The place isn't the newest, cleanest, or most upkept. It could be worse, though.

Reply from Mercury 3100

It could be better, but it could be worse too. The rent keeps going up, but the value of living here doesn't. Things aren't the cleanest or newest here, and people can be really outside.

So far everything is going pretty well. I have yet to run into any real issues living here and I am hoping it will stay that way. Keep it up!

Reply from Mercury 3100

It’s nice here the staff is always nice and maintenance is always quick when it comes to fixing stuff. Amenities are ok, sometimes I wish the gym was bigger since it feels too crowded at times

Reply from Mercury 3100

Pretty average. Staff is very friendly and does their best to help resolve my issues. Great location, but some issues with things in my apartment.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I really enjoy living amongst other college age people. I have met so many new friends while hanging out at the pool or chatting with neighbors.

The staff are very pleasant and nice to talk to. I am pleased with how much the staff have been trying to communicate and providing the residents with fun events and treating us.

I enjoy living here because of the amenities it provides. I love that all the furniture is included. The staff is very nice and helpful. Sometimes, the walls are a little thin, but it’s a great neighborhood.

Living at Mercury 3100 has come to be a rather nice experience. I love all the space I have, my own bathroom, large closet, good sized bed, and I have come to enjoy living with my roomates. However there are a few issues with consistently high overages which makes a previously affordable apartment into one that is not so much, and other apartments around us not cleaning up after their animals and/or making piles of trash outside their doors which is not a great smell or look to come home to.

Mercury 3100 is a good student housing place to stay. You should visit and take a tour to see if you like it. It had great anemities there also

I love living here at mercury 3100. The staff is so friendly and there’s always events and contents going on. I love the area I’m located in, the woods and lake are near me. I just wish they cleaned up the litter outside or did better at picking up the garbage. I haven’t had a good experience with the raccoons, I’d appreciate if the team would power wash the floor, the raccoons have left paw print trails on the floor/stairs.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Mercury 3100 is a place to live. It's not going to exceed your expectations, but you won't be utterly disappointed. The biggest gripe I have is that the walls smell funny; not just in my room, but others too.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Great community Enjoyed living here maintenance response to request pretty fast the people at the office are very accommodating Would love to live here again

I Iove how spacious the rooms are and it’s an amazing experience. I love how modern the apartments look. It’s very aesthetically pleasing. Great for pictures.

Reply from Mercury 3100

My experience here is fascinating. I'm proud of where I live. the pool is beautiful.whenever I invite my friends they love my apartment. What I like most is the gym is 24 hours. that helps me plan my day. and they keep me healthy. I already convinced two friends to live here. I'm going to live here for a long time because mercury is close to everything

Reply from Mercury 3100

Everything’s alright in my place but I just wish the printing lab was 24/7... My roommates are nice and keeps to themselves and I think I made the right choice living here

Reply from Mercury 3100

could have better gym with more weight options, and there is a bad raccoon problem. otherwise the pool is great and the leasing office is very helpful, but could have better(extended) hours.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Price of rent is too much for quality of apartment. The walls seem abnormally thin, maintenance is fast but doesn’t really fix or replace anything unless it’s cheap or easy, and there’s some bugs in my kitchen that keep coming back. Amenities are nice and location is nice too. Bedrooms are spacious. Office staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I love living here. They are constantly updating every aspect of this community. There are some issues here and there but you can’t always expect perfection! And maintenance is always on time so that’s great as well.