The overall experience isn't too bad. Maintenance has been good and usually comes within a timely manner to fix any issues. The people at the leasing office are pretty nice and helpful as well. I'm just disappointed that I had to pay to move apartments in order to get out of a bad roommate situation, clean the room I had previously also stayed in and then move into a new room in which the previous tenant didn't even bother to clean. I was also disappointed that my laundry drying rack went missing after the apartment renovation back in December, and no one responded to my email to help me reach out to the company that completed the renovation in order to find out what happened to it.

It’s alright. Not as clean as I’d like. And sometimes there isn’t hot water. And my dishwasher doesn’t work. There’s raccoons. Definitely pay too much rent for what I get but it could be far worse.

The community I live in is amazing! The building I live in is very quiet, friendly, and respectful. There are some times where music is played really loud outside of our building but it comes from the building next to us so other than that it's really well! My roommates are also really nice and we all get along.

I love living here in mercury 3100 i was looking something fast and affordable but with high expectations and I found it living here! I love it and I don’t regret it at all.

The conditions are pretty good and roommates are pleasant to be around. Can be noisy now and again and maintainance may has thrown some things away during remodeling the floors..

The rooms are huge!! I love that it has wood floors. The staff is really nice and always handles problems professionally. My favorite is the pool! It’s always clean and makes a great relaxing place.

A lot of raccoons and sometimes dirty because of it but otherwise great. They are very active with a lot of events, competitions and parties. They provoke a friendly and caring environment.

I love it, more events should be hosted, apartment cleanliness is appreciated, and more chance for resident's voices to be heard through surveys.

Living in mercury is a great student living experience. The amenities and commodities they offer are extensive. Their maintenance is friendly and fast acting.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Honestly contrary to most of the reviews about this place, overall the apartments are nice and you have plenty of room and your own bathroom, maintenance tends to be on point and if there are any issues it's typically resolved within a few days.

So far great, just minor cleaning issues in the beggining and of course raccoonsz but over all great place to live! I really enjoy the contests that go live.

Great overall amenities and features. The apartment is bigger than most. Has nice layout but can be expensive depending on when you sign. Pet deposit is also extremely high price especially when they attach an additional monthly rent for a pet.

Reply from Mercury 3100

living here is okay, there are worse places you could live, I personally think all of student housing is a scam but the kitchen is nice so I guess that’s a plus

Reply from Mercury 3100

I’ve definitely enjoyed my time at Mercury 3100 and I plan to continue living there! The staff is very friendly and helpful and the area is nice to live in.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Great amenities are offered. However the noise level is horrible, the walls are thin, requests to replace or fix broken things are rarely attended to.

Overall, the apartment complex is comfortable, spacious, and convenient. The leasing staff is courteous and helpful. But, my room is ALWAYS humid and hot due to the sun hitting my side of the room and my roommates are very inconsiderate when it comes to a clean and cool temperature apartment, and are VERY loud at the most inconvenient times. Like LOUD... voices/laughs echo throughout the WHOLE apartment!!!

I love that Mercury 3100 has social media giveaways, is located in a beautiful area and that the staff is extremely helpful. Maintenance responds to work-orders quickly!

Very quiet community, awesome people at the office! Love my spacious room, wish I had some more natural light though. Can’t wait to use the pool!

I love it here it’s amazing I have not had a problems here anyone. The maintenance people are nice the office staff is nice and caring and always answer my questions

it has been really good. i like the the atmosphere of the community. the only thing i had a problem with was getting a package. UPS said they delivered my package to the front but it took 3 or 4 days before i got it from the front.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Living here is pretty great the maintenance comes very fast and the office workers are great as well. This is my second tenure living here and it’s still good

Reply from Mercury 3100

Hi, Mercury community is generally a good place to live, I love the environment, but the only problem is that sometimes the smell of garbages (because of accumulation) is really horrible.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I love it. Such a great place for people to live and they really care about you. The maintenance team really helps when something is wrong. Couldn’t imagine being anywhere else

Reply from Mercury 3100

nice, but the maintenance could use work. but i love living here honesly my room is so big and the floors are pretty. i like the counter tops in the kitchen too.

Reply from Mercury 3100

everyone is very kind and sweet, the community had great events to bring us together and have fun enjoy living here. Office members are great aswell assays there th help