I like it here, The office staff is great always there to help when I come in or call over the phone. It’s a quiet place and not a lot goes on.

Reply from Mercury 3100

The office staff is great, they really try to make the best of every situation. They have a ton of community events so we can get to know them and other residents as well. Over all very happy to live here.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I have stayed here for almost a year already and it is pretty decent. The area is spacious and there are many giveaways and activities to do provided by the office. The shuttle to school is convenient for me, as well as, the enormous parking lot.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Mercury 3100 is a fantastic place to live! With a pool and a 24 hour gym available for residents, you won’t want to choose another place to live. The staff is so kind and helpful with every situation.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Mercury 3100 has been my home for almost 2 years. It has been great living here and they’re now pet friendly! My dog has made Mercury her home as well.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Everything has been great so far. Front office is very kind and helpful and maintenance usually comes quickly to fix things. The only thing I don’t like is that they are raising the prices of all apartments.

Reply from Mercury 3100

The unit I’m staying in is absolutely amazing! Very convenient for anyone attending Valencia East Campus or UCF! Not too far from grocery stores or gas stations. Very pet friendly and the other residents are very nice. Perfect place to live for college students!

Reply from Mercury 3100

Mercury 3100 is a really cool place, it's well kept and it's clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful! My apartment and bedroom are a great size for me. I love having my own bathroom. My only issue is sometimes bugs get in because we're very close to the nature reserve, so I'd like a better pest control program, but otherwise I'm very content here! Glad I renewed my lease!

Mercury 3100 is a great apartment community near the University of Central Florida main campus. The staff that works here is great and the maintenance crew is always on top of things.

I’ll give 3 starts cause still some issues faced in regards to complaints and overall quality of living at the place. Seen some improvement in the past few months.

I think that were I currently live (Mercury 3100) is pretty okay. I don't like the stray cats, raccoons, or people who choose not to pick up after their dogs.

The amenities are underwhelming, the appliances are shoddy, and the apartment leaves a lot to be desired. Hopefully, when all the standard apartments are upgraded, things will be better. However, worst of all is that my rent skyrocketed after renewing my lease!

Great location, not much traffic and great staff. Valet trash service is available 5 days a week, nice small gym and pool. I would recommend trying to get an apartment in the front of the complex to reduce drive time.

Pipe just burst in the partment next to mine had to relocate the building but staff was accommodating for relocation with my roommates and her cat

For my first place on my way the apartment has been great! I love it all. The bedrooms are a good size love the walk in closet. Never too loud at night.

I love living in Mercury, I have the premium unit and my bedroom, bathroom is HUGE as well as the closet! I definitely have enough space, and our kitchen and living room is absolutely beautiful. Originally when I moved in some things were messed up, but they fixed them fast. Let me tell you, our A/C broke and I put in a work order and we got a new A/C unit with three days of putting a workin order, my shower wasn’t getting hot enough and they fixed it the next day. Maintenance is really fast and make sure things are working like they should, and I love that! Only thing that could be better is the internet, sometimes it will crash, and for me personally since I live in a 4x4 premium unit our freezer is two small, it would be live if only two people were using it but having 4 people sharing isn’t enough space.They should also put more visitors parking, I know a lot of people who live here don’t like to invite people over in fear of there friends getting towed, and since we all have pretty nice apartment why not invite people over, it’s kind of a hassle. We also live by a reservoir, so if you don’t push your trash down in your trash bin outside raccoons will get into it. Over all Mercury 3100 has been amazing and so has the staff.

It’s pretty good, office workers and management workers are really nice. really relaxing to live here, the only problem I think I’ve had here is that one of the leasing managers switched my friends apt building last minute and even though they got back to them that same day, the manager was rude to her and didn’t want to switch it back. She (my friend) was then located to the back of the apartment complex and was stationed with people who had pets even tho she is allergic. Leasing manager, I can’t reme his name is really mean and I believe mercury residence have had problems with him in the past, not sure why he is still around. Note* the staff and management aside from that one leasing manager is really cool. The atmosphere and community that was built here is something worth considering, and I wouldn’t mind to live here for the next 4 years.

The only issue would be that the actual area isn't very pretty, my girlfriend's parents and one of my friends have noted that the area isn't nice looking and that keeps them all away.

It is not too bad living at Mercury 3100. My main issue is that you can literally hear everything due to thin walls. I can even hear the people upstairs often, whether they're playing music, walking hard on their feet, or even sometimes just talking.

The staff is super nice & whenever we submit a maintenance request the issue is fixed in a timely manner. I personally haven’t used any of the amenities yet, but my roommates say everything is nice.

This is a great community. The staff is friendly and responsive to your needs. The wi-fi here is top notch. Close to hundreds of great food options.

My Experience at mercury 3100 Has Been The best Student Housing i Stayed In So Far . I would recommend anyone to stay at Mercury 3100. And You Could Have Pets, I know alot Of People Would Like That.

I love mercury, the management is amazing, they don't bother you with anything unless you ask, each and every question is always answered if asked, all problems are solved if asked. There are some noise complaints when people are outside at night and my unit has the windows open, there are randomly people standing in roads talking and we're able to hear the whole conversation, we'd like to call the security guard, but we had to ask him personally how to contact him, but i don't think it's an efficient and quick way. It's been extremely enjoyable, the events are great, but the more the better, there should definitely be more contests, maybe a drawing or a creative idea wins. But overall, I've renewed since i'm content, there's no problems with the apartments at all.

It's really nice to have our own bathroom and single rooms to stay in but there have been issues with appliances and response takes some time after putting in a work order.

My experience at Mercury 3100 so far has been great! The rooms are big and the common area is a great size. Updates have been made to the floors which really improves the overall look of the apartments.